Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,850 members, 7,862,779 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2361807 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (3549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2012
edoyad:

I don't know how they'll raise the funds but management has to start greasing the right palms. Imagine if we had some of those decisions go our way in both Fulham games, that's the obvious way to go.

Lai lai, that can't happen as long as Arsene is at the helm. Its not really about greasing palms, its more of a parapo kinda thing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2012
Muki, how far nah ? No thread for the Arsenal vs Leeds game ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2012
^
lol i did it since na, it was stickied you just didnt check well tongue

The king is back . . . kiss kiss kiss

who e pain go hug wet transformer!!! grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by agabaI23(m): 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2012
Henry
1-0
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2012
Useless team still depending on a septugenarian
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2012
dayokanu:

He is younger than you.  tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HNIC(m): 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2012
The Legend returns!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2012
duduspace:

He is younger than you.  tongue
ouch!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2012
Henry did one thing Chamakh didn't do for the over 60 minutes he was on the field, create space for himself!

Welcome back Henry. Hopefully, you'l help us teach Chamakh how to be a striker not a midfielder
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chamotex(m): 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2012
At this rate Henry would end up scoring more goals than Torres
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chamotex(m): 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2012
proudly9ja:

Henry did one thing Chamakh didn't do for the over 60 minutes he was on the field, create space for himself!

Welcome back Henry. Hopefully, you'l help us teach Chamakh how to be a striker not a midfielder

Chamakh is on his way to New York Red Bulls in a swap deal cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2012
duduspace:

Lai lai, that can't happen as long as Arsene is at the helm.
Its not really about greasing palms, its more of a parapo kinda thing.

that can easily be fixed na, show me where in the gunner constitut?ion says he has to be at the helm, always . grin

Meanwhile, can you believe i missed that match? After waiting for weeks to scream Igweeeeee!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2012
Where were those who told us about the wonderful signing of Chiamaka last season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chamotex(m): 11:39pm On Jan 09, 2012
dayokanu:

Where were those who told us about the wonderful signing of Chiamaka last season

Name names
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2012
All the GAYYners here except hannie[size=4pt]mal[/size]

especially Debo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2012
haters and Henry beefers in the building  . . . .  I get cyanide for free sips cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 12:02am On Jan 10, 2012
Useless club, useless team
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 12:14am On Jan 10, 2012
Park should have started tonight ahead of Chamakh. I don't know why he keeps playing Chamakh out of position. The guy is clearly a midfielder! Whats with all the lay off balls? Good thing the African Cup of Nations is here. Hopefully, chamotex is right with his suggestion and Red Bulls will accept him. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 12:17am On Jan 10, 2012
^^ New York Redbull ko, California Powerhorse ni

after Redbull you go see Alomo bitters
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 12:35am On Jan 10, 2012
If Bayern wants him, we'l give you for free
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by hannie: 12:41am On Jan 10, 2012
dayokanu:

All the GAYYners here except hannie[size=4pt]mal[/size]

especially Debo

ma je kin yeye e o . . . angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 12:50am On Jan 10, 2012
Kay-Dee:

haters and Henry beefers in the building  . . . .  I get cyanide for free sips cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go on soun, I'll subsidize DK's dose. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2012
Class is permanent, Henry proved that once again, Chamakh just like Arshavin, i still believe are good players. As a player, there are times you go through rough patches and looking at Arshavin especially, i want to believe that he is just lacking self belief at the moment and maybe his mind is divided over whether to stay or leave, Its a pity but IMHO Arshavin has class in him, may not be of legendary status but when he gets his confidence and composure back, i beileve the team would be even stronger.

i have continually watched Ramseys game and im scared if he will ever be a 'Great' player, i mean the lad is young and has a good engine to cover ground but at this level of football his consitency and maturity on the ball is simply appaling. Cesc at his age was already miles away in Gameplay level, what does he need again? we may blame chamakh at times but looking back at some points in that game, Ramsey made about four horrible decisions in the final third, The most glaring was the pass he could have slid back to Henry after a defender had headed the ball back into his path, Immediately henry stepped back into an on-side position whilst isolating himself from his marker. Instead of Ramsey sliding the ball back he just wastefully blasted the ball over, I was so furious as to why an attacking midfielder in such a position cannot have the calm and awareness to read that situation well, Men we need a pure AM jooor,

Overall it was a poor performance and i hope they dont take this lethargic attitude to the game at swansea,

Arsene has to really do something cos we may just be deceiving ourselves to think this kinda performance can take us all the way to the finals, smhhh,
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mystikal(m): 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2012
dayokanu:

septuagenarian cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2012
dayokanu:

Useless club, useless team
dayokanu:

Why don't you go and mastur@bate or do something worthwhile with your hooves, instead of hating on a Club that's richer than yours and with legends that can score the kind of goals even Bayern's best can only dream of.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nateevs(m): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2012
edoyad:

Why don't you go and mastur@bate or do something worthwhile with your hooves, instead of hating on a Club that's richer than yours and with legends that can score the kind of goals even Bayern's best can only dream of.

Is this just banter or are really serious about this?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2012
nateevs:

Is this just banter or are really serious about this?

I can see Chelsea have finally been able to get a result domestically, hence your resurgence from the 'blues'. And yes, Arsenal is a richer club in principle and dayo does type with his hooves .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nateevs(m): 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2012
edoyad:

I can see Chelsea have finally been able to get a result domestically, hence your resurgence from the 'blues'. And yes, Arsenal is a richer club in principle and dayo does type with his hooves .

I am not talking about who is richer, I am talking about the latter comment.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by v3: 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2012
Yo Ed, you need to calm the phuck down hombre. This thing with DK is becoming more serious than i though undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2012
v3:

Yo Ed, you need to calm the phuck down hombre. This thing with DK is becoming more serious than i though undecided
nateevs:

I am not talking about who is richer, I am talking about the latter comment.

What the he'll!!! Don't tell me you guys are now on DK's side. Never thought i'd see the day grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2012
Lol Henry an Arsenal legend walahi he cant make top 50 among the players who have worn a Bayern shirt
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2012
dayokanu:

Lol Henry an Arsenal legend walahi he cant make top 50 among the players who have worn a Bayern shirt

Name me the 50 Bayern players that have finished first runner up to the world football of the year. If you can't name them then don't post on our thread again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (3549) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.