Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech - Travel (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech (166420 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life / Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by IGUKPONG(m): 11:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
enyraver:

No you can’t. She should transfer the money to your account few weeks before you go to the embassy. You also need to go with the atm card where the money is save showing your name.

Please can I get my documents translated to Czech language here in Nigeria, if yes which company. Thank you
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by NwaUdi1(m): 6:07am On Jun 14, 2022
No. Translation is done in the Czech Republic only and it must be a CERTIFIED TRANSLATION
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by IGUKPONG(m): 7:09am On Jun 14, 2022
NwaUdi1:
No. Translation is done in the Czech Republic only and it must be a CERTIFIED TRANSLATION

Recommend a translation company to me that is affordable. Thank you
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by peterderock4dei: 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
If you need help or assistance for Czech Republic waka contact me on WhatsApp 07068959526
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Maxidooo1990: 3:26am On Jun 15, 2022
IGUKPONG:

Recommend a translation company to me that is affordable. Thank you

Someone told me about aback.cz

Please can I connect with you. Am in the same process

Thank you

Here is my number just in case 0701 923 9629
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by NEROSKY(m): 4:39am On Jun 15, 2022
IGUKPONG:

Please can I get my documents translated to Czech language here in Nigeria, if yes which company. Thank you

Use this people they're very effecrive aback.cz

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by IGUKPONG(m): 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
NEROSKY:

Use this people they're very effecrive aback.cz

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by IGUKPONG(m): 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
Maxidooo1990:

Someone told me about aback.cz

Please can I connect with you. Am in the same process

Thank you

Here is my number just in case 0701 923 9629

Okay
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Modella44(f): 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
Please for those who are already in the Czech republic, or anyone with an idea, am I required to translate my marriage certificate? I'm aware I'll legalize it at ministry of foreign affairs, but I'm unsure of it's translation.

Someone with info should help me out please. Thank you
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by NwaUdi1(m): 11:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Modella44:
Please for those who are already in the Czech republic, or anyone with an idea, am I required to translate my marriage certificate? I'm aware I'll legalize it at ministry of foreign affairs, but I'm unsure of it's translation.

Someone with info should help me out please. Thank you

Hello, if your are applying for a study visa, you do not need to translate your marriage certificate.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Modella44(f): 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
NwaUdi1:

Hello, if your are applying for a study visa, you do not need to translate your marriage certificate.

Thank you very much for responding. Yes I'm applying for study visa. Now my mind can be at rest.
Thanks.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gidieberry(m): 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
Modella44:

Thank you very much for responding. Yes I'm applying for study visa. Now my mind can be at rest.
Thanks.

Which stage of the processing are you ma'am
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Modella44(f): 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
gidieberry:

Which stage of the processing are you ma'am
My interview is early July
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gidieberry(m): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Modella44:

The embassy website is quite accurate with the documents u need, the only thing is Sponsorship letter is accepted despite written otherwise
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Numerouno111: 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
Please can I still count on you ?
I need answers on admission procedures

dcitizen:
hi, guys

I live in the Czech republic in the city of Brno. I can provide you with comprehensive information about how you can process your necessary document in order to secure admissions in any universities in the country from start to finish. I am presently a student in Mendel University in Brno.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Jubrilx3: 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Which website can i get info to study in chezch.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Bolat3: 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
Check aback@aback.cz , there price is cheap. quote author=IGUKPONG post=113784123]
Recommend a translation company to me that is affordable. Thank you [/quote]
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Loving1: 9:17am On Jun 21, 2022
Please is there anyone who applied to University of South Bohemia in Czech republic?

Have they started giving admission?

Also, is the school in a good city where one can work?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Loving1: 9:18am On Jun 21, 2022
Modella44:

Which school did u applied to?

And is it for this September intake?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by ray999(m): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2022
Good day bro, I want to ask some questions regarding Visa requirements for student:

1. On the statement of account requirements, should the account be mine or anyone sponsoring me and like how much should be in the account

2. On my passport, it's expiring April 2024, and I read on the embassy website that it must cover at least 3 months post study, hope it won't affect my Visa issuance?

