Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. (22092 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Adeboye With Obj, Ogd; Tb Joshua With Atta Mills. The Fruit Speaks Louder / Adeboye, Oritsejafor Vs T.b. Joshua (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2011
RICHIE BOI:

According to an eye witness,It was indeed a ridiculous experience,the guy was about to be ministered to when he brought out a brand new axe.This led to a commotion. [b]Strangely,he only lifted his hand but couldn’t stab the prophet. He fell.[/b]Prophet quickly took the axe from him and security operatives whisked him away to Ikotun Police post.

I learnt Prophet T.B Joshua gave him N100,000 to set up himself.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/14906/4/shocker-an-alleged-worshipperndubusi-francis-attem.html

Now its things like this that makes me love this T.B Joshua Nigger!!

I can imagine him being all cool and starring at the nigger while he tried to act a fool.

Something tells me that this event was scripted, directed and acted by the Producers and Directors of cinematography and special effects of Synagogue Church, but that not withstanding, this niggers rep just went up!! Its the type of street credibility you need as a pastor to stay ontop of the competition. I dare any other pastor to attempt it. Bleep that whole spiritual bullshi't of flying in the night and trying to kill him in the spiritual world or the whole line of coming to church to "winch" him to death spiritually, this is live mutherfuckers!! Real shi't. People saw it go down. Witnesses!! Everybody in that place saw the shit go down live. I'm guessing it will even be aired on his satellite network as well. Now them niggers would go out and spread the word that not only is T.B Joshua spiritually invincible, but also physically. If his bodyguards were made to look incompetent in the sketch sef, that would make the movie Oscar material. GADDAMN!!  grin

GOD I love their marketing strategy!!

Ride on T.B.J, amongst all the hustlers in your line of hussle, I respect your game most because you are a real nigger.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by chopper(m): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2011
That event was planned, i can bet you!!!
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by chopper(m): 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2011
I can bet you that that incident was pre- planned!!!
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by bonna4u(m): 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2011
executinal:

Interesting shocked shocked Do you have link to the story??
why are you asking me? Didn't you read the part of the story that said: "I heard T.B Joshua paid him 100,000 to set himself up".
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by texazzpete(m): 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

OMG!! please any synagog purson here please tell me which cream does Pastor TB use. I have got to get me some  grin  grin  grin

it's called Photoshop cheesy
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by DrummaBoy(m): 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2011
Is there a police report from The Ikotun division of the police to corroborate the story.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by MissEZ(f): 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2011
I think the phrase "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm " has been abused by the christian community. God is not a god of stupidity, and does not encourage foolishness in people. You go to a church where the members can barely survive, yet the pastor is living large, and when people point to that fact, the next thing is "touch not my anointed" blah blah blah.

God knows who his anointed truly are o, and most of all these pastors coming out and using smoke screens to block our view, only God truly knows if they are his. make every body read their bible o.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by Olumogun: 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2011
what a way to make fast money for the man
100,000 for trying to "machete" a prophet?
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by Fireson: 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2011
O boy eh! See majic? Abeg make una helep me ask TB Joshua where im wash im head cause me 2 I won go wash my head ohhhh, :, grin
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by basadenet: 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2011
So what do we call that? A miracle or acted Miracle? wonders shall never end. To me it is not a story but a thrash. Moderator should delete this thread immediately.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by Basildon1(m): 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2011
Abeg, leave story for tortoise! which kain attack be this one. Gimmicks!

texazzpete:

OMG!! please any synagog purson here please tell me which cream does Pastor TB use. I have got to get me some  

it's called Photoshop cheesy
Bros, forget photoshop. I dont give two about the fellow but the guy is fresh !!
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by ak47mann(m): 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2011
TB Joshua muhehehehehe that man i don't no i cant judge cos am not GOD to judge him but it seems like his going through a lot of obstacles in his life from sky news report to now staging up this one what a drama, only GOD knows
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by slimyem: 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2011
brainpulse:

LOL you are a badddddddddd guy grin
bro, m a chic not a guy.fanks!
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by Oluschenco(m): 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2011
Merlin season 5
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2011
Publicity stunt
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by j4sure(m): 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2011
How True is this story?

