Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

*~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (22903 Views)

Poll: Who is your Poster of the year 2011 in this section?

Gbawe: 45% (107 votes)
Onlytruth: 42% (101 votes)
Katsumoto: 12% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) / *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by jmaine: 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2011
Funkymallam:

Bros, nobody is imposing anybody on ppl here, the bitter truthis that beaf would v given Gbawe a run for his money. They r both intelligent and pursue their arguments with logic but both are sentimental.

Beaf = GEJ/PDP appologist
Gbawe = Tinubu/ ACN appologist.

Would have luv to see the two stand against each other, it would make a real battle[size=19pt] but d rules reign supreme here[/size].

Thank You . . .The emboldened is the ultimate
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Rhino5dm: 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2011
How can they remove a LAW to favour a particular notorious candidate? Sir, we are law abiding here, WE DONT ROMOVE or amend laws to fovour others.

He was disqualified and thats it. Now, how is that difficult for you to understand?. . .keep staying in dark for long!

I dont care about Beaf's candidature as, i myself nominated him on my list. . .so, dont make it as we are running a do or die system here.

He is not fit to contest! Simple. Timipreye Silva of Bayelsa should know better.

jmaine:

Sounding so agitated cheesy . . .let the moderators remove that ban rule and see the thumping Beaf would give others smiley . . . So in your saintly dictionary . .it's only the PDP that imposes candidates . . . Now that's a joke right lipsrsealed . . . Next time you want to play the PDP card . . .make sure you get it right . . . You need to purge yourself of undue sentiments . . .

This is not about PDP Vs ACN Vs APGA Vs CPC e.t.c . . .it's about nairaland politics section . .

Get your markers right cool

Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2011
Undeniably Gbawe.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by jmaine: 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

How can they remove a LAW to favour a particular notorious candidate? Sir, we are law abiding here, WE DONT ROMOVE or amend laws to fovour others.

He was disqualified and thats it. Now, how is that difficult for you to understand?. . .keep staying in dark for long!

I dont care about Beaf's candidature as, i myself nominated him on my list. . .so, dont make it as we are running a do or die system here.

He is not fit to contest! Simple. Timipreye Silva of Bayelsa should know better.

This guy just dey vess over nothing cheesy . . . Shuuu !!! e dey even call Sylva join . . . Na wao . . . As far as you see his nomination in the miniscule lens of the PDP . .then you have no reason to even complain about others identifying him as the Man . . . You just dey vex for nothing . . .
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Rhino5dm: 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2011
Sir, You started by WANTING to change the rules in the middle of game, to favour your annointed candidate. And who does that?

Dude, we are not corrupt here and nothing can be done. cool . . .cast your votes and bounce.

jmaine:

This guy just dey vess over nothing cheesy . . . Shuuu !!! e dey even call Sylva join . . . Na wao . . . As far as you see his nomination in the miniscule lens of the PDP . .then you have no reason to even complain about others identifying him as the Man . . . You just dey vex for nothing . . .
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Duduknight(m): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2011
Katsumoto
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by olawalebabs(m): 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2011
Power without control is dangerous. If you can't obey simple forum law, you can't be a star here. Just like saying an 'ex convict' should be elected governor. Sorry Ibori of Delta state
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by honeric01(m): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2011
GenBuhari, experienced, mature, respective and focus.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by efisher(m): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2011
Let the votes determine the winner but we all know that nairaland politics section 2011 was what it was because of Beaf. That you cannot take away from him. Capisce?
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by honeric01(m): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2011
^^^

Haba, are you a tyrant? why u wan force poison inside our mouth?
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Pukkah: 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2011
@efisher, it's not correct to say 'we all know' because you don't KNOW the minds of 'all'.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Rhino5dm: 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2011
It baffle's me on how people can make careless statement without thinking of the resulting implication.

How can you just vomit "we all know"?. . .we all know what!?

Abegi comot make people cast their votes in peace or you think NLanders are typical average Nigerian loon without ability to discern and make decision on their own?

efisher:

Let the votes determine the winner but we all know that nairaland politics section 2011 was what it was because of Beaf. That you cannot take away from him. Capisce?
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by PointB: 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2011
efisher:

Gbam!

