Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) (2011 Views)

Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator / (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by Amya(f): 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2011
Well this is another twist to the 'isn't it just cruel' story i told 6/7 months ago.

The story is about a guy i'm seeing. Someone who i'm 3 years older than who went on to write stuff on fb that pissed me off.

Well, i didn't take the advice most people gave about letting him go. Stupid me! Now, this twist involves another person, a girl, one of my best friends who is also here on NL. The three of us are good friends, i actually met the guy and girl the same day last year. Later that same year the girl stopped talking to him and by the end of last year she stopped talking to me for no reason.
This year, the guy and i started this relationship that made us best friends and lovers at the same time. I won't call it FWB because it's clearly above that. We became inseperable in the months that followed, even after the incidence i brought on here on NL.

3 months ago, girl comes back into our lives, and we let her become our bestie. She knows we are having a r/ship. She told me she'd had some sexual relation with the dude last year, and i just shrugged it off. Besides last year was last year. I noticed she still liked the guy, but i ignored the warning signal. This past thursday she casually told me she had se.x with him on tuesday. I've seen him two times since thursday and he just left my house now. I don't know how to ask him about it because i'm afraid if i open my mouth i'll explode.

I really don't know why both of them would do something like this, especially the witch, since she knows about our relationship. I feel hurt and betrayed.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by Goldieluks: 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2011
I think you made a mistake by dating your ''best friend's'' boy friend in the first place.
Maybe he still got feelings for her,and maybe just maybe you might be the one on the loose end.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by slimyem: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2011
babe,something tells me the two are just playing you.you are probably a bet experiment.
Stop this play-play r/ship and let both of them go else you'll keep hurting yourself.all the best!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by SAFO(m): 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2011
Amya, maybe she's lying just to break you guys up.

Has your boyfriend been acting weird lately?
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by Amya(f): 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2011
Goldieluks:

I think you made a mistake by dating your ''best friend's'' boy friend in the first place.
Maybe he still got feelings for her,and maybe just maybe you might be the one on the loose end.

They never dated. They were just good friend. If i had known they have had sexual relations in the past, i wouldn't have gotten involved with him in the first place. By the time she told me, i was far too gone.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2011
@poster
funny how you wrote "she knows we are having a r/ship", when you yourself dont even know how to categorize the type of r/ship you have with this guy. here is a simple question to you: IS HE YOUR BF?! ARE YOU IN AN EXCLUSIVE R/SHIP?

to your bestie, it may simply be that you are just fukcing this guy, just like she did back in the days. one thing is certain, THEY both see nothing wrong in "sharing a good thing", so i suggest you do the same or move on with your life.

there is ONLY one way to solve this issue (IMHO):
- dump the lot (who clearly have no respect for you) and move on with your life.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by Amya(f): 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2011
slimyem:

babe,something tells me the two are just playing you.you are probably a bet experiment.
Stop this play-play r/ship and let both of them go else you'll keep hurting yourself.all the best!

nah, i doubt that. What i do know for sure is that she used me to get close to him as she clearly knows that she can't have an independent friendship with him, he would never agree to that. So she got close to me to get close to him. If i visit her, she makes me call him to come over to her apartment where the 3 of us would chat and all that. She antagonizes me then and showers him with praise and always like to talk about that time they were still friends and the crazy things they did e.t.c
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by Amya(f): 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
funny how you wrote "she knows we are having a r/ship", when you yourself dont even know how to categorize the type of r/ship you have with this guy. here is a simple question to you: IS HE YOUR BF?! ARE YOU IN AN EXCLUSIVE R/SHIP?

to your bestie, it may simply be that you are just fukcing this guy, just like she did back in the days. one thing is certain, THEY both see nothing wrong in "sharing a good thing", so i suggest you do the same or move on with your life.

