Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,067 members, 7,835,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands (19138 Views)

She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / Is The Man Wise Or Stingy? / Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Konnektions146(m): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2011
i wonder wy some ladies wont grow up. this lady  is her rantin cos the some guy ddnt allow here use his head. my friend just shut up, get a job  and be independent.
as a guy, i respect a lady who dont depend on me and even at  a point be compelled to complement the lady. dont forrget yu loose your respect wen yu are over dependent on a man. help urself
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2011
Giving money to ladies means ''MUGU'' to an average naija babe. One girl i have been kind to, went ahead to save my number in her phone as 'SantaClaus', imagine!.
D tin still dey pain me till today.
Since then, i don't release money to any girl unless i'm releasing 'that thing' along with it.
Yea!, With that, i can be SantaClaus for any girl.
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by beejaay: 11:32pm On Dec 04, 2011
i so much love this thread. i have bookmarked it anyway and will surely start advertising it to the needy!!!!!!!!! on facebook, tweeter etal
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by webizone(m): 12:51am On Dec 05, 2011
If only men and women would forget about expectations, be it theirs, or the society except God's and enjoy the bliss of one another, this argument wud never exist, life wud b smoother and you live longer. Am 24, but people, i put it 2 u that when u r old, u wud wish u had the chance 2 make things right. THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by webizone(m): 1:05am On Dec 05, 2011
GOD ain't stupid. If you are normal, it bleeds to see women used anyhow in Indecency, prostitution, sexually harrassed in offices or schools (if u r a man) and to see men being played as fools because they loved too much (if u r a woman)
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by StChristina(f): 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2011
Op very true,cos 'm a first hand witness.
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Playgal(f): 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2013
Haba guy u re wicked o. Must a lady drop before d bastard spends?? Is he buying ha a Range Rover Sports or he is building ha a house in lekki phase 1?

freecocoa: Well the Bible said, give and it shall be given unto you so I guess it goes both ways. grin
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Playgal(f): 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2013
Haba guy u re wicked o. Must a lady drop before d bastard spends?? Is he buying ha a Range Rover Sports or he is building ha a house in lekki phase 1? I pray u have a daughter in d future and dey play ha like a ball.....smh

freecocoa: Well the Bible said, give and it shall be given unto you so I guess it goes both ways. grin
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2013
Highbros: Giving money to ladies means ''MUGU'' to an average naija babe. One girl i have been kind to, went ahead to save my number in her phone as 'SantaClaus', imagine!.
Since then, i don't release money to any girl unless i'm releasing 'that thing' along with it.

Lol @santaclaus. U must have been extremely generous oooo.... Santa claus
grin
Highbros: Giving money to ladies means ''MUGU'' to an average naija babe. One girl i have been kind to, went ahead to save my number in her phone as 'SantaClaus', imagine!.

Lol @santaclaus. U must have been extremely generous oooo.... Santa claus
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Orikinla(m): 9:26am On Feb 21, 2013
VIPICO: @OP, I'm very sure when you posted this you expected to be hailed and eulogised by all the ladies on this thread. Can you see how you have failed woefully? silly man (that is if u are a man indeed) Carry all ur money go put for bia bia bank na so that all the women will applaud u as being generous.

Your own generosity is only judged from how much u give women. How much do u give to the needy that flood our streets. how much do u give to charity?

Don't miss the point.

Well, as I have given so I have been given and even more by girls and women.
What would you wish for your sisters and your mothers?
Wish the same great things for your girlfriends and wives.
What goes around comes around in one way or another.

If you would not like anyone to maltreat your sister and female relative, then don't maltreat your girlfriend, because she is also the sister and female relative of a guy.

Every girl or woman who has come to me has a better life now and those who know me know them. And some of them have even won awards for following my golden rules.
It is not by force to agree with me.
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by ebosed: 9:11am On Dec 20, 2013
If a guy earns a stingy income, he should be expected that he would spend stingily. Before you begin to pass judgement on NIGERIAN men, it would be good you understand the challenges of an average Nigerian man then compare with other men a cross the globe. Most Nigerian men are under employed and earn stingy income so it inevitable that they would spend stingily. When other men dates else where in the world it involves only the girl in naija it involves her friends and family except her parents. You expect the man that spend his stingy income on you when ye doesn't even know if you would be his wife in the long run? Guys who earn generously spend generously, those who earn stingily spend stingily. Let that not provoke you, you should first be interested in helping him improve his earnings before placing demands on him to go broke on you.

1 Like

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Matildachinyere(f): 9:28am On Dec 20, 2013
Nigerian men are stingy? Hell to the no. Ladies, if a Nigerian man does not shower you with gifts, it means you are UGLY. Even if he is broke, a Nigerian man will always try his best to impress you, often times to his own detriment.
I agree wit u to some extent but nobody, some guys are selfish no matter how beautiful d lady is Or how much she has sacrificed in d relationship. #talking from experience # cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Not All Ladies Are Cheat! / Muslim Girl Wearing Hijab Declares Herself The First Ever Nigerian P2rnstar / I Bed Wet At My Boyfriend Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.