Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands (19126 Views)

She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / Is The Man Wise Or Stingy? / Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2011
nigerian men are stingy bikus naija ladies demand alot.

Dey make u deir a.t.m machine in all weather.

And at d end dey save ur number as mugu.

Its beta to play safe.

1 Like

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2011
Nice one Immanuelle.

Some ladies are into full-time gold digging. These are the ones that complain about men being stingy.

1 Like

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by laidol(f): 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2011
only unserious relationships are measured on cash n carry basis

1 Like

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by andyanders: 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2011
@divine2043

You said the right thing. Don’t mind them. Let them continue to look for who will recharge cards for them. Mad rats.

1 Like

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2011
Watching ASA on CNN the other was really cool - some ladies are actually working hard. Others are waiting for some guy to come pay their bills. even the ones that have got jobs still expect some men to pay their bills - it's a mentality thing and it's all in the mind. It's a twisted way to live.

Giving is mutual and what is expected from the other party is based on the circumstance - there should be consideration. some ladies have set a bar however on what they expect and this leads to them making unreasonable demands even from men they know cannot afford these things. For the men who can afford them, you still do not expect them to part with their hard-earned money for no justifiable reason.

I think Nigerians ladies should change their mentality and move with the current trend - work to pay your bills so no man rides you and you do not become a liability to people.

1 Like

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by deadie(m): 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2011
This guy wey post this rubbish dey craze. Na this father christmas spirit keep naija as e dey. Steal to give ur relatives and concubines, that is ur spirit.

1 Like

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by expert555: 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2011
This tread did not specify what time in a relationships. The beginning, the middle or the end. Nija men certainly know how to play Nija girls who are desperate for money. At the beginning you pretend to be like a drunken sailor and spend to impress but when you settled down not giving a dam whether she leaves or convince she is love with you you throw in your true colours and begins to cut back until it becomes stingy to say the least. So you are in win, win, and win situation. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2011
op says naija men are stingy. .
Dont be shocked to know dat naija is one of d most important countries to keep a woman
giv a naija lady a flower 4 val and she calls it quits.
Give a western lady a pix of a cute flower and she lovs u more.
Bsidz, diz daiz, naija ladies have boyfrnds and man friends at dsame time.

1 Like

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by expert555: 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2011
I find the Ibo girls the worst in term of asking men to pay their way. They are uncompromising bunch, they don't give something for nothing.
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by sunnshyn(f): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2011
Sincerely, I wldnt say Nigerian men r stingy. South African women so love Nigerian men its not funny. They practically beg dir Nigerian gfs to introduce dem to a Nigerian bobo. I asked a colleague of mine recently who's datin a Nigerian what she finds so attractive abt our men, she said: oh Ng, Nigerian men r so caring, they knw hw to treat a woman and dey r big down der, lol, Unfortunately for me, Im wit my Nigerian Boyfrnd and he's sooooOooo STINGY! Its so funny!! Nywys, I just tink its an individual thing seriously, Its not about race or tribe cos Im sure we'll find western men who r stingy too, ,

Like Op stated, a Stingy bf wld make a Stingy husband definitely,
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Beync(f): 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2011
See as guys they bash the op but na true the op talk.

Honestly our men are not stingy but they are latter stingy.

A naija man will see a babe and start impressing the babe by giving even when she didnt ask

But it wont be long the guy will want to ask for something in return for his gestures and if the

babe refuse so the end of his giving to tell you how they dont give freely. They are very few that would give without asking back from you
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by redsquare(m): 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2011
Bleep any 9ja gal who thinks i'll spend all my life earnings just to satisfy her. The most funny part is that even those that work still expects their boyfriends to pay their bills even when they earn 2 times what the poor boy earns. Whoever gave them that mentality.Those golddiggers go hear am when dem jam a guy like me. Buncha lazy heediots!

1 Like

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Beync(f): 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2011
Hey see moaning :osome is hurt tongue
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by lilkech(m): 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2011
Beync:

See as guys they bash the op but na true the op talk.

Honestly our men are not stingy but they are latter stingy.

A naija man will see a babe and start impressing the babe by giving even when she didnt ask

But it wont be long the guy will want to ask for something in return for his gestures and if the

babe refuse so the end of his giving to tell you how they dont give freely. They are very few that would give without asking back from you

SEE YA HEAD . . . SO IF I GIVE YOU WILL GLADLY RECEIVE BUT WHEN I DEMAND YOU WILL CRY FOUL !!!

THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO A COIN . . . RESPECT (AS WELL AS GIVING) IS RECIPROCAL

IF I SEE A BABE AND START SPENDING INCESSANTLY ON HER ITS BECAUSE I AM AIMING AT SOMETHING (NATURALLY)

IF SHE ONLY KEEPS 'RECEIVING AND RECEIVING' THEN I KNOW I AM GETTING TO ACHIEVE MY GOAL

IF AFTER  'RECEIVING AND RECEIVING' SHE KEEPS DEMANDING THEN I PULL MY SLIPAS, GATHER MY LOSSES AND RUN

IF (BY DIVINE INTERVENTION) SHE STARTS GIVING ME BACK THEN I ADD THE ESSENCE OF SERIOUSNESS INTO THE EQUATION

GOD KNOWS I CANNOT MARRY A LIABILITY TO ME, MY KIDS, MY RELATIVES, MY IN - LAWS, MY FRIENDS, MY CHURCH E.T.C

SO IN ORDER NOT TO FALL INTO THE 'ONE CHANCE' I AM PREPARED TO SPEND 'FIRST' IN ORDER TO SECURE MY BRIGHT FUTURE
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Daffydoc: 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2011
On d average I think girls are more stingy. Pls dnt go there o, naija guys dey spend fire o! Imagine dating a girl n she wants u to foot all her bills:fees,rent,clothing,weavon,BIS subscription et al. Some girls wen they call u, it's like they've done u a huge favor n u even have to replace the used airtime! When it comes to bdays evtin is on u d guy. You go all out to buy expensive gifts but when is ur bday, all u get is cheap underwear lol. Not sayn these r peculiar to all relationships but dis is wat happens on d average . Dis is 2011, girls shldnt be depending on guys 2 much.

1 Like

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Beync(f): 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2011
lilkech:

SEE YA HEAD . . . SO IF I GIVE YOU WILL GLADLY RECEIVE BUT WHEN I DEMAND YOU WILL CRY FOUL !!!

THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO A COIN . . . RESPECT (AS WELL AS GIVING) IS RECIPROCAL

IF I SEE A BABE AND START SPENDING INCESSANTLY ON HER ITS BECAUSE I AM AIMING AT SOMETHING (NATURALLY)

IF SHE ONLY KEEPS 'RECEIVING AND RECEIVING' THEN I KNOW I AM GETTING TO ACHIEVE MY GOAL

IF AFTER 'RECEIVING AND RECEIVING' SHE KEEPS DEMANDING THEN I PULL MY SLIPAS, GATHER MY LOSSES AND RUN

IF (BY DIVINE INTERVENTION) SHE STARTS GIVING ME BACK THEN I ADD THE ESSENCE OF SERIOUSNESS INTO THE EQUATION

GOD KNOWS I CANNOT MARRY A LIABILITY TO ME, MY KIDS, MY RELATIVES, MY IN - LAWS, MY FRIENDS, MY CHURCH E.T.C

SO IN ORDER NOT TO FALL INTO THE 'ONE CHANCE' I AM PREPARED TO SPEND 'FIRST' IN ORDER TO SECURE MY BRIGHT FUTURE
Oh you forgot i dint ask from you, you forgot you wanted to impress someone?. must you become mr cheerfull to impress one? why would you stop when she is not getting down into business with you? my point is that you should be yoursef and dont try to be someone else only to reveal you are stingy when she is not getting down with you
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2011
It's still a mentality/cultural thing. I think many Nigerian chics should be exposed more and see what their counterparts elsewhere do - some naija ladies outside naija still have the same mentality actually.

From comments on here, you know just how many naija gals think when it comes to 'giving in relationship.

Not all chics are the same however - some have the lid off their eyes and are productive. No trouble spending on these ones anytime any day cause you know they have substance cause they are no liabilities.
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Beync(f): 11:56pm On Dec 03, 2011
Tank God o. it's feels so good to work and make your own money.
it gives you confidence when you dont beg these poo boys
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by babaowo: 12:02am On Dec 04, 2011
some naija babes has lazyness nd poverty syndrome in their blood.

1 Like

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 04, 2011
What exactly is he talking about?
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by 677ano(m): 12:21am On Dec 04, 2011
@OP

have you any research /data to prove your conclusion?
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Olalekan0(m): 12:22am On Dec 04, 2011
Of all races,our girls are the most selfish,self-centered and callous in the world.

Only in Nigeria will you find  girls who're gainfully employed and earns  decent salaries,still get some sort of financial support from their families,yet want their spouses to spend his meagre earnings on them.

some would even prevent you from buying gifts for your friends and family members just so that you could have sufficient money to squander on them.

They hardly spend a dime from their earnings,they have male friends in the aviation industry(they travel free) they have male friends in the banking industry(they obtain no-collateral and interest free loans),they have male friends in the oil sector(they get free gas) they have male friends in the automobile industry,hence(buy state of the art cars for halved prices,they have male friends in the hospitality industry(get to stay in 7 star hotels for free,they have male friends abroad(get expensive apparels and gadgets for free)

Nigerian men gotta put on their thinking cap and be wise otherwise,these silly girls would end up being richer than us!