- dump the lot (who clearly have no respect for you) and move on with your life.

to be truth i still can't simply classify him as my BF. But we are lovers and we are exclusive. I think you are actually right in everything you said. But i'll still confront him though. Just weeks before he was telling me how he'd want to marry as i'm the best thing that ever happen to him and he knows he'll live to regret it if he doesn't. We just have this connection that is way beyond the physical we are compatible even down to the intellect. We complete each other in every way, i know it, he knows it. That explains why i really don't want to be hasty in making any decison about him
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by Cuddlemii: 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2011
Amya:

nah, i doubt that. What i do know for sure is that she used me to get close to him as she clearly knows that she can't have an independent friendship with him, he would never agree to that. So she got close to me to get close to him. If i visit her, she makes me call him to come over to her apartment where the 3 of us would chat and all that. She antagonizes me then and showers him with praise and always like to talk about that time they were still friends and the crazy things they did e.t.c

That's not the point.

I advise you take goldie, slimyem and especially Mrbrownjay's comment because he diffused it all for your consumption. I was going to write something similar. For heaven sake, that guy is 3 years younger than you so obviously his thinking and exposure might be different. He might not be matured at heart. You can't tie a young guy down, he probably still experimenting or finding his bearing in life. I even think your friend has a better control of her emotions & can play the game better than you because she understands that its an understanding(u scratch my back, i scratch urs).

But u r bringing love into the mix, when u get into the room for intimacy with someone who has not professed his love for you, committed to you or told you he wants to spend the rest of his life with you, you have to leave your heart behind, psyche urself its just a di-ck and move on. Never ever go into fwb or something slightly above with someone you care about so much cos u wld get hurt. I think you are too lady like for this arrangement, just let go. I don't blame the boy cos everyone has their own style.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by Cuddlemii: 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

@op
Please read this very well, he couldn't have said it better
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by Amya(f): 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2011
SAFO:

Amya, maybe she's lying just to break you guys up.

Has your boyfriend been acting weird lately?

i doubt she's lying. He was suppose to come see me that evening but he didn't. When i asked him, he told me he went to her house with his friend who liked her and much later, left for his house. According to her story, they had gotten high on booze and pot, started shagging he became self concious after a few minutes, dressed up and left for his house. And yeah he's been acting kinda fidgety lately i even told him he was acting strange when we went out on a drink on wednesday (didn't know then)
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by slimyem: 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2011
Cuddlemii:

That's not the point.

I advise you take goldie, slimyem and especially Mrbrownjay's comment because he diffused it all for your consumption. I was going to write something similar. For heaven sake, that guy is 3 years younger than you so obviously his thinking and exposure might be different. He might not be matured at heart. You can't tie a young guy down, he probably still experimenting or finding his bearing in life. I even think your friend has a better control of her emotions & can play the game better than you because she understands that its an understanding(u scratch my back, i scratch urs).

But u r bringing love into the mix, when u get into the room for intimacy with someone who has not professed his love for you, committed to you or told you he wants to spend the rest of his life with you, you have to leave your heart behind, psyche urself its just a di-ck and move on. Never ever go into fwb or something slightly above with someone you care about so much cos u wld get hurt. I think you are too lady like for this arrangement, just let go. I don't blame the boy cos everyone has their own style.

now that's supposed to be the deal@bolded
Amya:

this  is still my point.they are both using you to get what they want.she wants the guy and the guy want what you give.like i said earlier.WALK! and save yourself aches.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by cynthiafred67(f): 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2011
maybe she is lyin just to break u guys up. I think u should talk to him ask him abt it in a polite manner, u have the right to knw.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by freecocoa(f): 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2011
Amya free that gurl and guy abeg,no time.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by Amya(f): 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2011
Cuddlemii:

That's not the point.

i believe all you all said and i'm going to break it off with him. But can i still be friends with him (not her) i enjoy conversing with him a lot as he's the only person i can confide in and really talk to. I promise never to be intimate with him again.

