Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

*~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (22964 Views)

Poll: Who is your Poster of the year 2011 in this section?

Gbawe: 45% (107 votes)
Onlytruth: 42% (101 votes)
Katsumoto: 12% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) / *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Olaone1: 8:43am On Dec 20, 2011
I have really really missed moi Stranger undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I like his no-holds-barred approach. Hmmmm. May be he's back sha undecided lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Sagamite(m): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2011
Ola one:

I have really really missed moi Stranger undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I like his no-holds-barred approach. Hmmmm. May be he's back sha undecided lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You mean his moronic, all-senses-barred approach of a hood rat?
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Olaone1: 11:16am On Dec 20, 2011
Sagamite:

You mean his moronic, all-senses-barred approach of a hood rat?

grin grin
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by jmaine: 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2011
MyloXyloto:

Efisher wey I for give my vote say na Beaf be im best poster. And the one and only Don Baba Beaf come say make people vote for OnlyTruth. Who am I (who am i, who am I, Omoba) not to comply with the wise advice and counsel of Don Baba Beaf? Abeg make I go pless my hand for umblerra click OnlyTruth name jare.

Massive plessing of hands in progress cheesy . . . Hurry up oh ! before ink go finish grin . . . .
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Relax101(m): 1:15am On Dec 21, 2011
All We are saying
ONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTHONLYTRUTH!!!!
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Relax101(m): 1:16am On Dec 21, 2011
Mods Onlytruth gets my vote!
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Emeka72(m): 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2011
Pls don't forget to vote Emeka 7 in d Forum Games section.
Merry X-mas.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by joeyfire(m): 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2011
Onlytruth & beaf (even though he's a pdp member)
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by rasputinn(m): 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2011
This poll lacks credibility in my own view cos the politics section is a hot zone,not like all those romance or movie or those other unserious sections,therefore tempers normally rise more often in politics section than any other section,in fact politics is war,so if a poster gets banned in this section,I'll just say it comes with the territory and should not constitute reasonable grounds for disqualifying a poster from being voted as the best poster of the year.

Go and ask Time Magazine,I've lost count of the number of times dictators and villains made Time Magazines "Man Of The Year"

Therefore as a result of this myopic,obnoxious and preclusive rule,I decline to nominate or vote

Thank you
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by lateef4me(m): 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2011
Since my vote for Beaf wil not count,and I don't want Gbawe to win,I'll vote for Onlytruth
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2011
Otimkpu's.

Until the day we mobilize on here to Eagle square to demand for something concrete, will voting on here make sense.  The 'Protester' was named Times Magazine person of the year because he/they did something substantial.

Not paid parrots that we have here, who always try to justify what is simply unjustifiable.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Ank(m): 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2011
Yes oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

Onlythruth is the one
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Emeka72(m): 3:53am On Dec 26, 2011
Vote Emeka 7 in d Forum Games sectn.
Vote wisely
I wish u all a merry x-mas.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by muyoto: 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2011
Emeka 7.:

Vote Emeka 7 in d Forum Games sectn.
Vote wisely
I wish u all a merry x-mas.

Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 28, 2011
Onlytruth?! I have read his posts and have engaged him and he's nothing but a bitter oaf that only comes on to NL to fan the embers of tribal hatred. Not an ounce of intelligence whatsoever.

But, hey, if thats your hero on here, who am I to dispute?
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Relax101(m): 1:56am On Dec 28, 2011
^^^^ Thank you, oya go to bed.
It's past your bedtime.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by favouredjb(f): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2011
m in love with ekt-bear grin grin
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by favouredjb(f): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2011
only truth speaks for only d igbos imo
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Emeka72(m): 11:25am On Dec 28, 2011
And vote Emeka 7 in Forum Games sectn.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Olaone1: 12:09am On Dec 29, 2011
kingoflag:

Onlytruth?! I have read his posts and have engaged him and he's nothing but a bitter oaf that only comes on to NL to fan the embers of tribal hatred. Not an ounce of intelligence whatsoever.

But, hey, if thats your hero on here, who am I to dispute?

Welcome back, Stranger! cheesy grin
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by dayokanu(m): 12:49am On Dec 29, 2011
^^ is this fstranger? I doubt it

Stranger is more caustic and would have been on Sagamite and ektbears case by now
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Olaone1: 2:01am On Dec 29, 2011
^^A new Stranger. Metamorphosis of Brother Stranger. And, his style is inimitable.

I am very happy to see him. cheesy
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by jackpot(f): 3:57am On Dec 29, 2011

Offering time! wink

Pls guys, donate your one vote for me

VOTE JACKPOT as Joke Section Poster 2011 cool

Link is below

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826805.0.html

Thanks in 'advancement' wink
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Emeka72(m): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2011
And pls u guys shld not forget to cast yur vote for Emeka 7 in Forum Games sectn.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Sagamite(m): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ is this fstranger? I doubt it

Stranger is more caustic and would have been on Sagamite and ektbears case by now

Won o bi da (Dem no born am well) to try that!