1 Like

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 04, 2011
Well Said Olalekan.
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by bashydemy(m): 12:49am On Dec 04, 2011
9ja girls are thief well if all guys be like me dem go suffer cos as i dey so i no fit give girl #10k when craze no dey worry me

1 Like

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Olalekan0(m): 1:46am On Dec 04, 2011
They have male friends in the telecoms industry,hence(they do not need to pay for top-ups),they have male friends in LASTMA(they don't pay for traffic offences),they have male friends in the judiciary(they don't pay attorneys fees),they have male friends in government which also implies that they get un-merited contracts and political appointments.

The most annoying part of this whole unfairness is that they ultimately do not give anything in return to these guys.

They keep "posting" you until they're married to their dream man(usually,a millionare they attracted with the money you spent on them) and when the're married,they 'd thereafter turn around to ask you;"If I was your wife,would you be happy that am sleeping with another man, ?" OR "I'm a christian,I can't commit fornication, "

Let Nigerian men reagardless of their financial status quit lavishing hard-earned monies on this cruel creatures and I bet they'll be left with no choice than to turn a new leaf! Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Outstrip(f): 2:37am On Dec 04, 2011
What is your definition of stingy? I hear nigerian guys constantly talking about buying recharge card that it is embarassing as a woman to listen to that crap. So really I need to understand what you mean by stingy?
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by otokx(m): 4:44am On Dec 04, 2011
poster has mixed up the rules of logic reaching a wrong conclusion.
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Mayflowa(m): 4:52am On Dec 04, 2011
@Sunnshyn
 Hope you are no making plan to leave your boyfriend because you seem to have concluded on his stingyness even in marriage. lol
@Daffydoc
  I like you post. You seem to understand the situation better than anyone

Generally, I do not think Naija men are stingy. They are truely caring but when you get faced with so many demand, there is tendency you will slack from giving. Naija women have configured their mind to believed than men has to foot their bills.It preposterous! In the western world, even in most African country, ladies can not openly ask for gift or money. Common, no matter your race, you will always appreciate gifts. That is what men do here. But some of these well appreciated gifts are small in value. For instance, I recently bought a bracelet of £1 for a white chick and she was all over me with emotions. She just appreciated the act of giving not the worth. But, there are still so many white gals here after cash like naija.They could get you laid for a ride in your brentley! Don't be deceived. White peeps adore moneybut its doesn't control them. they can still kick your ass with it. There is a limit to which they could tolerate you. The reason is not far-fetched. Income distribution is fairly even. A barber would earn more than an engineer hear if you own the shop! seriously! A girl washing plate in the restaurant earns as much as any graduate. If you work, you really don't face money stress be you a graduate, high school leaver, capenter or anything! . For example, a girlfriend of mine just bought a car doing waiter in a restaurant. But this is not so in Nigeria. Most work don't pay your bill. So that is how money asking came into play. In china, you need to have a house and all kind of riches before you can ask to marry a woman. Indian and Iran are no different!

Again, you can't exactly compare Nigeria with western world. You marry women in court here and keep paying attention to her needs. Carry the baby, push baby trolley, do dishes and cook for her. If you mess up, they would sue and take all your money and put you in prison. In naija, women do not exactly have security in marriages. They are left at the mercy of men. So let them grab their piece as they can now. In the end, Its is African women that have it hard. I really do pity them. My heart goes out for them.

1 Like

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by phuckNL: 5:42am On Dec 04, 2011
Any lady/girl/woman that expects a man to do everything,buy everything for her, and still claims man and woman are equal must be delusional.
If you need anything, buy it yourself. If you need recharge card, work and buy it yourself.

1 Like

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by gijaney: 5:48am On Dec 04, 2011
y are you requesting money from your boyfriend? is he your employer? are you and employee, prostitute, what? if you are old enough to date your old enough to work. budget your money and live accordingly. if of his own volition offers you money take it as an extra and not something expected or something you feel he owes you

1 Like

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by ruffrider(f): 7:15am On Dec 04, 2011
Nigerians are stingy, i'm just saying they are. It has nothing to do with looks, they are stingy period. If you are their main lady, they will shower you with gifts. If you are just something to do, then they will not spend money on ya
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by speak2me: 7:36am On Dec 04, 2011
@OP I'm guessing ur a lady so if ur having money issues wit ur man NL isnt d place to vent ur anger my advice is

Go get a job and stop being a parasite

But if ur a guy and posting like this then it means ur a confirmed mugu or u dnt have othher things to do with money , why not think of the assets a man needs to start a good life rather than clamouring for chickssss, angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.