Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,859 members, 7,862,822 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2361857 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) (3539) (3540) ... (3549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:22pm On May 25
Lush100:
My Arsenal player of the season goes to Saliba
omorr
Between Rice Saliba and Odegaard. I no know who to really pick. All three were very instrumental and influential in their various department at a very high degree.

I'm even waiting to see who arsenal themselves wan give cos even dem suppose confuse grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:34pm On May 25
mostob:
Na wa o grin grin
The thing is that most fans and clubs/critics knows that what Arteta is doing at arsenal is very very tremendous and exceptional that's why most of dem rival fans would try to gaslight/downgrade Arteta just so that we don't appreciate him for what he's really done.

They know that with the way we're running things at the club, sooner or later that trophy will be coming home soon and deep down, they want the thing for their club but they won't want to voice it out. Just like how most are trolling Pep initially about being a local manager and cheque book manager but would deep down want him at their club in a heartbeat.

Rice told Kroenke that everything he ever thought about the club from the standard to organisation from afar, it far exceeded his expectation when he entered the club and he knows it's just a matter of time.

Me I'm always voicing it out cos I believe we'll win this EPL with Arteta — whether Guardiola presence or not

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 1:39pm On May 25
Jodera:
omorr
Between Rice Saliba and Odegaard. I no know who to really pick. All three were very instrumental and influential in their various department at a very high degree.

I'm even waiting to see who arsenal themselves wan give cos even dem suppose confuse grin
To pick out of those three guys is very hard but personally I’d go for our Skipper
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:31pm On May 25
Gabriel Magalhães: “My favourite moment from my time at Avai was playing a big game in the derby. It was against Figueirense, we won 3-2 & I scored one of the goals. A header of course! Not like the goal that was disallowed against Bournemouth - that was the first time in my life I’d scored a goal like that!” #afc #arsenalfanaticsnews

grin grin grin grin
Why Dem no check VAR sef...the goal was too delicious
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:33pm On May 25
Quinten Timber!
What is Arteta cooking?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:40pm On May 25
Jodera:

The thing is that most fans and clubs/critics knows that what Arteta is doing at arsenal is very very tremendous and exceptional that's why most of dem rival fans would try to gaslight/downgrade Arteta just so that we don't appreciate him for what he's really done.

They know that with the way we're running things at the club, sooner or later that trophy will be coming home soon and deep down, they want the thing for their club but they won't want to voice it out. Just like how most are trolling Pep initially about being a local manager and cheque book manager but would deep down want him at their club in a heartbeat.

Rice told Kroenke that everything he ever thought about the club from the standard to organisation from afar, it far exceeded his expectation when he entered the club and he knows it's just a matter of time.

Me I'm always voicing it out cos I believe we'll win this EPL with Arteta — whether Guardiola presence or not
So Arteta is now the standard. I was surprised seeing that board. And thr under bridge boys would come here and litter everywhere with their rubbish takes. BTW how do you see Quinten Timber?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 2:47pm On May 25
Jodera:
omorr

Yeah. The 3 of them butTrossard suppose collect award.
The guy was a rabbit in the 18 box. Difficult to handle.
N.a. only Aston Villa game the guy really disappoint . Was suppose to.score against them when opportunity came.

But he's human
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:57pm On May 25
100m for Bruno? Too much IMO.
And if he later sign, he should prostrate and beg every arsenal fans. He should offer peace offering to each of Arsenal's players too. That's when we will take him in.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:19pm On May 25
mostob:
I didn't believe this at first. Pep is even better but Arteta? grin grin grin
When someone mentioned Pep is the reason Arsenal hasn't won the league, people here called it mediocrity.

Now how about this from Chelsea board?

Man City and Pep are the gold standard. Arteta has just registered his name too as the next best thing.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:46pm On May 25
Jodera are you watching how Bruno Fernandez is playing as a false 9?

He is a false 9 because he is an AM.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 3:51pm On May 25
Jodera:
Lol...
The reaction I'm getting from this post is not the way I intended to pass it oo. grin

Apologies, but I don't know how you read it cos I never meant any attack or sort when writing that post. Na just innocent post cheesy

the emoji don do justice to the tone of the write up na😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 3:54pm On May 25
KDB na system player jare... Gundogan >>>>
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 4:01pm On May 25
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 4:01pm On May 25
Spy360:
Jodera are you watching how Bruno Fernandez is playing as a false 9?

He is a false 9 because he is an AM.

Seems we are gonna party here o

Trophylessness must be celebrated grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:05pm On May 25
What a shameless fool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 4:27pm On May 25
Testing 1 - 2 testing grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 4:40pm On May 25
Just like that, Arsenal favorite Community Shield is out of equation grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 4:41pm On May 25
Sportsweb:
Just like that, Arsenal favorite Community Shield is out of equation grin

Just wait for the final whistle bruh

We would take over the thread again as usual grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 4:55pm On May 25
AdisaOwala:

Just wait for the final whistle bruh

We would take over the thread again as usual grin
Lol grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 4:58pm On May 25
Manchester United had a better season than Arsenal.

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 5:00pm On May 25
Sportsweb:
Manchester United had a better season than Arsenal.
Even Last season nah. Arsenal is useless!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 5:14pm On May 25
Roland17 you wont congratulate us? No be so o sad

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 5:15pm On May 25
Eeya....
The same Cup Arteta won in his first season.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 5:17pm On May 25
In this life, work smart not hard.

Mason Mount that works in the hospital - 1 FA Cup

Kai Havertz the generational player - Trophyless

Both left Chelsea 😂🤣

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 5:18pm On May 25
Since Mikel Arteta came to Arsenal

Arsenal - 1 Title

Man United - 2

Chelsea - 3

But Arsenal is having the time of their life

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 5:19pm On May 25
Sportsweb:
In this life, work smart not hard.

Mason Mount that works in the hospital - 1 FA Cup

Kai Havertz the generational player - Trophyless

Both left Chelsea 😂🤣
Forgot to add Mateo Kovacic with EPL title.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 5:20pm On May 25
Awon omo oro meji

If na one useless club now, we go dey hear " ah, Pep is too good in England" grin

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:22pm On May 25
Lana1:
Roland17 you wont congratulate us? No be so o sad

Baba, congrats abeg. Una don use backyard enter Europe sha angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:23pm On May 25
AdisaOwala:
Awon omo oro meji

If na one useless club now, we go dey hear " ah, Pep is too good in England" grin

Isn't he good cheesy. This is his first time losing a final in a major competition
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 5:24pm On May 25
Fkhalifa:

Isn't he good cheesy. This is his first time losing a final in a major competition

He would be disappointed.

Unfortunately, if na Arsenal lose, we go dey hear say na because pep too good

Yeye club cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 5:26pm On May 25
Arteta has never won a trophy he started competing from the beginning, the FA cup he won was the work of Emery. What exactly has Arsenal achieved under Arteta 🙄
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 5:27pm On May 25
Hopefully Man United retain Ten Hag as manager since he has won them this cup.
Our prayers.

There's opportunity to win community shield too.

I'm sure they will celebrate it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) (3539) (3540) ... (3549) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Akinbahm(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.