Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2340259 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (3531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2012
4llerbuntu: im very disappointed with the first half performance.
firstly im mad at wenger. not because his selection is bad but that its good. so he knows our first eleven and best selection does not include ramsey? that man is crazy.

that said theo walcott will never be a center forward, never. he is so stupid, he ends up central more often than not and promptly disappears behind lescott or kompany or is it hides >smiley mchewww

with the impetus and possession we dont have a goal and always look out of shape when the ball gets to balotelli im surprised we havent gifted them a goal!

we need to buck up our ideas attackwise and get balotelli sent off. i

btw I thot the refs instructions was to get man utd the title? how come balotelli is getting away with murder? smh. tongue

God bless you o, omo iya. The moment I saw the starting line-up I just cursed Wenger for intentionally gifting QPR that game.
And we played with that fluidity, energy and urgency that's beyond Ramsey's ability. I won't even go into the Ramsey miss - RvP's reaction says it all.

Balotelli should just be sold off before he destroy people's careers with his idiotic boot-raising tackles. He was brandishing studs for fun.

Koscielny got another red today. Seems he will miss two games or so sad. My best arsenal player cry

Djourou anybody?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2012
chamotex: Arsnal made themselves useful for once grin grin grin

they played really well.
city were dire and balotelli is just another brainless player.
why mancini left him on, i would never understand.

[img]http://h11.abload.de/img/untitled-19m0jba.gif[/img]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ritchboy(m): 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2012
Great performance all-round, City were completely outplayed. You've just gotta love the way Arteta goes about his business, keeps it simple, keeps it moving, and chips in with some good goals.

"Ramshit", lol. RvP woulda had his head if that miss proved decisive.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ritchboy(m): 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2012
coogar:

they played really well.
city were dire and balotelli is just another brainless player.
why mancini left him on, i would never understand.

[img]http://h11.abload.de/img/untitled-19m0jba.gif[/img]

That tackle coulda ended Song's career instantaneously!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2012
I honestly wasn't expecting Song to be back on the field when I saw that replay.
By the way, why was Yao Gervinho not on the bench? I hope Gerv isnt about to become Arsenal's latest flop
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by hane(m): 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2012
Nasir, what is the score!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2012
I'm sure if Ramsey scored that goal or even made an assist, Debosky would have been here comparing him with Messi
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Vieira(m): 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2012
Ramsey deserves a slap for not passing that ball and then skying it. Oponu
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2012
ritchboy:
That tackle coulda ended Song's career instantaneously!

balotelli is a plank.
but, arsenal fans were class today with the poznan celebration.
it would hurt city like crazy.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ritchboy(m): 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2012
There was one totally sick pass Song pinged to Sagna(i think) with the outside of his boot, Coogar do you have a gif(you seem to have quite a lot of them) cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by CyberG: 1:33am On Apr 09, 2012
No doubt about it: Ramsey is the MOST useless player in the Arsenal team right NOW! I have said it before and I will again: Ramsey is a short-one in that team, what does he add? Imagine a virtually begging empty post and he first hesitated, then shot it high and wide! I hope Wenger uses his sense and sends him on loan because I wonder what team will want to buy a player like that now? Or, Wilshere comes back to bench him permanently, or Roy, the guy on loan at Bolton!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:27am On Apr 09, 2012
Gotta hand it to you Arses.
Not because of the impact at the top of the table, but because of how well you played.
I have to admit I didnt think it was possible your lot would beat City but this is perhaps the one time in the EPL. That I can say City were outplayed.
Great display despite Balloteli and his antics.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 6:08am On Apr 09, 2012
It was Arsenal from kick off. City was completely outplayed and I particular like the way the defence (especially my nucca KOS) handled Aguero.
Sagna was excellent too and showed why he is arguably the bes rightback in the league.
But why was Gervinho not even on the bench?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dabrake(m): 7:36am On Apr 09, 2012
dipo+:

God bless you o, omo iya. The moment I saw the starting line-up I just cursed Wenger for intentionally gifting QPR that game.
And we played with that fluidity, energy and urgency that's beyond Ramsey's ability. I won't even go into the Ramsey miss - RvP's reaction says it all.

