Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,798 members, 7,862,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2361379 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) ... (3549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 2:24pm On May 24
Hope Saka, Saliba and Odegaard dey see.. want to be a proper player just leave the boys club... kolasinac says hi from Bergamo
cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 2:25pm On May 24
Jodera:

If you check the reason why I initially quoted you (my first quote to you today), it's because you claim he's limited in midfield and not pacy in wings.

I never had issues on your post with injuries or selling him. What I'm against is you denying his talent saying he can't build up or press or sort or doesn't suit our system.

C'mon!!!

If arsenal wants to sell because they suspect he's our next doctor as Blueray says, fine and good especially now that he's still high in value.

But if it's about Skillset or that he has regressed, that's what I'm against. And certainly not against Viera who has shown his skillset is mainly for counter attacking team.

But we watch.
In as much as we like him, his injury is a concern and I admit it too. Keeping or selling him depends on the club and I won't agitate if he leaves cus it's understandable, but comparing him with Viera and even making up thesis to support his claims led to all these back and forth.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:26pm On May 24
By God's grace this coming season, we'll know how Viera will play cos so far, he hasn't impressed me fully.

I've watched him and his skillset/attributes keenly and I'm not too impressed with what I'm seeing. He seems to me like someone who just flows with the team. If the team is excellent, he'll be. If if they're anything less than excellent, he will struggle.

He hardly dribble, and he's not much of a press resistant player. The passes, if there's no runners in behind and space to thread the pass to, he might struggle. Worst of all is that he's not even physically strong

Unlike Havertz, I don't know where else he can play apart from that attacking Midfield.

I just hope he proves me wrong though
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:29pm On May 24
Jodera:

If you check the reason why I initially quoted you (my first quote to you today), it's because you claim he's limited in midfield and not pacy in wings.

I never had issues on your post with injuries or selling him. What I'm against is you denying his talent saying he can't build up or press or sort or doesn't suit our system.

C'mon!!!

If arsenal wants to sell because they suspect he's our next doctor as Blueray says, fine and good especially now that he's still high in value.

But if it's about Skillset or that he has regressed, that's what I'm against. And certainly not against Viera who has shown his skillset is mainly for counter attacking team.

But we watch.
That he is limited doesn't mean he is bad now. That's where you're getting it wrong. You even ignored where I mentioned his greatest strengths.

Doku, Grealish, Saka, Martinelli, Diaz, Gakpo are the wingers.... compare ESR to these wingers please. Remember these are our director competitors o reason why I limited it to three teams.

Rice, Kovacic, Benardo, Elliot, Jones.... How does ESR ranks here.

ESR is good in final third. He is good with making runs and finding space but dropping deep into pivot to aid build up, he is limited in this. We have seen Rice and Ode do this countlessly.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:33pm On May 24
germaphobe:

In as much as we like him, his injury is a concern and I admit it too. Keeping or selling him depends on the club and I won't agitate if he leaves cus it's understandable, but comparing him with Viera and even making up thesis to support his claims led to all these back and forth.
And I asked you to show how ESR is better, you refused. At least one must have solid facts to back up his opinions.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:35pm On May 24
mostob:
You're just being one-sided eh. You didn't even mentioned how he impressed in that match. In two seasons, you can only mention just two matches. I only mentioned Fulham match and you have stuck to that since. And then you have refused to mention where ESR dropped stinkers and you avoided that too. In two seasons, you can only mention just two matches.

It is Ok.

Which two seasons?

Did he play the previous season when we bought Viera alongside GJ and Zinny? No

He had injury, came back then they advised him to do the surgery around December. He did it and came end of season.

The only season he played was this concluded one and that's the season I'm basing my evidence on since you claimed you don't want "3 seasons ago".

At least I dropped two he played well. The only evidence/receipts for Viera this concluded season is against Fulham. The rest that he started, if dem mistake Change 11, him go succumb. The only match he start and won was with a standard 11 (Everton).

Any small changes from our first 11 and you include him to it, we might lose the match. Aside Southampton and Sporting own, His performance this season against West Ham in Carabao was another match that really pained me for his performance. West Ham played us and he was poor. Just always doing the barest minimum basics
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:38pm On May 24
germaphobe:

Exactly.
Like when I was reading his post to Spy talking about his injury and all, I didn't mind. I understand

But when I read that "he can't fit into the team, he doesn't have best position" and whatnot, omorr e shock me.