What could be the real detail that could have made the Man go Annoy to dat Level that might want to make him a KIll?

well Wonders neva ssssssssssssssssssszzzzz
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by BERNIMOORE: 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2011
THE ALLEDGED EVENT WAS  EITHER PLANNED TO CREATE IMPRESSION in favour of TB JOSHUA or a calculated event to deceive lazy Nigerians who own bible but refuse to read and get true understanding but has been brainwashed to accept people like joshua to interpprete for them,or those who are desperately looking for miracle,but will be disappointed to receive nothing if not additional problem from joshua,Ask Yinka  Ayefele,he knows him better,stop deceiving people here pls.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by eros(m): 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2011
Hmmmmm
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by ojofu(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2011
Deliverance at 1am shocked But why 1am ?
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by andyanders: 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2011
@Kx
You call this pre arranged? Lack of ignorance
Dont worry, somebody with Jack nife will visit you and stab you so that it will also be called pre arranged. Because of ignorance you people swim in darkness. That isto tell you who the man of God is and will continue to be. Because power belongs to the almighty, nothing can happen to the man of God Snior Prophet T.B. Joshua. Touch not His annointed, That is God Almighty for you and T.B Joshua is His annointed no matter what you and your likes say, he T. B Joshua will not reply you because he knows who you people are as agents of devil.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by ajadek(m): 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2011
@andyanders, pls how can u link me up with man of god because i need #2m up my busrines.and i believe my faith will heal me when i meet him.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by deadie(m): 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2011
Yea, m0rons will believe this. This is staged.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by mazaje(m): 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2011
Fu[i]c[/i]k a TB Joshua(I love his hustle grin grin). . .The whole scene was stage managed. . .
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by lukkie(m): 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2011
Isn't it clear that it was staged? People are gullible sha, including supposedly educated ones.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by andyanders: 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2011
@mazaje
@lukkie
Since you people said it was stage managed, you will be visited with same action and be stabbed and let us see if it was stage managed. Ignorant foo-ls
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by ajadek(m): 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2011
@andyanders.u no consider my post
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by Sirniyeh(m): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2011
To me, I will be the last person to be decieved by Nigerian pastors. Hear me, the 100k given is the negotiated bill to carry out the script. It's a script! So, I'm not surprised because it has also happened when a pastor came from PH to lagos to hire some drama group in Ikorodu to perform in His Church. He gave them the script for the playlet. The following day, we started watching that playlet on TV advert that the pastor was doing miracle. Ha, Nigerians infact God don tire. The wise will continue to be wise. TB Joshua is a wise man.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by slap1(m): 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2011
brainpulse:

In case you av just graduated from the primary school let me bring somethings to your understanding.

1. Has anyone come out to tell us the motive of the young man?
2. What investigation has being conducted to give you a pointer that the story is true?
3. Why give him money when investigation i belief av not being concluded? To believe he can forgive all sin?

Note: Nigerians are the most gullible set of mammals working on planet earth. You just beleive everything without motive and investigation. HHHHHHHHHAa!
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by whiteroses(f): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2011
that church is still functioning?
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by james1(m): 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2011
T B Joshua is the only big pastor in Nigeria who did not use worshippers money to build schools and fix unreasonable school fee so same worshippers from whom the money was gathered are not able to afford it.he is one of the few men of God,who despite his popularity world wide refused to clad himself with church titles.he is the only pastor in Nigeria who gives all his money to the needy,I repeat all his money!(The bible reports:Jesus went about doing good!)
If his attacker had succeeded,I bet those saying stage management here will shout from the roof tops;if he was truly a man of God,why couldn't he command the man to lay down his weapon?now he simply looked on like though the man was not a threat to his life,you shout stage management.go and try and see the result.like it or not;pastor Joshua had touched the lives of hundreds of thousands directly and tens of millions indirectly.PRAISE GOD!!!!!
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by andyanders: 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2011
@james1

The God of T.B. Joshua will bless you for you know that truth and ONLY the truth will save you. For they saying that it was stage managed will face same and let us see if they will come out of it.

These people saying negative things about the man of God should seat down and find out who this man is. Since they the blackmailers, keep saying negative things about the man of God, he the man of God will continually be blessed and the blackmailers will continue in ignorance and lack of knowledge. I pray to God to open their eyes to see the truth.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by BlueMagic2(m): 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2011
I'd like to see him stop a sniper's bullet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya / World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos / How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.