Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

*~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (22965 Views)

Poll: Who is your Poster of the year 2011 in this section?

Gbawe: 45% (107 votes)
Onlytruth: 42% (101 votes)
Katsumoto: 12% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) / *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Olaone1: 6:10am On Dec 17, 2011
Katsumoto and his 'oversabi' coconut head  grin grin grin grin grin

Circa 1960

LMAO

Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Olaone1: 6:13am On Dec 17, 2011
,  ;d

Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Jarus(m): 6:57am On Dec 17, 2011
Folks,
Let's move on. Oya, back to the queue. We don't need all these hot exchange.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Katsumoto: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2011
Ola one:

Katsumoto and his 'oversabi' coconut head  grin grin grin grin grin

Circa 1960

LMAO

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I see you stole Kilode's childhood pictures. You guys are killing me.

Kilode?!:

Katsumoto, I'll wait for better pictures. I expect your political enemies to dig up juicier dirt than your supporters grin

Now you are shifting the goal posts. Besides, I have no enemies let alone political ones. grin
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Sagamite(m): 10:24am On Dec 17, 2011
houvest:

Of course it is tosh because the great sagamite says so. Next.

I like you. You are a believer.

Good boy.

OAM4J:

Wetin to see? Why you quote me or na mistake  

No be you deliver ZANU PF message saying candidates must post "maturely" ni to qualify?

I think the only criterium should be who uses "cretin" the most.  tongue grin

reporter?:

The whole exercise has lost its allure. You have two objective people and one supremacist vying for POY 2011.
In a saner forum, one name would definitely not be up there. But then, it's a free world.

Thank you.

If I owned NL, alot of tribalistic people would have been permanently booted off in the first place, not to talk of qualifying for voting.

Secondly, I don't think democratic votes is the best approach for the Politics section nomination or even final voting. It might be for other areas but not Politics. I (with a few select others) would nominate 5-10 people, anyone that does not like it can make good use of a rope. Nominations that select cretins, especially like GenBuhari, can never make sense.

houvest, am I not right? Am I not a genius?
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by houvest: 11:29am On Dec 17, 2011
Sagamite:

I like you. You are a believer.

Good boy.

No be you deliver ZANU PF message saying candidates must post "maturely" ni to qualify?

I think the only criterium should be who uses "cretin" the most. tongue grin

Thank you.

If I owned NL, alot of tribalistic people would have been permanently booted off in the first place, not to talk of qualifying for voting.

Secondly, I don't think democratic votes is the best approach for the Politics section nomination or even final voting. It might be for other areas but not Politics. I (with a few select others) would nominate 5-10 people, anyone that does not like it can make good use of a rope. Nominations that select cretins, especially like GenBuhari, can never make sense.

houvest, am I not right? Am I not a genius?

Hehehe. Funny one there However I do not see you as a genius but as a fellow big brother. Just as you are watching out against cretins, I am watching out against lack of objectivity.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Sagamite(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2011
houvest:

Hehehe. Funny one there However I do not see you as a genius but as a fellow big brother. Just as you are watching out against cretins, I am watching out against  lack of objectivity.

AHHH!

A-wor!

Blas-femi! angry
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by JamesDoe: 11:43am On Dec 17, 2011
A NAIRALAND SUPERPAC MESSAGE:

Some say Okija_Juju has many handles. Some say Okija_Juju's ethnicity is questionable. However unverified rumours which we have not substantiated allege that ONLYTRUTH IS OKIJA_JUJU.

We cannot substantiate the claim that ONLYTRUTH IS OKIjA_JUJU, but those are the unsubstantiated rumours that some people are spreading around.

So, iS OKIJA_JUJU really Onlytruth, and was the OKIjA_Juju campaign for Eze really an attempt to corner votes for ONLYTRUTH and thereby deny other contestants.

We don't know, but SOME ARE SAYING THAT ONLyTRUTh is OKIJA_JUJU. Note: This claim cannot be substantiated due to the many multiple accounts of some posters.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by PointB: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2011
*** yawns***
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by onila(f): 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2011
Jarus:

Folks,
Let's move on. Oya, back to the queue. We don't need all these hot exchange.
please can u move my thread to the romance section
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826269.0.html
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Onlytruth(m): 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2011
JamesDoe:

A NAIRALAND SUPERPAC MESSAGE:

Some say Okija_Juju has many handles. Some say Okija_Juju's ethnicity is questionable. However unverified rumours which we have not substantiated allege that ONLYTRUTH IS OKIJA_JUJU.