Then the "Viera has more Skillset to this team than him".

Chaiiii
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 2:45pm On May 24
Jodera:

Exactly.
Like when I was reading his post to Spy talking about his injury and all, I didn't mind. I understand

But when I read that "he can't fit into the team, he doesn't have best position" and whatnot, omorr e shock me.

Then the "Viera has more Skillset to this team than him".

Chaiiii
I no go kuku talk on the matter again. He's mentioning doku and grealish and saying ESR can't fit in as a competition, it's funny shaa. ESR with game time and confidence pass that Doku 10X na me talk dat one.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:46pm On May 24
mostob:
That he is limited doesn't mean he is bad now. That's where you're getting it wrong. You even ignored where I mentioned his greatest strengths.

Doku, Grealish, Saka, Martinelli, Diaz, Gakpo are the wingers.... compare ESR to these wingers please. Remember these are our director competitors o reason why I limited it to three teams.

Rice, Kovacic, Benardo, Elliot, Jones.... How does ESR ranks here.

ESR is good in final third. He is good with making runs and finding space but dropping deep into pivot to aid build up, he is limited in this. We have seen Rice and Ode do this countlessly.
You see that bolded??
I'll pick fit ESR over those two anyday, anytime, twice on Friday.

We're looking for quality Squad depth and a fit and uninjured ESR is a quality Squad depth.

If Odegaard needs a rest, I can be rest assured that ESR will take that spot against midtable teams and I won't really feel it. Same thing with if rice needs a rest.
I don't want to even talk about versatility that ESR brings if you tell him to play Lw and he'll do it well for you

Bernardo, Rice and Odegaard are bosses on their own and starters respectively. The way Doku is for Man City (quality bench option) is who I'll grade a fit ESR

And yeah... I'll pick a Fit ESR over any Doku or Gakpo.

E be like say you never understand wetin you get. Na only injury concerns dey make me (or most of us here) to even reason sale of ESR not his quality
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:49pm On May 24
germaphobe:

I no go kuku talk on the matter again. He's mentioning doku and grealish and saying ESR can't fit in as a competition, it's funny shaa. ESR with game time and confidence pass that Doku 10X na me talk dat one.
I deh see Doku, Gakpo, Jones, Elliott

What??

Like a fit and confident ESR compared to these ones? Lmaooo

No wonder Viera dey him sentence grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 2:50pm On May 24
Jodera:

I deh see Doku, Gakpo, Jones, Elliott

What??

Like a fit and confident ESR compared to these ones? Lmaooo

No wonder Viera dey him sentence grin
Ah swear!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:58pm On May 24
Jodera:

Which two seasons?

Did he play the previous season when we bought Viera alongside GJ and Zinny? No

He had injury, came back then they advised him to do the surgery around December. He did it and came end of season.

The only season he played was this concluded one and that's the season I'm basing my evidence on since you claimed you don't want "3 seasons ago".

At least I dropped two he played well. The only evidence/receipts for Viera this concluded season is against Fulham. The rest that he started, if dem mistake Change 11, him go succumb. The only match he start and won was with a standard 11 (Everton).

Any small changes from our first 11 and you include him to it, we might lose the match. Aside Southampton and Sporting own, His performance this season against West Ham in Carabao was another match that really pained me for his performance. West Ham played us and he was poor. Just always doing the barest minimum basics
Tell me how ESR came in to change the game against Chelsea too. At least Vieira came in to provide an assist against Manchester United. You could only use two matches to back up your point in which his only contribution in one of the matches was a 6 yard assist.

Every players were poor in that WestHam's match but you only called out Vieira. Why couldn't ESR change the match too against Chelsea since we're poor in that match?

Now you are using injury as an excuse. The faster you detached from ESR, the better. I really don't see how he can improve our team again.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 3:01pm On May 24
germaphobe:

grin grin grin grin

No be you typed this thing. At least make he stay fit first. The ESR we all watched the season is better than Doku? Jesus!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:06pm On May 24
Jodera:

Na that Rashford I don't care attitude when he's not with the ball I don't like and anybody who watches him consistently knows that it's not just this completed season it started.
I noticed it in Ten Hag first season even when he's banging goals. He just used that goals to cover up that important attributes. People eyes only opened to it because he wasn't scoring last season.

