Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Falling In Love On Phone - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love On Phone (6196 Views)

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falling In Love On Phone by papaku: 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2007
Men,Thats bullshit!!!!

what attracted you to her? Her voice? LOL
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by stoneman91(m): 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2007
Falling in love for most persons is like they think of the intense physical attraction that they feel for someone they want to be with. For once I want to think that falling is centred on how the individual feels whether the transaction is on phone or other wise.There is an article that tries to articulate the whole concept of falling in love, see it on www.anakhu.com in the category on romance
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by moondust(m): 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2007
yes u can fall in love over the phone, but chances are , on meeting the person, the love either evaporates instantly or gets stronger. its a two-way thingy
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by kolette(f): 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2007
'Falling in love on the phone' was one crazy thing that has happened to me too. It went on well for a while but, when we finally met, i was r-e-a-l-l-y disappointed about what i saw. It wasn't worth anything at all. Be careful! voices can be charming.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by damel(f): 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2007
you know its really crazy fallin in love on phone i find my self in the same situation well not me but the other way round,some guy i don't even know from adams and he dose not know me as well,keeps callin, tellin me how much he loves me without even seein a pic of me i just take him as one unserious person how baseless can a relationship be?
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by yelum(f): 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2007
i guess i should add that falling in love on the phone is not all halleluya. i once fancied a guy's voice on the phone, when i met him in
person meen, the voice sounded more like lagos agbero's voice coupled with the fact that he was short (at 5;6'' i was taller than him!) he also had this very arrogant percerption about himself. his voice was so loud and abrasive, everytime he talked i winced. that happened almost 3yrs ago. but i still believe in falling in love on the phone, its happening to me again!(guess am just a hopeless romantic sad sad sad
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by Bidy(f): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2007
This is getting really serious. It seems almost everybody had fallen, is falling or wants to fall in love on the phone. I cant wait for the first caller myself.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by honeyzz(f): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2007
i really do not get it when people sat they are in love with someone they havent met.it really beats me phone internet i guess am all old fashioned but i love who i have seen.i met my fiance through a friend of mine and we spoke on the phone for months before we evntually met cos of distance.i was sceptical about the relationship until i met him and we just decide to be friends.i thinkl what did it for me was meetin and then studying his character traits up close and personal.sometimes u dont know someone u sleep amd wake up with everyday as some people can keep up appearances for months.so the phone thing is definitely a no no
and i advise everyone involved to please meet themselves and assess the real goods.

Zats my own observation.others might see it differently.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by Bblak(f): 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2007
@kolette
quite agree with you.that sweet voice on phone can be very deceptive and dissapointing when you come face to face with the person with the voice.
falling in love on phone ke?definitely not me.I'm out of here
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by mekoyo(m): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2007
That is not an issue.

You have a point there.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by feelgood(m): 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2007
Falling in love on the phone.
falling in love over the net.
falling in love thru sms
Interesting world!!! smiley smiley
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by pamddi: 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2007
for me her voice wasnt all that , but when i met her i went crazy. i believe in it. esp thanks tO mtn
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by NaijaDub(f): 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2007
Love over the phone can happen. Its happened to me!
I was one of the sceptics before I exeprienced it first hand. We finally met after 10 weeks of 'phone love' and its still going good.

I think it makes a difference if you are introduced by friends that know both of you well. Our friends were spot on with the matchmaking.

We are engaged to be married now.  smiley
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by tommyex(m): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2007
MOST TIMES LOVE ON THE PHONE IS ACTUALLY LUST,I AM USE 2 IT OOOO.
ITS JUST A GAME.
BUT MAYB WHEN U SEE EACH OTHER N LOOK OK,THEN U START DOING D REAL LOVE THING,MEANWHILE THE PHONE-TINGY WILL JUST SERVE AS A GUIDE LEADING U PEOPLE AFTER U HAVE MET.