Balotelli should just be sold off before he destroy people's careers with his idiotic boot-raising tackles. He was brandishing studs for fun.

Koscielny got another red today. Seems he will miss two games or so sad. My best arsenal player cry

Djourou anybody?
brother, RVP10 too far. AOC15 was mad at the miss. Well, thank God he didn't score. Maybe john atta mills or kirk franklin would have died :-D:-D
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 8:02am On Apr 09, 2012
CyberG: No doubt about it: Ramsey is the MOST useless player in the Arsenal team right NOW! I have said it before and I will again: Ramsey is a short-one in that team, what does he add? Imagine a virtually begging empty post and he first hesitated, then shot it high and wide! I hope Wenger uses his sense and sends him on loan because I wonder what team will want to buy a player like that now? Or, Wilshere comes back to bench him permanently, or Roy, the guy on loan at Bolton!

Haba, be fair to him, he was out for a year remember. Remember how Rozzi was after he returned from his long term injury?

Ramsey will come good again but Wenger should give him time instead of trying to shove him down the teams throat. Don't be surprised to see that Wilshere will be exactly the same next season.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 8:31am On Apr 09, 2012
Citeh is shyte anyway

Nothing to celebrate a team that was down 1-3 to Sunderland a long time
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by emmke(m): 9:01am On Apr 09, 2012
guys, 2nd place is not entirely impossible. Oliver Twist, lol.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by emmke(m): 9:10am On Apr 09, 2012
edoyad:

Haba, be fair to him, he was out for a year remember. Remember how Rozzi was after he returned from his long term injury?

Ramsey will come good again but Wenger should give him time instead of trying to shove him down the teams throat. Don't be surprised to see that Wilshere will be exactly the same next season.
Ramsey has never really been great. No vision, not the fastest of players, not the most technically gifted players (unlike rosicky and jack). He brings nothing to the table. Definitely not an arsenal material. Might fit in nicely in say wigan, wolves and the likes.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by emsquare(m): 10:14am On Apr 09, 2012
Nyc Game!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Heathen(m): 10:15am On Apr 09, 2012
edoyad: Don't be surprised to see that Wilshere will be exactly the same next season.
i rebuke it!
emmke: Ramsey has never really been great. No vision, not the fastest of players, not the most technically gifted player.
he was shaping up to be a world class player before the injury.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by vislabraye(m): 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2012
Arsenal outplayed city. I was holding my heart hoping city wouldnt put one it. If it had happened, i would have blamed that snall boy Ramsey. What was he thinking of for not passing?
I also blamed Wenger for not bringing in Chamberlain on time. City was a huge disappointment. I hope Balotelli gets banned from the league.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2012
ol boy una need see pple dey finish nasri for twitter. started of course as usual by piers morgan. chei

I heard those shit turd at shyte hard lane just got tonked by norwich at home again? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2012
A lot of absolute rubbish talk about Ramsey here - typical.

Did Ramsey miss from three yards like Vermaelen did? Did Ramsey stop a goal like Vermaelen did? But no - Vermaelen is not useless for making those mistakes!

More blatant scapegoating when the favourites don't do well.

Did RVP score when he had a free header with Hart alone to beat? NO - he hit the post. Why did RVP stray offside in silly fashion when he could've held his run and gotten us a goal? No mention of that! But hey, they are exempt from critique.

What of the player that replaced Ramsey in the starting lineup? Benayoun? How come he couldn't score from 4 yards out?

No talk of all that, all the focus is on Ramsey!

Note - Ramsey's miss was awfully atrocious, no doubt - but only someone needing a brain transplant would think that was worse than TV5 or Benayoun's galling misses.

I thought Arsenal fans were immune from ridiculous claims and utter irrationality - apparently they are not.