One thing I know about Arteta and his recruitment team is that they don't just look at a person's skillet, they look at his character and passion too especially in difficult situations and that's why we are gathering fighters. I would be surprised if Rashford is bought cos he falls flat when things don't really goes his way. He just gives up and that's something not accepted in this arsenal side

Tbh, I'll be really really surprise if we get him.
When they have limited resources to strengthen multiple positions, most clubs usually rely on opportunities like a disgruntled player who is talented. They come cheap and if well managed it works.

However just like you, I will be surprised if we do that deal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:14pm On May 24
Jodera:

I believe you've forgotten who ESR really is.

Naaahh, you've forgotten. Nothing wey you wan tell me grin

Lemme remind you that ESR initially played as our number 10(Am) in the 2020/21 season. He started his first EPL match under Arteta in the 3-1 over Chelsea on boxing Day. We were 16th that period as we were playing one of the most boring football. ESR came and we started winning games back to back because we finally got our Am. We not only beat Chelsea 3-1, we whitewashed westbrom 5-0 the very next match. First time we'll be scoring 3+ goals consecutively and playing fluid football and winning matches b2b in MONTHS.
ESR ensured we were on an upward move till Odegaard was loaned at the end of that Loan window where we moved from 16th to 8th position by season's end. His telepathy and Understanding with Saka was perfect. In fact he was the first that brought this "understanding" with Saka before anything like Odegaard-Saka telepathy was even known in arsenal. There was pictures flying around then (attached below)

I remember having argument with Spy when he said the reason we were playing boring football was because of lack of Am that's why we're playing that stupid 343 and that if we get an Am everything go set. I disagreed saying it was because Arteta wasn't good enough reason why we were playing this nonsense. ESR practically and literally made arsenal playing the 4231 we're enjoying today which obviously improved to 433. I later gave kudos to Spy for getting it right tongue

The very next season, because of Martinelli injury, he stood in for him and played very well that we barely missed Martinelli. He was unarguably our top scorer (even without penalties). The only reason Saka topped him was because Martinelli became fit by early December which made him go back to the bench. And even at that with penalties included, Saka just surpassed him with 1goal (11 to 10).

There's a reason he's called Croydon De bruyne by arsenal fans and it's not just because they're almost same complexion.

I never see wetin Viera don do for this arsenal and even his skillset I never too see am (I believe he'll gel in a more counter attacking team sef) . He can't even play wing effectively, something ESR did excellently. And even that Midfield, most times he's shown he's limited
But make I dey watch.

But omorr, no talk this thing about ESR again biko. Ejoorr๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™.

He's worth the hype.

Na that injury wey Blueray even show me make me calm down for this ESR matter
You dey mad bro. Why you hide this info till next and Blueraydick almost fight?

You have an excellent memory. Are you first class like me? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:17pm On May 24
mostob:
Iwobi doesn't press much to Sanchez arrived and started doing the headless chicken running. Later, we saw Iwobi doing the same thing.

Sometimes, pressing is not about the players alone but the structure and tactic the coach employed. Rashford will learn if he later makes it to Arsenal.

Moreso, he is 26 currently.
Very valid.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 3:18pm On May 24
Spy360:

You dey mad bro. Why you hide this info till next and Blueraydick almost fight?

Wetin go beat u dey ur body undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:45pm On May 24
daveP:
What aspect of Ozil's game do you need Odegaard to adopt next season?

And what part of Odegaard's game did you feel Ozil should have used during his spell with usm
The reason we can't play a true no 9 is because of Odegaard.

Let me explain.

Odegaard has gotten too used to drifting to the right of midfield in his pairing with Saka and White that he does not seem to understand how to play as a central AM (may be it's just tactics). He is more like a RAM.

This means the team will have to adjust to add more bodies in the LAM position and that would mean to sacrifice another position.

Sometimes the LFB have to invert so that the LCM can push forward into the LAM. This was done last two seasons with Xhaka. Sometimes the double pivot will reduce to single pivot. Sometimes the no 9 will have to drop deep so we have no striker. This was how Havertz became important.

So how do we adjust to accomodate a true striker?

