Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2330232 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2466) (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) ... (3517) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
Cross and nod, cross and nod against Burnley?

Burnley have dominated the air throughout this game but we continue to play one predictable style.

Local man is tired jare
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
It is well
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
0 win in 2022
0 goal scored in the last 4 matches

We need more defenders abeg
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
Roland17:
Cross and nod, cross and nod against Burnley?

Burnley have dominated the air throughout this game but we continue to play one predictable style.

Local man is tired jare
Una welldone o Roland17 tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
daveP:
Another Arsene Wenger has done it again.

Ramsey sold to Juve to get 400/week so that they won't be able to afford Vlahovic, and hence he comes to Arsenal while Ramsey becomes available to return to the Emirates. grin
Did Wenger sell Ramsey?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
Them say the only club that can sign auba is night club grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Arsenal is not Stan Kroenke's priority.

Watch the star studded LA Rams and you will know why! angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
Roland17:

He's not a soccer fan. Arsenal is the investito pay for LA Rams. undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
Spy360:

He's not a soccer fan. Arsenal is the investito pay for LA Rams. undecided

Na bro! Arsenal is more of a pet project when compared to the amount of financial investment Stan needs to commit to keep the LA Rams competitive.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2022
Looking at our remaining fixtures, the only big teams we have are Chelsea ,Man U and Tottenham then Wolves away(the know how to win us jare)

Honestly, if we miss Top 4, is on us not anyone.

If this club know something, we need to increase this team, two things especially a quality striker ohhhh, a back up winger , a midfielder. Yves Bissouma , Renato sanches are options . Even Ramsey or Wilshere on short time is not a bad idea. If wilshere play only 20mins everytime is better. Fatigue is real.

Collect luka Jovic on loan and let's fight for top 4 first.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
johnjunior39:
Looking at our remaining fixtures, the only big teams we have are Chelsea ,Man U and Tottenham then Wolves away(the know how to win us jare)

Honestly, if we miss Top 4, is on us not anyone.

If this club know something, we need to increase this team, two things especially a quality striker ohhhh, a back up winger , a midfielder. Yves Bissouma , Renato sanches are options . Even Ramsey or Wilshere on short time is not a bad idea. If wilshere play only 20mins everytime is better. Fatigue is real.

Collect luka Jovic on loan and let's fight for top 4 first.
Liverpool nko undecided undecided
Sorry you said away
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
We need a striker ohhhh not Isak!!!!

Isak is a young version of laca.

Mehn we need a striker ohhhh.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
johnjunior39:
We need a striker ohhhh not Isak!!!!

Isak is a young version of laca.

Mehn we need a striker ohhhh.
Isak ? I'll rather take Umar Sadiq
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:42am On Jan 26, 2022
So vlahovic no come again grin grin
I have never seen these set of clueless mor.ons like this before
They ran after a guy that is never for a second interested, no be stupidity be that
Just few days to end tw no CF no MF
Back to square one
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 9:37am On Jan 26, 2022
They're back to target practice Sha grin

Targeting over 100 while 0.5 arrives.

Why did i even forget the norm sef? grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:50am On Jan 26, 2022
In my next life i know i won't have anything to do with this miserable club run by bunch of idiots
Headless chickens angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:47am On Jan 26, 2022
Vlahovic and Melo deal is off
Lmao I never wanted those 2 before
Can we get Toney or watkins and Bruno guimares

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
Roland17:

There is no American owner that takes soccer serious.
There are very few Americans that take soccer serious really. Even American soccer commentators come across as ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
afrodoc2:

There is no American owner that takes soccer serious.
There are very few Americans that take soccer serious really. Even American soccer commentators come across as ignorant.

Absolutely and this is what I was trying to pass across to @Spy360. In comparison to the Korenke’s, the Glazers are way better and I will take them over the Kronke’s in a heart beat especially when it comes to investments and keeping the roster competitive. Take a look at Stan Kroenke’s other teams and how competitive and star studded they are!

The LA Rams are like an assembly of all stars in the NFL with an incredible wage structure. They have a Superbowl or burst roster and have been built that way for nearly 2-3 seasons now.

How about the Denver Nuggets? They boast of the current MVP in N. Jokic along with studs like J. Murray, A. Gordon, MPJ. The Nuggets are well above the leagues Cap when it comes to wages and the Nuggets are quite competitive in the dangerous W. Conference.

How about the Colorado Avalanche? They are sitting atop of the Pacific Division in the Western conference. They are playoff bound and have a strong roster that can stay competitive.

Stan doesn’t send his son to watch these guys! Stan is physically present in almost all the games these teams play and has invested serious money in each team irrespective of the end of season results.

