Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,217 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech (166664 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life / Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Loving1: 7:59am On Jun 26, 2022
NwaUdi1:
Dobry den ☺️!

It's my pleasure to be in contact with you all once again.

I must say this... life has been so busy here in the Czech Republic hence my prolonged disappearance from the thread. I commend a number of you who tried to reach to me via my Nigerian number which I pasted on one of my comments for your prayers and trust in me to serve you.

Please Worthy to Note: if you intend to get a job here while studying, it is very important to have at least enough fund that you can survive with for at least three 3 months as it is no longer that very easy to get a job immediately upon arrival.
And i recommend you always look for schools in bigger cities as there are more job opportunities there, and for those of you coming to Brno i will always try to see you get something doing to survive on.

While i understand how difficult and complicated this whole process can be ranging from getting Admission to getting a Visa. It is on this note that I write to reiterate my passion to always help whenever and where ever I can...

Now that summer break has finally set in... I will have time to attend to some of your pressing challenges ranging from a number of issues like:

1. Total confusion on how to start, what documents you need to get, where to begin the whole processes...

2. Getting Admission in a Czech University

3. Problem with Authentications of Documents at Ministries of Education and Foreign Affairs and Superlegalization at the Czech Republic Embassy in Abuja for those of us who live far away from Abuja or unable to do it by themselves due to busy schedules. Be assured that all can be done from the comfort of your city by just a chat on my Nigerian WhatsApp number +2348063293445.

4. Packaging and sending the right documents to your school for the Nostrification process and avoid wasting funds on DHL.

5. Payment for Application fees and Nostrification fees

6. Getting a Police Character Certificate and Medical Fitness Report (for those applying from outside Nigeria). This is a good news to you guys as you don't have to travel down to Nigeria just because of this document..

7. Translations of documents from English to Czech Language with (Certified Translation).

8. Offering a FREE VISA INTERVIEW TUTORIALS TO ALL applicants.

9. Payment for your VZP insurance fee after your visa apllication has been approved.

10. Payment of Tuition fees on extremely urgent situations ONLY. However I advised everyone to pay the tuition fees through Nigerian commercial Banks using the CBN Form A. This is may take some time to reflect in the school account but it is more cost friendly as you will be charged at the CBN standard exchange rate.

11. Payment for your Accommodation Deposit if your school doesn't have options for card payment..

12. Finally visa rejection is not the last bus stop to your dreams as there's a room for Appeal. Please note that the window to Appeal is valid only 14 business working days after you pick up you visa decision at the Embassy. Don't bother to contact me in respect to Appeal if you don't meet up this criteria due to lapse of time so you don't waste my time, your time and the time others who may be needing my attention.

I have a team of extremely smart immigration experts who will write a professional Appeal letter on your behalf and submit to the department of Asylum and Migration of the Ministry of Interior in Ostrava the commission saddled with the responsibility to entertain all visa appeal matters in the Czech Republic and has the authority to nullify and overturn the earlier decision of the MoI in your favor.

Similarly, If you intend to Appeal the visa denial decision, you must inform me immediately before even going to the Embassy to collect your passport and visa decision.

QUESTIONS: How do I know that my visa is rejected when I am yet to pick up the decision and passport?

ANSWER: The Embassy will simply inform you about the decision with a clause to come over and pick up your passport and the original visa decision. But if your visa is granted, they will tell you to email them your flight reservation and insurance...

I wish you all the best in your endeavors...

Always feel free to contact me on ±2348063293445 WhatsApp only.
Please if by this time one hasn't gotten a Letter of Acceptance yet can the person still be able to go through all the legalization, nostrification, super legalization, get police xter report, health insurance, and even visa interview b4 dis September intake?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by NEROSKY(m): 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hello house, Please how many of you here have had a delay over 10 weeks since applying?.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Maxidooo1990: 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
NEROSKY:
Hello house, Please how many of you here have had a delay over 10 weeks since applying?.

Since applying for what?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by NEROSKY(m): 5:34am On Jun 28, 2022
Maxidooo1990:

Since applying for what?

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Onoh4u: 5:47am On Jun 29, 2022
Please I am required to make payments for school fees within 15 days, Any idea how long it will take using cbn form A

dcitizen:
hi, guys

I live in the Czech republic in the city of Brno. I can provide you with comprehensive information about how you can process your necessary document in order to secure admissions in any universities in the country from start to finish. I am presently a student in Mendel University in Brno.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Maxidooo1990: 11:26am On Jun 29, 2022
Onoh4u:
Please I am required to make payments for school fees within 15 days, Any idea how long it will take using cbn form A

Form A takes more than a month to be processed depending on your Bank.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Maxidooo1990: 11:28am On Jun 29, 2022
Onoh4u:

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Onoh4u: 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
What's a safer and fast way to make payments..I have less than 8 days to beat the deadline

Maxidooo1990:

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Jojo7878: 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
I think if you have one with dorm account buy the Dollar from black market and deposit in the person's account and make payment.
Please how did you go about your admission application I want to apply for my sister
Onoh4u:
What's a safer and fast way to make payments..I have less than 8 days to beat the deadline

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Jojo7878: 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
Jojo7878:
I think if you have one with dorm account buy the Dollar from black market and deposit in the person's account and make payment.
Please how did you go about your admission application I want to apply for my sister
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by ossaii(m): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
https:///I0IOxQqkGuX4Y1IlA0iqI7

Kindly join the group for more info
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by ossaii(m): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
Add me on whats app to join the group
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by IGUKPONG(m): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
Modella44:

My interview is early July

Please how did you apply for the study visa
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by ray999(m): 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
[quote author=NEROSKY post=113813954]

Please, how much do aback.cz charge for translation per document?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by ray999(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
NEROSKY:

Use this people they're very effecrive aback.cz

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by helppartner: 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
If you're looking for how to authenticate or evaluate your documents In Nigeria,
You don't need any agent to go through this for you!