We cannot substantiate the claim that ONLYTRUTH IS OKIjA_JUJU, but those are the unsubstantiated rumours that some people are spreading around.

So, iS OKIJA_JUJU really Onlytruth, and was the OKIjA_Juju campaign for Eze really an attempt to corner votes for ONLYTRUTH and thereby deny other contestants.

We don't know, but SOME ARE SAYING THAT ONLyTRUTh is OKIJA_JUJU. Note: This claim cannot be substantiated due to the many multiple accounts of some posters.

shocked shocked shocked grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I swore I wasn't going to post on this thread due to personal reasons, but this guy just cracked me up so bad!

Am I that enigmatic?

If Okija_juju is OnlyTruth, then Satan must be God! lol

I'm really enjoying this thread because of some talented comedians here. cool
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by malignant1: 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2011
XX
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Kilode1: 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2011
^

It depends on who you want to vote for.

If it's my candidate, I'll show you how to do it.

If not, you are on a looooong thing. I already bought this election. Sorry.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by malignant1: 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2011
^^^^^^

who be your candidate?

take sofri talk am, make other NLers no hear am
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Kilode1: 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2011
^

I go PM you. We also pay for votes. So get your account details ready grin
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Sagamite(m): 9:23am On Dec 18, 2011
The BBC sports personality of the year approach is the minimum standard that can work for the Politics section.

People with brains nominate, then you can allow fools to join in and vote for their best out of the list. That should be worst case scenario.

Best case scenario is "no fool is allowed to vote", just identify the clerisy of NL and keep all voting to them (like the Academy Awards). Then we would not have cretins nominating morons like GenBuhari.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by olawalebabs(m): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2011
If GenBuhari is what you call him, i wonder what you are. You both may have different views on issues, that does not make him what you call him.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Sagamite(m): 11:17am On Dec 18, 2011
olawalebab:

If GenBuhari is what you call him, i wonder what you are. You both may have different views on issues, that does not make him what you call him.

I am a genius!

If I have a different view from someone and I am willing to publicly declare it, then I am right, they are wrong.

When I call someone anything I call them, then they are what I call them.

Jot all that down in your notepad.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by olawalebabs(m): 11:51am On Dec 18, 2011
no comment
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Sagamite(m): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2011
olawalebab:

no comment

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meZ_-rlUUwg[/flash]
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by olawalebabs(m): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2011
Sagamite, you make me laugh o
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Ejine(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2011
Mtsssheeewww! This Sagamite sef just dey act like the best thing since 'Oluwale' certificates.
Abeg, carry your 'Toronto' comot make we see road to thumbprint. cool
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Sagamite(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2011
Ejiné:

Mtsssheeewww! This Sagamite sef just dey act like the best thing since 'Oluwale' certificates.
Abeg, carry your 'Toronto' comot make we see road to thumbprint. cool

Olodo. It is Oluw[b]o[/b]le! cheesy
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by MyloXyloto: 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2011
This ekt_bear na real otondo. It's amazing that the dude thinks he is some smart chap whereas he is really a refined tribalist who can speak small grammar.

Gbawe is a cool guy but anything wey make dem ban Beaf suppose make dem ban Gbawe sef because Gbawe sef no dey objective at all and im sef dey sabi curse people wey no support Asiwaju Party.

Katsumoto (abi na ajinomoto) sef na another intelligentsia wanna-be. No be to just dey do copy and paste long article be intelligence. If na so, me sef for don dey post plenty things for NL since I begin read the site since 2007 but I just register a few weeks ago.

Na who be this Only_Truth sef? Me no too know the guy oh.

By the way that MOD wey una dey call Jarus (abi na Suraj the tailor), no sabi anything jare. How u wey be referee go dey open mouth talk say the people wey dem nominate no dey good? U know pass everybody? Who even tell u sef say u dey good kpa-kpa?