But can i ask a question, does the fact they waited for 3/4 months before attempting s.ex actually count for anything? Why wait for that long if it was all just a game? Why did it have to happen when he was drunk and she was sober? Why was it a very awkward and dis-satisfying for both of them (as she said) why did she tell me?
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by Goldieluks: 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2011
Cuddlemii:

That's not the point.

Oh i almost didn't realise she is three years older than the guy,he must be focusing on something else at the moment,rather than committing himself to just one girl. Amya i advise you just let go,so you don't get hurt by a ''young boy'' unnecessarily.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2011
Amya:

to be truth i still can't simply classify him as my BF. But we are lovers and we are exclusive.

i dont follow you any longer. he talks about lifetime commitments with you, while he cant even make a simple bf/gf commitment?! and you fell for it?! i think you are so afraid of losing this guy that you will accept whatever he throws at you.

here is a clue: if you believe that being high/drunk is a good reason to fukc someone else then you (both) have no idea what it takes to MARRY someone. as much as she may be sexy enough to get him hard, his LOVE DEDICATION for you would have stopped him from penetrating her. as compatible as you guys may be, that sure didnt stop him from mounting this damsel. so the really important question is:" do you really want to end up with such a WEAK guy?"

remember, people can "say" all the "i love u"'s they want, BUT,  it's their actions that you should judge them by. . . . . . . . . and sadly this guy failed miserably.

also i dont understand why you would still be "friends" with this gal if you know that she aint your friend?! why didnt you erase her from your life? why do you still go to her house? why do you invite your bf to come there?
why do you invite the sheep into the wolf's den and expect it not to pounce on the sheep? you better come down from your dream of "we complete each other", smell the coffee and act right!

friendship is NOT an option as you are too involved to say no to any of his demands.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by Mynd44: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2011
You were advised here once and you threw it away why should I waste my time advising you again when you might not take it? Abeg go sort out your CHILDISH issues elsewhere
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2011
cynthiafred67:

maybe she is lyin just to break u guys up. I think u should talk to him ask him abt it in a polite manner, u have the right to knw.
[size=14pt]With all the rambunctious comments on this thread, this seems to be the only one with a modicum of truth. I go with this. She is LYING with Swagger! I mean, "She told me she'd had some intimate relation with the dude last year, and i just shrugged it off."
Just a shrug off? She expected you to flare up, and you did not! So she had to try again. "This past thursday she casually told me she had se.x with him on tuesday." How possible? You dont just re enter two people's lives and start announcing your sex[i]u[/i]al activities. NO NO NO! It has to be kept secret for a while at least! It has to be a war! But she wants you to start that war your own self, so she is lying to you. I can bet my laptop charger that she is also lying to your boyfriend. She doesnt want to see you two together, so this seems to be the only way forward. . .

I could be wrong, and you can be wrong too. The only way to find out is to ask him. And when asking him, ask him POINTBLANK, and when he is not expecting. Ask him as a matter of fact, and not just " So so & so said you slept with her! Just go straight and ask, "Why the bloody hell would you have to sleep with so so and so?
I guess you are good at detecting emotions, you should know who is lying when you see one! I commend your ability to keep cool on two occasions though, after hearing such nonsense. . . Quite rare!
Make sure you ask him first before you take any decision. . .[/size]
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by Amya(f): 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2011
Mynd_44:

You were advised here once and you threw it away why should I waste my time advising you again when you might not take it? Abeg go sort out your CHILDISH issues elsewhere

dear mynd, emotions is not a switch you can turn off and on at will, it's more complicated than that.

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by Cuddlemii: 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2011
Amya:

i believe all you all said and i'm going to break it off with him. But can i still be friends with him (not her) i enjoy conversing with him a lot as he's the only person i can confide in and really talk to. I promise never to be intimate with him again.

But can i ask a question, does the fact they waited for 3/4 months before attempting s.ex actually count for anything? Why wait for that long if it was all just a game? Why did it have to happen when  he was drunk and she was sober? Why was it a very awkward and dis-satisfying for both of them (as she said) why did she tell me?  

