Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2300192 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
Spy360:

Your 'Nunez' is our Flores. Very nice future winger.
yea...I know
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
Make we sell this guy asap abeg

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
mostob:
I dan give up too, he should fvck off
Useless midget angry angry
I they quick vex when person they behave like woman, wetin make elneny come do

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
iamoyindamola:

No mind am....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
mostob:

Him matter don tire me sef wen dey always advocate for am angry

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
Roland17:

Don't worry. Arteta is very good at handling this kind of players. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Roland17:

As in meself they think he should be given opportunity
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Actman05: 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Okay but what i am telling you is if another club activate the clause to buy him tomorrow juve can cancel the loan and sell
But i understand it's not possible for arsenal or chelsea, spuds will sue juve grin grin

Sharp sharp
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
iamoyindamola:

As in meself they think he should be given opportunity
Even if Arteta had said he didn't want him, at least he told him privately. Torriera coming out publicly with this rubbish is gross indiscipline and total lack of regard.

Later we will blame Arteta for highhandedness. But these nonsense shouldn't be associated with our club. The club is bigger than any player.

If he likes let him become second Verrati, we don't want him.

The funny part be say, no one wants him even his Fiorentina that he thought he shined don't want him. Shame to him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 12:06am On Jul 01, 2022
Saw these somewhere

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:10am On Jul 01, 2022
ObaIgwe1:
Saw these somewhere
Anelka was Arsene's original career masterpiece. His decision to join R Mardrid against the advice of Wenger ended that plan. Anelka would have been Arsenal's greatest player even with Henry.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2022
ObaIgwe1:
Saw these somewhere
And these
Nketiah vs Richarlison

Gabriel Jesus

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:34am On Jul 01, 2022
Lol... I just read what happened in 1999.

Arsenal Vs Sheffield United fa cup. A match in which arsenal won 2-1 but the winning goal by Marc Overmars was a goal against the run of play i.e Sheffield United played the ball out so that their player could receive treatment. On returning to play, instead of arsenal(specifically Kanu) to do a fair play, he instead did an attack which resulted in Overmars snatching the winning goal. Sheffield was outraged with that especially as the game was billed to end a draw without that controversial goal.

Wenger stepped in and offered a rematch which Fa and Sheffield United gratefully accepted. Well, arsenal still won the rematch 2-1 again grin

My question is.... Can any coach do such fairness in this day and time as Wenger once did?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:39am On Jul 01, 2022
mostob:

And these
Nketiah vs Richarlison

Gabriel Jesus
That Ludde guy said Nketiah bags 20goals in Everton. Funny people full everywhere grin

That last Gabriel Jesus screenshot, I've seen it somewhere before. And the amazing part of that stats is that he has such good stats while starting. But if he's coming from bench(or subbed in) his g/a is very poor.

Well, hopefully Nketiah and Jesus becomes two beasts here

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
But Porto is really making money o, finding cheap good prospects and turning them to MMM (Money Making Machines) cheesy

Luis Díaz (25): To Liverpool for €47M.
Fábio Vieira (22): To Arsenal for €35M.
Vitinha (22): To PSG for €41M.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
Jodera:
Lol... I just read what happened in 1999.

Arsenal Vs Sheffield United fa cup. A match in which arsenal won 2-1 but the winning goal by Marc Overmars was a goal against the run of play i.e Sheffield United played the ball out so that their player could receive treatment. On returning to play, instead of arsenal(specifically Kanu) to do a fair play, he instead did an attack which resulted in Overmars snatching the winning goal. Sheffield was outraged with that especially as the game was billed to end a draw without that controversial goal.

Wenger stepped in and offered a rematch which Fa and Sheffield United gratefully accepted. Well, arsenal still won the rematch 2-1 again grin

My question is.... Can any coach do such fairness in this day and time as Wenger once did?

Wengay is too innocent
If you watch his players they hardly deceive ref or dive for advantage
That i love him for
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Wengay is too innocent
If you watch his players they hardly deceive ref or dive for advantage
That i love him for
I tell you, him too innocent eh. In fact I feel he's too innocent to a fault and that's why Mourinho come dey bully am in the game of dark arts grin.

