Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2307694 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
Arsenal fans on twitter are asking Samdoria for more players after Torriera's performances.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
Spy360:
Arsenal fans on twitter are asking Samdoria for more players after Torriera's performances.
quaderellia nko but he's freaky old now
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
Spy360:

OK. But whose ratings do we accept?
None. Assume for yourself and stand by it.

I've seen where two different sites gave a player 2 & 8 as ratings in the same match

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:51am On Dec 10, 2018
Hardetayour:
None. Assume for yourself and stand by it.

I've seen where two different sites gave a player 2 & 8 as ratings in the same match
Who am I(you) to rate players? What pedigree do I (you) have to award scores to professional players? EPL for that matter.

The screenshot was that of Sky Sports. They are officially assigned to give ratings and MOTM awards.

Let's be reasonable please.

Funny enough, stats show that Vs Huddersfield, Guen had created more chances than any other three players put together. Also he had a passing accuracy of 94% higher than likes of Xhaka.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2018
Spy360:

Who am I(you) to rate players? What pedigree do I (you) have to award scores to professional players? EPL for that matter.

The screenshot was that of Sky Sports. They are officially assigned to give ratings and MOTM awards.

Let's be reasonable please.

Funny enough, stats show that Vs Huddersfield, Guen had created more chances than any other three players put together. Also he had a passing accuracy of 94% higher than likes of Xhaka.
don't make any mistake here. I'm not taking any about stats. It's the player ratings I have issues with.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
‘He’s 19 but he’s playing like he’s been there forever,’ the former Manchester United striker said on Sky Sports’ Goals on Sunday show.

‘Sometimes I’m watching him like I want to be against him because he is p*****g me off with the confidence he has.

After apologising for swearing on live TV, Berbatov continued his praise of Guendouzi, saying: ‘He’s [got] a confidence that I want to beat this guy.

‘He’s so confident on the ball and he’s everywhere on the pitch.

‘I’ve watched him. He’s in his box, the other box, running without a problem.

‘You can be 19 and have the mentality and experience of a 24-year-old. Age doesn’t matter. He’s unbelievable.’

Dimitar Berbatov on Matteo Guendozi.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:13am On Dec 11, 2018
Fkhalifa:
‘He’s 19 but he’s playing like he’s been there forever,’ the former Manchester United striker said on Sky Sports’ Goals on Sunday show.

‘Sometimes I’m watching him like I want to be against him because he is p*****g me off with the confidence he has.

After apologising for swearing on live TV, Berbatov continued his praise of Guendouzi, saying: ‘He’s [got] a confidence that I want to beat this guy.

‘He’s so confident on the ball and he’s everywhere on the pitch.

‘I’ve watched him. He’s in his box, the other box, running without a problem.

‘You can be 19 and have the mentality and experience of a 24-year-old. Age doesn’t matter. He’s unbelievable.’

Dimitar Berbatov on Matteo Guendozi.

How many match he Don play wey all dis one dey hype am like say na Mbappe dem dey talk about?

Abegi! He for kukuma say he will win Ballon D'or next year na.... angry

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:48am On Dec 11, 2018
BlueRayDick:

How many match he Don play wey all dis one dey hype am like say na Mbappe dem dey talk about?

I no even understand again..no body said he is not good.
His game is not mature to me

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2018
sod09:
gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:05am On Dec 11, 2018
sod09:

I tire jare.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
BlueRayDick:

You know more than Berbatov abi
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
Spy360:

You know more than Berbatov abi

Who is Berbatov? Is he a coach, sporting director or scout?

Very soon now una go bring Bendtner opinion on a player and tell us to agree with him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Very soon now una go bring Bendtner opinion on a player and tell us to agree with him.
This is funny. One can as well question why your opinion should be regarded as well.

Gayners sef shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
eph12:

This is funny. One can as well question why your opinion should be regarded as well.

