Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,740 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

Falling In Love On Phone - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love On Phone (6352 Views)

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falling In Love On Phone by kolette(f): 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2007
@Bblack
Baby girl, glad to know you agreed with me on the issue because this whole thing is total bullshit!!!!!! grin
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by sukieboy(f): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2007
Yeah, Its very possible to fall in love on the phone, particularly if that person falls into ones desirable range in terms of mind set and level of understanding as well as view on issues.

The voice no doubt could make someone fall in love. I have particularly had an experience on this. I have a very horsky, baritone voice (08037413681-just try and see), and people tell me that its very romatic and all those kind of stuffs you know, but it does really make any sense to me.

My girl friend too confessed to me that its my voice that 1st attracted her to me. but when u actually get to meet me, I don't thing anyone will just like me instantly, pls don't get me wrong, I am hansome but very troublesome so, based on that I could say, the voice can attract a lady to a guy.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by Merez(f): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2007
Well, concerning falling in love it's 50-50. I remember when a client called me and wanted me to handle his brief. (Actually, I hadn't met him face to face) It was through a referral. Men! his voice was da bomb. His good command of English made me go crazy. I fell for it! Yes I fell in love with his voice and HIM instantly. I was dying to meet him. I handled his matter and our only means of communication was via phone.He was based in Lagos. We usually talked a lot on phone (anyway since I was his lawyer)and as time went on, I desired more to hear his voice more often and longed to meet the man behind the voice. Anyway time came when he was supposed to testify in court and we scheduled to meet at my office first and do some rehearsals. I was so excited that day that the shape of 'U' glaringly shown on my face. Well as he walked into my office ( after I was told he was around), I recieved the shock of my life! shocked Cldnt believe that was the man behind that voice. Anyway wouldn't want to go into details! It's no use. lipsrsealed
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by FactorChic(f): 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2007
what is this Sukieboy trying to prove?
abeg make una no call am o
only HELLO, ur ear go deaf
LMAO, abeg comot ur number, LOL, u have a girlfriend, why u con post ur number here?
na there yeye thing dey start o
shio! grin grin grin
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmm!!!

Ma big brother got the approval of a lovely looking gal, in giving me her mobile phone number.

We spoke on the phone almost everyday, we got so use to each other. She wuz ready to call off her wedding engagement if ever she was ( that was her statement).

Beside the picture of me she saw with ma brother, she has no clue about ma physical attributes. But that was nuttin to her. She loves ma voice, the way i sing and drops jokes.

She swore that no man had made her laugh on the phone to the extent of shading tears and sing lovely songs for her. That she is in love wit me.

This took a period of 2months until i went visiting. I stay in PH, while she resides in Lagos.

Believe me,when she saw from afar, i got the most scintillating kiss there is,

We are still engulf with the love affair.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by BabaNee2(m): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2007
Wao, this is inntteresting, i think i llike that question, is it about falling in love with this person, or falling in love with the voice of the pperson
BY the way, i met my current fiancee on the phone, and for a whole year, we were simply chtatting on the phone, with only pur pictures as our comfort, if you are talking about distance, then our is it, she was simply 334000 kilometers away! Now hear me, it wasnt that something is wrong with me, ttwas just that she came just at the right time, we started out as friends and voila we are there noow,
When she came home, she went to see my people, and i met hers. we are all one now, and already we are fixing our marrige!
The truth of the matter is, it is God, I am sorry if i am being spiritual abou this, but there is really nothing God cant ddo!
For those who might think that it is easy, i must confess, it isntt easy ooo at first, as a matter oof ffact, despite the fact that i am in the country, i am earning far more tan she is, yet we are on, and i lovve her lie yoou know what
So the answer to that story, is it is possible
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by amaikama(m): 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2007
ok! she has a warm and sweet voice, captivating and all but have you all seat and wonder she could be devil in the making? men some time mimick women's voice. do you all know that? if they want to con men on the net.

