Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,971 members, 7,863,457 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2362584 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) ... (3550) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:04am On Apr 15, 2022
50d33q:

Nuno na, I won't give up on that boy yet he's shown to have potential in the early season
Same here.
I'm still mad that Arteta used Xhaka as lb against Brighton who themselves was in low confidence heading into the game (losing their last 7 matches or thereabout).

That would have been the perfect moment to trust tavarez and not dampen his confidence the more. Instead he just used one tweak(shifting Xhaka to Lb) to kill 3 positions.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 11:04am On Apr 15, 2022
Those in charge at Arsenal were myopic. We won't be talking about SAF if they did what Man Utd was doing with saf in the transfers windows.

Looks like the EPL may not get such raving combo in ucl again. Klopp is still far away.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2022
Jodera:
Same here.
I'm still mad that Arteta used Xhaka as lb against Brighton who themselves was in low confidence heading into the game (losing their last 7 matches or thereabout).

That would have been the perfect moment to trust tavarez and not dampen his confidence the more. Instead he just used one tweak(shifting Xhaka to Lb) to kill 3 positions.
Holding can partner Gabriel, xhaka and white
I read Tomi is back in training he can come in the second half
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2022
andrewbaba44:

He has scored 10 goals in 15 games

Show me the arsenal player with such stats grin
Sometimes the smallest number is greater than the largest number – Paul Heyman

There's a reason why havertz na poster boy for Chelsea UCL win with only 1 goal while Abraham with more goals was forgotten.

It would have been better he scored just 5 important goals that will ensure a Uel win than to be porting goals in league wey Una go still make cl with/without his goals grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by andrewbaba44: 11:25am On Apr 15, 2022
Jodera:
Sometimes the smallest number is greater than the largest number – Paul Heyman

There's a reason why havertz na poster boy for Chelsea UCL win with only 1 goal while Abraham with more goals was forgotten.

It would have been better he scored just 5 important goals that will ensure a Uel win than to be porting goals in league wey Una go still make cl with/without his goals grin

Aubameyang is an arsenal poster boy ,but no he must be Barca poster boy to justify arteta sending him away grin

Who won you the fa cup against Chelsea by scoring 2 goals in the finals

You can praise harvetz but you cannot praise what auba have done for your club that hardly win anything cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:26am On Apr 15, 2022
daveP:

Ian Wright made a statement on Nketiah.

He hasn't done enough to turn heads in his direction. Many players have turned heads with less than half the minutes he's played this same season
He however looks like he's going to get the nod next match.
I heard exactly same thing ystdy at that "Wrighty and Kelly show" from Wright.
It was Exactly same thing I was telling Spy then but he thinks I'm just blindly defending Lacazette. Nketiah would have done more, but he didn't and that's the sad truth. Greenwood broke into man u first team with less minutes when he was given the chance by scoring by the 70th+ min whenever he came on. Ole no just dash am regular shirt like that. Same with Martinelli and Saka.

While I'm even banking on Nketiah now is because Laca is not even doing the things I was even defending him for again and I think that's what Arteta might probably be reasoning (if that illness is a cover up stuff).

If Nketiah hopefully starts tomorrow, then he should try to capitalise on it(no better time than now).
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2022
50d33q:

Holding can partner Gabriel, xhaka and white
I read Tomi is back in training he can come in the second half
Omo, Tomi matter don tire me oo.

Everyday I dey see am for training but not on match day squad. Before I was having confidence that he'll be in bench against Southampton, now I'm hearing Chelsea. I want that guy to start against Chelsea and the only way to do that is to have some cameo appearance against Southampton.

As for Gabriel holding partnership, modern coaches nowadays hardly break up partnership except if there's injury or rest to one of them. E dey hard and I won't be surprised if Arteta doesn't break up the partnership this weekend even if it's possible to do so
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:42am On Apr 15, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Aubameyang is an arsenal poster boy ,but no he must be Barca poster boy to justify arteta sending him away grin

Who won you the fa cup against Chelsea by scoring 2 goals in the finals

You can praise harvetz but you cannot praise what auba have done for your club that hardly win anything cheesy cheesy
Lol, you just intentionally choose to twist it about arsenal just so you'd have a leeway shey?? grin

You say Auba have 10 goals in 15matches. Last time I checked it was for Barca not for arsenal and I never for one said Auba was not a poster boy for arsenal or I didn't appreciate his contribution for us. I'm talking about Auba of Barca here not arsenal

My point is, that 10goal in 15games no too dey impactful because with or without Auba goals in the league, Una must still make top 4. E go dey different had it been Una dey drag for league but no na top 4. With Auba goals Una fit finish 2nd, without Auba goals possibly 3rd or 4th. To me no difference grin

So it would have been better his goals were utilised in the Uel win where Una for get hope to carry trophy (even if e no reach 10goals) than to dey statpad for league where Xavi Don make top4 sure for Una.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:46am On Apr 15, 2022
daveP:
Those in charge at Arsenal were myopic. We won't be talking about SAF if they did what Man Utd was doing with saf in the transfers windows.

