Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,586 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2362735 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) ... (3550) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:52am On Apr 15, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Auba was signed for a 1 and half year deal ,he will enjoy his time here

You don’t have the right to troll someone with 10 goals in 15 games grin

Make top 4 First before you mail your appreciation letter grin
grin grin

Just because I asked a caring and concerned question weda Auba subscription don finish naim make your body dey vibrate laidis grin

The last time wey you type for this thread about Auba, e bin no dey like this oo. Na Frankfurt syndrome? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 8:56am On Apr 15, 2022
Jodera:
WTF!!!
Are you kidding me?? grin grin

I no even watch the match, na Barca thread wey I bin just peruse early hours of this morning wey I com see say dem dey insult Auba.

Omo×10
grin grin grin
Auba is back
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:04am On Apr 15, 2022
50d33q:
grin grin grin
Auba is back
If Auba wan cast person up eh, na in full force grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:09am On Apr 15, 2022
Jodera:
If Auba wan cast person up eh, na in full force grin grin
He's like a devil he will give you one and collect multiple
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by andrewbaba44: 9:09am On Apr 15, 2022
Jodera:
grin grin

Just because I asked a caring and concerned question weda Auba subscription don finish naim make your body dey vibrate laidis grin

The last time wey you type for this thread about Auba, e bin no dey like this oo. Na Frankfurt syndrome? grin

I gave you his stats nah ,10 goals in 15 games

Baba enjoy your lacazette since arsenal loves quantity grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:11am On Apr 15, 2022
50d33q:

grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I gave you his stats nah ,10 goals in 15 games

Baba enjoy your lacazette since arsenal loves quantity grin
So as e dey like this, him subscription don finish bdat so sharp? grin grin

I still fit send the appreciation letter oo, I just dey wait for Una incase you want make we edit anything grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by andrewbaba44: 9:17am On Apr 15, 2022
Jodera:
So as e dey like this, him subscription don finish bdat so sharp? grin grin

I still fit send the appreciation letter oo, I just dey wait for Una incase you want make we edit anything grin

E no score yesterday mean say e no go score again

When he score for weekend where you Dey grin

I go remind you when he score next no worry ,besides how are you enjoying lacazette grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:26am On Apr 15, 2022
andrewbaba44:

E no score yesterday mean say e no go score again

When he score for weekend where you Dey grin

I go remind you when he score next no worry ,besides how are you enjoying lacazette grin

To be fair eh, na ystdy be the priority goal to score. Weda Una finish 2nd or 4th in league, it doesn't mean much because las las dem no dey give trophy for those positions and na UCL all of them dey go. So nothing dey to alert me about weekend goals grin

The main Koko na ystdy match and the Europa League win. And that's where he really fvcked up grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by andrewbaba44: 9:29am On Apr 15, 2022
Jodera:
To be fair eh, na ystdy be the priority goal to score. Weda Una finish 2nd or 4th in league, it doesn't mean much because las las dem no dey give trophy for those positions and na UCL all of them dey go. So nothing dey to alert me about weekend goals grin

The main Koko na ystdy match and the Europa League win. And that's where he really fvcked up grin

So any striker wey no score for him team knockout stage Na bad player Abi grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:35am On Apr 15, 2022
andrewbaba44:

So any striker wey no score for him team knockout stage Na bad player Abi grin
Nah, on the contrary, any player wey miss gilt-edged chances that hinders his team progression issa Fvck up player grin grin.

And I read he missed more than one aside playing nonsense grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by andrewbaba44: 9:44am On Apr 15, 2022
Jodera:
Nah, on the contrary, any player wey miss gilt-edged chances that hinders his team progression issa Fvck up player grin grin.

Dey justify arteta decision

Lacasera will take you to the promise land grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:52am On Apr 15, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Dey justify arteta decision

Lacasera will take you to the promise land grin
Lol.. grin

You know say deep inside you, you dey vex for Auba performance ystdy. I no even intend troll Auba sef, na just the "appreciation letter" ish after banging brace against Madrid that just spurred me on to take a dig, I just couldn't resist it. Nothing serious grin

You fit come collect Lacazette next season too after all Auba and Laca na buddies. Literally brothers from different mothers grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FirstbornWds: 9:53am On Apr 15, 2022
Jodera:
@Andrewbaba and @firstbornwds..

