Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,929 members, 7,863,279 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2362295 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) ... (3550) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jencejyde:

Sometimes you just shake your head for this team. You mean all week, that we had to prepare against Southampton, this is the best we can give? Southampton is not even pressing us like other teams do and yet no urgency . At this rate and if being sincere, we don't deserve champions league football is this is the kind of performance we want to put up.
This is just so bad.
That midfield of Xhaka and Sambi isn't coordinated at all. The team is just doing as if we're up 2-0
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kaiii. ESR did not get the touch he wanted
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Havertz10: 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
Roland17:
Kaiii. ESR did not get the touch he wanted
havertz!

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
50d33q:
Lonkonga is too sluggish on the ball
I can shoot this nigga dead he's vexing me man angry
Omo, na Partey been dey hold arsenal during our wins oo. Sambi can't even spot any player in dangerous position and give a pass. Plus I noticed our defenders can't push up since the midfield is not coordinated and dominating..

Attack just seem mehhh... lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
Forster no gree oh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jodera:
Omo, na Partey been dey hold arsenal during our wins oo. Sambi can't even spot any player in dangerous position and give a pass. Plus I noticed our defenders can't push up since the midfield is not coordinated and dominating..

Attack just seem mehhh... lipsrsealed
Defense win you games bro
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
Arteta will need to buy more defenders as these ones are turning out to be clowns
I mean Chelsea dismantled this team last week and we are facing Chelsea on Wednesday grin grin
Europa sef no sure again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
Arteta have to go
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
50d33q:

Defense win you games bro
I remember that picture of holding wey him dey raise hand with Spy captioning "DWYL".

Since after that day till now, I never see that picture, I never see Holding grin grin.

We fit even concede goals pass last season sef with the way things dey go grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jodera:
I remember that picture of holding wey him dey raise hand with Spy captioning "DWYL".

Since after that day till now, I never see that picture, I never see Holding grin grin.

We fit even concede goals pass last season sef with the way things dey go grin
Don't worry we need more defenders these ones are outdated
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dear Roland17,

Letter of Greetings

Good afternoon sah.

Yours faithfully,
Lana1

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
With the way things dey go somebody needs to beg Partey to just carry him leg come oo, even if na half leg cos we fit finish 10th when season ends grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
May Thor strike down th14 for hyping this mofos boy sambi lonkonga,that's why he can never succeed as a manager...fool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
50d33q:
Arteta have to go

Comrade no too loud am, dem go call you a hater.

Anyone that still needs proof that this man is not going to take us anywhere is part of the problem. 3 years in, 3 freakiing years in and we don't have a progressive style of attack, indifferent halves, inconsistent displays throughout .. But if you talk, dem go wan drown you for having a varying opinion because him dey perm him hair and has the ego of a peacock.

4 losses in 5 games with 3 being consecutive.. I expect a lot of player scapegoating while protecting the golden child.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
50d33q:

Don't worry we need more defenders these ones are outdated
Outdated when season never finish?? grin grin

Even the warranty period never elapse sef grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2022
Lana1:
Dear Roland17,

Letter of Greetings

Good afternoon sah.

Yours faithfully,
Lana1

grin grin grin Na from where you carry dis one come? I swear, I really laff for the embolden.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jodera:
With the way things dey go somebody needs to beg Partey to just carry him leg come oo, even if na half leg cos we fit finish 10th when season ends grin
I am telling you, we warned these lots defense is never arsenal strong point just see the way we lost 3 winnable games because we can't create clear cut chances
The idiots even tried cross and nod I can't remember the last time our full back have a cross and nod assist then arteta with all his ego sent our only source of goal from CF point of view away without getting replacement

As for me and my household our season is officially over Chelsea and those scummies will just put nails on arsenal coffin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Neimar: 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
Na like this Assnal take sell UCL rights give Man Yoo grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
I couldn't watch the match, was away. Hope Nketiah played well. lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
August we no get win
April we no get win
And we be arsenal.

This A don dey turn badluck oo.

But on a more serious note, we fvcked up during January transfer. This squad is thin and oil don finish for our lantern grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
Roland17:

Comrade no too loud am, dem go call you a hater.

Anyone that still needs proof that this man is not going to take us anywhere is part of the problem. 3 years in, 3 freakiing years in and we don't have a progressive style of attack, indifferent halves, inconsistent displays throughout .. But if you talk, dem go wan drown you for having a varying opinion because him dey perm him hair and has the ego of a peacock.