1. We need a DM who can cover the entire midfield and protect the defense on his own.
2. Or we need Odegaard to be able to play centrally. And create chances across the entire final third and not just on the right.
3. We look for ways to invert without affecting the shape of the midfield. Man City had similar issues when they signed Haaland, so what Pep did was to ask one of the CBs to move up into midfield. This made their transition very easy. We should adopt this approach.

Which ever the case, creating overloads to dominate the opponent will be key. That means we will have to adjust our playing style entirely. The issue will then be whether our players have the skillset to adjust.

I support getting a true striker as this will add variety to our approach especially playing against low block teams. The kind of teams that beat us last season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:48pm On May 24
BlueRayDick:

Wetin go beat u dey ur body undecided
I have been watching a lot of boxing recently. No make me test my luck with you. angry

Three left jabs, one right, one left hook and one right upper cut.

You are out cool

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:54pm On May 24
Jodera:
You see that bolded??
I'll pick fit ESR over those two anyday, anytime, twice on Friday.

We're looking for quality Squad depth and a fit and uninjured ESR is a quality Squad depth.

If Odegaard needs a rest, I can be rest assured that ESR will take that spot against midtable teams and I won't really feel it. Same thing with if rice needs a rest.
I don't want to even talk about versatility that ESR brings if you tell him to play Lw and he'll do it well for you

Bernardo, Rice and Odegaard are bosses on their own and starters respectively. The way Doku is for Man City (quality bench option) is who I'll grade a fit ESR

And yeah... I'll pick a Fit ESR over any Doku or Gakpo.

E be like say you never understand wetin you get. Na only injury concerns dey make me (or most of us here) to even reason sale of ESR not his quality
That's why I said now that he is fit e should give him one more season. We fit sell him now for cheap and he blows else where.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 4:14pm On May 24
Spy360:

The reason we can't play a true no 9 is because of Odegaard.

Let me explain.

Odegaard has gotten too used to drifting to the right of midfield in his pairing with Saka and White that he does not seem to understand how to play as a central AM (may be it's just tactics). He is more like a RAM.

This means the team will have to adjust to add more bodies in the LAM position and that would mean to sacrifice another position.

Sometimes the LFB have to invert so that the LCM can push forward into the LAM. This was done last two seasons with Xhaka. Sometimes the double pivot will reduce to single pivot. Sometimes the no 9 will have to drop deep so we have no striker. This was how Havertz became important.

So how do we adjust to accomodate a true striker?

1. We need a DM who can cover the entire midfield and protect the defense on his own.
2. Or we need Odegaard to be able to play centrally. And create chances across the entire final third and not just on the right.
3. We look for ways to invert without affecting the shape of the midfield. Man City had similar issues when they signed Haaland, so what Pep did was to ask one of the CBs to move up into midfield. This made their transition very easy. We should adopt this approach.

Which ever the case, creating overloads to dominate the opponent will be key. That means we will have to adjust our playing style entirely. The issue will then be whether our players have the skillset to adjust.

I support getting a true striker as this will add variety to our approach especially playing against low block teams. The kind of teams that beat us last season.

It's more of tactics. Odegaard can move anyhow in that 35yrd zone. Many Arsenal fans also never believe he can dictate from deep until he did it and repeatedly. The fact remains that this odegaard we dey see so, he's not functioning the way he ought to. I knew what i was saying when i said he's a 30-40 G/A per season player. Effortlessly. He, and Saka most especially, need that 9 so badly because, like I've always opined, we will now realize that this team is setup to flourish with a dangerous 9 upfront. I pray this next season is the one. I'm just so happy we have a captain with such consistent, faith, work ethics and technicality. He's a blessing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:32pm On May 24
daveP:

It's more of tactics. Odegaard can move anyhow in that 35yrd zone. Many Arsenal fans also never believe he can dictate from deep until he did it and repeatedly. The fact remains that this odegaard we dey see so, he's not functioning the way he ought to. I knew what i was saying when i said he's a 30-40 G/A per season player. Effortlessly. He, and Saka most especially, need that 9 so badly because, like I've always opined, we will now realize that this team is setup to flourish with a dangerous 9 upfront. I pray this next season is the one. I'm just so happy we have a captain with such consistent, faith, work ethics and technicality. He's a blessing.
This your 40 G/A target for Odegaard dey somehow o but I support you sha. You said something in the first half of the season..remind me sef. Something about scoring goals and when January reach, na 5,6 goals we dey nack teams. You're a prophet sir

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 4:34pm On May 24
mostob:
And how is that harsh? In another system, ESR will get the nod. It is simple. The current system doesn't suit him. I was clear enough. Na you wan turn this to Vieira vs ESR.

