Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! (2739 Views)

A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos / How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? / Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! by tammyl007: 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2011
This is just to warn all the ladies & gents out there that work & pray hard for their money only to have hooligans come steal from you.

The guys in the pictures are for a fact very well known blackberry thieves. They frequent nightclubs on the Mainlan, Island & Ikoyi for the sole purpose of picking pockets for phones, money & whatever scraps they can get. They will rub up on girls & pally guys to blend in then when the unsuspecting people are distracted, they strike.
I know a lot of people that have been targeted by the guys in the pic. But this time, a friend of mine decided to add his stolen BB pin to his new phone to see if someone was using it. Lo & behold, who should accept my friend's request but the thief himself complete with profile picture & name. My friend was able to identify his face from the club & remembers him lingering around before his phone got stolen from his pocket.
Beware people! Memorise their faces & be careful of these thieves!!!
Such is life & things will always be stolen from you but since we live in an economy where we cannot rely on the police, it's up to we victims to name & shame these pple. We're lucky that we have the picture of the thieves so we can warn others & will hopefully avert more crimes. I just think it is sad that when someone works hard & buys things LEGALLY someone just comes up & beleives they can take it from u just like that. In this case, it is not stealing as a result og poverty because these guys were in clubs buying drinks & 'doing bad guy' only to end up stealing! Share your stories if you've experienced anything similar. Thanks.

Re: Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! by seedord247(m): 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2011
e be like say i know them. . poster wettin be their phone numbers
Re: Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2011
[size=14pt]What's tellwisdom and lefulefu's picture doing up there? [/size]
Re: Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! by seedord247(m): 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2011
sexkillz:

At least dem still fine pass you . . . . Virgin Lakriboto Albino grin grin grin
Re: Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! by mobf: 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2011
sexkillz:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! by 195(f): 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2011
sexkillz:

grin grin grin
Re: Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! by mobf: 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2011
seedord247:

At least dem still fine pass you . . . . Virgin[b] Lakriboto[/b] Albino grin grin grin
Abeg wetin e mean?
Re: Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! by Natasha2(f): 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2011
sexkillz:

lmao *falls from chair*

Seadog is not an exemption poster why is his pic not there? grin
Re: Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! by Mynd44: 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2011
Una no go kill me with laugh
Re: Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! by seedord247(m): 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2011
mobf:

Abeg wetin e mean?

E mean person wey never taste the thing and wey nor fit pakurumooo grin grin
Re: Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2011
mobf:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
190_@:

grin  grin  grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! by seedord247(m): 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2011
Natasha,,:

lmao *falls from chair*

Seadog is not an exemption poster why is his pic not there? grin

natasha Dog . . . . No lie. . . who loan you that face?
Re: Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! by Yorisb: 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2011
Natasha,,:

lmao *falls from chair*

[size=29pt]Seadog[/size] is not an exemption poster [size=29pt]why is his pic not there?[/size] grin

[size=14pt]Op, over to you![/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! by mobf: 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2011
seedord247:

E mean person wey never taste the thing and wey nor fit pakurumooo grin grin

grin grin grin LWTMBFH
Re: Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! by Natasha2(f): 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2011
seedord247:

natasha Dog . . . . No lie. . . who loan you that face?
mumu which face?
Re: Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! by seedord247(m): 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2011
Natasha,,:

mumu which face?

That mask face wey you dey Show for here before . . . I nor say no be you be that . . na your Dream Pics . . grin grin grin
Re: Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! by Natasha2(f): 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2011
seedord247:

That mask face wey you dey Show for here before . . . I nor say no be you be that . . na your Dream Pics . . grin grin grin
hmm na wa oh chai so na like this you go dey dey? na wa oh bros your madness no get cure  grin grin grin grin

which mask face?
Re: Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! by seedord247(m): 11:54pm On Nov 26, 2011
Natasha,,:

hmm na wa oh chai so na like this you go dey dey? na wa oh bros your madness no get cure  grin grin grin grin

which mask face?

dogy . . Plz nor lie . . how inches be your punny . .?
Re: Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! by Natasha2(f): 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2011
seedord247:

canine . . Plz nor lie . . how inches be your punny . .?
chi see this oboribara undecided undecided undecided which mask face oh?? ? ? ? ? ?
Re: Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! by Natasha2(f): 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2011
seedord247:

canine . . Plz nor lie . . how inches be your punny . .?
ABEG SEADOG MAKE YOU QUICK FORM YOUR OWN LANGUAGE grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! by seedord247(m): 12:00am On Nov 27, 2011
Natasha,,:

ABEG SEADOG MAKE YOU QUICK FORM YOUR OWN LANGUAGE grin grin grin grin grin grin

That ugly face wey you borrow from baboon
Re: Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! by Natasha2(f): 12:03am On Nov 27, 2011
seedord247:

That ugly face wey you borrow from baboon
EHEN? you don finish? undecided okay I don return the ugly face undecided undecided undecided undecided phewwww
Re: Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! by seedord247(m): 12:15am On Nov 27, 2011
Natasha,,:

EHEN? you don finish? undecided okay I don return the ugly face undecided undecided undecided undecided phewwww

Tasha . . I'm a human being! What are you?

