Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,702 members, 7,816,871 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2313826 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
I love Unai's early substitutions.

No time for nonsense.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
Another wrong offside call by the linesman again.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
Time wasting tactics by Huddersfield but again, I can't blame them. If we had taken our chances they will hasten up the game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
Mustafi goes out with a hamstring
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
Monreal comes in. Good to have him back.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
This Emery bias towards Guen will be his pitfall.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
You need goal u are playing 3DMFs and pulled out a striker. Instead of pulling out Guen for Iwobi.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
Who else but Torreria with a spectacular bicycle kick.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
Iwobi needs serious help. Goodness me, his form has been erratic.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
Roland17:

The linesman was clearly wrong there. Laca was returning from an offside position when Auba headed the ball but Huddersfield defender touched the ball by passing to the goalie and that made Laca active again.
exactly
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
someone said he's better
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
This was a very pitiful and poor performance from the everyone, may except Torreira who again produces another masterclass performance on bit ends of the pitch and Leno who had nothing to do.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
Roland17:
This was a very pitiful and poor performance from the everyone, may except Torreira who again produces another masterclass performance on bit ends of the pitch and Leno who had nothing to do.
fatigue is coming in place...
3 matches in a week, 2 of them against top opposition
Man city and pool have have squad depth
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
The kid played a huge role in the build up leading to the goal. He's still unrefined but he's very talented and is capable of producing moments like that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
1 nil to the Arsenal

(despite the referees best efforts)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2018
Y'all should stop praising that Guendouzi kid. He's obviously not good enough for the first team just yet. Other than his feature in the build up to the goal, from where I was sitting he had a sub-par performance. He was always running far away from the 2 defensive midfielders in the heart of our midfield. Each time they needed to transit the ball from defence to attack he's nowhere to be found.

He runs the whole field round and round and touches the ball every now and then which explains why he will have so many touches than any other player. But this does not negate the fact that he's not ready yet. I also noticed him making some wrong passes and playing sideways. I think it's pure torture watching Him and Ìwobi in his current form play at the same time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
He’s very talented with potentials no doubt but is he good enough to start games we must win? NO!!!
This was how Wenger started before we knew it we started having lot of kids in our starting lineup.and for the build up to the goal there was nothing out of the ordinary he did there it was more of Auba’s effort to ensure the ball didn’t end up dead abeg.
KevinDein:

The kid played a huge role in the build up leading to the goal. He's still unrefined but he's very talented and is capable of producing moments like that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2018
BlueRayDick:
Y'all should stop praising that Guendouzi kid. He's obviously not good enough for the first team just yet. Other than his feature in the build up to the goal, from where I was sitting he had a sub-par performance. He was always running far away from the 2 defensive midfielders in the heart of our midfield. Each time they needed to transit the ball from defence to attack he's nowhere to be found.

He runs the whole field round and round and touches the ball every now and then which explains why he will have so many touches than any other player. But this does not negate the fact that he's not ready yet. I also noticed him making some wrong passes and playing sideways. I think it's pure torture watching Him and Ìwobi in his current form play at the same time.
even the so called passes peeps hype him about are mostly safe passes. Side ways, backwards and predictable forward passes. He lacks pace and stamina yet he starts him and keeps him for 90mins.

The results of the games he has started for us say it all.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
KevinDein:

Some people look at isolated cases instead of a more total approach.

I am not saying he should be a starter, but at this level he is very good. Without mincing words, he is very good.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
It’s you people that are looking at isolated cases. We said someone ain’t good enough to start must win games you are saying he played a part in the goal. So what?
Spy360:

I am not saying he should be a starter, but at this level he is very good. Without mincing words, he is very good.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
Cc; Kokaneprodigy, BlueRayDick

Guendouzi isn't a starter. He's started in the last two EPL games because Xhaka got suspended for the Old Trafford game and Mhiki and Iwobi aren't really in form so the coach wanted to try a different system. When Ozil comes back, he'll most likely be back on the bench.

Emery knows he isn't a first team material yet but he's good enough to deputise for the others if needed.

Relax guys grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
Spy360:

Yeah, true. I really don't know why the guy is unpopular among some fans. Probably because he runs in an awkward manner; kid looks unbalanced kind of grin

He's definitely unrefined but he's good enough to get games here and there.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
It’s you people that are looking at isolated cases. We said someone ain’t good enough to start must win games you are saying he played a part in the goal. So what?
Sky Sports player ratings...
Guendouzi 7/10
Xhaka 6/10

Yet, he ain't good enough?

lol

Punditry can be very awkward.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
KevinDein:
Cc; Kokaneprodigy, BlueRayDick

Guendouzi isn't a starter. He's started in the last two EPL games because Xhaka got suspended for the Old Trafford game and Mhiki and Iwobi aren't really in form so the coach wanted to try a different system. When Ozil comes back, he'll most likely be back on the bench.

Emery knows he isn't a first team material yet but he's good enough to deputise for the others if needed.

Relax guys grin
Fair enough.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
Emery I think Goofed with the formation.. Guen,xhaka and torreira is too defensive and lack creativity..

Torreira seem tired,The goal covered his a bit above average performance up, I think he needs a week rest.

Xhaka was again himself, nothing Special.

Guen was neither a midfielder nor a winger today, the formation made him look like he's just on the pitch,Nice ball for the goal,but was just an okay player today.

Iwobi,lava,auba,mhicky all poor. No creativity,no threat,no shooting, maybe fatigue's set in.

Thanks to Chelsea, we remain the invisible cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
Spy360:

Fair enough.
To them, its Guendozi that made iwobi,mhicky and other attackers very poor.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
You don't judge a players performance by the ratings on those Amala pundits abeg.

The only flaws in Guendouzi's game is strength and that he gets tired easily. When it's 60mins in the game, watch how he jugs away from the action.

That being said, I still feel Emery should have left Laca for the whole 90 minutes and made just one sub and that's to bring in Iwobi for Guendouzi so the left wing that has been our best attacking option for the past 3 games should have been activated.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
Sokratis and lieschenier will miss soton game due to suspension,I hope mustafi injury is not much.
Kosieny likely to start on Thursday
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
Spy360:

Sky Sports player ratings...
Guendouzi 7/10
Xhaka 6/10

Yet, he ain't good enough?

lol

Punditry can be very awkward.
iwobi should be given 3/10 jare, I'm very sure that nigga had sex before that game angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
[s]
Fkhalifa:
Emery I think Goofed with the formation.. Guen,xhaka and torreira is too defensive and lack creativity..

Torreira seem tired,The goal covered his a bit above average performance up, I think he needs a week rest.

Xhaka was again himself, nothing Special.

Guen was neither a midfielder nor a winger today, the formation made him look like he's just on the pitch,Nice ball for the goal,but was just an okay player today.

Iwobi,lava,auba,mhicky all poor. No creativity,no threat,no shooting, maybe fatigue's set in.

Thanks to Chelsea, we remain the invisible cheesy
[/s]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:02am On Dec 09, 2018
Hardetayour:
You don't judge a players performance by the ratings on those Amala pundits abeg.

The only flaws in Guendouzi's game is strength and that he gets tired easily. When it's 60mins in the game, watch how he jugs away from the action.

That being said, I still feel Emery should have left Laca for the whole 90 minutes and made just one sub and that's to bring in Iwobi for Guendouzi so the left wing that has been our best attacking option for the past 3 games should have been activated.
OK. But whose ratings do we accept?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Goodnews123(m): 4:19am On Dec 09, 2018
[/size][size=8pt] shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.