Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,916 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? (3621 Views)

Why Gurls Sleep The Way They Do / Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? / What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 12:04am On Dec 08, 2011
Bro, i say dis boi na small pikin, i just dey manage chat the bornful for here ni angry angry. Animal in human form-Afin undecided undecided
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by MrsChima1(f): 12:06am On Dec 08, 2011
tellwisdom:

Yansh wey be sey na tones of poo full inside embarassed embarassed. What is there to jubilate abt?? undecided undecided

It was full of poo when YOU ASKED FOR IT.   grin grin grin grin grin Jubilate these nuts.
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by seedord247(m): 12:07am On Dec 08, 2011
tellwisdom:

Bro, i say dis boi na small pikin, i just dey manage chat the bornful for here ni angry angry. Animal in human form-Afin undecided undecided

I thought as much The lizard need a license to be that reetarded fagg0t
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 08, 2011
tellwisdom:

But i warned you  embarassed embarassed. But u wld not listen. Stay away from me undecided stay away from me undecided.

Yes, ALBINOS are human, bt not with the one of an head of a lizard embarassed embarassed #Mmmbanuu angry angry  Aruuuuu(Abomination angry angry angry)
[size=14pt]ROTFLMAO!  grin grin grin
You see! If only your father had listened when your mother was begging him to stop that night, that she forgot condoms! grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 12:15am On Dec 08, 2011
It was full of poo when YOU ASKED FOR IT. grin grin grin grin grin Jubilate these nuts.

U knew it was full of poo, that was exactly the reason u refused me using it undecided undecided#Take ur KORODOM YANSH OFF MY SIGHT MADAM angry angry
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by MrsChima1(f): 12:17am On Dec 08, 2011
tellwisdom:

U knew it was full of poo, that was exactly the reason u refused me using it undecided undecided#Take your KORODOM YANSH OFF MY SIGHT MADAM angry angry

You have changed your mind about using my nyansh for pillow? Oh well. Have a sweet nightmare! wink
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 12:17am On Dec 08, 2011
I thought as much The lizard need a license to be that reetarded fagg0t

grin grin grin, i swear if this guy mistakenly waka pass my area, i go tell those kids make dem stone em head  undecided undecided
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 12:18am On Dec 08, 2011
You have changed your mind about using my nyansh for pillow? Oh well. Have a sweet nightmare! wink

I was thinking of peeling off the flesh to remove all the poo inside and then insert foam inside before using it grin grin
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 08, 2011
[size=14pt]THIS IS FUN!

I HOPE MODS ARE ENJOYING. . . COS I SURE AM! grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 12:25am On Dec 08, 2011
Dude your a disgrace to your fellow animals. embarassed embarassed I wonder why u keep mentioning MODS all d time angry angry.

Na MODS help u start abuse?? aby na mods dey help u write your OGBOM GBO dirty grammer, trying to impress bitchesss here?? #bornfool angry angry. your sttoopid self started what u cldnt finish, and nw u re here calling on MODS. #Animal angry angry
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by seedord247(m): 12:27am On Dec 08, 2011
tellwisdom:

Dude your a disgrace to your fellow animals. embarassed embarassed I wonder why u keep mentioning MODS all d time angry angry.

Na MODS help u start abuse?? aby na mods dey help u write your OGBOM GBO dirty grammer, trying to impress bitchesss here?? #bornfool angry angry. your sttoopid self started what u cldnt finish, and nw u re here calling on MODS. #Animal angry angry

That's why they gave him a special name C*****
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by 195(f): 12:28am On Dec 08, 2011
BY THE POWERS BESTONED ABI NA BESTOWED UPON ME

I HERE BY PLACE A CURSE ON TELLWISDOM AND SEXKILLS

TOMORROW MORNING THEY WOULD RIDE OKADA TO MARKET AND BUY BITTER LEAF AND CHEW IT RAW

TREK BACK HOME AND DRINK WATER BEFORE THEY REGAIN THEIR SENSES

190 HAS SPOKEN!!
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by seedord247(m): 12:29am On Dec 08, 2011
This is what am asking from God . . . .

Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 08, 2011
tellwisdom:

Na MODS help u start abuse?? aby na mods dey help u write your OGBOM GBO dirty grammer, trying to impress bitchesss here??  #bornfool angry angry. your sttoopid self started what u cldnt finish, and nw u re here calling on MODS. #Animal angry angry

[size=14pt]Hahaha!  grin grin grin grin
Foooool! Who is using angry smiley now? Why must you use  angry angry? Huh? You dey cry? grin grin grin grin grin Why the fcck are you hurting? Fool!

Blame your mother for forgetting the condom, and your dad for not stopping when your mom was begging him! Idiots!

Arranticus Nonsenticus! grin grin grin grin[/size]
[quote][/quote]
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by 195(f): 12:37am On Dec 08, 2011
^errm skills - kindly refrain from insulting one's parents

Thank you

. . . From moderator 190 smiley
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 08, 2011
[size=14pt]And if i dont? undecided
[/size]
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by 195(f): 12:44am On Dec 08, 2011
Im banning you straight away

Infact na mate bring that one

I said stop insulting people's parents

and u dare question me

Who would pay your school fees

OK for real - Just stop, u wont like if they talk yours down - face him and quit his parents

. . . . From moderator 190
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 08, 2011
[size=14pt]Haha! Go back to page one! My warning was there! wink

I send ban? NO!. . . . Keep that in mind! cool[/size]
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by 195(f): 12:49am On Dec 08, 2011

. . . . dials 080 - catch a crace man

. . . from moderator 190 undecided
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 08, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^
Make it Snappy. . .

You aint seen Nothing yet!

Sexkillz! cool[/size]
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by 195(f): 12:53am On Dec 08, 2011
I don go sleep na you know undecided undecided
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 08, 2011
[size=14pt]Sleep well[/size]
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Adanora: 1:10am On Dec 08, 2011
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by movers82(m): 3:11am On Dec 08, 2011
;@Tellwisdom, tnx for d rib cracking posts grin cheesy
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Nobody: 3:25am On Dec 08, 2011
OP u mind dem grin?
Na the same dress wey she take use smoke fish na im she go wear for date grin
All these naija babes sef dem no believe in using perfumes angry
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 08, 2011
Omo na wetin sexkillz shack today? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 08, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by cynthiafred67(f): 9:07am On Dec 08, 2011
@op
don't generalize change your topic to what is wrong with some nija girls? Or better still what is wrong with the girl u meet in the eatery. It is funny how some guys open silly threads just to insult nija girls. undecided
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by MrResource(m): 10:08am On Dec 08, 2011
^^vely vely true. . .
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Chimezie198(m): 11:11am On Dec 08, 2011
Nairaland server underload, pls refresh in 30seconds!
WTF.
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2011
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Chimezie198(m): 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2011
kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mrbrownjay....r U An Edo Guy? / Young Girls Dating Married Men / My 35years Old Step Mother,wants 2 Have Sex With Me.. Pls Advice Me On Wat 2 Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.