Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,866 members, 7,862,869 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2361897 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (3549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2012
You are dumber than I thought.

Fact is Henry is a useless footballer, One of the biggest chokers in world football

UEFA cup final in 2000, choked and missed a thousand chances before Galatasaray won the cup

Euro 2000, Wasted several glorious chances until, Trezeguet and Wiltord bailed France out

FA cup 2001, Henry missed another thousand chances till Michael owen secured the win for Liverpool

Champions league 2006, missed enough chances to bury the game and let barca win the game

Its only at a useless club like Arsenal that Henry would be legend.

What next maybe you should make Mor0n Chamakh too a legend
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 8:09pm On Jan 10, 2012
Your brain is leaking very vital fluids that's why you can't even see that out of all the tournaments you mentioned there's only one he doesn't have under his belt.

What about the Bayern duds from Podolski, Klose to your present penguin nose(beak) Gomez ? Start naming tournaments they have won, and I'm not talking about your local German titles. I'm talking about world cups, Euro cups and Champions league.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2012
Podolski at the world stage won best young player of the tournament

Klose at the world stage won the highest goal scorer

Muller at the world stage won Higest goal scorer

These are individual awards won not a team award where John Oshea and Wes Brown would tell you they also won Champions league titles
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2012
But none of them finished runner up to Zidane for the title of world footballer of the year.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2012
I said

Podolski WINNER of an individual award

Klose WINNER of an individual award

Muller WINNER of an individual award

Henry played at 3-4 world cups more than any of those above what individual award did he win?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2012
Jencejyde:

Class is permanent, Henry proved that once again,  Chamakh just like Arshavin, i still believe are good players. As a player, there are times you go through rough patches and looking at Arshavin especially, i want to believe that he is just lacking self belief at the moment and maybe his mind is divided over whether to stay or leave, Its a pity but IMHO Arshavin has class in him, may not be of legendary status but when he gets his confidence and composure back, i beileve the team would be even stronger.

i have continually watched Ramseys game and im scared if he will ever be a 'Great' player, i mean the lad is young and has a good engine to cover ground but at this level of football his consitency and maturity on the ball is simply appaling. Cesc at his age was already miles away in Gameplay level, what does he need again? we may blame chamakh at times but looking back at some points in that game, Ramsey made about four horrible decisions in the final third, The most glaring was the pass he could have slid back to Henry after a defender had headed the ball back into his path, Immediately henry stepped back into an on-side position whilst isolating himself from his marker. Instead of Ramsey sliding the ball back he just wastefully blasted the ball over,  I was so furious as to why an attacking midfielder in such a position cannot have the calm and awareness to read that situation well,  Men we need a pure AM jooor,

Overall it was a poor performance and i hope they dont take this lethargic attitude to the game at swansea,

Arsene has to really do something cos we may just be deceiving ourselves to think this kinda performance can take us all the way to the finals, smhhh,

To the point as usual, lets give Ramsey some time. Like I pointed out to someone, this is actually his first full season in the topflight, the Shawcross caused injury led to him missing an important part of his evolution and I'm even a bit happy for him he has this opportunity. Some of my peeps are convinced he might never get to the level of Gotze/Eriksen/Wilshere. One thing though is that last season when he was on loan, he became an instant first teamer in any team he was loaned to and that is usually a sign of quality to be able to walk into most teams.
It is true he is frustrating right now and there is serious doubt he can make the AM position his berth but remember Alex Song was once derided as never being capable of making it at Arsenal. The Ramsey I saw in our CC Cup run of 2009 that blitzed Wigan and Sheffield Utd was an excellent AM, and he does nice things for Wales, if he can have such an impact at a higher level, I think he'll be fine.

I don't know what has happened to Chamakh, I think some of it is simply his style, he brings others more into play than scoring himself. The answer usually lies in the stats and he was never prolific and is more of a "system" player who doesn't thrive on cameo appearances. His movement has been too static in recent times to make any serious impression. You've gut to burst a gut in the PL but Chamakh seems incapable of an higher gear.

Arshavin might be able to play himself back into some form, he did look up for it yesterday but snatched at chances a bit too much.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2012
dayokanu:

I said

Podolski WINNER of an individual award

Klose WINNER of an individual award

Muller WINNER of an individual award

Henry played at 3-4 world cups more than any of those above what individual award did he win?

