Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,219 members, 7,953,807 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

Why Is It That Most Rich Black Atheletes Marry White Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Most Rich Black Atheletes Marry White Women? (17502 Views)

Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? / Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Most Rich Black Atheletes Marry White Women? by SuyaEater(m): 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2011
You won't see white men marrying black women, these fools will be dashing white people the money they worked hard to get from american football to basketball to footballer in the europe leagues
Re: Why Is It That Most Rich Black Atheletes Marry White Women? by ElmA1(f): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2011
Its their choice. Why the complain?
Re: Why Is It That Most Rich Black Atheletes Marry White Women? by anonymous6(f): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2011
SuyaEater:

You won't see white men marrying blackĀ  women, these fools will be dashing white people the money they worked hard to get from american football to basketball to footballer in the europe leagues

I am not against what you are saying however I am surprised you as a Black man is complaining about this. At the same time, This is a subject that I don't really concern myself with but I would like to correct you and say that the truth is majority of Black athletes in America(from the NBA to NFL) are with Black orĀ  Black american women; now I am not sure about the UK but I have heard many are with Black women too, there was a thread or something on it on Nairaland which I commented on that touched base on that. Also sometimes these athletes they call black men are actually biracial men(with Black fathers) at times. Now I am not saying some Black athletes are not with white women because there are some that are with white women but it is not the majority that are with them, especially in America from what I have heard.
Re: Why Is It That Most Rich Black Atheletes Marry White Women? by millco88(f): 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2011
anonymous6:

I am not against what you are saying however I am surprised you as a Black man is complaining about this. At the same time, This is a subject that I don't really concern myself with but I would like to correct you and say that the truth is majority of Black athletes in America(from the NBA to NFL) are with Black american women; now I am not sure about the UK but I have heard many are with Black women too, there was a thread or something on it. Also sometimes these athletes they call black men are actually biracial men at times. Now I am not saying some Black athletes are not with white women because there are some that are with white women but it is not the majority with them, especially in America from what i have heard.

Most of the black athletes in basketball, have black wives, although some have white wives/girlfriends. But alot of the times, it's because these black girlfriends they were their H.S sweethearts, or something like that. If these same athletes were to wait to look for a mate AFTER being established in their professional career, most would be with white wives. Most black athletes in American football though, that I know of, have white/non-black wives. I don't know much about soccer, so I wont comment on their athletes.
Re: Why Is It That Most Rich Black Atheletes Marry White Women? by anonymous6(f): 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2011
millco88:

Most of the black athletes in basketball, have black wives, although some have white wives/girlfriends. But alot of the times, it's because these black girlfriends they were their H.S sweethearts, or something like that. If these same athletes were to wait to look for a mate AFTER being established in their professional career, most would be with white wives. Most black athletes in American football though, that I know of, have white/non-black wives. I don't know much about soccer, so I wont comment on their athletes.

oh well I never knew about that, which is interesting but it is true about what you said that the difference between tha NBA vs. the NFL ratio's of Black men married outside their race; because statistically it has been said 90% of black NBA players are with Black women: http://www.yaaams.org/black-athletes-and-the-media/nba-and-whitewives/
Re: Why Is It That Most Rich Black Atheletes Marry White Women? by SuyaEater(m): 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2011
I am not against it either but all these black men need to have some sense, all these white women won't date u in ordinary life but as soon as u get money they are all over u,
Re: Why Is It That Most Rich Black Atheletes Marry White Women? by Goldieluks: 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2011
So that they can get easy access to contracts and sponsorship from their respected clubs or similar organisations.
Re: Why Is It That Most Rich Black Atheletes Marry White Women? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2011
Op direct your question to your homeboy #Mr. Akin Olajuwon former Houston Rocket Basketball Player. .
Re: Why Is It That Most Rich Black Atheletes Marry White Women? by SuyaEater(m): 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2011
REALITY101:

Op direct your question to your homeboy #Mr. Akin Olajuwon former Houston Rocket Basketball Player. .

First of all its hakeem olajuwon, and he was married to a nigerian woman, what the fk are u talking about
Re: Why Is It That Most Rich Black Atheletes Marry White Women? by millco88(f): 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2011
REALITY101:

Olajuwon is a top 10 player of all time. he is like a demigod in the city of houston.
Re: Why Is It That Most Rich Black Atheletes Marry White Women? by millco88(f): 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2011
Goldieluks:

So that they can get easy access to contracts and sponsorship from their respected clubs or similar organisations.

eh not really. in general, nice contracts are granted to athletes based on potential, raw talent, age, work ethic, physical/mental makeup, character and injury history. it has nothing to do with dating white females.
Re: Why Is It That Most Rich Black Atheletes Marry White Women? by millco88(f): 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2011
SuyaEater:

First of all its hakeem olajuwon, and he was married to a nigerian woman, what the fk are u talking about

take it easy on him. he ain't a "yankee"
Re: Why Is It That Most Rich Black Atheletes Marry White Women? by anonymous6(f): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2011
SuyaEater:

First of all its hakeem olajuwon, and he was married to a nigerian woman

just wanted to let you know Hakeem's first wife was african american, who he later divorced and then his second wife is Nigerian, and he is still married to her.
Re: Why Is It That Most Rich Black Atheletes Marry White Women? by BloodShed1: 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2011
The funny thing is, most of them actually marry Black women.
Re: Why Is It That Most Rich Black Atheletes Marry White Women? by 195(f): 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2011
LMFAO @ Suyaeater

the other day someone called himself Bushy anus

what is actually going wrong with Nigerians grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Most Rich Black Atheletes Marry White Women? by Eiregirl(f): 12:19am On Dec 04, 2011
Bullshit thread . . . . . . . . . . undecided
Re: Why Is It That Most Rich Black Atheletes Marry White Women? by claremont(m): 12:38am On Dec 04, 2011
SuyaEater:

You won't see white men marrying black women, [size=14pt]these fools will be dashing white people[/size] the money they worked hard to get from american football to basketball to footballer in the europe leagues
You do sound like a reverse-racist!
Re: Why Is It That Most Rich Black Atheletes Marry White Women? by Repubocrat(m): 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2011
SuyaEater:

I am not against it either but all these black men need to have some sense, all these white women won't date u in ordinary life but as soon as u get money they are all over u,

Meh, there are also many black women that wouldn't have dated them in ordinary life.

That Hoops chick from flavor of love is dating Shaq presently. We all know she's gold-digging but we don't hassle about it because she's black. One can only imagine how much ridicule their relationship would have been subjected to if she was white.
Re: Why Is It That Most Rich Black Atheletes Marry White Women? by zolzlolz(f): 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2011
Media blows up interracial marriages between BM&WW because they have fixation on single black women. Most of the affluent black men I know are with black women, and there are lots of white women where I live.
Re: Why Is It That Most Rich Black Atheletes Marry White Women? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2011
millco88 WTF? Akeen ain't shit in Houston Rocket. He's not even in top 30 so spare me the praises
Re: Why Is It That Most Rich Black Atheletes Marry White Women? by Mynd44: 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2011
As long as they keep their game on the high O could'nt care less

(1) (Reply)

Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England / Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine / Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.