Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,107 members, 7,849,456 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2350720 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3149) (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) ... (3544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
mostob:
Dem don table Chelsea matter already.
Na abrahmovic era na
I am talking about this boli that spent 600m in half a season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Elneny is already starting his coaching career so he's learning and playing
Ok na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Na abrahmovic era na
I am talking about this boli that spent 600m in half a season
Na true... but there was something he did to wave off FFP. Can't remember.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:44am On Aug 10, 2023
mostob:
Na true... but there was something he did to wave off FFP. Can't remember.
He gave long term contracts of up to 8/9years
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:11am On Aug 10, 2023
Roland17:

Fellow comrade!
Comrade apart from mostob nobody could chest beat and predict what we will be competing for
These were the same people that was renovating quotes saying we were fighting apari and all sort
Miracle no they tire jesus true true 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:57am On Aug 10, 2023
Spy360:

He gave long term contracts of up to 8/9years
Then he would spread the money through the entire duration of the deal. I think he did something like that
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:04am On Aug 10, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Comrade apart from mostob nobody could chest beat and predict what we will be competing for
These were the same people that was renovating quotes saying we were fighting apari and all sort
Miracle no they tire jesus true true
UCL and EPL. If we win EPL and crash out at Rof16 in UCL, na still failure o. Na that UCL I wan make we try and win. All the big teams are now having one issue or the other.

Barca, PSG, Juventus, Dortmund...

Madrid and Bayern are still strong a bit.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2023
mostob:
UCL and EPL. If we win EPL and crash out at Rof16 in UCL, na still failure o. Na that UCL I wan make we try and win. All the big teams are now having one issue or the other.

Barca, PSG, Juventus, Dortmund...

Madrid and Bayern are still strong a bit.
I think we will do well in cup competition might even win UCL
but for epl we will surely bottle the position we are suppose to finish because our coach na anywhere belle face in tactics
We will ride on the tactics till injury or teams find us out then we will start managing
But if he can tweak formation and man mgt we might just win the epl

Don't forget players like saka, odegaard will play till they are worn out
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 9:43am On Aug 10, 2023
iamoyindamola:

but for epl we will surely bottle the position we are suppose to finish because our coach na anywhere belle face in tactics
We will ride on the tactics till injury or teams find us out then we will start managing

Hahahahaha. Arsenal win UCL... JESUS CHRIST..What kind of statement is this? You better join Comedy Bro, Even Sabinus cannot open his mouth and say this rubbish.. Kai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2023
I don't reply mugu na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2023
You dont have to, and i didnt insult you. But Please think before you type. Arsenal and UCL in one sentence? That's Impossible!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2023
Cry more
It's allowed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
iamoyindamola:

This is not me hyping Havertz o but his signing alongside Raya's might be a plan B devised by Arteta. Now, we have the required players to either go long or build up from the back. None of our rivals are up to us as far as squad strength is concerned. Infact, Arteta has no excuse not to win EPL this season. If he fails, he should be sacked. As for UCL, I dey give am semifinals at least.

As for your last paragraph, he has a large pool of players now so rotation should not be difficult. The only two players having inferior backups are Saka and Ode.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
If village people they follow kane he should reject Bayern's offer🤣🤣
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Lacazzette even posted our photo celebration of the Community Shield on his instagram
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
I just watch a clip now. Arteta never celebrate City's goal against Arsenal when he was still Pep's assistant. Could it be passion or love?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
Thank God we signed Raya already. Courtois just tore his ACL
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
We want to swap balo and tomi for barella
I like barella but 2 players for him is much, they should take balo plus 10m leave tomi jare
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
mostob:
Thank God we signed Raya already. Courtois just tore his ACL
De gea is available or they will get unai simon
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
Man u sold kovar for 9m we sold turner for lower shocked
Omo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nilon: 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
Hahahahaha. Arsenal win UCL... JESUS CHRIST..What kind of statement is this? You better join Comedy Bro, Even Sabinus cannot open his mouth and say this rubbish.. Kai
that guy is one of the mórons on this thread. Always delusional in his comments. Jodera might take after him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
mostob:
I just watch a clip now. Arteta never celebrate City's goal against Arsenal when he was still Pep's assistant. Could it be passion or love?

Old news!! undecided undecided
But I even noticed it before seeing the News sef(first match of the season when Emery was appointed, we lost 2-0)

But I think that's one of the reasons why he was able to clear the mess the way he did. He was really connected to arsenal even while at Man city
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
Jodera:

Old news!! undecided undecided
But I even noticed it before seeing the News sef(first match of the season when Emery was appointed, we lost 2-0)

But I think that's one of the reasons why he was able to clear the mess the way he did. He was really connected to arsenal even while at Man city

U mean selling all the clowns masquerading as defenders in our team back then ? wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2023
Shegzdave:
Lacazzette even posted our photo celebration of the Community Shield on his instagram
I believe Auba would have done same if not the animosity in which he left us.

Auba and Laca really enjoyed their time here
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
BlueRayDick:

U mean selling all the clowns masquerading as defenders in our team back then ? wink

Lol... Those are one of the messes too grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
iamoyindamola:
We want to swap balo and tomi for barella
I like barella but 2 players for him is much, they should take balo plus 10m leave tomi jare
Who's in charge of this negotiation?
Which Kain freebies we wan do inter laidis?

Tomi shouldnt go anywhere oo, at least not yet
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Apart from other trophies which I will consider bonus, Arsenal should win at least one of UCL or PL.

The best team last season in Europe by far was Man City and as far as I am concerned, we have matched them in quality and depth.

Man City first 11:
Elderson, Walker, Stones, Akanji, Ake, Rodri, Gundogan Kovacic, KDB, Silva, Grealish, Haaland.

Bench: Laporte, Dias, Mahrez, Foden, Alvarez
In: nil

Arsenal first 11:
Ramsdale, White, Saliba, Gabriel, Zinchenko, Xhaka Rice, Partey, Odegaard, Saka, Martinelli, Jesus

Bench: Jorginho, Nketiah, Trossard,
In: Timber, Havertz,

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
Spy360:

Apart from other trophies which I will consider bonus, Arsenal should win at least one of UCL or PL.

The best team last season in Europe by far was Man City and as far as I am concerned, we have matched them in quality and depth.

Man City first 11:
Elderson, Walker, Stones, Akanji, Ake, Rodri, Gundogan Kovacic, KDB, Silva, Grealish, Haaland.

Arsenal first 11:
Ramsdale, White, Saliba, Gabriel, Zinchenko, Xhaka Rice, Partey, Odegaard, Saka, Martinelli, Jesus

U go bench timber ? lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
Jodera:

That’s what I thought too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
Spy360:

Man City first 11:

Arsenal first 11:

And our coach have shown he’s good in cups
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
BlueRayDick:

U go bench timber ? lipsrsealed
No grin

You can replace Timber with White or Zinchenko. The point is that we have a stronger bench which was our weakness last season.

Notice I didn't include ESR, Nelson, Vieira, Tomiyasu, Holding, etc

That's because they didn't add much last season in terms of quality or availability.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
Jodera:

I will take Barela for both Balogun and Tomi. 👍🏽

Inter will not even accept

(1) (2) (3) ... (3149) (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) ... (3544) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: reccy(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.