Its not abt 5 or 10 months before sex but the guy in question. I don't think you should dwell on him even for friendship because from the way you are typing, its obvious the feelings is very strong so its easy to relapse and re-feed on him. Break away for a while & look else where for a matured guy.

Realistically, if you stick with their routine, you would get hurt because you modeled for it and you would have made a wrong decision twice. Remember the first time, you didn't heed to Nland peep's advice and now if you don't listen then shame on you if he fools you twice.

What were you expectations with him? I mean where did you picture both of you in 2 or 3 years?
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by Yorisb: 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2011
Amya:

Well this is another twist to the 'isn't it just cruel' story i told 6/7 months ago.

The story is about a guy i'm seeing. Someone who i'm 3 years older than [/b]who went on to write stuff on fb that pissed me off.

[b]Well, i didn't take the advice most people gave about letting him go. silly me!
Now, this twist involves another person, a girl, one of my best friends who is also here on NL. The three of us are good friends, i actually met the guy and girl the same day last year. Later that same year the girl stopped talking to him and by the end of last year she stopped talking to me for no reason.
This year, the guy and i started this  relationship that made us best friends and lovers at the same time.  I won't call it FWB because it's  clearly above that. We became inseperable in the months that followed, even after the incidence i brought on here on NL.

3 months ago, girl comes back into our lives, and we let her become our bestie. She knows we are having a r/ship. She told me she'd had some intimate relation with the dude last year, and i just shrugged it off. Besides last year was last year. I noticed she still liked the guy, but i ignored the warning signal. This past thursday she casually told me she had se.x with him on tuesday. I've seen him two times since thursday and he just left my house now. I don't know how to ask him about it because i'm afraid if i open my mouth i'll explode.

I really don't know why both of them would do something like this, especially the witch, since she knows about our relationship. I feel hurt and betrayed.

So you mean you're sleeping with your best friend's(also a female NLer for that matter) Bloke?

Wow! Now that's a new low. . .

And we all thought the likes of 190, Mrcork, Lefulefu, et al, were making stuffs up whenever they narrate similar ordeal(s) bewildering escapades?

I give up!!!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by 195(f): 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2011
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by Cuddlemii: 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]With all the rambunctious comments on this thread, this seems to be the only one with a modicum of truth. I go with this. She is LYING with Swagger! I mean, "She told me she'd had some intimate relation with the dude last year, and i just shrugged it off."
Just a shrug off? She expected you to flare up, and you did not! So she had to try again. "This past thursday she casually told me she had se.x with him on tuesday." How possible? You dont just re enter two people's lives and start announcing your sex[i]u[/i]al activities. NO NO NO! It has to be kept secret for a while at least! It has to be a war! But she wants you to start that war your own self, so she is lying to you. I can bet my laptop charger that she is also lying to your boyfriend. She doesnt want to see you two together, so this seems to be the only way forward. . .

I could be wrong, and you can be wrong too. The only way to find out is to ask him. And when asking him, ask him POINTBLANK, and when he is not expecting. Ask him as a matter of fact, and not just " So so & so said you slept with her! Just go straight and ask, "Why the bloody hell would you have to sleep with so so and so?
I guess you are good at detecting emotions, you should know who is lying when you see one! I commend your ability to keep cool on two occasions though, after hearing such nonsense. . . Quite rare!
Make sure you ask him first before you take any decision. . .[/size]

Well done. Don't push her to the path of destruction. Does the guy love her? Does he want to spend his rest of his life with her? Are they even in a relationship because they have not declared their stands? Are you aiding sex amongst 2 pple who don't know their bearing and are you asking her to put up with a guy dt gets high? So its ok for 2 friends to shag the same guy at yearly or monthly interval? Are you saying she doesn't deserve something better and more solid. Please you and I both know she needs to move on from childish occurrences and mingle with a matured mind. She deserves better, far more better.

