Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

*~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (22962 Views)

Poll: Who is your Poster of the year 2011 in this section?

Gbawe: 45% (107 votes)
Onlytruth: 42% (101 votes)
Katsumoto: 12% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) / *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Jarus(m): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2011
Less than 4 hours to go, who wears the crown? Will the Onlytruth hype translate to victory? Will the Gbawe challenge be up to the task? Or will Katsumoto pull a surprise? 1.40am is the m-minute! Stay awake!
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Olaone1: 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2011
isale_gan2:

Oh Dear!  undecided

Oh Dear God!  shocked

Professor Olav and his love for Fstranger na something else o. grin

BFF.  Hope it ends well.  smiley

I don't swing both ways, baby. I like him because he cracks me up.
You IS the one. cool
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by isalegan2: 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2011
OlaOne,
Sorry.  I didn't mean it that way.  BFF means "Best Friend Forever."  No homo. smiley

Now if someone will please tell me what Bromance means.  tongue

Jarus:

Less than 4 hours to go, who wears the crown? Will the Onlytruth hype translate to victory? Will the Gbawe challenge be up to the task?  Or will Katsumoto pull a surprise?   1.40am is the m-minute! Stay awake!

A N T I C I P A     T    I    O    N 
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Sagamite(m): 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2011
isale_gan2:

OlaOne,
Sorry.  I didn't mean it that way.  BFF means "Best Friend Forever."  No homo. smiley

Now if someone will please tell me what Bromance means.  tongue

A N T I C I P A     T    I    O    N 

No mind her. It means Boyfriend For Fcking.

She dished you!

She attacked your masculinity ni jor!

No take am o! She wan finish your rep. cool
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by hannie: 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2011
Sagamite:

No mind her. It means Boyfriend For Fcking.

She dished you!

cool

which type?

Chinaware or ceramic grin
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Sagamite(m): 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2011
hannie:

which type?

Chinaware or ceramic grin

Na calabash! cool
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by VoodooDoll(m): 1:22am On Dec 30, 2011
Tic toc
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by mukina2: 1:47am On Dec 30, 2011
Congrats Gbawe smiley
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ektbear: 2:07am On Dec 30, 2011
Well done, Gbawe.

Katsumoto, I think you already know how I regard you, homie.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by TomFord: 2:36am On Dec 30, 2011
Keep it up Gbawe.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by olawalebabs(m): 2:41am On Dec 30, 2011
Gbawe, congratulation
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 30, 2011
Congratulations to Gbawe!
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by isalegan2: 2:59am On Dec 30, 2011
Wow!  It was close.  Eze Onlytruth's supporters really pulled out all the stops.  

Congrats, Egbon Gbawe!  Where's your de facto your campaign manager, that scary DK?  tongue

Oga Katsumoto, you done good too.  cool
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by dayokanu(m): 4:45am On Dec 30, 2011
Despite split votes and beafs support, gbawe still trounced onlylies[sub][/sub]
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by dayokanu(m): 5:01am On Dec 30, 2011
2 years ago it was Musiwa

Last year it was Dapo bear

This year Gbawe

Congrats Brother Gbawe

isale_gan2:

Wow!  It was close.  Eze Onlytruth's supporters really pulled out all the stops.  

Congrats, Egbon Gbawe!  [size=18pt]Where's your de facto your campaign manager, that scary DK?[/size]  tongue

Oga Katsumoto, you done good too.  cool

Madam I dey here.

Oga Katz Well done. You took one for the family
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ektbear: 5:16am On Dec 30, 2011
In future years we should do ethnic primaries (as they decided to do) so that this situation of two good posters splitting votes against a weak poster doesn't occur again

This is analogous to Barack vs. Bill Clinton vs. some incompetent Repugnicant. .  .no matter how repugnant the Republican, he stands a good chance of winning
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Relax101(m): 5:24am On Dec 30, 2011
Mukina, OAMJ and Jarus why do you keep deleting my post?
You are so corrupt. Damn!
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 30, 2011
dayokanu:

2 years ago it was Musiwa

Last year it was Dapo bear

This year Gbawe

Congrats Brother Gbawe

Madam I dey here.

Oga Katz Well done. You took one for the family

It shows yorubas are good at kicking asss.Congrats to Gbawe for doing us proud even your opponents know you deserve this.
Anyways,awon boys nreti ke saye fun wa sha o. grin grin grin
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 5:42am On Dec 30, 2011
Wow!!
That was so close!
Congrats mahn.
Where, how, and when are we celebrating? Dont foget inviting me o
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 30, 2011
Gbawe!!

Just send my own turkey leg!!! cheesy

Even after multiple IDs to vote otherwise and a thread used to defame you, you still won. You be real agbon head.

Mo dibo fun e.

grin
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Afam4eva(m): 6:08am On Dec 30, 2011
Gbawe won? Wonders will never end in obodo Nigeria and we say we want Nigeria to move forward.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 30, 2011
So onlylies that is preaching wars up and down will move Nigeria forward abi ? Abeg file for an appeal atleast that is what LOSERS do in a sane democracy.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Pharoh: 6:26am On Dec 30, 2011
Shame to see a mere Nairaland election go the line of tribalism and ethnic politics. Thank God i never wasted my time and effort to even partake in this sham of a thing.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 30, 2011
Pharoh:

Shame to see a mere Nairaland election go the line of tribalism and ethnic politics. Thank God i never wasted my time and effort to even partake in this sham of a thing.

Whatever gives you a hard-on bro,the choice is yours. We have a winner and a loser,so dont take it too serious.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Relax101(m): 6:40am On Dec 30, 2011
Pharoh:

Na today?
There's a cabal on NL.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by VoodooDoll(m): 6:40am On Dec 30, 2011
Gbawe , congratulations.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 30, 2011
Relax101:

Na today?
There's a cabal on NL.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wait till december 2012,the patient dog eats the fattest bone. grin grin
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by werepeLeri: 6:44am On Dec 30, 2011
LOL.

Can only be on NairaLand.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Jarus(m): 7:18am On Dec 30, 2011
Big congratulations to Gbawe for emerging the winner of the 2011 edition of Official Nairaland Politics Section Poster of the Year.

Congrats to Onlytruth too, for giving a good account of himself in the fierce contest

And to Katsumoto, making the Top 3 in 2 consecutive years shows your quality.

To the almost 237 voters and countless viewers/observers, we say thank you too.

We look forward to seeing you in 2012 by God's grace.

Happy New Year in advance!
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 30, 2011
yeah!

thats what i'm talking about cheesy
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Demdem(m): 7:36am On Dec 30, 2011
Gbawes victory to me symbolizes light victory over darkness. Slim though. There is definately hope for us as a nation.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Rhino5dm: 7:39am On Dec 30, 2011
Congratulobia!!! I believe the outcome has reflected the choice of Nairalanders in this section.

But, may i propose the display of individual voters user ID's, their votes including time and date of casting and, moniker history including date of registration and history of postings? This i think will lay credibility issues to rest Even though, i voted for Gbawe

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy: It's Time For Difficult Decisions, Says Osinbajo / Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech / Swearing-In Of Nnamdi Azikiwe As The First President Of Nigeria In 1963 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.