my advice, see what you are falling in love with first.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by MP007(m): 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2007
will suck at the end
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:38am On Sep 19, 2007
i don't blame those that think they are in love because they hear a certain voice. some voice can be really captivating an crazy. grin
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by Everbright(f): 7:42am On Sep 19, 2007
It happened to my brother.
The story goes like this:
Brother Ken knew Sandy while they were in secondary school,but after a while,Sandy traveled back to London(she is a London citizen)
Brother Ken knew Sandy as a lovely beautiful girl back then and when he finally got her contact the love affair began n phone.
Sandy came back after they had fallen in love with each other and wow shocked my brother was very disapponted.Sandy is short,with christian mother hands,big dentition grin
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by Chiori(m): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2007
does happen. but i want to know, you mean with someone you know. or a strange person?
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 19, 2007
Falling in love on the phone? "love" must be the most trivialised word on the planet.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by ayoclick(m): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2007
lamide i feel ur responce falling in love on phone might be real atimes.i was sometimes a victim but it actualy didnt work out cos the lady is a crazy person let me just stop there.if u can handle it maturely u can get to hook up with the right person though slim
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by tinu97(f): 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2007
A month ago to be precise, a Couple visited me in my house and they shared with me how they meet, very funny, the man wanted calling a house to speak to his child hood friend and the lady who happens to be his wife now, was the one that picked up the phone, they have never meet before neither have they ever seen each other before then. The got acquitted to me another on phone and now they are happily married with one kid.

It does work for some people and it doesnot for some, it all depend
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by sukieboy(f): 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2007
One called and immediately I said HELLO , she said you were right. gave me her name and asked if I will like her to call again? embarassed

FactorChic, I caused it all cool
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by sukieboy(f): 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2007
@ FactorChic
what is this Sukieboy trying to prove?
abeg make una no call am o
only HELLO, your ear go deaf
LMAO, abeg comot your number, LOL, u have a girlfriend, why u con post your number here?
na there yeye thing dey start o
shio!  

Am sorry if that ofended you but was only trying to prove to some doubting people that some voices  could be captivating and the other way round I wanted to prove to  make use of the voice since I don't sing in the church or do any talking business.

Funny enough some people called and some Flashed and some confessed that the voiceis romantic grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by nisan10: 8:53am On Sep 20, 2007
i d ont actually believe what this guy as said, is it posible to fall in love with someone you have never met? Well, different values for different forks.
What if the time you see her in person she becomes far from being presentable.
Anyhow, guy what you feel is not love but attraction & addiction to her voice.

Wait untill you see her, take time to study each other, then you both can conclude whatever your mind tells you.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by majinice(f): 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2007
this fone luv thing!. i had an experience and still hav not learnt my lesson.
the truth about it is that it is so easy to fall in love on fone, esp wit this mtn extra cool tin.
u get to talk on and on and realise u dnt get enough of one anoda.
there was dis day my mum came into my room unexpectedly at around 2am, she had me talkin and she was like i should be kiaful. idnt knw if u guys believe ther are jinns among us. so she was like mayb i was speakin wit a jinn. guess wat happened? from dat nite till today i dint hear his call, so iwas like mayb wat mum said was true. anyway thank God for her.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by bukegzy(f): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2007
How can u fall in love with someone u don't know much about him/her, u better don't fall lost, because sometimes love is being stupid
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by slimfella(m): 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2007
I have you oh. And i tell you we are having a wonderful relationship right now. i didnt have a picture of her neither she of me. all I had was a phone number. and i tell its been an exhilirating experience. But the bad thing be saw we just saw a couple of times and now she's left for her masters in Jand.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by babybobby: 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2007
hmmmmmmnnnnnnnnn, is it posible shocked shocked shocked
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by uoe80(f): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2007
its very possible to fall in love or really get used to someone on the phone cos I'm in that situation right now and its killing me,the thing is i have met the person,we got along but the frequency of the calls have changed,he claims to be busy and i feel I'm the only one with the feelings here.i just hope i can get over it.PS his voice was what got me into this mess in the first place.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by daplove(f): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2007
am also one the person that fall in love on phone
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by dada22(m): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2007
shocked WOW wat a topic 2 share,i'm not gud @ posting replies 2 topics but dis 1 's certainly whorth it wink
Well ma xperience of phone/online dating 's so interesting- i've had da sweet,da fair & da sour ones,

-     A girl called da rythm luv zone & left her no. many pple call'd her but out of dem she chose 2 date mi grin
she went 2 school & i went 4 ma NYSC,so we eventually lost contact.