Looks like the EPL may not get such raving combo in ucl again. Klopp is still far away.
Do you mean about the board being stingy during Wenger's reign?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 11:58am On Apr 15, 2022
Jodera:
Do you mean about the board being stingy during Wenger's reign?

That mostly, in comparison with Saf. I doubt they realized how fast he was catching up with fergie in UCL. Maybe the epl titles caused that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
daveP:

That mostly, in comparison with Saf. I doubt they realized how fast he was catching up with fergie in UCL. Maybe the epl titles caused that.
Well, in my opinion I don't think that that points garnered means anything if one won't be a UCL winner at the end of the day.

For example Fergie have more points than Klopp using the pix but it'll just take one more UCL triumph from klopp to equal all the UCL achievements Fergie had.

So in my opinion I don't think there's anything like "catching up with Fergie" from Wenger. Wenger was just a king domestically and that was it. Appearing in only one final is no one's fault, not even the board
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ahead of Saturday's Premier League trip to Southampton, Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has been giving some injury updates on his players.

Alexandre Lacazette had been absent from training, but the Gunners boss said the striker is likely to be available for the St Mary's match

Arteta said: "They are private reasons that I cannot comment on [why Lacazette missed training]… We will see if he is available, but there is a good possibility that it is the case."

This arteta is looking like someone that's not very intelligent in answering questions
What private reasons again your stupid plan to force lacazette down our throat is not working what private reasons again.
This was how Willian played out last season too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
50d33q:
Ahead of Saturday's Premier League trip to Southampton, Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has been giving some injury updates on his players.

Alexandre Lacazette had been absent from training, but the Gunners boss said the striker is likely to be available for the St Mary's match

Arteta said: "They are private reasons that I cannot comment on [why Lacazette missed training]… We will see if he is available, but there is a good possibility that it is the case."

This arteta is looking like someone that's not very intelligent in answering questions
What private reasons again your stupid plan to force lacazette down our throat is not working what private reasons again.
This was how Willian played out last season too
Bro...forget it, as far as answering questions is concerned, Arteta I trying. We all know how toxic Arsenal fans could be...one small hint from Arteta and the media will twist everything.
Maybe Laca went to collect soap from one baba grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
First option
A back four of White, Holding,Gab and Soarez(Tavarez maybe).. the LB will overlap while White will fall in to make it a back 3. Xhaka to partner Sambi with Ode, Nketiah,Marti and Saka up front.

Second option
Back 3 9f white, Holding and Gab. Soarez and Tava at WB. Sambi and Xhaka with Ode making the Midfield 5. Martinelli and Pepe (or Saka) upfront.

Third option
White and Gab in defnce,... Soarez and Tava as FBs..Xhaka and Sambi with Ode in Midfield...Saka,Marti and Pepe in attack.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
Jodera:
I heard exactly same thing ystdy at that "Wrighty and Kelly show" from Wright.
It was Exactly same thing I was telling Spy then but he thinks I'm just blindly defending Lacazette. Nketiah would have done more, but he didn't and that's the sad truth. Greenwood broke into man u first team with less minutes when he was given the chance by scoring by the 70th+ min whenever he came on. Ole no just dash am regular shirt like that. Same with Martinelli and Saka.

While I'm even banking on Nketiah now is because Laca is not even doing the things I was even defending him for again and I think that's what Arteta might probably be reasoning (if that illness is a cover up stuff).

If Nketiah hopefully starts tomorrow, then he should try to capitalise on it(no better time than now).

My call for Nketiah was partly due to Laca's poor form since there's nothing to lose and that I see a poacher in him.

The second reason should be what we will see if he gets more minutes than usual. For such poacher type of striker as opposed to the technical, they provide others outlets for a pass and always look to grab small opportunities to score.

Nketiah (like all poachers) can score a hatrick and yet not be MOTM. They are only opportunistic. That's the type we need now with all the creativity around the team. Someone to be available to put the ball inside the net.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
mostob:
Bro...forget it, as far as answering questions is concerned, Arteta I trying. We all know how toxic Arsenal fans could be...one small hint from Arteta and the media will twist everything.
Maybe Laca went to collect soap from one baba grin grin
Then he shouldn't comment on it at all, I feel his comments always create some unnecessary attention
"A simple lacazette missed training we will assess him tomorrow to know if he will be available"...very simple

"But they are private reasons I cannot comment", if you won't say it don't fvcking hint it

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
mostob:
First option
A back four of White, Holding,Gab and Soarez(Tavarez maybe).. the LB will overlap while White will fall in to make it a back 3. Xhaka to partner Sambi with Ode, Nketiah,Marti and Saka up front.

