Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Falling In Love On Phone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love On Phone (6197 Views)

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falling In Love On Phone by pintos(m): 3:48am On Jul 25, 2005
ANGEL WHERE ARE YOU?
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by twinkledew(f): 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2005
there is someone i love. i know u know urself. it is a secrete for the rest of ya. luv ya babe. since someone is brave to say so in here then am the second brave person to say i luv u.lol kiss
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by mosiate(f): 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2005
i didn't contribute to this topic b'coz i feel it's odd some how,but it actually it's happening to me now.
I receive a mmail in today from a guy with his number, so i called him today.

Honestly speaking is like i'm in love with him,but i'm still douting it, it can be possible,it's strange,i can believe it,i've being thinking about it since morning,but the apprarance would jugde sha,
We are planning to meet this weekend.i've called him upto 3 times today,am i dreaming,somebody wake me up cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by tayotina(f): 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2005
3 times already? shocked shocked. Wow!! the guy must be great then....Can I have his number pls? tongue

Wait a minute, how come you received a mail from a guy you don't know? Funny enough I have received so many mails from guys/men with their phone numbers but I have never called once/ones (which is which)...Well that's me sha!!

Goodluck girl, I have ever done something like that also. Something similar!!
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by hotangel2(f): 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2005
Whoaaa.. mosiate. This is crazy. 3 times already?? I think you should slow down before you seem desperate. the guy might think you are pushing. it's better to play hard to get.

Well my advice to you is that you should wait till you see him. I think that's the best.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by mosiate(f): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2005
tayo,hotangel thank you, but i'm feeling more uneasy,i only call to find out where we meet and.................... i don't even understand cry cry cry cry cry.is not normal i don't know what he has done to me.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by hotangel2(f): 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2005
i guess this topic has fulfiled it cause. YES it is possible to fall in love on the phone.

Mosiate.. u r in love. But wait till you see the dude.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by twinkledew(f): 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2005
i have not seen me cutie boo before except for seeing him in pictures. i am in love with him now, everyone told me that i shld at least see him b4 we have a relationship.anyway i did not listen to them. mosaite follow ur heart do not listen to what people say.but just hope that in future u wldn't be saying i shld have listend to me peeps then when they were advicing me.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by hotangel2(f): 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2005
why haven't u seen ur "cutie boo" before? Online dating?
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by mosiate(f): 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2005
i think i need a long sllep and rest,so that i can come back to my normal self,is still not real,probably i don't know ................................. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed angry angry angry sad sad sad undecided undecided undecided
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by tayotina(f): 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2005
Mosiate, like I said in one of my posts....I met mine online...few weeks after, we met. Even before our meeting.....I was already in love...(Mo ti yo fe).. so like someone said, follow your heart girl....
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by jogego(m): 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2005
mosiate:

i didn't contribute to this topic b'coz i feel it's odd some how,but it actually it's happening to me now.
I receive a mmail in today from a guy with his number, so i called him today.

Honestly speaking is like i'm in love with him,but i'm still douting it, it can be possible,it's strange,i can believe it,i've being thinking about it since morning,but the apprarance would jugde sha,
We are planning to meet this weekend.i've called him upto 3 times today,am i dreaming,somebody wake me up cry cry cry cry cry

Does this mean you will get off my case? tongue
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by tayotina(f): 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2005
Jogegoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by hotangel2(f): 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2005
jogego?? stop oo
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by jogego(m): 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2005
hot-angel:

