Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Lord, Show Me A Sign! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lord, Show Me A Sign! (948 Views)

Is Using Your Partner As Your DP A Sign Of Love? / Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? / If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lord, Show Me A Sign! by martin007(m): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2007
What are those signs and symptoms one would notice when his/her spouse is cheating on him/her, because i believe even without been told, there are some things that would change in the behaviour of that individual, But some would want to ignore those warning signals till it becomes a crisis.

Share some of the signs one should look at for in a relationship/marriage, before it comes a full Blown calamity
Re: Lord, Show Me A Sign! by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2007

Inconsistency in everything they do. If they tell you one thing, and their ACTION says another is the biggest red flag they will fly. remember, actions speak louder than words. If your spirit is uneasy with someone, ask God to shine light on them, and when he does, be prepared to clearly see the good, the bad and the ugly, and take it from there,

love & light

Re: Lord, Show Me A Sign! by martin007(m): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2007
Nice talk Gal, but some people claim to be so in love with their spouse that they "form Blindness"

(1) (Reply)

Need A Girlll Friend. / Sarkozy [french President] And Wife. / Unable To Cyc Girls Walking On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.