Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2331558 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (3518) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
debosky:

I remember backing him early last season when some people believed we lost games whenever he started. What elders can see lying down children cannot see from the top of The Shard. cool

Oshiko!!! That has earned you bragging rights now, abi?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2013
After the horrific injury at stoke city where he broke his leg, a whole lot of pessimism about his career heralded the media, fans and critics, questions about his talent and mental ability to develop into the player his raw talent portrays him, he at some point was touted to be on his way out of the emirates with a Welsh team suggested as suitors because of his inability to hold or get into the first team....

But towards the end of last season, Aaron Ramsey started his 360 curve and even though he is still in the process of completing the curve, I am very proud of this kid, he has come a very long way and seem to have learnt a lot, his playing style and ability to read the game has been overhauled.

Kid deserves this experience, even if he falters tomorrow, there would be no denying he did give it a try..

This one is for AARON RAMSEY.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
Good game. Good win.

Waiting to hear how bad the injury situation is
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
naijababe:
Oshiko!!! That has earned you bragging rights now, abi?

Brag ke? I'm just not keen on condemning players still getting back to normal after a horrific injury.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
debosky:

I remember backing him early last season when some people believed we lost games whenever he started. What elders can see lying down children cannot see from the top of The Shard. cool
So you sef get 'crystal ball'? cheesycheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
proudlysports: Good game. Good win.

Too early to know - you need 48 hours to really tell, and we have nearly a week before facing the Southern Scum at the Emiraati.

Time for talk is over - put your money where your mouth is Ivan.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
proudlysports:
So you sef get 'crystal ball'? cheesycheesy

Nah, I just try to be fair - the criticism was over the top and bordering on irrational.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2013
AW

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
debosky:

Too early to know - you need 48 hours to really tell, and we have nearly a week before facing the Southern Scum at the Emiraati.

I really hope Wengagazidis will disappoint me o cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
proudlysports: Good game. Good win.

#deadmenwalking
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
naijababe:

I really hope Wengagazidis will disappoint me o cry

wengazidis... grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Heathen(m): 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
I'm just happy Miyaichi is back with us and hopefully he'd get a looking here unlike under failtinez.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
biolabee:

wengazidis... grin grin

My fingers get diarrhoea ni grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
Heathen, are you duduspace in disguise? cheesycheesy

I'm not really excited about Ryo but I hope he disappoints me this season and puts in a good performance.

debosky:

Hopefully Jack, Ramsey and Poldi will be available for the NLD
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2013
debosky: ^^ Yes it was me. . . Tweeting from the Emiraati as Theo gets subbed. cool cool

Guessed as much...I dont know why though, but as I walked past you...I just thought 'Debosky'.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2013
naijababe:

My fingers get diarrhoea ni grin

no wahala... lol
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2013
Just got info that Poldi is out for three weeks.

Awaiting confirmation

Modified: confirmed. 21 days (hamstring)

meanwhile, Okoye is on fireeeeee....
off topic make una no vex cheesycheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
debosky:

Yeah, the same way you backed Chamahk in those days and tried to make us believe he was the new Henry.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2013
BTW, Mata's dad was at the Emirates today.

not saying anything wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
Honestly you should be banned from posting till Sept 2nd. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2013
folahann:
Yeah, the same way you backed Chamahk in those days and tried to make us believe he was the new Henry.

Did I ever say such a thing? cheesy

Una too dey exaggerate sha.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
debosky:

Brag ke? I'm just not keen on condemning players still getting back to normal after a horrific injury.

...but you condemned Wilshere couple of days ago, after he had a below average performance.
I wouldn't call it condemnation, criticsism rather. A player has to work harder to silence his critics.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by UyiIredia(m): 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
folahann: So it is 100% confirmed that our ambition is making top 4.
Oh my Arsenal

Be content with it whilst working to the top. If Arsenal dropped to Liverpool's lows you would have been dreaming for top 4. Give credit to Wenger that despite the changes the EPL has seen in the past 6 years he still plays at the highest level at home, and abroad.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2013
debosky: Honestly you should be banned from posting till Sept 2nd. cheesy

I should also add that Mata's father also serves as his agent cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2013
@Proudly9ja enough already. It's becoming unbearable.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by manmustwac(m): 1:08am On Aug 28, 2013
To all the gooners in the house. When tottenham finally release Bale to Real Madrid it will finally pave the way for Asene Wenker to pursue Mesut Özil and Ángel di María, but Daniel Levy knows this so he's delaying Gareth Bales release until its like 3 minutes until the end of transfer deadline day before releasing him. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 28, 2013
manmustwac: To all the gooners in the house. When tottenham finally release Bale to Real Madrid it will finally pave the way for Asene Wenker to pursue Mesut Özil and Ángel di María, but Daniel Levy knows this so he's delaying Gareth Bales release until its like 3 minutes until the end of transfer deadline day before releasing him. grin grin grin
If u like release 12:01 sept 3 & we culdnt get Madrid players, u will still finish below Arsenal ds season & alwaysm
So no hassles
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 28, 2013
nikkykay:
If u like release 12:01 sept 3 & we culdnt get Madrid players, u will still finish below Arsenal ds season & alwaysm
So no hassles

Abi o! I don't know how many times a cock has to be shot by a gun for its family to know that a cock should not face a gun grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:27am On Aug 28, 2013
folahann:

i tire o. dem no know say archive dey.

happy for the boy, tho in the grand scheme of things its really of little consolation. before u blink twice now na "footballing reasons" go end am.

Uyi Iredia:

Be content with it whilst working to the top. If Arsenal dropped to Liverpool's lows you would have been dreaming for top 4. Give credit to Wenger that despite the changes the EPL has seen in the past 6 years[b] he still plays at the highest level at home, and abroad.[/b]

lets just say i am not surprised. your standards are pretty low if u believe this is the highest level....
simply means their must be a level above the highet level then
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:29am On Aug 28, 2013
manmustwac: To all the gooners in the house. When tottenham finally release Bale to Real Madrid it will finally pave the way for Asene Wenker to pursue Mesut Özil and Ángel di María, but Daniel Levy knows this so he's delaying Gareth Bales release until its like 3 minutes until the end of transfer deadline day before releasing him. grin grin grin

i like this fellow though. just like a stubborn fly e must follow sheet enter pit year in year out. Europa Kings. Mr "nearly got 4th spot" grin grin

I never knew cockerels were sooo stubborn
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 8:10am On Aug 28, 2013
folahann:

...but you condemned Wilshere couple of days ago, after he had a below average performance.
I wouldn't call it condemnation, criticsism rather. A player has to work harder to silence his critics.

Mine was criticism - I pointed out specific flaws in his game and the need for him to cut them out.

Y'all actually went to the extent of saying we would lose once you saw Rambo's name on the teamsheet - even before a ball was kicked.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tonydoes: 8:39am On Aug 28, 2013
http://gidigooner..com/ VISIT THE DIARY OF AN ARSENAL FAN IN LAGOS FOR THE CONCISE MATCH REVIEW OF LAST NIGHT'S ACTION

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (3518) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.