You see that bolded, I still remember vividly a dive that cazorla did around 2012 or so which he earned a penalty (I think against Stoke). After the match, it was said that Wenger wasn't happy that cazorla dived and cautioned him never to do it again.

In fairness and honesty, that's what I really like and appreciate him for
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
ObaIgwe1:
But Porto is really making money o, finding cheap good prospects and turning them to MMM (Money Making Machines) cheesy

At least dem don dey learn small small from their bundesliga brothers Dortmund
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
ObaIgwe1:

One would wonder why clubs like Arsenal can't do the same. But in reality we do.

Porto can only balance their books through player sales, hence they look for prospects and deliberately groom them to be sold to bigger clubs. Big clubs like Arsenal look for prospects that would serve them. Both succeed.

Imagine if Arsenal has to put up Saka, ESR, Martinelli, Nketiah, for sale? One would feel we would make huge money, but these are just a selection of the best prospects that have managed to reach first team.

Porto will still go around Europe and S America to hunt for fresh talents. 2 out of 10 make it per season. So it's the same.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
Liverpool do Sadio Mane strong thing.

Imagine Me that I prefer Mane to Salah.

Abeg he for go R..Madrid jare
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Funpeter: 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Say wetin, Coach no want am so make he come stay ba
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
Spy360:

One would wonder why clubs like Arsenal can't do the same. But in reality we do.

Porto can only balance their books through player sales, hence they look for prospects and deliberately groom them to be sold to bigger clubs. Big clubs like Arsenal look for prospects that would serve them. Both succeed.

Imagine if Arsenal has to put up Saka, ESR, Martinelli, Nketiah, for sale? One would feel we would make huge money, but these are just a selection of the best prospects that have managed to reach first team.

Porto will still go around Europe and S America to hunt for fresh talents. 2 out of 10 make it per season. So it's the same.

You are right. Same thing is happening to Ajax... The big clubs are raiding their stars including their manager cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
As expected.

Good luck to him.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
ObaIgwe1:

You are right. Same thing is happening to Ajax... The big clubs are raiding their stars including their manager cheesy
The big clubs especially in England, Spain and Italy earn their money through gate fees, TV rights, and selling of endorsement merchandise, or sponsorship. The smaller clubs and clubs in other European countries earn through sale of players.

Note that the big clubs need big players to sell their sponsorship deals and merchandise and to drag people to stadium, whereas the small clubs just want to service the big clubs and balance their books.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
Be like na Aba made we buy o .... grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
mostob:
Be like na Aba made we buy o .... grin grin

Our medical team hand don touch am angry angry angry

Jokes aside though, he suffered the injury during an international assignment with Portugal's U-21 on June 4th against Belarus. It is not considered serious and the boot is more so cautionary than anything, he should be ready for the preseason.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
Roland17:

Our medical team hand don touch am angry angry angry

Jokes aside though, he suffered the injury during an international assignment with Portugal's U-21 on June 4th against Belarus. It is not considered serious and the boot is more so cautionary than anything, he should be ready for the preseason.
yea...he said the same thing. It's precautionary
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
Unserious Pepe

Who is this guy on red? Cc Jodera

Patino 1 vs Partey 0 grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:37am On Jul 02, 2022
mostob:
Unserious Pepe

Who is this guy on red? Cc Jodera

Patino 1 vs Partey 0 grin
I no know oo
You fit ask Roland17.

From far view I thought it was Gabriel but on close inspection it seems some else

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 12:59am On Jul 02, 2022
Jodera:
I no know oo
You fit ask Roland17.

From far view I thought it was Gabriel but on close inspection it seems some else

That looks like Zack Awe, one of our young Hale End defenders.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:07am On Jul 02, 2022
Roland17:

That looks like Zack Awe, one of our young Hale End defenders.
Omo, thanks boss.

I've not even heard of the name before now

Cc: Mostob
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2022
Jodera:
Omo, thanks boss.

I've not even heard of the name before now

Cc: Mostob
Ok.. thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) ... (3478) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.