jogego?? stop oo

what on earth have I done again?? rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by hotangel2(f): 3:00am On Jul 28, 2005
u wanna start a new debate here.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by mosiate(f): 9:49am On Jul 28, 2005
jogego,lailai i won't you're no 1 every other person is no 2,i think you need an assisant that why i want to look outside. grin grin grin grin
tayo, hot-angel,twinkledew thank you,you girl have really beug of assiant to me,i think i'm okay now,the tension has reduce.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by bolasho(m): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2005
Praise God oooo she don wake up. Mosiate shey i fit come as hand bag on the date abi u no won disturbance? embarassed
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by Latoya(f): 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2005
I really dont think love exists not to talk of over the phone.
I have been in love once and i regretted it or rather i am still in pains,scared of giving my heart out,well its a long story,love doesnt exist for me as far as i am concerned just go out there and have fun before love....
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by anugirl(f): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2005
mosiate love,like someone said earlier *follow ur heart* no matter wath people say.....But I will also advice u 2 be very careful *SHINE UR EYES* cuzz he might not feel de same way u do wink  kiss
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by Pinky(f): 9:26am On Jul 30, 2005
mosiate, you re not in love with that guy on the fone. your hormones re playing tricks on you. play it very cool, stop dashing in & out of your crib to give him a call every second he breathes, he will smell desperation & take advantage of it o!
more so,don't mind peeps telling you to follow your head or heart, because if you were thinking clearly from the start you would't bring the issue up on this board, your judgment is sort of clouded now.
your re only attracted to his voice & your imagination of him, love doesn't grow in a day, it starts from somewhere..go out with him on a date, if you guys click it, then you can migrate to friendship or relationship. it's after all this, you can get to love him after knowing who & what he is.....
i once had the same prob. i couldn't think straight to know if i was in love with this dude on the fone. i would sit & say "pinky you re in love...4get story. but when i met him, i realised i was never in love, i was just tripping for his baritone voice. we hit it off nicely but became good friends grin, as we weren't meant for each other at all... today he's married & the friendship is not as Strong as it used to be
[center]so mossy girl.. watch before you leap[/center]
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by Ra(f): 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2005
I wish Mosiate would come back to let us know what happened when she met with her lover boy.

While it's very possible to fall in love over the phone, it takes more than three calls and I dare say you would need to meet the guy in question first to find out if there's indeed any residual of chemistry between you. All the best.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by pkrix(m): 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2005
Well Mosiate, I am sorry to announce to u that there is no guy. U r merely falling for nobody, falling to nothingness cos u ve been talking with an automated 5th generation robot.

I am its controller. I am sorry to have been playing with ur heart with my automated 5th generation robot.

Mosiate, I will say u r a jst gal with a strong affinity for making new friends. U r not in love one.

Wake up pls!
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by Ra(f): 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2005
Erm...pkrix, if you meant what you wrote, that was most unkind of you. If you are just pulling Mosiate's legs, it is even more unkind of you. Either way I doubt very much if Mosiate will recognise any humour in the situation. I wouldn't.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by funmibaby(f): 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2005
fall in love ke abeg, u betta come off it and stop falling in love with a phone voice? rubbish.....................can u imagine in the future people won't have spouses anymore they'd just fall in love with My Man v3.2.

I am telling u now, no such thing. the sooner u get out the better, TRUST ME, you're gonna remember my words.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by IAH(f): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2005
O ga o! My eyes almost popped out when I was reading this thread. I think I live in the 12th century while everybody else lives in 21st century.

BTW, Where was I when this thread was active?
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by Greatpeter(m): 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2005
Supposing you fall in love with someone on phone and on meeting the person one on one you discover that he/she is "Atutupoyoyo" what then do you do?

You must continue oo. grin
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by twinkledew(f): 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2005
hot.. because we r far from eachother, but hopefully we would get to see eachother before the end of this year.

its not online dating its phone dating.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by twinkledew(f): 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2005
its not online dating its phone dating.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by Danasco(m): 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2005
We are already dating with this gal i met on phone. She has visited me from Lagos twice and the thing is working well. Though, she wasnt what i think she actually is(beauty wise), but she is wonderful person to be with.
She call me every thirty minutes and she call me b4 sleep every day. U will be suprise that we are alredy on full time dating. She arrived today from Lagos. She was in Abuja 2 weeks ago. Can u imagine. IS SOMEONE THERE JEALOUS?
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by Greatpeter(m): 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2005
Nope I'm not jealous.
Congrats it works for you.
I hope it works...................
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by twinkledew(f): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2005
Lol. nah i aint jealous. good luck to the both of u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) / So Toto No Get Meter Wey Dey Read / Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.