ITS TRIPS 4 ME SHA,I LOVE D SUSPENSE(SINCE I CANT GET 2 WRITE A NOVEL,lol)
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by fyneguy: 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2007
This is a true life story:
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by drered(m): 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2007
Been There 3ce and Men it Bites
They Went Gaga 4 ma Voice But aLl we Did was Just Makin Noise. . .
Story 4 anoda Thread
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by funkelola(f): 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2007
[color=#770077][/color]I FEEL WHAT U FEEL.
I HAD A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE OF RECENT.THE GUY CAME FOR A PRE-MEDICAL EMPLOYMENT TEST IN THE BANK I WORK AND I HAPPENED TO BE THE ONE WHO CALLED ALL THE APPLICANT ON PHONE TO COME FOR THE TEST.FROM THERE, THE GUY KEEP CALLING BCOZ HE WAS NOT CALLED TO COME AND RESUME AND WHENEVER HE CALLS I TELL HIM TO BELIEVE IN HIMSELF THAT HE'S TIME WILL COME.
     HMM!THIS IS HOW THE WHOLE THING STARTED O
HE CALLS ME EVERYMORNING TILL DATE AND WE USUALLY TALK AT LENGTH.U WONT BELIEVE THAT EVEN WITHOUT SEEING HIM I FELL FOR HIM ALREADY. BUT AM ALWAYS CONSCIOUS OF THE FACT THAT THIS PHONE LOVE IS ALREADY GETTING INTO MY HEAD O.
       TRULY, THIS GUY PROMISED TO PAY ME A VISIT IN OSUN STATE AND HE DID.TRULY I DONT KNOW HIM OR WHAT HE LOOK LIKE.HE DID NOT REALLY LOOK LIKE WHAT HE SOUND ON PHONE BUT HE'S OKAY.TALL(TOO TALL FOR MY SIZE),GOOD LOOKING AND ORGANIZED.
BLIV ME, THE MOMENT I SAW HIM, THE FEELINGS I HAD FOR HIM DIMINISHED SORT OF.YET,HE IS STILL AS CARING AS EVER.CALLS ME HIS WIFE AND ALL SORT.HE WANTS ME TO MEET HIS FAMILY,
IS REALLY HOW LOVE WORKS
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by tinugirl(f): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2007
kiss i am a good example of someone that fell in love on phone.And i am happy that i never regreted it,i feel u jo nothing dey bad in it ride on
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by UNLEASHED(m): 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2007
Hmmmm, let me think. . . . . . . . Capital letter "N" and a big "O"
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by finestboy2(m): 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2007
its ok if you like d person
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by FactorChic(f): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2007
I think u should wait and see dis person FACE TO FACE, pls anybody can sound like an angel, sebi na phone?
don't be too hasty, u might like her on d phone, then meet her face to face and something doesn't seem right anymore, and then it might be too late
take ur time, phone love no be good thing abeg
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by FactorChic(f): 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2007
UNLEASHED:

Hmmmm, let me think. . . . . . . . Capital letter "N" and a big "O"
LOL Unleashed, u no wan take am easy at all, like HELL to the NO NO!
hahaha I feel u jare
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by oyie(f): 8:04am On Sep 18, 2007
hmm
wen iwas in uni. i called a classmate to warn about a test that will take place d next dy.her elder boy picked.jesus d voice was off d hook.downright sexy! tongue grin

i kept looking for stupid reasons just to call until i saw his pic from my friend.i screamed in my mind! shocked shocked shocked
he was deformed and an atutupopoyoyo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
since then i dont fall for people i have not met lipsrsealed embarassed undecided
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by Seun(m): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2007
Hehe. It's funny how you didn't bother to learn anything non-physical about him.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by rhemmy(m): 8:45am On Sep 18, 2007
So, nothing is wrong with falling in love on the phone, but shine your eye well-well. cool smiley
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by Bosdem(f): 9:35am On Sep 18, 2007
It is not impossible, just becareful about it.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by lateefah79: 10:04am On Sep 18, 2007
yeah,am actually in one right now,av seen his pix,so cute face his got,not to exaggerate,he looks like babyF,n so caring,but we 're yet to meet,
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by earthrealm(m): 10:21am On Sep 18, 2007
wait guys, something fishy is going on here,
i have scrolled tru all the posts, n most if not all the people advocating/praising phone based relationships are newbies!!!, [meaning that they used anoda id 2 write their post][so if my theory is tru, what are they hiding?]

my 2cents on the phone stuff is that it doesnt always work, even seeing pics can be decptive not 2 talk of just voice,

if na so all the call center babes in celtel/mtn/glo 4 don marry finish by now!!, cos most of them get very sweet voice
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by ussyman: 11:10am On Sep 18, 2007
This is very true, I hv done it b4, and now on one.

Neva underestimate communication when it comes it real love. It create "sparks"
more than anything.

I hv this chic that 's so wonderful on phone and has this super personality. Very warm, calculating, cautious and excellent courtesy on phone. I hv seen her once but that was when I was not even interested. Her sister once said she is my type, but I neva believed her.

Whenever she talks she seems to says what's on my mind. I often wonder. I remember somebody told me he married his wife after about 6 month 'escapade' on phone. And I think I will marry mind too, lol.

So we should neva underate the power of communication.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by Sulaig(m): 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2007
Getting to know someone over the phone can be a complicated process sometimes.Recently i got a text mate from a magazine.The first day i spoke to her on the phone i had a terribly strong erection.Her voice was the sweetest voice i ever heard.

We talked for weeks on the phone and everytime i heard her voice that erection would torment me.Then one day we met when she came to the town where i reside.It was the greatest disappointment of my life.She was so ugly.I wouldn't have bothered much if maybe she had a fantastic ass or something like that but even there she was zero.

What made it so disappointing for me was the fact that over the phone we had made it clear to one another that we wanted to f--k each other.

Needless to say i couldn't find that erection that had tormented me for weeks.After weeks of daydreaming and imagining what i was going to do to her in bed the disappointment was too much.

Anyway we ended up not f-----g because my mind and dick just switched off.
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by Tmoni(m): 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2007
i am currently falling in love with a beautiful girl on the phone, cant wait to meet her in real life and it looks good

maybe , she might end up as Mrs Me,
wish us luck
Re: Falling In Love On Phone by kolette(f): 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2007
@Tmoni
Boy, i wish you luck! but just be careful with the way you go about it. You might end up being D-I-S-A-P-P-O-I-N-T-E-D (on meeting her) just like me.  cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How to overcome a broken heart? / Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? / This Lady's Huge Boobs Are Causing A Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.