Irrelevant Question. When any of those players score 226 goals for Munchies, come back for more serious discussions.  tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2012
Duduspace Verdict you are losing it

How many years did they stay at Bayern. Let any of those players spend 8yrs at a stretch at Bayern and see their result

Ordinary mario Gomez in 2.5 seasons has over 75 goals for Bayern
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2012
dayokanu:

Duduspace Verdict you are losing it

How many years did they stay at Bayern. Let any of those players spend 8yrs at a stretch at Bayern and see their result

Ordinary mario Gomez in 2.5 seasons has over 75 goals for Bayern

Alright, when any of them wins the European Golden boot back to back, then come back for discussions.  cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 12:11am On Jan 11, 2012
duduspace:

Alright, when any of them wins the European Golden boot back to back, then come back for discussions.  cool

back to back? when any of them ever win it, simple. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 12:14am On Jan 11, 2012
When any Arsenal player wins World cup golden boot like Muller get back to me
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 12:48am On Jan 11, 2012
dayokanu:

Even Oleg Salenko  won World Cup golden boot sef, nothing fantastic. Enough flash in the pans don win am   tongue
We deal with more enduring things and consistency.  cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 12:55am On Jan 11, 2012
^^ Nikos Machlas and even Kevin Phillips have won the European Golden shoe, Nothing Fantastic about it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 1:12am On Jan 11, 2012
dayokanu:

See this guy calling Muller, were you even Alive then? okay let me go and bring Arsenal players like Denis Compton who was also an England International Cricketer. Rubbish!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 1:18am On Jan 11, 2012
edoyad:

See this guy calling Muller, were you even Alive then? okay let me go and bring Arsenal players like Denis Compton who was also an England International Cricketer. Rubbish!

So this Retardeen doesnt know Thomas muller won the World cup golden boot in 2010.

Well I have told you that you are the most clueless poster on this forum followed closely by dipo+

One shouldnt be discussing football with you anyway
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 1:34am On Jan 11, 2012
dayokanu:

So this Retardeen doesnt know Thomas muller won the World cup golden boot in 2010.

Well I have told you that you are the most clueless poster on this forum followed closely by dipo+

One shouldnt be discussing football with you anyway

Honest mistake, he thot you were referring to Gerd.
Na only you dey hype Thomas naaa, wetin the boy don do apart from Golden boot in World Cup?  undecided

dayokanu:

^^ Nikos Machlas and even Kevin Phillips have won the European Golden shoe, Nothing Fantastic about it

They didn't win it back to back. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 1:38am On Jan 11, 2012
duduspace:

Honest mistake, he thot you were referring to Gerd.
Na only you dey hype Thomas naaa, wetin the boy don do apart from Golden boot in World Cup? undecided

He won golden boot at the world biggest stage. definitely a bigger individual achievement than what Thierry Henry achieved in his 34 yrs
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 1:43am On Jan 11, 2012
dayo you are the epitome of moronicity, i know Mueller won 2010 golden boot and Muller as the dinosaur.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 1:46am On Jan 11, 2012
dayokanu:

He won golden boot at the world biggest stage. definitely a bigger individual achievement than what Thierry Henry achieved in his 34 yrs

He will need to do more than that to enter the hallowed hall of the true Greats of the game where Henry is numbered.
I'm sure he doesnt mind keeping lonely DK company on the Munchies thread though.  grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 1:49am On Jan 11, 2012
dayokanu:

Andres Iniesta's goal in the final is more important than anything Mueller has ever achieved, even his conception two decades plus ago. In the same vein Henry's goals in the 1998 and 2006 world cups that won him the cup in the former and first runner up medal in the latter Mueller in every way.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 1:54am On Jan 11, 2012
edoyad:

dayo you are the epitome of moronicity, i know Mueller won 2010 golden boot and Muller as the dinosaur.

You are hereby named as the SI unit for stupidity

E.g Dipo's stupidity co-efficient = 0.9Edoyad

Thomas Müller
http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/en/teams/profis/19899.php

Show me one place where his name was spelt as MUELLER, no be only Mueller na Emulewu.

Akuya daniska
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 2:01am On Jan 11, 2012
edoyad:

Andres Iniesta's goal in the final is more important than anything Mueller has ever achieved, even his conception two decades plus ago. In the same vein Henry's goals in the 1998 and 2006 world cups that won him the cup in the former and first runner up medal in the latter Mueller in every way.

Which goals has Henry ever scored in the world cup all his career?

Muller scored 5 goals in one world cup, When Henry matches that in his life he should start comparing
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 2:32am On Jan 11, 2012
  Which goals has Henry ever scored in the world
cup all his career?

your daftness is legendary, Google Henry and 1998 world cup to kick start that comatose donkey brain of yours, we`re.