A. Dog

B. wolf

C. Agama lizard

D. All of the above.
Re: Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! by Natasha2(f): 12:18am On Nov 27, 2011
seedord247:

Tasha . . I'm a STUP1D GOAT! What are you?

A. Dog

B. wolf

C. Agama lizard

D. NONE OF THE ABOVE.

OPTION D cheesy
Re: Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! by coogar: 12:22am On Nov 27, 2011
tammyl007:

This is just to warn all the ladies & gents out there that work & pray hard for their money only to have hooligans come steal from you.

The guys in the pictures are for a fact very well known blackberry thieves. They frequent nightclubs on the Mainlan, Island & Ikoyi for the sole purpose of picking pockets for phones, money & whatever scraps they can get. They will rub up on girls & pally guys to blend in then when the unsuspecting people are distracted, they strike.
I know a lot of people that have been targeted by the guys in the pic. But this time, a friend of mine decided to add his stolen BB pin to his new phone to see if someone was using it. Lo & behold, who should accept my friend's request but the thief himself complete with profile picture & name. My friend was able to identify his face from the club & remembers him lingering around before his phone got stolen from his pocket.
Beware people! Memorise their faces & be careful of these thieves!!!
Such is life & things will always be stolen from you but since we live in an economy where we cannot rely on the police, it's up to we victims to name & shame these pple. We're lucky that we have the picture of the thieves so we can warn others & will hopefully avert more crimes. I just think it is sad that when someone works hard & buys things LEGALLY someone just comes up & beleives they can take it from u just like that. In this case, it is not stealing as a result og poverty because these guys were in clubs buying drinks & 'doing bad guy' only to end up stealing! Share your stories if you've experienced anything similar. Thanks.

honestly, you guys should fu[i]c[/i]k off the web space. what is with nigerians and blackberry?
nigeria is not the only country where the blackberry device is being used. there's no day you won't get to hear blackberry this blackberry that on this forum. you guys need deliverance and please stop this nonsense already. it's becoming a disgrace!
Re: Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! by Natasha2(f): 12:24am On Nov 27, 2011
coogar:

honestly, you guys should fu[i]c[/i]k off the web space. what is with nigerians and blackberry?
nigeria is not the only country where the blackberry device is being used. there's no day you won't get to hear blackberry this blackberry that on this forum. you guys need deliverance and please stop this nonsense already. it's becoming a disgrace!
lmao I wonder oh and worse still there are phones better than BB undecided
Re: Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! by seedord247(m): 12:26am On Nov 27, 2011
coogar:

to you or to natasha dog?
Re: Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! by Natasha2(f): 12:27am On Nov 27, 2011
seedord247:

EGBAMO OH shocked shocked shocked YABA LEFT CALLING
Re: Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! by seedord247(m): 12:31am On Nov 27, 2011
Natasha,,:

EGBAMO OH  shocked shocked shocked YABA LEFT CALLING

Dog. . .  Can you do me one favour . . donate your life to motherless baby rat. grin grin grin
Re: Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! by Natasha2(f): 12:33am On Nov 27, 2011
seedord247:

Dog. . .  Can you do me one favour . . donate your life to motherless baby rat. grin grin grin
SEADOG I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU'RE MENTALLY DERANGED BUT MUST YOU SHOW IT EVERY TIME? pheww I'M DONE WITH YOU UGLY GORILLA cheesy
Re: Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry! by coogar: 12:43am On Nov 27, 2011
Natasha,,:

lmao I wonder oh and worse still there are phones better than BB  undecided

the ignorance is shocking. in no time, they will be killing and doing occultic sacrifices to own a blackberry device. the men, the women, all of them - same village mentality. nigerians should get a freaking life and get busy. one would think the media exposure would have changed this archaic mentality but no.

seedord247:

are you not the ugly mofo on the left in the picture? sexkillz said you are!
you need to take off your guguru n epa cap before you can talk to me - i am your superior!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

101 Ways Not To Get Pregnant / How To Actively Put Yourself into the Friend Zone / What Would You Do If Approached By A Gay/lesbian Person For Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.