This video is detailed enough to help you go through the process By YOURSELF on your phone.

Don't let anyone bill you for simple things you can do by yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDS4bdlu2r8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by NEROSKY(m): 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
ray999:

Around 52 euro shipping to NG is up to 100 or more, just mail them.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by experttol(m): 9:31am On Jul 11, 2022
NEROSKY:

Around 52 euro shipping to NG is up to 100 or more, just mail them.

Hi, pls do I need to send the original docs to them in Czech republic to attach the translation to it physically and send back?

Or can they just use the scan to produce translation and send to me while I attach it myself to the original and take to the embassy?

What I mean, will embassy accept the one I attached myself?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by experttol(m): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2022
Hello guys,

Pls concerning Authentication and Superlegalization. I've learnt that you can send someone with your documents to do it at MOE and MOFA.
For the Embassy stage (Superlegalization), can I still send someone to take the authenticated documents to the embassy for superlegalization, or do I have to go myself?

Thanks.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Hilariousthiago(m): 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
gidieberry:
To whom it may concern, parallel ( black) market rate will soon be the norm for payment of tuition fees
they denied this. Said it's a rumour.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Maxidooo1990: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
adultiph:

I am having issues with their nostrification.

I have left them.

I got another admission from Prague University of Economics and Business.

They have done my Nostrifications. I sent down my colored copies of my documents to them via courier and they got them notrified at no cost.
However, I wrote an intensive exams before I was admitted.

I am expecting my visa required documents from them before the end of next week to kick start the visa processes

Hi, how far with your visa, have you gotten it. Got admitted to VŠE can we connect. Still in visa application process
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Maxidooo1990: 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
experttol:

Hi, pls do I need to send the original docs to them in Czech republic to attach the translation to it physically and send back?

Or can they just use the scan to produce translation and send to me while I attach it myself to the original and take to the embassy?

Send the scanned copies to them via email. Pay the the translation and courier bill in advance. They will do the rest for you. The originals of these two documents is what you will legalize with the Nigerian authorities and then attach them to the translated copies then to Czeck embassy for the rest.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by NEROSKY(m): 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
experttol:

just a scan of the original translation
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Cityoflight: 8:37am On Jul 12, 2022
Good Morning....I got admitted to Vsfs,prague and would like to inquire about the next(visa) step. Please your input is highly appreciated.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by cool318(m): 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
Cityoflight:
Good Morning....I got admitted to Vsfs,prague and would like to inquire about the next(visa) step. Please your input is highly appreciated.
Congratulations.
Hope you must have contacted the school's international office by now.
or check the documents accompanying your letter of admission.

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Cityoflight: 9:11am On Jul 15, 2022
cool318:

Congratulations.
Hope you must have contacted the school's international office by now.
or check the documents accompanying your letter of admission.

Yes, I have thanks a lot. Highly appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Habiibii(m): 10:08am On Jul 15, 2022
gidieberry:
To whom it may concern, parallel ( black) market rate will soon be the norm for payment of tuition fees

Hi, Please how did you pay for your tuition fee, did you make use of Form A, if yes, which bank did you use and what was the duration it took?.
Thank you.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by UncleRovas(m): 11:14am On Jul 15, 2022
Hello,

Please, I need a little clarification. Do I need to book an appointment with the Czech embassy before going for SUPERLEGALIZATION?

Thanks.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gidieberry(m): 11:46am On Jul 15, 2022
UncleRovas:
Hello,

Please, I need a little clarification. Do I need to book an appointment with the Czech embassy before going for SUPERLEGALIZATION?

Thanks.
Nope but check the embassy website
Superlegalization is done on specific date and time duration
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gidieberry(m): 11:46am On Jul 15, 2022
Habiibii:

Hi, Please how did you pay for your tuition fee, did you make use of Form A, if yes, which bank did you use and what was the duration it took?.
Thank you.
i did not use form A
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Maxidooo1990: 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
UncleRovas:
Hello,

Thanks.

Hello dear,
Were you successful with the booking?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Aehime99: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
Hi,
I have been trying to get an appointment date to submit my visa application and today i still got a response that i did not get a date to submit which is devastating, please what do you advise as i have to resume in September and if i do not, my deposit for rental place is not refundable and i would be expected to pay for a month rent.
I have everything ready just a submission date for the application for my Visa!
Please kindly respond and guide me through, please.
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (43) (Reply)

Obtaining A Birth Certificate From The National Population Commission / DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations / List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.