Una Auba subscription don finish sharp sharp?? grin grin

Do you still want us to mail your appreciation to the board grin grin

Imagine say person way get Lacazette as top9 day troll Auba.. Nawa for you o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FirstbornWds: 9:54am On Apr 15, 2022
Jodera:

Auba na weyrey... The guy be like e get scornvh for head yesterday.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by andrewbaba44: 9:58am On Apr 15, 2022
Jodera:
Lol.. grin

You know say deep inside you, you dey vex for Auba performance ystdy. I no even intend troll Auba sef, na just the "appreciation letter" ish after banging brace against Madrid that just spurred me on to take a dig, I just couldn't resist it. Nothing serious grin

You fit come collect Lacazette next season too after all Auba and Laca na buddies. Literally brothers from different mothers grin

I no vex for auba pass mingueza Baba

Auba have scored 10 in 15 games and he is doing well

This is not the best time to troll auba ,try harder grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:59am On Apr 15, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Imagine say person way get Lacazette as top9 day troll Auba.. Nawa for you o
All these Barca fans sef grin

It's question I ask. Concerned question for that matter grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:01am On Apr 15, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Auba na weyrey... The guy be like e get scornvh for head yesterday.
grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:08am On Apr 15, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I no vex for auba pass mingueza Baba

Auba have scored 10 in 15 games and he is doing well

This is not the best time to troll auba ,try harder grin
Mingueza na the new scapegoat for Una thread na. As long as say him start, he's already on bashing mode so talk another thing grin

You're shouting Mingueza but deep inside you, you know say if Auba convert that his clear chance that game for enter Aet with possiblity of una winning.

Any goal wey Auba wan score from now on na for him own personal glory grin. So yes, he's doing well for himself but it won't mean much for Barca now. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:11am On Apr 15, 2022
50d33q:

Auba fit give pesin heart attack sometimes.. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by andrewbaba44: 10:17am On Apr 15, 2022
Jodera:
Mingueza na the new scapegoat for Una thread na. As long as say him start, he's already on bashing mode so talk another thing grin

You're shouting Mingueza but deep inside you, you know say if Auba convert that his clear chance that game for enter Aet with possiblity of una winning.

Any goal wey Auba wan score from now on na for him own personal glory grin. So yes, he's doing well for himself but it won't mean much for Barca now. grin

Ferran torres is their scape goat even when he plays well

Mingueza hardly plays so we go forget am immediately

Everybody Dey miss clear chance ,yet we should kill auba because he left arsenal for us and doing well grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FirstbornWds: 10:25am On Apr 15, 2022
Jodera:
All these Barca fans sef grin

It's question I ask. Concerned question for that matter grin

No day ask us things. We go take emotions untop una
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FirstbornWds: 10:27am On Apr 15, 2022
Jodera:

Nooo. Oscar is pinpoint bad. Honestly.

The scapegoat way even rival fan go fear na Ferran. I no no wetin the boy do them.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:39am On Apr 15, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Ferran torres is their scape goat even when he plays well

Mingueza hardly plays so we go forget am immediately

Everybody Dey miss clear chance ,yet we should kill auba because he left arsenal for us and doing well grin
I mean, if you want me to be happy with you when Auba was banging el clasico goals, why shouldn't I be sad with you him don go missing when it matters most?? grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:39am On Apr 15, 2022
FirstbornWds:

No day ask us things. We go take emotions untop una
Wahala grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:42am On Apr 15, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Nooo. Oscar is pinpoint bad. Honestly.

The scapegoat way even rival fan go fear na Ferran. I no no wetin the boy do them.
Lol, na true sha.
I still no know why some of una dey blame dat boy sef.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 10:53am On Apr 15, 2022
Roland17:

Auba fit give pesin heart attack sometimes.. grin
grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 10:54am On Apr 15, 2022
White can play CDM why is arteta messing with our season by playing that awilo boy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:56am On Apr 15, 2022
50d33q:
White can play CDM why is arteta messing with our season by playing that awilo boy
Who will play LB?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by andrewbaba44: 10:57am On Apr 15, 2022
Jodera:
I mean, if you want me to be happy with you when Auba was banging el clasico goals, why shouldn't I be sad with you him don go missing when it matters most?? grin grin

He has scored 10 goals in 15 games

Show me the arsenal player with such stats grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2022
Jodera:
Who will play LB?
Nuno na, I won't give up on that boy yet he's shown to have potential in the early season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 11:03am On Apr 15, 2022
Jodera:

Nketiah wey be off and on now is better for us now. At least Laca Don totally off for the past 3 weeks or more.

Let Nketiah play 9, if it doesn't too work out then Martinelli should take over the 9. Arteta just need to be proactive and tactical

Ian Wright made a statement on Nketiah.

He hasn't done enough to turn heads in his direction. Many players have turned heads with less than half the minutes he's played this same season.

He however looks like he's going to get the nod next match.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) ... (3550) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jodera and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.