He scored 3 goals in 98 world cup to help France win and same tally two years later in Euros. FYI he also won golden boot in confederations cup around 2003. Hope your small brain knows he's record goal scorer for both present club and country ? When will any of your players achieve the same feat A?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 3:04am On Jan 11, 2012
who e pain go drink acid!!!!  cool grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by r231(m): 4:17am On Jan 11, 2012
Chelsea brought some Torres guy for 50 million and that guy scored after 903 minutes.
Arsenal brought Henry for free and he scored after 10 minutes.
Moral : sometimes free stuff is the best stuff. It doesn't matter how expensive stuff is, what matters is the result
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 4:33am On Jan 11, 2012
edoyad:

your daftness is legendary, Google Henry and 1998 world cup to kick start that comatose donkey brain of yours, we`re.

He scored 3 goals in 98 world cup to help France win and same tally two years later in Euros. FYI he also won golden boot in confederations cup around 2003. Hope your small brain knows he's record goal scorer for both present club and country ? When will any of your players achieve the same feat A?

Someone highest goal scorer in Confederation cup, someone highest goal scorer in a world cup

And you have the mind to compare them?

Soon you would compare first position in Arabic school to first position in Harvard
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 5:10am On Jan 11, 2012
r231:

Chelsea brought some Torres guy for 50 million and that guy scored after 903 minutes.
Arsenal brought Henry for free and he scored after 10 minutes.
Moral : sometimes free stuff is the best stuff. It doesn't matter how expensive stuff is, what matters is the result

GBAM
I'm sure DK doesn't need a lesson in this. That is exactly what Dortmund showed them in the Bundesliga last season.  cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 5:12am On Jan 11, 2012
We should be worried that Dortmund won their first title in 2011 since 2002?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 11:12am On Jan 11, 2012
dayokanu:

You are hereby named as the SI unit for stupidity

E.g Dipo's stupidity co-efficient = 0.9Edoyad

Thomas Müller
http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/en/teams/profis/19899.php

Show me one place where his name was spelt as MUELLER, no be only Mueller na Emulewu.

Akuya daniska

dayokanu, you are a disgrace to all german-speaking nazis with this monumental goof of yours.
in actual fact, dipo+ is very very right with the spelling "mueller".

Ö = oe
ü = ue

there's an umlaut on the o and the u in the names of ozil and muller which makes them sound like oezil/mueller
if you are not gonna place the umlaut on the names then oezil and mueller is the correct spelling, otherwise its Özil or Müller.

it's funny the way you shout "Torrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" Torrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" on match threads and you don't know about the german language.
useless lout! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 11, 2012
U guys hav started 2gve Dk chance 2pollute ds thread again with his german arguments!Its bn long he had d opportunity 2talk on ds thread! Pls u can go 2his thread 2argue so e go reach 100 pages in no time!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2012
duduspace:

To the point as usual, lets give Ramsey some time. Like I pointed out to someone, this is actually his first full season in the topflight, the Shawcross caused injury led to him missing an important part of his evolution and I'm even a bit happy for him he has this opportunity. Some of my peeps are convinced he might never get to the level of Gotze/Eriksen/Wilshere. One thing though is that last season when he was on loan, he became an instant first teamer in any team he was loaned to and that is usually a sign of quality to be able to walk into most teams.
It is true he is frustrating right now and there is serious doubt he can make the AM position his berth but remember Alex Song was once derided as never being capable of making it at Arsenal. The Ramsey I saw in our CC Cup run of 2009 that blitzed Wigan and Sheffield Utd was an excellent AM, and he does nice things for Wales, if he can have such an impact at a higher level, I think he'll be fine.

I don't know what has happened to Chamakh, I think some of it is simply his style, he brings others more into play than scoring himself. The answer usually lies in the stats and he was never prolific and is more of a "system" player who doesn't thrive on cameo appearances. His movement has been too static in recent times to make any serious impression. You've gut to burst a gut in the PL but Chamakh seems incapable of an higher gear.

Arshavin might be able to play himself back into some form, he did look up for it yesterday but snatched at chances a bit too much.

Hmmmm, some time abi? well yes and no, Yes cos of the horrid injury last time out, but no cos we have games coming thick and fast plus every point is crucial to our top four finish. I personally think he over-elaborates too many times which on any given day(no disrespect to leeds) we would have been punished by bigger clubs.

Either the manager talks sense into him or he needs to re-evalute his game.

Nothing more to say about chamakh really, but he sure needs to start scoring rather than getting other people into play. As for arshavin, I still wanna see him play in is preferred role just behind the main striker if ever AW considers such a formation against weaker oppositions cos i just feel he has so much in him,but confidence is just lacking at the moment.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2012
What d fawk did dipo do, mhen? I'm here ****ing and some clowns are calling my name here like I am the guy responsible for fuel subsidy removal.

By the way, DayoKanu is a faggort for ever mentioning Henry's name in the same sentence with his Nazis. Just unacceptable

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (3549) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave, Jodera and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.