Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery (149516 Views)

A Nairalanders Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch / Durban (south Africa) Picture Gallery: South Africa´s Third Largest City / Angola Picture Gallery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2013
all4naija: Thank you for posting those images. That place has a tourism potentials. It only needs to be further developed into a better destination. A lot needs to be done as I earlier listed.

Nice images of Obudu.
smiley

it needs more water recreational activities n much more non water recreational activities

calabar is a blessing to Nigeria

they just need donald duke back in power or another visionary leader like donald duke
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2013
Nice, odudu. Is coming back home soon cool
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2013
cattles

Joshua and Donald de tourist bulls are 16 and 18 years respectively. Our guests are always delighted to catch a glimpse of our friendly and receptive Joshua and Donald.

Cattle are bred on the ranch for their fresh milk, butter, meat , and cheese, and these are available at the dairy section daily. Cows were brought in from Holland for management by Farmfresh Limited to give residents of the ranch best of naturally processed dairy products. There are also birds and pigs that produce eggs and pork respectively, in commercial quantities. All these are to ensure maximum satisfaction to our esteemed guests.

[img][/img]
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2013
Welcome to the Nation's Tourist Destination: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Cross River State, Nigeria

Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2013

Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Nice, odudu. Is coming back home soon cool
lol do u have ranch in cameroon?

or maybe u will mention that dead ranch @ north west

respect yrself and sit back
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2013
Locacted in Obudu Mountain Resort. Longest passenger Cable Car in the world.
1st Cable Car in Africa.
Only Cable Car in Nigeria.
Breath-taking views and awe-inspiring and unforgetable experience.

Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2013

Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2013
onila: Locacted in Obudu Mountain Resort. Longest passenger Cable Car in the world.
1st Cable Car in Africa.
Only Cable Car in Nigeria.
Breath-taking views and awe-inspiring and unforgetable experience.

It is only a cattle ranch. Where are the cowboy on their horses? If I may asked. I would like the destination to be completed and able to compete with others around Africa. We have a lot to carry out about this Obudu cattle ranch.

Keep the images coming. I am enjoying looking at them.
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2013

Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2013

Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2013

Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2013

Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2013
I never knew that they had this in Nigeria.

Cool pics Onila wink
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2013
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2013

Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2013
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2013
onila: lol do u have ranch in cameroon?

or maybe u will mention that dead ranch @ north west

respect yrself and sit back
shocked
angry shocked
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by Gods300men: 4:50pm On May 25, 2013
onila, are u at d ranch? i hve been @ d ranch for 3 days nw
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
Gods300men: onila, are u at d ranch? i hve been @ d ranch for 3 days nw
smiley oh cool
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onuwaje(m): 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
As a geographer I was on tour of cross river state from july 29th- august 3rd 2012 and believe me it is up till date the bestest place I have been to in 9ja.. I visited
1.Kwa falls
2.Tinapa
3.Marina resort
4.Drill ranch

And obudu ranch... This is my contribution to the pics... Thanks ONILA for bringing back memories
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2013
hmmm how did this get on FP again
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 3:14am On Nov 01, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
hmmm how did this get on FP again
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 3:15am On Nov 01, 2013
comments from tourists

calabar, !!!!!!!!!!!!

My job took me twice to calabar, first time i worked there for two years.Second time i worked there for 3 years.GUESS WHAT , AM YORUBA, i met and married my beloved wife there.She is EFIK (THE MAJOE CALABAR EHTNIC GROUP)

THE CITY IS PEACEFUL , CLEAN , CHEAP AND LOVELY, unusual for a Nigerian town.It is a play boys heaven - lovely girls , good at everything, i mean everything.Its also a place for the serious minded lover - Calabar girls love deeply , and will get serious with you if you are ready to be serious - very detribalised whan it comes to relationships.

Its serenity and peace is captivating , its social life is interesting but not as wild and expensive as Lagos.Its people still have an innocence and welcoming nature that is touching and disarming.

I FEAR, !!!, I FEAR, !!!, I FREAR - that the conversion of the area into an export processing zone and the TINAPA project will destroy its serenity and peace, turning it into an overcrowded , expensive, bustling and currupted city

I am proudly married to a Calabar lady, proud of my sons dual Nigerian heritage

1 Like

Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by nnamdi1980: 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
i cant forget my memory @ d ranch,
way back at the university of Nigeria where i 1st visited the ranch with my senior student in year 2004.
it was second to Holland,German and Australian resort.
1st thing i said to myself was, 'NO wonder KANU NWANKWO decided to spend his honey moon there' and even if i cant take a trip or afford a visa to Europe, i can find an Europe in Nigeria.
i became a regular taking my course mate and some departmental student on tour to the ranch where they had the best experience of adventure.
these pix are real, but the cross cable water way pix posted seems unreal, maybe the ranch have been upgraded
it is very possible.
i miss the water fall, the pool, cable cab, canopy wall, house on the tree, animal kindom, Donald and josua(the Old Bulls), the road drive, golf pitch and the villagers
i hope to be there soon
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by johnwell(m): 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
Home away from home, hope to be here this holiday
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2013

Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport / Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.