Gayners sef shocked

I come Ur house come beg u to regard my opinion?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
BlueRayDick:

I come Ur house come beg u to regard my opinion?
You no fit try am na, I go pour you water grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:32am On Dec 12, 2018
Kelvindein
Between us you know wengay arsenal would have qualified from that Napoli group.
Can you now see what I was telling you about Napoli,my surprise was you suppose to know how all these works as an arsenal fan.
Wengay can give you one good game in a season by beating the toughest opposition and then lose to a minor. All Napoli needed yesterday was a draw yet they can't play it like something was at stake
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:35am On Dec 12, 2018
sod09:
Kelvindein
Between us you know wengay arsenal would have qualified from that Napoli group.
Can you now see what I was telling you about Napoli,my surprise was you suppose to know how all these works as an arsenal fan.
Wengay can give you one good game in a season by beating the toughest opposition and then lose to a minor. All Napoli needed yesterday was a draw yet they can't play it like something was at stake

That Napoli team useless pass any Wenger team.at it's worse. How does one bottle that kind of chance? They keep passing inside the box as if they had 4 goal difference higher than liverpool's
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:20am On Dec 12, 2018
BlueRayDick:

That Napoli team useless pass any Wenger team.at it's worse. How does one bottle that kind of chance? They keep passing inside the box as if they had 4 goal difference higher than liverpool's
lol...i remembered we almost dropped out to europa when wengay was incharge that we had to beat olypimacos by 2 or more goals away from emirates. we got it done
this napoli team is like a ticking bomb waiting to explode
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
BlueRayDick:

lol

The question actually was who is Blueraydick?

If you don't know Berbatov, I suggest you just keep quiet unless you are just being silly.

Even Bendtner's opinion matters more than...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
sod09:
He is 19.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
Spy360:

He is 19.
durh
Sancho, mbappe are what
Now you making it look like we said he's not good
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
sod09:
durh Sancho, mbappe are what Now you making it look like we said he's not good
So is he good?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
Spy360:

lol

The question actually was who is Blueraydick?

If you don't know Berbatov, I suggest you just keep quiet unless you are just being silly.

Even Bendtner's opinion matters more than...

Wow! Bros no be fight. I no sabi online fight. No vex

Let me explain that post you quoted. I asked who Berbatov is and further asked if he was a coach, sporting director or a scout because those are the people whose job is to identify quality players.

My point is; any ex-player or even current player can wake up one morning and claim a his favorite player is the best in the world. DO we now agree with him because he is an ex-player and such should know who a better player is?
That was why I brought Bendtner into the picture and asked if you will also hold his opinion dearly just the same way you want to take Berbatov's

Even an 18 year old knows who Dimitir Berbatov is, so asking me to keep quite because ' I dont Know who Berbatov is' is kind of funny sha.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Wow! Bros no be fight. I no sabi online fight. No vex

Let me explain that post you quoted. I asked who Berbatov is and further asked if he was a coach, sporting director or a scout because those are the people whose job is to identify quality players.

My point is; any ex-player or even current player can wake up one morning and claim a his favorite player is the best in the world. DO we now agree with him because he is an ex-player and such should know who a better player is?
That was why I brought Bendtner into the picture and asked if you will also hold his opinion dearly just the same way you want to take Berbatov's

Even an 18 year old knows who Dimitir Berbatov is, so asking me to keep quite because ' I dont Know who Berbatov is' is kind of funny sha.
No insult intended.

My point is top players and pundits are eating the guy, I wonder why we here on NL see different.

As good as I may be at rating players, I do not compare my ratings to those who have the pedigree, that is ex players, pundits, managers, scouts etc.

I once watched Iwobi Vs South Africa and was like how terrible the guy was. But after reading some analysis on the game, I found out that in all those rubbish I saw, he had some very good stats in that game.

We as non professional cannot see better than those who have first hand experiences.