Left to me sha, even though say I like[b] Beaf [/b] well well, but I no sure say I for vote am because e no dey objective as far as GEJ dey concerned and e too dey curse.

My vote for go to aletheia and/or maybe efisher. Them dey smart and them no dey do like say dem sabi plenty things like ekt_bear wey no even sabi much sef.

All the same, Nairaland, I hail una.

Wait oh, why nobody vote for Aisha2? Dat babe be dey try oh until she run after the 2011 elections
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ektbear: 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2011
Lmao. I've always thought my grammar was decent, but not particularly impressive. Thanks for the (unintended) compliment.

Regarding the rest. . . like I said earlier, not everyone is able to recognize talent and ability. Clearly you are incapable of doing so.

May as well expect a blind man to describe a sunset.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by muyoto: 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2011
MyloXyloto:

This ekt_bear na real otondo. It's amazing that the dude thinks he is some smart chap whereas he is really a refined tribalist who can speak small grammar.

Gbawe is a cool guy but anything wey make dem ban Beaf suppose make dem ban Gbawe sef because Gbawe sef no dey objective at all and im sef dey sabi curse people wey no support Asiwaju Party.

Katsumoto (abi na ajinomoto) sef na another intelligentsia wanna-be. No be to just dey do copy and paste long article be intelligence. If na so, me sef for don dey post plenty things for NL since I begin read the site since 2007 but I just register a few weeks ago.

By the way that MOD wey una dey call Jarus (abi na Suraj the tailor), no sabi anything jare. How u wey be referee go dey open mouth talk say the people wey dem nominate no dey good? U know pass everybody? Who even tell u sef say u dey good kpa-kpa?

Left to me sha, even though say I like[b] Beaf [/b] well well, but I no sure say I for vote am because e no dey objective as far as GEJ dey concerned and e too dey curse.

My vote for go to aletheia and/or maybe efisher. Them dey smart and them no dey do like say dem sabi plenty things like ekt_bear wey no even sabi much sef.

Wait oh, why nobody vote for Aisha2? Dat babe be dey try oh until she run after the 2011 elections
[size=18pt]ROTFLMAO!!!!![/size]  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ACM10: 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2011
MyloXyloto:

This ekt_bear na real otondo. It's amazing that [size=16pt]the dude thinks he is some smart chap whereas he is really a refined tribalist[/size] who can speak small grammar.

I think say na only me dey see am cheesy
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Beaf: 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2011
ACM10:

I think say na only me dey see am cheesy

Na dat bigotry de wan make am winsh awa guy, OnlyTrurth. But usai!
We cast and bind all principalities and powers, we cramp and paralyse Babylon!
Remain rooted, o ye workers of iniquity!
Holy Ghost Fire! Holy Ghost Fire!! Holy Ghost Fire!!!
grin grin grin grin grin

OnlyTruth is awa man! cool
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by HighChief4(m): 1:57am On Dec 20, 2011
^^^Amen!!!! Beaf has spoken and the voting continues
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by philip0906(m): 2:29am On Dec 20, 2011
MyloXyloto:

This ekt_bear na real otondo.[size=28pt] It's amazing that the dude thinks he is some smart chap whereas he is really a refined tribalist who can speak small grammar[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Emeka72(m): 8:18am On Dec 20, 2011
Pls u pple shld vote o and don't forget
Go to Forum Games sectn and vote Emeka 7 as d Forum Games player of d yr.
(Nítorìpé because Emeka 7 nï ö, òmó wâ nî õ, éjò ô, è jé kö $è).
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by MyloXyloto: 8:37am On Dec 20, 2011
Efisher wey I for give my vote say na Beaf be im best poster. And the one and only Don Baba Beaf come say make people vote for OnlyTruth. Who am I (who am i, who am I, Omoba) not to comply with the wise advice and counsel of Don Baba Beaf? Abeg make I go pless my hand for umblerra click OnlyTruth name jare.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Do Nairalanders Refers To The Akoko-edos As Yoruba? / Shehu Sani Replies Presidency: You Taught PDP How To Politicize Insecurity / Ebonyi Ring Road Project, A Dream Come True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.