Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,993 members, 7,863,560 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi (21885 Views)

2027: I Have Character, I Won’t Run Against Tinubu — Wike / Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger / Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Iampromoted(m): 11:55am On May 27
VillagePipu:
Immediately this guy enters Pdp, they must clip his wings. Very important. That's if Pdp is still interested in winning any national election in the nearest future.

Somebody that Atiku wants to use as his VP candidate? PDP no get say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by jaxxy(m): 11:55am On May 27
At this rate any party can defeat the clueless apc government

2 Likes

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by THilfiger(m): 11:55am On May 27
Whatever it takes to change this

colossal/catastrophic fraud

and give a human face to governance is

welcomed.

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by edungene7: 11:56am On May 27
Clowns will not like this they call him gbajue while they support the real fraudster a man whose wife was a three term senator unopposed is sons are moving from one local government to another collecting taxes from the local government chairmen in Lagos all in the name of my father is the emperor is daughter is the Iya oloja and Iya gbogbo eru in Lagos she Makes are own laws at will yet some brain washed political bandits will come online to call obi names the most annoying part is they always claim to be educated no wonder the late odumegwu called them educated illiterates

1 Like

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Shurtman79(m): 11:57am On May 27
I don't trust any politicians anymore be Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa. Even igbira man they're all same good for nothing people undecided

4 Likes

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by fredoooooo: 11:57am On May 27
Obi the prodigal son , na house you go back ..
We told una right from time, bring out a new person that wasn't in the pdp , apc structure but no o, you all wan repackage pdp in lp for us , ko jo.
Till we all have sense , make we dey deceive ourselves cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Expanse2020(m): 11:57am On May 27
Felabrity:
If you like contest from now till 2039, you will not win apc

Same goes to Atiku

Only a united opposition can defeat apc
.Òbí becoming nigeria president is like Arsenal winning premiership title since 2000s 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pure
IMAGINATION

7 Likes

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Honestey: 11:58am On May 27
To form LPP : Loser People Party

5 Likes

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by AImiron: 11:58am On May 27
It's already too late for a merger, they should wait till Tinubu finish his 8years, cos I don't see this incumbent losing like GEJ. This merger was supposed to happen during the last election but na everybody wan turn president. I talk am say make dem unite to stop APC, una forget say every separate votes for Pdp and Lp favors APC..

if una think say Tinubu go lose y'all gonna think again, person wey never get power of incumbency wey dey rig anything hahaha... Too late unless revolution wan start ooo.. make we dey enjoy this shege economy dey, ati agbado wey voted for him, ati eluP ati awa Atikulate na all of us dey feel this economy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by RickyJesus: 11:58am On May 27
When he contested as the VP under pdp with Atiku, he doesn't have this level of fellowship and stans, now he has something to bring to the table but is it more compare to what pdp already has in place? I need to be part of this deal.
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:58am On May 27
BadMaster:
So, the so-called righteous one wants to merge with structure of criminality?
he only need their support and votes bro try to get sense OBI is smarter than them go and verify

1 Like

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by ajimo54(m): 11:59am On May 27
Kokadomfreedom:
Anybody that is still supporting this APC's evil regime that has reduced our living of standard has mental issues and need proper check up. Nigeria would not have gotten to this level of mess had APC not stole Obi's mandate. We are with you sir(Peter Obi) come rain or sunshine

Obi will lose in 2027! How will I see Jagaban and vote Obi? How can you compare the two brains? Only fools and the lowest of human beings will choose Obi over Jagaban!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Tflex01: 11:59am On May 27
Kokadomfreedom:
Anybody that is still supporting this APC's evil regime that has reduced our living of standard has mental issues and need proper check up. Nigeria would not have gotten to this level of mess had APC not stole Obi's mandate. We are with you sir(Peter Obi) come rain or sunshine

Lol Nigerian politics is all about grandstanding. Nobody really cares deeply about the country and that is why we worship one thief over the other because of tribal and religion sentiments.