However, when it comes to Arsenal, we have to go on our knees to beg him! There is a recent video of Arteta sitting 2 places next to Stan during a Avalanche game. Arteta has to go beg Stan himself for a striker! While Arteta has been poor in managing the squad, everyone know Arsenal has aging strikers and are thin in the middle also. We have become beggars in the transfer market.

I can’t remember the last time he was at an Arsenal game. When there was chaos about Arsenal joining the Superleague, he barely got involved, instead, he sent his son Josh to take care of business.

I detest the Korenke’s with every bit of me and want them out of my Arsenal. Outside of the Nuggets because of Jokic, who happens to be one of my favorite players whom I wish success, I root against Korenke’s teams in the USA.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Vlahovic and Melo deal is off
Lmao I never wanted those 2 before
Can we get Toney or watkins and Bruno guimares

Baba, from day 1, I told anyone who cared to listen that neither Melo nor Vlahovic were coming to Arsenal.
We keep pursing players who have 0 interest of hoping the team, worsestill we lack the financial pull to even convince them.
@Spy360, nwanne, your eye don clear now about the A. Melo deal? I no tell you?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
Roland17:

Baba, from day 1, I told anyone who cared to listen that neither Melo or Vlahovic were coming to Arsenal.
We keep pursing players who have 0 interest of hoping the team, worsestill we lack the financial pull to even convince them.
Na spy get the Big L
Make I laugh him small grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
Roland17:

Baba, from day 1, I told anyone who cared to listen that neither Melo nor Vlahovic were coming to Arsenal.
grin grin grin

Nwanne you said so, but I refused to listen.

I am the most disappointed here. cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Na spy get the Big L
Make I laugh him small grin grin
Abeg bring me all the Ls... grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
Spy360:

grin grin grin

Nwanne you said so, but I refused to listen.

I am the most disappointed here. cry

Mehn, I am more disappointed in the Melo transfer( that dude is a fine midfielder honestly but he is not a defensive midfielder)

For Vlahvoic or what his name is , he is good but that dude look like a whole bag of bad attitude.

Can the try Oshimen, my kind of striker for arsenal in all honesty.

The Jonathan David from Lille, After Pepe lol I no trust anything from Lille
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
Spy360:

Abeg bring me all the Ls... grin grin grin
Lmao you were anticipating the guy na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:31am On Jan 27, 2022
We were busy chasing ghosts in A. Melo and Vlahovic while Newcastle are about to wrap up a deal for Bruno Guimaraes, the same Bruno Guimaraes, better still, for less than 40M.

You can’t write this scripts even if you were drunk!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:36am On Jan 27, 2022
Roland17:
We were busy chasing ghosts in A. Melo and Vlahovic while Newcastle are about to wrap up a deal Bruno Guimaraes, the same Bruno Guimaraes, better still, for less than 40M.

You can’t write this scripts even if you were drunk!
No plan B at all
How we started from the same Bruno to Melo and we can't still get the deal done is a mystery
Every player is linked with arsenal but none want to come and that's because we are going for the wrong ones
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:20am On Jan 27, 2022
The players are now in Dubai. Hopefully, it will works for them again.

Auba told to stay back...Wilshere traveled with the squad.

'Shere Will Power' is our LANS.... Another Kim Kalstrom

Meanwhile, Mama's baby, Lucas Toreirra won player of the month in fiorentina.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:27am On Jan 27, 2022
mostob:
The players are now in Dubai. Hopefully, it will works for them again.

Auba told to stay back...Wilshere traveled with the squad.

'Shere Will Power' is our LANS.... Another Kim Kalstrom

Meanwhile, Mama's baby, Lucas Toreirra won player of the month in fiorentina.
SO they left auba again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
iamoyindamola:

SO they left auba again grin grin grin
I don't even understand Arteta again. The treatment melted out to the like of Ozil, Auba,Saliba and Guen might be dissuading players from joining us later.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
iamoyindamola:

No plan B at all
How we started from the same Bruno to Melo and we can't still get the deal done is a mystery
Every player is linked with arsenal but none want to come and that's because we are going for the wrong ones

Nobody respects us and our football plans. We absolutely have to find a way back into Europe else this rubbish will get worse. We need to find some quality/ experience to mix with my Hale end boys because they can’t do it by themselves. The EPL is too tough for our young core to shoulder by themselves.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
Roland17:

Nobody respects us and our football plans. We absolutely have to find a way back into Europe else this rubbish will get worse. We need to find some quality/ experience to mix with my Hale end boys because they can’t do it by themselves. The EPL is too tough for our young core to shoulder by themselves.
Nawa oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (2466) (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) ... (3517) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Kendzyma(m), Lana1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.