Ramsey is simply suffering from trying too hard to impress - once he calms down a bit the quality will shine through.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2012
debosky: A lot of absolute rubbish talk about Ramsey here - typical.

Did Ramsey miss from three yards like Vermaelen did? Did Ramsey stop a goal like Vermaelen did? But no - Vermaelen is not useless for making those mistakes!

Did RVP score when he had a free header with Hart alone to beat? NO - he hit the post. Why did RVP stray offside in silly fashion when he could've held his run and gotten us a goal? No mention of that! But hey, they are exempt from critique.

What of the player that replaced Ramsey in the starting lineup? Benayoun? How come he couldn't score from 4 yards out?

Note - Ramsey's miss was awfully atrocious, no doubt - but only someone needing a brain transplant would think that was worse than TV5 or Benayoun's galling misses.

I thought Arsenal fans were immune from ridiculous claims and utter irrationality - apparently they are not.

Ramsey is simply suffering from trying too hard to impress - once he calms down a bit the quality will shine through.

debosky, you are a bumbling oaf!
you want to compare ramsey's miss to van persie's?
van persie was backing hart when he made that header in haste. he didn't know he had so much time to control that cross n score.

ramsey was in control all through. a classic counter-attack.
he took 2 defenders off the radar and he had an option to either pass to van persie or score.
he decided to score and he shot 500 yards wide. aaron ramsey is not an arsenal player - he's out of his depth!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2012
debosky: A lot of absolute rubbish talk about Ramsey here - typical.

This is Opata.

No one is picking on Ramsey for the miss but because we did win yet another game in which Wenger decided against starting him. All the names you mentioned have nothing to prove to us as they have risen up to the challenge more times than often. RvP, TV5 and Benayoun have all impressed far more than they disappointed but the same cant be said of Ramshit. It was glaring from kick-off of yesterday's game that we are far better attacking when Ramshit is not there than when he is. I am not writing him off but his form doesn't deserve a start especially when we are in the all-important run-in.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2012
Plus Benayoun had a fine game yesterday, making crucial tackles to win possession and rarely giving away the ball stwpidly. I have never criticized a player for missing a sitter cos more opportunities will come if we can retain possession and attack as well as we are capable of
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2012
dipo+:
Plus Benayoun had a fine game yesterday, making crucial tackles to win possession and rarely giving away the ball stwpidly. [b]I have never criticized a player for missing a sitter [/b]cos more opportunities will come if we can retain possession and attack as well as we are capable of

So what are you criticizing Ramsey for in yesterday's game?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2012
debosky:

So what are you criticizing Ramsey for in yesterday's game?

dipo+:

This is Opata.

No one is picking on Ramsey for the miss but because we did win yet another game in which Wenger decided against starting him. All the names you mentioned have nothing to prove to us as they have risen up to the challenge more times than often. RvP, TV5 and Benayoun have all impressed far more than they disappointed but the same cant be said of Ramshit. It was glaring from kick-off of yesterday's game that we are far better attacking when Ramshit is not there than when he is. I am not writing him off but his form doesn't deserve a start especially when we are in the all-important run-in.

The part in bold should suffice as answer
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2012
emmke: Ramsey has never really been great. No vision, not the fastest of players, not the most technically gifted players (unlike rosicky and jack). He brings nothing to the table. Definitely not an arsenal material. Might fit in nicely in say wigan, wolves and the likes.

Haba,, you mean even when he was teenage captain of Wales and Scoring with Scud Missiles?? Talk true o.

Besides someone his age should only be showing potential greatness and not greatness as such.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2012
It's all the other teams are conspiring to help us finish third, what did we do to warrant such kindness?
grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by agabaI23(m): 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2012
Spuds lost and is sweet.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2012
Imagine that at the end of the season we have

1. Manure
2. Shitty
3. Arsenal
4. N' Castle

grin I wanna see Chelsea and Cockenham in Europa next season. They deserve that much

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (3531) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.