That is why we need o shop for consensus candidate. grin grin grin
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by efisher(m): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2011
@ Honeric, but u know I'm telling d truth even if u don't like him. Can u deny that Beaf wasn't the most influential guy here this year?
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2011
CPC guys dey vex o!!! Make una leave efisher alone. He spoke my mind and it was my mind he was referring to when he said . . .we all know. . . grin
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Rhino5dm: 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2011
Bravo!
I can see your case is beyond redemption. You cant impose your views on others.

It is called democracy. Rights to vote and be voted for!!

Farewell to Iran or North Korea or Eagle square. . .welcome to Nairaland. cool

efisher:

@ Honeric, but [b]u know I'm telling d truth [/b]even if u don't like him. Can u deny that Beaf wasn't the most influential guy here this year?
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Rhino5dm: 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2011
Mechie onu! angry o gini di?

Odunnu:

CPC guys dey vex o!!! Make una leave efisher alone. He spoke my mind and it was my mind he was referring to when he said . . .we all know. . . grin
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2011
ka mai da hankali n ka daa! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by efisher(m): 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2011
@ Rhino, I'm not stopping u from voting. I'm only making my point but e be like d point dey pain u.

@ Odunnu, thanks for coming to my rescue. These boys wan chop me raw for speaking our mind.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by hannie: 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2011
Its quite funny that some people keep posting that they know BEAF is the most influential poster of the year yet they nominated Gbawe . . .NIGERIANS!!!

wasnt it in the same vein they said, they voted for Goodluck, not for PDP  grin
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Afam4eva(m): 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2011
The reason why Nigeria has refused to move forward is that few people want to force their opinion down everyone's throat. Just cast your own vote and leave others to cast theirs.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Rhino5dm: 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2011
Habaa matana cheesy

zanzo Inugu fa kwanan nan, za mu hadu?

Odunnu:

ka mai da hankali n ka daa! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Rhino5dm: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2011
OK, sir. cool

efisher:

@ Rhino, I'm not stopping u from voting. I'm only making my point but e be like d point dey pain u.

Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2011
You will be well taken care of, that I promise you and you will definitely share your experience here. grin
afam4eva:

The reason why Nigeria has refused to move forward is that few people want to force their opinion down everyone's throat. Just cast your own vote and leave others to cast theirs.
We havent even started voting, we are still nominating. Make your nominations and move on.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by honeric01(m): 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2011
efisher:

@ Honeric, but u know I'm telling d truth even if u don't like him. Can u deny that Beaf wasn't the most influential guy here this year?

The truth to your likes, we can all see what you all forced down our throats early this year, we don't want any of this again, carry go abeg. we are all trying to brace up for 2012 when derica of rice is likely going to go up to 300 naira.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Rhino5dm: 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2011
Thanks cool
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by efisher(m): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2011
I didn't force anybody ooo. I just dey talk my own.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Rhino5dm: 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2011
I wish all Nigerians are like you or even close. You made my day.

afam4eva:

Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Rad1cal: 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2011
How does voicing one opinion amount to forcing others, na so people brain dey reason put.

Beaf is the man whether the ban rule applies or not, he single handedly made this zone tick.

Sai Beaf wink
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by honeric01(m): 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2011
^^^

They said nominate and vamut, they didn't say you should nominate, keep mentioning one name all over the thread and trying to force people into submission with "we all know", "he's our man" "in our hearts".

BTW, some of us don't even read this particular person's comments again because of the poisons in them.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by efisher(m): 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2011
@honeric, funny enough, you never "vamut" but u want others to "vamut". Make we no use our e-mouth talk again?
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Rad1cal: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2011
honeric01:

^^^

They said nominate and vamut, they didn't say you should nominate, keep mentioning one name all over the thread and trying to force people into submission with "we all know", "he's our man" "in our hearts".

BTW, some of us don't even read this particular person's comments again because of the poisons in them.

And you are ?

because you dont read them does not mean multitudes dont

Sai Beaf , if e pain anyone make the person go nod Olumo rock.

Who cares.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

700 Million Dollars Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Ministers House / Allegations Of “Illegal Diversion” Of Abacha's Loot Baseless – Okonjo-Iweala / Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.