Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,946 members, 7,863,342 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2362415 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) ... (3550) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:10am On Apr 16, 2022
50d33q:

Then he shouldn't comment on it at all, I feel his comments always create some unnecessary attention
"A simple lacazette missed training we will assess him tomorrow to know if he will be available"...very simple

"But they are private reasons I cannot comment", if you won't say it don't fvcking hint it
for one, Laca is not injured. Do you want him to lie to he media?
Saying it was for private reasons and he cannot comment is him telling the interviewer to forget about the matter.

Anyway,have you read his press conference... headache nearly catch me. grin

Ordinary simple question,baba go dey answer something else.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2022
mostob:
for one, Laca is not injured. Do you want him to lie to he media?
Saying it was for private reasons and he cannot comment is him telling the interviewer to forget about the matter.

Anyway,have you read his press conference... headache nearly catch me. grin

Ordinary simple question,baba go dey answer something else.
Now you get my point, the guy is not intelligent in answering questions

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:14am On Apr 16, 2022
afrodoc2:

Yeah. If you are not scoring goals as a striker you are not doing your primary job. Every other thing is a bonus.

Meanwhile you guys have a potential complete 1st team midfield waiting in your reserves. Henry-Francis at 6 and Patino/Azeez as the two 8s.
It's a long time coming and anything can still happen. But you're right, those three really have huge potentials.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 10:49am On Apr 16, 2022
Spy360:

All your options are good and may work only if the attitude is right.

The players needs to come out sharp and determined to win that match. If not, na another lamenting

100 percent Talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 11:06am On Apr 16, 2022
Spy360:

It's a long time coming and anything can still happen. But you're right, those three really have huge potentials.

They definitely have potential. What I like is that they complement one another perfectly.
But you are right that they still have a fair distance to go cos transitioning from academy to senior football is one of the trickiest things in football.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:47am On Apr 16, 2022
Just read the news that Saka won PFA fans players of the month for the previous month.

Congrats to him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
afrodoc2:

They definitely have potential. What I like is that they complement one another perfectly.
But you are right that they still have a fair distance to go cos transitioning from academy to senior football is one of the trickiest things in football.
Yes. This includes the mental part of it. You see a kid with lots of talents but he is just unable to make it in the biggest stages.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
God wey go bless Brighton ehh, grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
Tottenham bottling Company fc doing their thing.

Make Arteta and the boys take advantage today o

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
Hopefully with this Lineup Arteta and the boys should capitalise.

Nketiah, Martinelli, Odegaard and Saka.

Biko oo

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Tottenham bottling Company fc doing their thing.

Make Arteta and the boys take advantage today o
Omo, I'm 50% happy today oo.
Make Arteta and him boys help me complete am abeg cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jodera:
Omo, I'm 50% happy today oo.
Make Arteta and him boys help me complete am abeg cry

U should've seen me celebrating that Trossard goal with a spoon of rice in my hand and rumba dance grin

Make Arteta and his boys no spoil the joy na him remain now
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jodera:

Biko oo
Arteta is a nairalander grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jodera:

Biko oo

I only have problem with Lokonga in that lineup but there's nothing I can do about it. Hopefully he will live up to expectaions today along with Tavarez
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
BlueRayDick:

U should've seen me celebrating that Trossard goal with a spoon of rice in my hand and rumba dance grin

Make Arteta and his boys no spoil the joy na him remain now
I tell you boss. I been say I no go watch the match oo, but I see say half time na draw, I just jejely go watch am.

If you see the way I celebrated that winner eh, people think say I be Brighton grin

Hopefully with the lineup, I'm kinda hopeful even tho na 1-0
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
50d33q:

Arteta is a nairalander grin
Lol..I dey suspect say plenty players and coaches na real nairalanders. No cap!! grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I only have problem with Lokonga in that lineup but there's nothing I can do about it. Hopefully he will live up to expectaions today along with Tavarez
True. I just hope both give good account of themselves. At least with Xhaka, Lokonga might thrive better than last week
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
But EPL and scheduling na wa oo.

How will they put Liverpool Vs man city same time wey Man United and arsenal get match. Why dem no just shift am go 5:30

Chai
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Unlimited22: 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jodera:
But EPL and scheduling na wa oo.

How will they put Liverpool Vs man city same time wey Man United and arsenal get match. Why dem no just shift am go 5:30

Chai
Na true sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
Good start to the first phase but need to cut out mistakes . Still do not understand whether we aim to press or contain ? Cos if it pressing then it's a terrible one where only one person goes while others are lagging way behind
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
Give me link please
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
We have 2 idiots in that midfield (xhaka et awilo) that will rather delay passes instead of one time
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
Gentlemen the season ended with partey injury
Europa here we come next season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
Why is Cedric taking setpieces when we have one of the best deadball technicians in Odegarrd on the pitch? Something's in this team amazes me. Look at Ward Prowses Setpieces compared to Cedric's and the difference is huge. Nothing to panic about but intensity has to be better in the second half. Southampton are not pressing but just trying to contain and break on the counter which has allowed us more time and space but these guys need to make it count by forcing more movement and increasing the tempo in the attacking third
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
I can’t remember any game where we had 2 good halves. We either play one good half or have 2 bad halves all together. Hopefully we can salvage something from this match.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jencejyde:
Why is Cedric taking setpieces when we have one of the best deadball technicians in Odegarrd on the pitch? Something's in this team amazes me. Look at Ward Prowses Setpieces compared to Cedric's and the difference is huge. Nothing to panic about but intensity has to be better in the second half. Southampton are not pressing but just trying to contain and break on the counter which has allowed us more time and space but these guys need to make it count by forcing more movement and increasing the tempo in the attacking third
That's what's even pissing me off and the worst part is that he's even aiming for goals for the free kicks we had. If that's not enough, the players are even shaking him for even going for goal. The less Said about his stupid corner the better.

Another thing is that why did Saka and martinelli change wing? Sometimes eh, Arteta decision Is just baffling
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
See un-coordination, they are just running like headless chickens chasing the ball.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jodera:
That's what's even pissing me off and the worst part is that he's even aiming for goals for the free kicks we had. If that's not enough, the players are even shaking him for even going for goal. The less Said about his stupid corner the better.

Another thing is that why did Saka and martinelli change wing? Sometimes eh, Arteta decision Is just baffling

Sometimes you just shake your head for this team. You mean all week, that we had to prepare against Southampton, this is the best we can give? Southampton is not even pressing us like other teams do and yet no urgency . At this rate and if being sincere, we don't deserve champions league football is this is the kind of performance we want to put up.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
Just look at Nketiah.. Man just dribbled himself out of a dangerous position.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
Lonkonga is too sluggish on the ball
I can shoot this nigga dead he's vexing me man angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
I love our play since ESR came in. We are more purposeful and moving the ball well. We need to keep most crossed low because Southampton have taller defenders.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
Make dem check my boy boot to make sure say no be Partey own him dey today angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) ... (3550) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jodera and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.