Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,222 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:19 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2362196 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) ... (3550) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
Roland17:

If the success of an entire team made of 11 players is totally dependent on 1 player den there are bigger issues with the team
True, that's why I was wailing when we didn't strengthen but I was told that the team have been trimmed down.

It's not as if we're solely dependent on Partey but it's his quality we're dependent on. Now aside Partey, nobody have half of the kind of quality he does. And that's where we needed to strengthen and even that striking department. Na reason why I dey cry during January be that.

Now it's coming back to haunt us as the dearth of quality in that department is glaring
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jodera:
I tell you bro. To be honest, I also never really wanted it to come to this especially this season, but then, here we are.

Partey's gone and we don dey collect am hot hot from everybody.
It was exactly what I told Spy when I told him to an extent Partey makes all the other players play well, but he was thinking he'll just be easily replaceable with that his "anybody can replace anybody" as long as structure Is In place.

Our defence hasn't kept a clean sheet since for 3 straight matches but if we win without clean sheet we'll hear DWYL grin

I don comot hand for top4 laidis. Na Easter bonanza we don dey give teams grin
Xhaka curse is back
No UCL since he's with us
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
50d33q:

Xhaka curse is back
No UCL since he's with us
Lol..
Dem dey oo.
Laca nko?

Shey Lacazette came a season after Xhaka?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jodera:
We had 3 winnable fixtures in crystal palace, Brighton and Southampton. Yet we lost ALLL.

I wonder how we wan take win Chelsea, Man u, West ham, Newcastle and Everton.

In fact, we go win any fixture before season end sef? grin

No need to complain, we will dash you 3 points soon. A blind man can safely drive a Boeing 747 through our midfield.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
afrodoc2:

No need to complain, we will dash you 3 points soon. A blind man can safely drive a Boeing 747 through our midfield.
Lol. E no go bad oo.

E be like say this top 4 fight no "who mumu pass" go get that spot
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jodera:
Lol. E no go bad oo.

None of them dey serious. EPL should donate the 4th UCL slot to charity.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jodera:
Lol. E no go bad oo.

Tears comot my eyes this night walahi.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
afrodoc2:

grin grin

I swear. Even EPL go taya sef. Bunch of inconsistent lots cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
afrodoc2:

Make West ham just win Yorupa and send everybody fighting for 4th place to the trenches. angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
johnjunior39:

Tears comot my eyes this night walahi.

My brother, as e dey like this I don taya.

Any little hope I had for this season have been shattered today. Na siddon mode look I dey now oo.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Make West ham just win Yorupa and send everybody fighting for 4th place to the trenches. angry

Nahh, na 5 teams go still go. Except of course they finish top 4.

Man u had the opportunity to do what you said but their loss to athletico now made this season's top4 fight worthy in case anybody wins it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
Westham and Leicester should win European trophy so that we can all fight for conference league
I am very angry because I actually thought of trusting the fvcking process
E pain me sha angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
50d33q:
Westham and Leicester should win European trophy so that we can all fight for conference league
I am very angry because I actually thought of trusting the fvcking process
E pain me sha angry angry
Seems Una no really understand this thing oo.

Weda west ham or Leicester win the trophy, it has no fvcking impact in the top 4 fight. Absolutely nothing
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jodera:
Seems Una no really understand this thing oo.

Weda west ham or Leicester win the trophy, it has no fvcking impact in the top 4 fight. Absolutely nothing
it's does
Scummies is 5th
Arsenal is 6th
Westham 7th
If westham win, they qualify for UCL with spuds
If Leicester win they qualify for Europa with scummies
Leaving us for conference
Do you understand
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
50d33q:
it's does
Scummies is 5th
Arsenal is 6th
Westham 7th
If westham win, they qualify for UCL with spuds
If Leicester win they qualify for Europa with scummies
Leaving us for conference
Do you understand
As long as we finish 6th then it's automatically Europa League for us except crystal goes on to win fa cup then we can drop to conference league. But It won't shift us going to conference league at all if Leicester wins it

It's good you acknowledge that spurs and West ham will make the UCL representative for England meaning 5 teams representing England.
If yes, that's same thing I'm saying that West ham winning Europa have no impact on top 4 fight
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
Weeks ago, we're talking about how we can still make 3rd, today... na conference league we dey hope for....not even Europa

This life nor balance aswear grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jodera:
As long as we finish 6th then it's automatically Europa League for us except crystal goes on to win fa cup then we can drop to conference league. But It won't shift us going to conference league at all if Leicester wins it

It's good you acknowledge that spurs and West ham will make the UCL representative for England meaning 5 teams representing England.
If yes, that's same thing I'm saying that West ham winning Europa have no impact on top 4 fight
Bro if Leicester win conference league is automatic Europa for them, read it up same with palace and that mean we are automatically dropping to conference league
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
50d33q:

Bro if Leicester win conference league is automatic Europa for them, read it up same with palace and that mean we are automatically dropping to conference league
Okay, I'll try and re-read it up and see the implications lemme see if I can understand it better
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
mostob:
Weeks ago, we're talking about how we can still make 3rd, today... na conference league we dey hope for....not even Europa

This life nor balance aswear grin grin
Anybody wey talk say life balance before na scam grin

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jodera:
Anybody wey talk say life balance before na scam grin
Exactly grin grin
This life may tilt to your favor today and the other way tomorrow.
After Brentford did the Lord's work at Stamford bridge,I was already trolling my Chelsea friends. For my mind, we will beat Palace which will make us the decider of that 3rd position.
Now, I can't open my WhatsApp because na so so trolling full the place grin grin
Make Arteta and the players pity us na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
mostob:
Exactly grin grin
This life may tilt to your favor today and the other way tomorrow.
After Brentford did the Lord's work at Stamford bridge,I was already trolling my Chelsea friends. For my mind, we will beat Palace which will make us the decider of that 3rd position.
Now, I can't open my WhatsApp because na so so trolling full the place grin grin
Make Arteta and the players pity us na
grin grin grin
I swear, my own even worse pass. My family friend wey be Liverpool fan swear say we no go make top 4 during that our good run. Him tell me say arsenal na always arsenal and that we can never change. I dey dey deceive myself say arsenal don change. The guy say na initial gra gra, say na so arsenal dey always do every year— give fans hope, elongate it a little, then dash it suddenly. I dey tell am say this wan different say the mentality of these boys different.

Since April start, na so so laugh this guy dey laff me. I gatz even travel away for weekend for Easter break, yet this guy still dey disturb my phone and messages with calls embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
Happy Easter to all my Christian brothers here.
Wishing us all a wonderful and successful day today and beyond in all areas of our lives
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
A day later and this Southampton loss is still hurting.

I feel like this loss ended our top 4 hopes but I desperately hope I am wrong. We were right there and had everything in our control. Now we are having to rely on calculations.

This one dey pain me I no go lie.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jodera:

grin grin grin
I swear, my own even worse pass. My family friend wey be Liverpool fan swear say we no go make top 4 during that our good run. Him tell me say arsenal na always arsenal and that we can never change. I dey dey deceive myself say arsenal don change. The guy say na initial gra gra, say na so arsenal dey always do every year— give fans hope, elongate it a little, then dash it suddenly. I dey tell am say this wan different say the mentality of these boys different.

Since April start, na so so laugh this guy dey laff me. I gatz even travel away for weekend for Easter break, yet this guy still dey disturb my phone and messages with calls embarassed
grin grin
You know, I was doubting if we could ever make top 4 because of Xhaka but our winning run removed the doubt...maybe Xhaka is about to be free from that curse... Na so everything just scatter..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
mostob:
grin grin
You know, I was doubting if we could ever make top 4 because of Xhaka but our winning run removed the doubt...maybe Xhaka is about to be free from that curse... Na so everything just scatter..
Omo, I was hopeful oo.
The fitness of Partey and Saka gave me hope and it was those two I was praying earnestly not to have injuries. I feel others can be replaced and we can scale through but if one of those two is out, I was afraid our top4 hope might be gone.

Now as e don happen, na ystdy just clear my eyes back. No more hope.

I'm sorry mehn, but I'm not optimistic again. Me and man u fans don dey same WhatsApp group for hope this season cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
Roland17:
A day later and this Southampton loss is still hurting.

I feel like this loss ended our top 4 hopes but I desperately hope I am wrong. We were right there and had everything in our control. Now we are having to rely on calculations.

This one dey pain me I no go lie.

This loss enter my marrow make I no lie. Na dat kind blow wey person give you and it turns knockout blow. That's how I felt it

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
Una just useless for that North London, both Empty Barrel and Agric chicken grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
We just Dey collect L everywhere. Our women dey lose 2-0 right now to Chelsea (FA Cup). The pain no be here.

Local man is tired!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
Roland17:
We just Dey collect L everywhere. Our women dey lose 2-0 right now to Chelsea (FA Cup). The pain no be here.

Local man is tired!
Those one are so useless jare I use to have hope in them but they have regress really bad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
50d33q:

Those one are so useless jare I use to have hope in them but they have regress really bad
Your crush Miedema, I no come dey hear her again grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jodera:
Your crush Miedema, I no come dey hear her again grin
Na she they vex me sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
50d33q:

Na she they vex me sef
Lol.. I suspected.
Even when arsenal women were on good run, her name hardly pop up unlike before she was a poster girl for any arsenal win.

I was suspecting she dropped form this season

(1) (2) (3) ... (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) ... (3550) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.