ESR is a final third specialist who will get you goals. He is not someone that would drop deep and help with buildup. His positioning and late runs into the box is quote alright but in situations where we need numbers in midfield to beat the press, he is limited. Where do you think he should play then?
Have you forgotten ESR so soon, injury is the only issue with him, and also heโ€™s s better than Viera in that Ordegarrd role.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 4:47pm On May 24
Dunno if it's official but........

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:08pm On May 24
mostob:
Tell me how ESR came in to change the game against Chelsea too. At least Vieira came in to provide an assist against Manchester United. You could only use two matches to back up your point in which his only contribution in one of the matches was a 6 yard assist.

Every players were poor in that WestHam's match but you only called out Vieira. Why couldn't ESR change the match too against Chelsea since we're poor in that match?

Now you are using injury as an excuse. The faster you detached from ESR, the better. I really don't see how he can improve our team again.
Lmaooo...
You said 6yard assist against Luton.

That's not even the main highlight in that game. The main highlight was the first goal. Odegaard goal. I won't refresh your memory on it cos I know you'll remember it. That first goal neither had ESR on the goal or assist on the sheet but it had ESR all over it. You think I was moved by that 6yrd assist?

Viera gave an assist against Man u that had only GJ one on one with Dalot in midfield to run through. Na stone I for take Stone am if him no give that pass accurately when pitch big everywhere

The thing is ESR shone more than Viera this season. That you could use only Fulham match buttresses my point.

And I'll always use injury as excuse cos I know who ESR was before injury. And I also know he hasn't had a run of games. Let him have it and flop then we'll know he regressed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:09pm On May 24
Spy360:

You dey mad bro. Why you hide this info till next and Blueray.dick almost fight?

grin grin grin grin

Make you and Blueray fight cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:14pm On May 24
Spy360:

That's why I said now that he is fit e should give him one more season. We fit sell him now for cheap and he blows else where.
It's the reason why initially I was vehemently against his sale but when Blueray showed me the injury history, I gatz tone down.

He has the talent and quality, yeah, but I no want another "Partey" biko. If the club suspects e fit turn "doctor" here, then it'll be good he's sold.

After that pix being showed, any decision wey dey make, I'm okay by it. Tho, I will still want him to stay sha cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:16pm On May 24
daveP:
they go slap 100m on that guy as it stands. Or at least 70m. Make he enjoy one season more with villa sha.
Lol... Just seeing this now.

Abeg, make him dey him Villa. He's 28 abi 29yrs old. We need young blood killer grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:17pm On May 24
germaphobe:
Dunno if it's official but........
Lmaooo, this looks like something official.

If it is, it means dem dey fear Arteta for closet be that cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:18pm On May 24
daveP:

I'm hearing the recruitment team is looking for striker and would love to get one before preseason starts sha. Hopefully we'll get to see what they have for us

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:25pm On May 24
daveP:
What aspect of Ozil's game do you need Odegaard to adopt next season?

And what part of Odegaard's game did you feel Ozil should have used during his spell with usm
I don't think we need going back to what Ozil ought to have done perhaps aside scoring more cos it's two different systems. See Sanchez na, Sanchez is the perfect modern Arteta winger but he came to arsenal at the wrong era so those off the ball qualities wasn't effectively harnessed like them Mane own.

As for what Odegaard would adopt from Ozil, I don't think any for now. Vision, creative pass, press resistance, half space entry Odegaard have them in his arsenal too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:46pm On May 24
Leandro Trossard has not always been the easiest to manage behind the scenes, with his stubbornness occasionally causing issues with Mikel Arteta.

However, any problems between the pair are said to be behind them now, with the Belgian finishing the season as Arsenalโ€™s second highest scorer in all competitions.

[@TimesSport] #afc #arsenalfanaticsnews

This is a lie.... That cool Trossard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) ... (3549) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mรฉs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.