4 losses in 5 games with 3 being consecutive.. I expect a lot of player scapegoating while protecting the golden child.
This man doesn't have anything to offer, we have been riding on luck since Watford game
I guess our luck ran out couple with partey injury in particular
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jodera:
Outdated when season never finish?? grin grin

Even the warranty period never elapse sef grin
I also noticed anytime the werey collect motm award the next month will be a disaster
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
50d33q:

This man doesn't have anything to offer, we have been riding on luck since Watford game
I guess our luck ran out couple with partey injury in particular

All I read na excuses upon excuses.. if no be injuries, na no signings, to player indiscipline to COVID to be be lo..NA ONLY YOU DEY COACH THE EPL?

3 years in and no one can confidently say they know how Arsenal play, especially on offense.. Yet, dem wan reward am with another 2 years. I will continue to call him out for what he is, a scam, his boys can keep coming for me, I could care less.

He met me here and I will be here when he leaves..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
50d33q:

I am telling you, we warned these lots defense is never arsenal strong point just see the way we lost 3 winnable games because we can't create clear cut chances
The idiots even tried cross and nod I can't remember the last time our full back have a cross and nod assist then arteta with all his ego sent our only source of goal from CF point of view away without getting replacement

As for me and my household our season is officially over Chelsea and those scummies will just put nails on arsenal coffin
Na why the thing vex me when Spy brought that picture come tag am DWYL. Cos no be say we no dey concede goals all those times. See as Partey go, everywhere just scatter. Odegaard wey I bin dey hype come be like say him learn disappearing act from India. Even Xhaka was playing nonsense.

Our attackers where just feeding on scraps till latter part of 2nd half when we have to bring in more attackers.

Since the day our midfield dominance in Partey scatter, the defence was really put to test and it has been failing since.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
Spy360:
I couldn't watch the match, was away. Hope Nketiah played well. lipsrsealed
grin grin grin

Ask who play well fest grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
50d33q:

I also noticed anytime the werey collect motm award the next month will be a disaster
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jodera:
Na why the thing vex me when Spy brought that picture come tag am DWYL. Cos no be say we no dey concede goals all those times. See as Partey go, everywhere just scatter. Odegaard wey I bin dey hype come be like say him learn disappearing act from India. Even Xhaka was playing nonsense.

Our attackers where just feeding on scraps till latter part of 2nd half when we have to bring in more attackers.

Since the day our midfield dominance in Partey scatter, the defence was really put to test and it has been failing since.
This is actually what I explain to blueray that he tagged our former defenders clowns
I even told him if vvd and koulibally partner then they will still be clowns because midfield was zero
Now partey is out of season our defence is exposed with no transition to attack
I hate to say this but I am glad we can now see the clear picture but if some of us still doesn't see anything wrong na them sabi
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
We had 3 winnable fixtures in crystal palace, Brighton and Southampton. Yet we lost ALLL.

I wonder how we wan take win Chelsea, Man u, West ham, Newcastle and Everton.

In fact, we go win any fixture before season end sef? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jodera:

If the success of an entire team made of 11 players is totally dependent on 1 player den there are bigger issues with the team
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
A team that is ambitious will strengthen in January knowing the squad was thin and close to top4 they loaned players, release some without having back up
Trust the process have contacted virus we have to format and start all over again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
50d33q:

This is actually what I explain to blueray that he tagged our former defenders clowns
I even told him if vvd and koulibally partner then they will still be clowns because midfield was zero
Now partey is out of season our defence is exposed with no transition to attack
I hate to say this but I am glad we can now see the clear picture but if some of us still doesn't see anything wrong na them sabi
I tell you bro. To be honest, I also never really wanted it to come to this especially this season, but then, here we are.

Partey's gone and we don dey collect am hot hot from everybody.
It was exactly what I told Spy when I told him to an extent Partey makes all the other players play well, but he was thinking he'll just be easily replaceable with that his "anybody can replace anybody" as long as structure Is In place.

Our defence hasn't kept a clean sheet since for 3 straight matches but if we win without clean sheet we'll hear DWYL grin

I don comot hand for top4 laidis. Na Easter bonanza we don dey give teams grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
Any team that loses their best player will always collapse unless there is a quality backup. This is irrespective of whether it's defense or attack.

Man City lost today to Liverpool just because of same reason.

This is not an argument in favour of the team. They were woeful seeing the highlights but let's not turn this into another DWYL case. That's been done and dusted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) ... (3550) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.