He knows if he comes my way he would get an intellectual flogging and then a ban.

It is as guaranteed as an American government treasury bill.

Ola one:

grin grin

On a more serious note. You should not be laughing at or encouraging the behaviours like that of the foool, fstranger.

Ever wondered what kind of foools followed Hitler's instructions with zeal or took machetes to hack their neighbours and friends in Rwanda?

When you meet moorons like fstranger, Wily Wily, Nchara and co, then you see your answer.

To you it might be funny now until arseholes like that get weapons. Groups that have been harmed don't turn around to clarify which are the good and which are the bad from the other group that harmed them. Go and ask the Igbos or even the South Southerners when some arsehole coup plotists decided to kill Northern power-brokers. They did not turnaround to say these igbos had nothing to do with it, these do. Not even to say Ibibio, Ijaw etc are not igbos.

Don't be laughing at such idiocy of moorons like fstranger.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Olaone1: 11:18am On Dec 29, 2011
Sagamite:

Won o bi da (Dem no born am well) to try that!

He knows if he comes my way he would get an intellectual flogging and then a ban.

It is as guaranteed as an American government treasury bill.

On a more serious note. You should not be laughing at or encouraging the behaviours like that of the foool, fstranger.

Ever wondered what kind of foools followed Hitler's instructions with zeal or took machetes to hack their neighbours and friends in Rwanda?

When you meet moorons like fstranger, Wily Wily, Nchara and co, then you see your answer.

To you it might be funny now until arseholes like that get weapons. Groups that have been harmed don't turn around to clarify which are the good and which are the bad from the other group that harmed them. Go and ask the Igbos or even the South Southerners when some arsehole coup plotists decided to kill Northern power-brokers. They did not turnaround to say these igbos had nothing to do with it, these do. Not even to say Ibibio, Ijaw etc are not igbos.

Don't be laughing at such idiocy of moorons like fstranger.

He's turned over a new leaf. He's friendlier, more just and more analytical. I don't want him to be mean to other posters, but, you can't deny his brilliance.
Also, his posts as King of Lagos have been top notch; more balanced and less vituperation.
As the undisputed King of Lagos (his ID) cheesy, I can assure you, Stranger means well. 

I understand your point, though.

Check out his profile and you will be convinced. cool cool cool cool

I am sorry because of the way I have enthused over his posts, though.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Sagamite(m): 11:54am On Dec 29, 2011
Ola one:

He's turn over a new leaf. He's friendlier, more just and more analytical. I don't want him to be mean to other posters, but, you can't deny his brilliance.
Also, his posts as King of Lagos have been top notch; more balanced and less vituperation.
As the undisputed King of Lagos (his ID) cheesy, I can assure you, Stranger means well. 

Are you havin a laff, bruv?!

You a comic, brethen?!

How can such come from a poo brain?

Are you trying to be serious or you just pulling my legs, blad?

I can bet you there is hardly any string of 10 meaningful posts by the reetard I would not cut to shred and find holes in in 20 seconds. And that includes reading time.

Sense and fstranger can never mix.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by mukina2: 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2011
Voted smiley
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Olaone1: 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2011
Sagamite:

Are you havin a laff, bruv?!

You a comic, brethen?!

How can such come from a poo brain?

Are you trying to be serious or you just pulling my legs, blad?

I can bet you there is hardly any string of 10 meaningful posts by the reetard I would not cut to shred and find holes in in 20 seconds. And that includes reading time.

Sense and fstranger can never mix.

grin grin

Let's pray for him for he's our brethren. wink wink wink

Join me at Winners Chapel this Sunday bro cheesy

Ehm, I promise you, he will never waylay you and Eku on NL again.

Now, go and do your post-Xmas shopping at Westfield  wink
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Sagamite(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2011
Ola one:

grin grin

Let pray for him for he's our brethren. wink wink wink

Join me at Winners Chapel this Sunday bro cheesy

Ehm, I promise you, he will never waylay you and Eku on NL again.

Now, go and do your post-Xmas shopping at Westfield  wink

Ehn!

Winners wetin?

Me wey be Babalawo for Jesus, you wan make dem dey slap me?  grin
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Olaone1: 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2011
^^^ cheesy grin
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by isalegan2: 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2011
favouredjb:

m in love with ekt-bear grin grin

Oh Dear!  undecided

Ola one:

^^A new Stranger. Metamorphosis of Brother Stranger. And, his style is inimitable.

I am very happy to see him.  cheesy

Oh Dear God!  shocked

Professor Olav and his love for Fstranger na something else o. grin

BFF.  Hope it ends well.  smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ebonyi Ring Road Project, A Dream Come True / Boko Haram’s Computer Analysts, Herbalist Caught / Police Raid Peoples Gazette’s Main Office In Abuja, Arrest Editor, Four Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.