We are simply not ready. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by okoroemeka(m): 12:00pm On May 27
Watianoengineer:
This man has no iota of integrity. Those he called structures of criminality are what he's planning to merge with.

Unless he agrees to be Atiku's he can't smell the presidency
even in the bible ,God used criminals murderers and prostitutes to work wonders

2 Likes

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by AbuTwins: 12:01pm On May 27
Error 404!

The result will still be the same!

Person don chop hin vomit tey tey!

Collaboration with structure of criminality!

4 Likes

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by chloride6: 12:01pm On May 27
You will consider merger with structure with criminality?

5 Likes

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Tflex01: 12:03pm On May 27
chloride6:
You will consider merger with structure with criminality?

For me I'm just waiting for Obi's mantra after the merger and the way obidients will change mouth again.

5 Likes

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Alliswell248: 12:03pm On May 27
Obidafts messiah.....the same person who said he would forever stay in Apga......

The same person who called PDP a structure of criminality.

How can obirodents convinced sane Nigerians that this man is different.?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by MaziObinnaokija: 12:04pm On May 27
grin GBAJUE

6 Likes

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by skj1377(m): 12:05pm On May 27
Obi could not be as bad as Tinubu. Worst case nothing will improve.
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by ubimagos: 12:05pm On May 27
Na your parties? Everything you touch, you destroys!

2 Likes

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Benzigler: 12:06pm On May 27
Tinubu is a foolish bast@ard Cocaine pusher and a sniffer blessed with hippopotamus lips, may thunder locate him sooner, Agbados here come una best dish

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Tommydare(m): 12:07pm On May 27
🤣🤣😂politicians will always be politicians. But if you tell ndi Obidients... dem no go gree.

4 Likes

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Felabrity: 12:08pm On May 27
Expanse2020:
.Òbí becoming nigeria president is like Arsenal winning premiership title since 2000s 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pure
IMAGINATION
bst
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by crossbreedwears(m): 12:08pm On May 27
You, obi lawyers and Obi himself are mad! I am not supporting any political party neither support this uselesss government. You all LP supporters claimed a mandate was stolen, but could not be proven in the court. The very useless sets of lawyers i have ever seen in my life. Prove you won the election and not seeking a way for disqualification
Kokadomfreedom:
Anybody that is still supporting this APC's evil regime that have reduced our living standard has mental issues and need proper check up. Nigeria would not have gotten to this level of mess had APC not stole Obi's mandate. We are with you sir(Peter Obi) come rain or sunshine

4 Likes

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Tareq1105: 12:08pm On May 27
Dreal1247:
The enemies of Nigeria won't like this golden statement that can hardly come from the regular Nigerian politicians.

What's golden in failures strategizing to relaunch?

Obi said he was not desperate but he's accepting anything or merger to get to power.

Watch it, he would not get the ticket of PDP.

3 Likes

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Christistruth00: 12:09pm On May 27
Nonsense !

Peter Obi is not the Owner of the Labour Party
He was only it's Presidential Candidate

This was exactly how Azikiwe turned NCNC from a National Party founded by Herbert Macaulay into a Sectional Ethnic Patty

Peter Obi has never built a Party in His life

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Tareq1105: 12:10pm On May 27
BadMaster:
So, the so-called righteous one wants to merge with structure of criminality?

Was there difference between them before?

4 Likes

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Fiscus105(m): 12:11pm On May 27
RickyJesus:
When he contested as the VP under pdp with Atiku, he doesn't have this level of fellowship and stans, now he has something to bring to the table but is it more compare to what pdp already has in place? I need to be part of this deal.

Pdp and Obi time is elapsed, they have very golden opportunity in 2023, but they threw out selfishly.

It would take death, not even permanent incapacitation to remove Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by NOwazobia: 12:12pm On May 27
Won't be voting sha.

I am done with this 9ja Area voodoo government and elections.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC / Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security / Nigeria Army University To Start Before End Of 2018 — Buratai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.