Second option
Back 3 9f white, Holding and Gab. Soarez and Tava at WB. Sambi and Xhaka with Ode making the Midfield 5. Martinelli and Pepe (or Saka) upfront.

Third option
White and Gab in defnce,... Soarez and Tava as FBs..Xhaka and Sambi with Ode in Midfield...Saka,Marti and Pepe in attack.

All your options are good and may work only if the attitude is right.

The players needs to come out sharp and determined to win that match. If not, na another lamenting
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
50d33q:

Then he shouldn't comment on it at all, I feel his comments always create some unnecessary attention
"A simple lacazette missed training we will assess him tomorrow to know if he will be available"...very simple

"But they are private reasons I cannot comment", if you won't say it don't fvcking hint it
grin grin grin

It's like saying you want to tell us something but won't say it. Or 'if you see wetun happen last night eh, but make I nor talk sha'

grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
Spy360:

grin grin grin

It's like saying you want to tell us something but won't say it. Or 'if you see wetun happen last night eh, but make I nor talk sha'

grin grin grin
Exactly bro
He's doing like those amebo in face me I slap you
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
Spy360:

My call for Nketiah was partly due to Laca's poor form since there's nothing to lose and that I see a poacher in him.

The second reason should be what we will see if he gets more minutes than usual. For such poacher type of striker as opposed to the technical, they provide others outlets for a pass and always look to grab small opportunities to score.

Nketiah (like all poachers) can score a hatrick and yet not be MOTM. They are only opportunistic. That's the type we need now with all the creativity around the team. Someone to be available to put the ball inside the net.
All what you're saying is what you said before na. Nothing new.

All What Wright is saying is that Nketiah no try when it comes to capitalising on Laca's goal drought and he can't complain of minutes cos fewer minutes have been given to some players than what he(Nketiah) had and they have scored goals.

Hopefully, we'll see what he brings for us tomorrow (I pray he starts). I just pray he capitalises on it and send Laca to the bench. It's all up to him to impress tomorrow and thank God it's Southampton and not any of the big team
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
mostob:
First option

Second option

Third option

I'll always go with the first option. I feel most of us here have forgotten that White played RB against Norwich and he did it well. Granted it's Southampton not Norwich, but like you said it can easily morph to back 3 with tavarez/Cedric doing the attacking .
It also includes attack not having Pepe as a starter.

I don't mind starting Pepe as long as it won't be from all right wing.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
Jodera:
All what you're saying is what you said before na. Nothing new.

All What Wright is saying is that Nketiah no try when it comes to capitalising on Laca's goal drought and he can't complain of minutes cos fewer minutes have been given to some players than what he(Nketiah) had and they have scored goals.

Hopefully, we'll see what he brings for us tomorrow (I pray he starts). I just pray he capitalises on it and send Laca to the bench. It's all up to him to impress tomorrow and thank God it's Southampton and not any of the big team
Nothing new but I am saying Wright should not have expected Nketiah to make impact as instant as other players because that's not his type. A player like Pepe may make instant impact coming on as a sub because of his dribbling skills, but Nketiah won't because he's atypical to that style.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
Spy360:

Nothing new but I am saying Wright should not have expected Nketiah to make impact as instant as other players because that's not his type. A player like Pepe may make instant impact coming on as a sub because of his dribbling skills, but Nketiah won't because he's atypical to that style.
How do you mean that's not his type? Nketiah is a striker and no matter the kind of striker one is, for him to upsurp a starter he needs to score goals. Simple
You said we've creativity all round, we just need a poacher, so it even favours his style sef in contrast with what you're saying

No body is talking about dribbling or creating chances here. Simply score goals even if na tapin since he's a poacher.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
I don't Stan Nketiah because he's not my kind of striker, but truth must be told ; it's unfair for anybody to accuse him of not doing enough/make use of his opportunities.

Which opportunities are we really talking about here? Being brought in at the dying minutes of the game when we are already adjusting and taking up a defensive shape as a team?

I can't remember off my head the last time he was giving the nod to start a game as a top 9 neither can I remember him being brought in at half time. He mostly gets Introduced after Lacazette must have wasted enough chance, the team gets bailed by Saka or Odegaard or Smith-Rowe and we are trying to defend that lead. What miracle are u expecting him to peform at that time especially when holding comes in with his fingers in the air dishing out defensive instruction from the coach's mouth?

Nketiah used to when he starts Carabao and FA cup matches along with Martinelli, u for tú ately he hasn't been as lucky as martinelli to get the nod to start EPL matches to build up is confidence.

