Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2341260 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) (3156) ... (3532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
iamoyindamola:

And our coach have shown he’s good in cups
He has not proved himself in a 2 legged competition.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
Spy360:

He has not proved himself in a 2 legged competition.
Another angle
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
Spy360:

I will take Barela for both Balogun and Tomi. 👍🏽

Inter will not even accept

Are you serious?? shocked

To me, Holding should Go, Na him dey block quality space that maybe you're thinking Tomi is surplus to requirement
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
I just tried to check barella out now and it seems Arsenal fans don edit him wiki page 😆

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
Jodera:

Are you serious?? shocked

To me, Holding should Go, Na him dey block quality space that maybe you're thinking Tomi is surplus to requirement
I will add Holding self to give it weight. angry

Not that both Balogun and Tomi aren't good, but looking at Arsenal squad now, I will make do more with Barela. With him, Jesus will not need to drop deep too often. Someone like Nketiah will shine.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
Spy360:

Not that both Balogun and Tomi aren't good, but looking at Arsenal squad now, I will make do more with Barela. With him, Jesus will not need to drop deep too often. Someone like Nketiah will shine.
Some things you guys will need to make peace in this team

1... Jesus always dropping deep no matter who we sign (Spy I'm looking at you)

2.. White to Mostly play RB (oyindamola I'm looking at you)

Y'all are welcome cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
BlueRayDick:
I just tried to check barella out now and it seems Arsenal fans don edit him wiki page 😆

The guy be like veratti
If he comes jourghino and partey will be moving
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
So city is signing Paqueta .

Una see why I say city is always replacing good aging players with good players players ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
iamoyindamola:

And our coach have shown he’s good in cups
Until we get to knockout stage.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
iamoyindamola:

De gea is available or they will get unai simon
Na true sha... remove De Gea. Had it been Raya was available, he would be on their list.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
Jodera:

I believe Auba would have done same if not the animosity in which he left us.

Auba and Laca really enjoyed their time here
You’re right..

Most of our Ex-players always showed love and support to the team even after moving away from Emirates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
Spy360:

We are not talking about quality, we are talking about evaluation. Tomi and Balogun for Barela is somehow to me. IMO Balogun is even more valuable than Barela. Olunde wey United sign for 75m, how many goals did he scored last season? Make I go check first.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Jodera:

Old news!! undecided undecided
But I even noticed it before seeing the News sef(first match of the season when Emery was appointed, we lost 2-0)

But I think that's one of the reasons why he was able to clear the mess the way he did. He was really connected to arsenal even while at Man city
I have heard about it before but I forgot to post it here. Arteta was really connected to Arsenal indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
kokaneprodigy:

Mia Khalifa we go again this season.
Are you with us or with Liverpool.

Speak now or forever remain silent.

Will Defense or Attack win Arsenal the league? Answer me First tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Izurejoice: 2:27am On Aug 11, 2023
Fkhalifa:

Attack wins you the game but defence wins you the league, a popular SAF saying
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:24am On Aug 11, 2023
LFC just smash epl transfer record for caicedo
Klopp should not complain again abeg, they are currently the highest spender
This season go hot
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:08am On Aug 11, 2023
Izurejoice:
Attack wins you the game but defence wins you the league, a popular SAF saying

grin

My brother , u don’t know this thread o. Like this as u answer that question innocently , dem
don carry u enter cult and u no know o.

Dem don print this ur answer and dem don laminate am keep. Dem don make u choose side for future battle .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:26am On Aug 11, 2023
Jodera:
Some things you guys will need to make peace in this team

1... Jesus always dropping deep no matter who we sign (Spy I'm looking at you)

2.. White to Mostly play RB (oyindamola I'm looking at you)

Y'all are welcome cool
Jesus will typically drop deep. No question about that. That's his method and it's the reason why Nketiah is not getting enough chances despite being a better poacher.

When a horse like box to box midfielder comes he will cover for Nketiah in that area. That's why I said he will benefit more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:30am On Aug 11, 2023
mostob:
We are not talking about quality, we are talking about evaluation. Tomi and Balogun for Barela is somehow to me. IMO Balogun is even more valuable than Barela. Olunde wey United sign for 75m, how many goals did he scored last season? Make I go check first.
Balogun is good but not tested. I believe he will be far more valuable by this time next year if given the chance.

In a time that CM are going for 105million, Barela will be priced around that range or a little lower.

As for Tomi he is injury prone and so a risk.

Balogun and Tomi will not add up to 80m.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:33am On Aug 11, 2023
BlueRayDick:

grin

My brother , u don’t know this thread o. Like this as u answer that question innocently , dem

Dem don print this ur answer and dem don laminate am keep. Dem don make u choose side for future battle .
He nor know say him don become our capo. grin

Izu, you are now the commander in chief. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:01am On Aug 11, 2023
Spy360:

Balogun is good but not tested. I believe he will be far more valuable by this time next year if given the chance.

In a time that CM are going for 105million, Barela will be priced around that range or a little lower.

So how much is barella
65m at most but if we are selling these players balo is 50m and tomi should command 20m that’s 70m
I still feel balo plus 10m is a fair deal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:36am On Aug 11, 2023
BlueRayDick:

grin

grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:38am On Aug 11, 2023
Spy360:

Barela won't pass 60m bro. Nobody will pay 100m for Barela. Balogun is valued at 50m and Tomi should be around 25m.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ebenreloaded: 8:20am On Aug 11, 2023
Want to compete with FPL wolves? Join The Wolves Leagues H2H and Classic league below:

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/hkmr0h

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/fj93ne

Just click and join. If you want to be added to the WhatsApp group for banters, say Hi to me on WhatsApp zero-seven-zero 66402029. Let's have fun again guys🍷
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Izurejoice: 8:24am On Aug 11, 2023
BlueRayDick:

grin

lol but even last season, i believe it was Saliba's injury and our defence that cost us the league two season's ago it was partey's injury still defense that cost us champions League spot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:13am On Aug 11, 2023
BlueRayDick:
So city is signing Paqueta .

Una why I say city is always replacing good aging players with good players players ?
I just dey look people wey dey talk say Man city are weaker dey laff.

Worst still is that na every year most people dey talk this thing grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:15am On Aug 11, 2023
mostob:
Barela won't pass 60m bro. Nobody will pay 100m for Barela. Balogun is valued at 50m and Tomi should be around 25m.
Arsenal fans are already in a frenzy with that rumour. Don't worry Inter won't even accept. They value him more than those two. Arsenal only used it to try luck or chase Inter away.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:20am On Aug 11, 2023
Bros no way barella will pass 70m
Spy360:

Arsenal fans are already in a frenzy with that rumour. Don't worry Inter won't even accept. They value him more than those two. Arsenal only used it to try luck or chase Inter away.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:22am On Aug 11, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Bros no way barella will pass 70m
Well Arsenal rate him higher than that, which is why they are proposing exchange with Balogun and Tomiyasu. This is Arsenal's valuation not mine.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 11, 2023
Fkhalifa:

Not until y’all tell us what we are aiming for this season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:25am On Aug 11, 2023
Spy360:

Well Arsenal rate him higher than that, which is why they are proposing exchange with Balogun and Tomiyasu. This is Arsenal's valuation not mine.
No e no pass that
balo 50, tomi 20
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:26am On Aug 11, 2023
kokaneprodigy:

Not until y’all tell us what we are aiming for this season.
Forget that talk jare
Just leave them

(1) (2) (3) ... (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) (3156) ... (3532) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.