- A girl left her no. on a newspaper 4 a r/ship,call'd her we became friends but cos of distance we couldn't continue,

- Ma sister's friend heard ma voice on da fone & want'd more, we fell for each other for 8months without meeting , we evntually quarell'd,made up,disagreed over some issues & made up, up till now we still quarellin without even seeing each other,just pictures, she knows i'm thinkin of her & we ask ourselves- 'who's mor in luv dan da other'?  But distance & da stress of life won't permit us hav wat we want, i tot it was a joke @ start but we meant a lot 2 each other, maybe 1 day we'll meet & see da difference

u may fall in luv wit da voice or even da image of da person on ur mind,u may luv/hate each other 4 real, but da moment u've gotten used 2 each other & undersand dat dis 's wat you both like/dislike, dat undastandin is ALL it takes 2 luv some1,
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by poeticsoul: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2007
been a victim many times, the guys turned out all rong, very not my type. dnt be deceived oooooooooo. voice ko voice ni.ul be dreaming of a hunk onlyto see, (go fig)
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by oshiokee(m): 12:04am On Sep 22, 2007
A lot of girls have lovely voices but i think 90 % have fake voices and character too. One annoying thing are these radio broadcasters. Since Dan Foster came they've been faking everything. Take a look at Kabelo of MNEt. He's so natural . Nigerians should take note. Sometime I want to shoot the damn radio. Talked to some girls on the phone and boy did i get disppointed. There's even one hausa chick I have known on the phone for 5 yrs and never met. My voice on the phone is ok , maybe nice but I have never met a cute girl thru the phone. There's always one comma. If u think U think u're , u can leave an offline on my yahoo then maybe start from there."oshiokee"
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by nebz(m): 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2007
hi
this is realy a topic which fore see what is going on with in we guys, we tend to get the girls fone No first before actually making the atempt. dis is just to taste the girls ability to host guys so do not think is somthing new as for me i tried to trick a girl on fone and she waited excitedly to see who this mr cool guy was
so my fellow niaja go ahead and burn the credit if u cuold but i think with the mid nite call u dont have to burn mush just go ahead make a try yu wuold see how it work for me
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by etiebe: 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2007
Honestly, i don't think its a crime to fall in love with a chic, you spoke with on phone, it depends on what your conversation was based upon, and your conclusions.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by sagacious(f): 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2007
There is nothing impossible , but i can't fall in love on phone but it depend on individual
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by Luvlee(f): 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2008
Actually i think it's more of the voice that we usually fall 4. I used 2 have this guy who usually calls me like ihr almost every day and i thought i loved him but men we decided 2 send pics and he was 2 go 1st OH MY GOSH!!! When i saw his picture i almost ran mad from that day onward i stopped picking his calls and eventually i changed my no.
So definitely that was nt love.
Or wat was it?
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by lonelypal(m): 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2008
Luvlee:

Actually i think it's more of the voice that we usually fall 4. I used 2 have this guy who usually calls me like ihr almost every day and i thought i loved him but men we decided 2 send pics and he was 2 go 1st OH MY GOSH!!! When i saw his picture i almost ran mad from that day onward i stopped picking his calls and eventually i changed my no.
Or what was it?

U fell in love with his captivating voice and not him in persongrin grin grin
@ post
Love is a very strong word, most peeps abuse it so much these days even to the point of posting a thread like this. It aint love its called FOOLISHNESS
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by dadahgirl: 7:36am On Aug 04, 2008
Luvlee:

Or what was it?

If it made you run that fast, I would not call it love. cheesy

I dont think one can fall in love with simply a voice. I do believe that one can feel fond of that person. Whether you met the person or not, you still had a relationship with him/her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Myth And Fact About Curved Dick / PICTURE Of My Blonde Chick. Choi! See Pusssy!! / Hello JULY!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.