I listen to top ten music charts and wonder why no 4 shouldn't be no 1 since it sounds better to my ears. But then, you just have to trust the judges - they know better.

After watching a game and making your personal opinions, try to compare them with what the pros say. If they tally fine. If not, bros bury your opinion and follow the pros, that how to learn in humility. One day you will start making similar judgements.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
Spy360:

[s]No insult intended.

My point is top players and pundits are eating the guy, I wonder why we here on NL see different.

As good as I may be at rating players, I do not compare my ratings to those who have the pedigree, that is ex players, pundits, managers, scouts etc.

I once watched Iwobi Vs South Africa and was like how terrible the guy was. But after reading some analysis on the game, I found out that in all those rubbish I saw, he had some very good stats in that game.

We as non professional cannot see better than those who have first hand experiences.

I listen to top ten music charts and wonder why no 4 shouldn't be no 1 since it sounds better to my ears. But then, you just have to trust the judges - they know better.

After watching a game and making your personal opinions, try to compare them with what the pros say. If they tally fine. If not, bros bury your opinion and follow the pros, that how to learn in humility. One day you will start making similar judgements.[/s]
Yen yen yen undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
Like it’s not pundit that said Cech will save us more than 10 points every season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
Spy360:

So is he good?
i'm tired man...okay guen is a world best are you happy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
We go dey talk “A” you go dey yarn “Z” coming from someone that said we’ll miss Giroud.

Nobody said the boy ain’t good, in fact he’s very good for his age. And that’s where the relative comparison ends.

Is he good enough with the way he plays to start big games and play 90mins for a top flight club that wants to win the league.? The answer is NO!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
Spy360:

No insult intended.

After watching a game and making your personal opinions, try to compare them with what the pros say. If they tally fine. If not, bros bury your opinion and follow the pros, that how to learn in humility. One day you will start making similar judgements.

grin grin

So I need Berbatov to analyze what I saw with my two eyes right? Even when I see him in the match losing the ball, misplacing passes and neither playing as a winger nor midfielder in that match I should still stick with Berbatov's opinion?

I was not the only fan who criticized Guendouzi's performance, other fans did in my presence offline and many more online complaining how he seem not good enough for our midfield especially in big games with high intensity. The boy is not even as good as them Ramsey, Wilshire and co that we criticize for a long time.

All those yarns about top 4, top 10 countdown blah blah blah are just megedefegede.... People critique grammys sef , so I don't know what you are about on that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
BlueRayDick:

grin grin

So I need Berbatov to analyze what I saw with my two eyes right? Even when I see him in the match losing the ball, misplacing passes and neither playing as a winger nor midfielder in that match I should still stick with Berbatov's opinion?

I was not the only fan who criticized Guendouzi's performance, other fans did in my presence offline and many more online complaining how he seem not good enough for our midfield especially in big games with high intensity. The boy is not even as good as them Ramsey, Wilshire and co that we criticize for a long time.

All those yarns about top 4, top 10 countdown blah blah blah are just megedefegede.... People critique grammys sef , so I don't know what you are about on that.
leave Spy with is emotional arguments.
Like when same pundits were criticising Giroud here and there, he wasn’t everywhere arselicking Giroud. But but Pundits opinion is the alpha and omega now.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
We go dey talk “A” you go dey yarn “Z” coming from someone that said we’ll miss Giroud.

Nobody said the boy ain’t good, in fact he’s very good for his age. And that’s where the relative comparison ends.

Is he good enough with the way he plays to start big games and play 90mins for a top flight club that wants to win the league.? The answer is NO!
exactly
how many of a 19yo starts for top clubs, unless you are a special talent
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
BlueRayDick:

grin grin

which stupid judges, judges wey dey collect money to give award.

Judge for law court dey collect money dish out ridiculous judgement, u dey talk showbiz judges. The same judges that picked Reekado Banks as next rated ahead of Kizz Daniel and Lil Kesh that year.

Spy u suppose dey use ur UPPER.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.