Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2331076 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2463) (2464) (2465) (2466) (2467) (2468) (2469) ... (3518) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
Jodera:
grin grin grin

As you didn't reply me that day I just knew if Ghana lose you'll call me out. grin

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:53am On Jan 20, 2022
Finally....

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:58am On Jan 20, 2022
daveP:
Finally....

This guy is not interested in us na by force
Which kind club i they support sef angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 9:01am On Jan 20, 2022
iamoyindamola:

lol.

Dey add Torreira to the deal sef. The old set, e go be Xhaka last to leave soon.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:03am On Jan 20, 2022
daveP:
lol.

Dey add Torreira to the deal sef. The old set, e go be Xhaka last to leave soon.
I read xhaka was involve in gambling i pray its true that mofo will be ban from football if found guilty
My hatred for that idiot is just too much

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:32am On Jan 20, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Which kind club i they support sef >:( angry
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:33am On Jan 20, 2022
daveP:
Finally....

Wetin dey happen to Arthur deal na?
Abi we no go sign CM again?

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:34am On Jan 20, 2022
Shey Umar Sadiq no go good for us lyk diz tongue tongue

He is young and he scored ystdy grin

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:37am On Jan 20, 2022
Jodera:
cheesy grin cheesy
We are shamelessly forcing ourselves on the guy
No one is bidding for him after us even the juventus that is his first choice
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:38am On Jan 20, 2022
Jodera:
Shey Umar Sadiq no go good for us lyk diz tongue tongue

He is young and he scored ystdy grin
Guy no pass ikeja today oo
I fit nack you apola for this statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:39am On Jan 20, 2022
Jodera:
Jerry curl will be LANS
Partey is back na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2022
Jodera:

No recent talks on it yet. Seems this dusan needs be settled first.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 9:44am On Jan 20, 2022
iamoyindamola:

I read xhaka was involve in gambling i pray its true that mofo will be ban from football if found guilty
My hatred for that idiot is just too much

Fr? shocked

Is he depressed or something?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:49am On Jan 20, 2022
daveP:

Fr? shocked

Is he depressed or something?
Honestly bro i no care if he's guilty he must face the law

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Not really that he is not interested in us, the guy wanna wait till summer with the hope that many other clubs will come with better personal terms offer, but that time will not also favour Fiorentina, cos Vlahovic is nearing the end of his contract and has refused to sign a new contract... by summer, his value will drop, so this is the best time for Fiorentina to cash out on him..

To be fair, with the way he is performing, this might be the best time for Arsenal to get him, he just need to be convinced to buy into the club new vision...by summer we might not be able to compete for his signature when the big money clubs with CL tickets start showing interest in him. The impression that he is the next hot cake after Haaland might just be true.... When these big money miss out on Haaland, they might turn their attention to Vlahovic.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
ObaIgwe1:

Not really that he is not interested in us, the guy wanna wait till summer with the hope that many other clubs will come with better personal terms offer, but that time will not also favour Fiorentina, cos Vlahovic is nearing the end of his contract and has refused to sign a new contract... by summer, his value will drop, so this is the best time for Fiorentina to cash out on him..

To be fair, with the way he is performing, this might be the best time for Arsenal to get him, he just need to be convinced to buy into the club new vision...by summer we might not be able to compete for his signature when the big money clubs with CL tickets start showing interest in him. The impression that he is the next hot cake after Haaland might just be true.... When these big money miss out on Haaland, they might turn their attention to Vlahovic.
We are saying the same thing na
He's in for money
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
iamoyindamola:

We are saying the same thing na
He's in for money

99% of them are chasing the money primarily. I can't blame him for that.

If he has any personal bias against Arsenal or strong love for a particular club, that would have been a different thing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
iamoyindamola:

We are shamelessly forcing ourselves on the guy
No one is bidding for him after us even the juventus that is his first choice
Lol... For Arteta to be going all in laidis, I think there's something in him that we're not seeing. They don't want him to run down his contract whereby it'll be difficult for us to get him, I guess that's why they're just rushing him. More so, it seems they don't have 2nd choice (or plan B) just like how Klopp went all in for van dijk, reason why they're going all in like this
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Guy no pass ikeja today oo
I fit nack you apola for this statement
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Jerry curl will be LANS
Partey is back na
Make Guen just dey him dey.
Seems d guy just no want arsenal again. We should sell him to Marseille
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
ObaIgwe1:

You have gotten my point.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
daveP:

No recent talks on it yet. Seems this dusan needs be settled first.
Na wa oo.
Make we dey see sha

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
Jodera:
Make Guen just dey him dey.
Seems d guy just no want arsenal again. We should sell him to Marseille
They are on transfer ban
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
iamoyindamola:

They are on transfer ban
Really??
Was it this season they placed them on the ban?
Mehn, I didn't hear about the news sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
Jodera:
Really??
Was it this season they placed them on the ban?
Mehn, I didn't hear about the news sef
I am not sure too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
Haller giving jodera L
Lodera grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Haller giving jodera L
Lodera grin
grin grin grin

You were saying??
Can you please come again?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
Spy360:

You have gotten my point.

I think we both see many things the same way concerning our Club cheesy

iamoyindamola:
Haller giving jodera L
Lodera grin

Lol... You are hailling Haller but forgot to praise my boy Pepesco.... He is doing much better o.

BTW, Auba is medically fit to return to action...No heart problem. Should we welcome him? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
ObaIgwe1:

I think we both see many things the same way concerning our Club cheesy

Lol... You are hailling Haller but forgot to praise my boy Pepesco.... He is doing much better o.

BTW, Auba is medically fit to return to action...No heart problem. Should we welcome him? cheesy
Pepe na scam jare
As for auba we should cash out on him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
Jodera:
grin grin grin

You were saying??
Can you please come again?? grin grin
Will you cancel his assist too grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Will you cancel his assist too grin
Na Assist you wan make we rate am now?? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nice personnel... Hope we win this

Nb: Partey dey bench ooo, dem no even allow the guy rest grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2463) (2464) (2465) (2466) (2467) (2468) (2469) ... (3518) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.