3. On medical report, can it be done at any government hospital or is there a particular hospital the embassy use?

4. On health insurance, how can I go about that?

Thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gidieberry(m): 10:05am On Jun 22, 2022
To whom it may concern, parallel ( black) market rate will soon be the norm for payment of tuition fees

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gidieberry(m): 10:12am On Jun 22, 2022
ray999:
Good day bro, I want to ask some questions regarding Visa requirements for student:

1. On the statement of account requirements, should the account be mine or anyone sponsoring me and like how much should be in the account

2. On my passport, it's expiring April 2024, and I read on the embassy website that it must cover at least 3 months post study, hope it won't affect my Visa issuance?

3. On medical report, can it be done at any government hospital or is there a particular hospital the embassy use?

4. On health insurance, how can I go about that?

Thanks

1) I used mine + a sponsor as well ( you have to translate the sponsor letter if you are going through this route)
About the required POF, there is a link below to guide you

https://www.mvcr.cz/mvcren/article/proof-of-funds-for-the-purposes-of-a-long-term-residence.aspx

2) your passport is okay, you will be given a year visa which is sufficient for the validity of your passport ( academic session 2022/2023, for 2023/24, u might need to contact the embassy for clarification)

3) Any govt hospital will suffice endeavor its signed, stamped and dated. No carry e-stamped one óò ( u will translate this and police certificate clearance into Czech lang later)

4) you will purchase health insurance via PVZP. Once your visa had been granted, embassy will send an email to you with a link of a provider to purchase the health insurance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Bolat3: 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
Pls my interview is in some weeks ,can i use my dorm account for my Pof? its on my name
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Bolat3: 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
pls can i use my dorm account as pof ?
NEROSKY:

If you have sufficient fund on your account all you need do is tell the VO what you do, they dont ask for back up prove.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by NEROSKY(m): 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bolat3:
pls can i use my dorm account as pof ?

From experience any account you're using as POF should be on your name, and the card you're to present also should be on your name.

I suggest you use naira account, thats just my take.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by mistertunde: 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Okorogu: 2:35am On Jun 24, 2022
Please oooooo
I need help
Will the embassy grant me a visa.....I want to apply for Prague college
Thank you
Treat as urgent biko
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Okorogu: 2:41am On Jun 24, 2022
samueloyk:
Please, I just got admitted to Prague College... I need info on all I need to start doing now... Like I have my health certificate and waec... Do I need police report too? And finally, I have been refused visa twice before by Lithuania, do i stand a chance of being admitted?

Hi it's been awhile
I was wondering if you later travelled to Prague successfully cause I'm planning on getting an admission in Prague college.
Please treat as urgent
Thank you.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by ray999(m): 7:57am On Jun 24, 2022
Thanks boss, really appreciate your feedbacks. Also, will the medical report and police character record be authenticated at the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs after translation?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gidieberry(m): 10:23am On Jun 24, 2022
ray999:
Thanks boss, really appreciate your feedbacks. Also, will the medical report and police character record be authenticated at the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs after translation?
Nope, u will authenticate the original of these 2 documents and attached it with the translated copies.

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Bolat3: 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
Thanks for ur reply,the account is on my name and d card too. Transfering the money to a naira acct now is the problem,my interview is in some weeks.
NEROSKY:

From experience any account you're using as POF should be on your name, and the card you're to present also should be on your name.

I suggest you use naira account, thats just my take.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by NEROSKY(m): 2:45am On Jun 25, 2022
Bolat3:
Thanks for ur reply,the account is on my name and d card too. Transferring the money to a naira acct now is the problem,my interview is in some weeks.

I believe one have to show account usage , money coming in and out, if you're using the account on a daily basis good. But this just my take, you can also mail embassy for more info in that regard.

Generally money should be in naira as a Nigerian applying from Nigeria I feel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (43) (Reply)

Obtaining A Birth Certificate From The National Population Commission / DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations / List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.