I know Nketiah will most likely leave at the end of the season to seek playing opportunity elsewhere, but we shouldn't make it seem like he failed for us when he was barely given the chance to shine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
BlueRayDick:
I don't Stan Nketiah because he's not my kind of striker, but truth must be told ; it's unfair for anybody to accuse him of not doing enough/make use of his opportunities.

Which opportunities are we really talking about here? Being brought in at the dying minutes of the game when we are already adjusting and taking up a defensive shape as a team?

I can't remember off my head the last time he was giving the nod to start a game as a top 9 neither can I remember him being brought in at half time. He mostly gets Introduced after Lacazette must have wasted enough chance, the team gets bailed by Saka or Odegaard or Smith-Rowe and we are trying to defend that lead. What miracle are u expecting him to peform at that time especially when holding comes in with his fingers in the air dishing out defensive instruction from the coach's mouth?

Nketiah used to when he starts Carabao and FA cup matches along with Martinelli, u for tú ately he hasn't been as lucky as martinelli to get the nod to start EPL matches to build up is confidence.

I know Nketiah will most likely leave at the end of the season to seek playing opportunity elsewhere, but we shouldn't make it seem like he failed for us when he was barely given the chance to shine.
Nketiah will still come in and have more shots on goal than lacazette

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:26am On Apr 16, 2022
Jodera:
How do you mean that's not his type? Nketiah is a striker and no matter the kind of striker one is, for him to upsurp a starter he needs to score goals. Simple
You said we've creativity all round, we just need a poacher, so it even favours his style sef in contrast with what you're saying

No body is talking about dribbling or creating chances here. Simply score goals even if na tapin since he's a poacher.
What I meant by saying it favoured his style as a poacher is only in comparison with Laca's own style of dropping deep.

But his type as a poacher will need time for any impact in the game because he will depend on opportunity as he will not create for himself.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:39am On Apr 16, 2022
50d33q:

Nketiah will still come in and have more shots on goal than lacazette
You have a unique way of just hitting the nail on the head with very few words. I respect that.

Just to add, Nketiah has also been a bit unlucky, we have seen him hit the cross bar twice and even pulled a magnificent save out of Brighton's keeper late on with a glancing header.

I am confident he will get a goal if he stays on for at least 60mins.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 6:15am On Apr 16, 2022
People's eyes have started clearing about Lacazette. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:26am On Apr 16, 2022
afrodoc2:
People's eyes have started clearing about Lacazette. cheesy

I've always been anti-Lacazete since when Auba was signed and under his very eyes Auba wọn golden boot along with Salah and Mane in his first full year.

Na that moment I know say Lacazette na non scoring strikers. It's people that love for him beyond his footballing abilities that keep making excuses for him such as him being striker that drops deep, offers more than goals....blah blah black sheep.

A striker that doesn't score will never impress me.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:04am On Apr 16, 2022
BlueRayDick:

While I understand your point but the bolded is not what I'm trying to say. It didn't even cross my mind about him failing us when given the little opportunity. It's just about him "forcing" his way into Arteta thoughts and tilting the odds in his favor when compared to Lacazette in order to upsurp him.

For one, Nketiah isn't even regarded as the next big thing in striker so questions wouldn't be asked even if he's not seeing more minutes than expected.

Yes it might be harsh saying he needs to score with those minutes being given but then he's even proven that he could have forced his way earlier if he wasn't unlucky even with those minutes. In context, he's hit the bar 4 times in 4 different matches. In those 4 matches we went on to lose 3(Everton, crystal palace and Brighton). Inside that 3 we lost two by a goal margin.
Now if he was fortunate to score at least 3 of those goals, it would have been the big difference between losing and drawing (or even winning if I consider the Everton game).

If that had happened he would have forced his way into Arteta plans even during our good run. And that's exactly what I'm trying to say about him not fully capitalising on Laca's goal drought
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 8:05am On Apr 16, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I've always been anti-Lacazete since when Auba was signed and under his very eyes Auba wọn golden boot along with Salah and Mane in his first full year.

Na that moment I know say Lacazette na non scoring strikers. It's people that love for him beyond his footballing abilities that keep making excuses for him such as him being striker that drops deep, offers more than goals....blah blah black sheep.

A striker that doesn't score will never impress me.

Yeah. If you are not scoring goals as a striker you are not doing your primary job. Every other thing is a bonus.

Meanwhile you guys have a potential complete 1st team midfield waiting in your reserves. Henry-Francis at 6 and Patino/Azeez as the two 8s.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:12am On Apr 16, 2022
Spy360:

What I meant by saying it favoured his style as a poacher is only in comparison with Laca's own style of dropping deep.

But his type as a poacher will need time for any impact in the game because he will depend on opportunity as he will not create for himself.
Well let's see how today goes. I hope he impresses very well and don't give Arteta the reason to bring back Lacazette into the fold

(1) (2) (3) ... (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) ... (3550) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.