Lets put aside her female friend, what commitments has the guy showed her aside intimacy? Please answer what the 3 years younger guy has done to make her happy? Except we are saying FWB is worth having an heartache over then I might as well tie you down with that.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2011
Well done. Don't push her to the path of destruction. Does the guy love her? Does he want to spend his rest of his life with her? Are they even in a relationship because they have not declared their stands? Are you aiding sex amongst 2 pple who don't know their bearing and are you asking her to put up with a guy dt gets high? So its ok for 2 friends to sleep with the same guy at yearly or monthly interval? Are you saying she doesn't deserve something better and more solid. Please you and I both know she needs to move on from childish occurrences and mingle with a matured mind. She deserves better, far more better.

Lets put aside her female friend, what commitments has the guy showed her aside intimacy? Please answer what the 3 years younger guy has done to make her happy? Except we are saying FWB is worth having an heartache over then I might as well tie you down with that.
[size=14pt]These questions are TOTALLY inconsequential, and a whole lot of blah! Why? Cos she only heard one part of the story! I dont analyze one sided stories. . . As long as Amya is YET to corroborate that story, it's all LIES!. . . I know you are better than this. Being myopic or sentimental is completely unacceptable!. . . Thank you![/size]
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by Amya(f): 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2011
I think i'll really want to talk to him about everything, cos only then can i truly move on.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by 195(f): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2011
AM-YAM

DATE ME angry angry

IM 3 YEARS OLDER THAN YOU AND WONT ASK FOR SEX angry angry
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2011
Amya:

I think i'll really want to talk to him about everything, cos only then can i truly move on.
[size=14pt]Good! You just made my evening. . . Good evening to you too! smiley[/size]
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by Cuddlemii: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2011
^^ I don't care about her friend in question. I just need to know she in the right relationship with the right guy and the right commitment. She should bother about her own emotions so she shld get her relationship defined and solid. If the guy is not on the same wave length (which is obvious) she should move on because prevention is better than cure. She deserves better. Well we all have our opinions. At the end, its her decision to make.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by Natasha2(f): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2011
what if she is lying its very possible maybe she has been making advances and he waved her off, so she wants to hurt you, its very possible she's lying, but if she's not well you have to talk to your guy and then move on
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by Mynd44: 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2011
hmmm
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2011
Cuddlemii:

^^ I don't care about her friend in question.
[size=14pt]No one cares about the girl in question! Not you, not me. Not even Amya! She had pretty forgotten about her until she resurfaced 3 months ago.[/size]
Cuddlemii:
I just need to know she in the right relationship with the right guy and the right commitment.
[size=14pt]Read Amyas first post where she said "This year, the guy and i started this  relationship that made us best friends and lovers at the same time.  I won't call it FWB because it's  clearly above that. We became inseperable in the months that followed, even after the incidence i brought on here on NL." [/b]So hell yeah! She's with the right guy and the right commitment, until trouble came knocking. . .[/size]
Cuddlemii:
She should bother about her own emotions so she shld get her relationship defined and solid.
[size=14pt]How else, if not by asking him first? I mean werent they happy, prior to the resurfacing of the other girl?[/size]
Cuddlemii:
If the guy is not on the same wave length [b](which is obvious)
she should move on because prevention is better than cure.
[size=14pt]Who says? What makes it obvious? What bloody wavelength? Were they complaining before the girl came back to their lives? Has she asked him to know if he's still in? So, just WHAT exactly. makes it obvious? hmm? [/size]
Cuddlemii:
She deserves better. Well we all have our opinions. At the end, its her decision to make.
[size=14pt]Deserves better? How? Why? Because she's pretty? Who doesnt deserve better? Did you hear the other part of the story? Has Amya heard the other side of the story? Myopic Sentiments. . . What if the guy was innocent? Does he deserve better too? Hah!
[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? / Ladies Why Do You Play Games? / ...smile.. 2014!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.