Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. (22091 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Adeboye With Obj, Ogd; Tb Joshua With Atta Mills. The Fruit Speaks Louder / Adeboye, Oritsejafor Vs T.b. Joshua (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by tlops(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2011
nakedall:

What failed the Late Baba Kazeem (RIP) work for TB Joshua. The man get original or na plan business!

Baba kazeem na OPC leader abi? Thank God for protection. whether prophet or not it is a crime to attempt to assault anyone.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by Shalomniyi: 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2011
Wonders shall neva end, whether 'set-up' or set himself up, all shall be revealed with time. There is no one like JESUS, no replica, no duplicate. HE IS D LORD OF ALL FLESH.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by MissEZ(f): 3:03am On Dec 10, 2011
@ Lovine, i dont wish him dead, he doesnt need to die for it to be proven that he isnt a man of God. On the contrary, i wish him well. However nothing will carry me to his church, what for? Doesnt it bother u guys that people treat his church like a babalawo's shrine? Me i believe in God, not TB Joshua or any man of God. The only way to God is through Christ his son.

By all means keep following the man. As for me and myself, i will not even step a cut off finger toe nail into that church, talk-less of my who self.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by CGKing(m): 3:56am On Dec 10, 2011
Well one thing i know is that God is a BEING, intelligent being; not a great white statue just sitting on a throne. He is person like you and I as it is written, He made us in His likeness. He wont just sit there watching ppl do whatever they like. There is a time for everything and if this prophet has been playing games with God all this while, dont you think he should have met his waterloo by now? From what I have read and experienced, theives get caught one day, even small small bad things wey we dey do get exposed one day, false prophets eventually fall one day, so if he is a false prophet, why is it taking soooooo long for him to meet his time? No one can mess with God's patience for so long.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by moderatorr: 10:13am On Dec 10, 2011
THINGS I LEARNT FROM TBJ PROPHESIES THAT SOLVED PEOPLE'S PROBLEMS:
1. The moment you visit a native doctor, its like when you join a cult - you are destroyed.
2. 99 percent of barreness is caused by spirit-husbands or wives of either spouse comming nightly to make love to them.
3. Giving offers us a chance to change our desitiny.
4. Evil spirits are like parasites, their food is pain and dissapointments on their host with eventual death.
But unlike parasites they can control their hosts.
5. Eating in the dream is evil. Thats how most people are poisoned.
6. Most problems are caused by evil spirits.
7. Not All can do deliverance. Some are pastors, some are councellors, some are evangelists, few , very few are prophets.
8. When an entire family stops progressing, or starts dying, its usually caused by an evil spirit living in one of them.
9. Jesus forgives any sin and accepts anyone!
10. Miracles, prophesies and deliverances are real and verifiable.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by Lasinoh: 10:36am On Dec 10, 2011
moderatorr:

THINGS I LEARNT FROM TBJ PROPHESIES THAT SOLVED PEOPLE'S PROBLEMS:
1. The moment you visit a native doctor, its like when you join a cult - you are destroyed.
2. 99 percent of barreness is caused by spirit-husbands or wives of either spouse comming nightly to make love to them.
3. Giving offers us a chance to change our desitiny.
4. Evil spirits are like parasites, their food is pain and dissapointments on their host with eventual death.
But unlike parasites they can control their hosts.
5. Eating in the dream is evil. Thats how most people are poisoned.
6. Most problems are caused by evil spirits.
7. Not All can do deliverance. Some are pastors, some are councellors, some are evangelists, few , very few are prophets.
8. When an entire family stops progressing, or starts dying, its usually caused by an evil spirit living in one of them.
9. Jesus forgives any sin and accepts anyone!
10. Miracles, prophesies and deliverances are real and verifiable.

Look at this busy-body. . . .Back at you baby! kiss

Holy Nwenje. . . na here you dey? Oh preacher-preacher. . . I am sure Jesus used the fuKK word even better than you. grin
Have you managed to get married and take in? When are you gonna give birth to those twin fibioid tumors that have been protruding through your anus. . . .from too much anus-phocking with evil spirits huh? wink

[size=20pt]fukc boy, fukc.
That makes you smatter than most africans.
Fukc boy, find a good horse with a big fukc stikc,
throw your wrong hole open
and get fukcd boy, get fukcd
it makes you advanced.
Fukc back boy , fukc back.
Marry the horse,
get fukcd , fukcd, fukcd boy,
take in .nd
adopt a kid.
Teach him to get fukcd,
teach iim to be advanced like you.
He isnt your biological son so when he gets to 18, fukc him boy, fukc him hard.
its your right, africans are backward, and though you are an african you are living in the US. . . and getting your son fukcd by your horse, so you are advanced in thinking and excersing your full rights.Cut out a beautiful tree stump in your backyard.
Stick it in your hole and fukc yourself boy, fukc.
You know what you are doing and david mark is backward.[/size]
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by elampiro(m): 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2011
Most of the multimillion or billionaires pastors are fake and deceivers. Nigerians are easily deceived and gullible, no one wants to take the narrow road that leads to heaven. Everyone wants a quick solution, hence people run from pillar to post. Behold the clever so called men of God ate there to feast on the peoples' fear to enrich themselves. The difference between the magicians of those days and most pastors of today is the fact that the pastors of today are smart to hide under the name of God to sell their magic. , ' Many will come and say in your name I cast out demons, I cured many ailment and work many miracles. I will say go away you evil doer for I do not know you'. A word is enough for the wise. Pls note my post is not directed at any particular pastor but a genetral opinion. God is the only just judge.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by aribisala0(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2011
"BRAND NEW UTC AXE"
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by james1(m): 6:09am On Dec 20, 2011
@miss EZ.I bet you have no qualms when some redeemers shout the God of adeboye or when winners shout the God of oyedepo,you can't deny not hearing the God of choosen at the bus stop's or early morning preaching on your street.please do yourself a favour;find nigeria's richest pastors on nairaland or google it.then compare it against what they do with money,I believe you will start laughing cos many of you are blinded to what your pastors do.Jesus:saviour of all mankind admonished;remove the log from your own eye before seeing the speck in other peoples eyes!
You don't have any problems with oyedepo having 4 private jets,do you?you don't have any problems with the way many pastors treat their members like servants,do you?you don't have any problem with some of them having schools built with seeds sown by ordinary church members and then proceeding to fix school fees that apparently came from another planet meant to disenfranchise ordinary church members,do you?
Why do so many people hate and speak against pastor Joshua with so much venom?why do so many of you fail to look at the lives of these pastor's and really see who is christlike!!!
Even though I have never been to synagogue;am a very big fan of pastor Joshua.I have been a serious member of the popular churches,I see how pastors treat money,rich members and ordinary members,some at some point see themselves like though they doing members a favour.some are down right rude and arrogant but on the altar,they behave like angels.oh miss EZ,I know you have the perfect excuse for their behaviour.Jesus,saviour of mankind did not display those attribute's,even though he was flesh and blood for the time he was on earth,he never got carried away cos of his powers or his ability to positively change anyone's lot.
PEOPLE,PLEASE LET GOD BE TRUE AND OPEN YOUR EYES!
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by Albert708(m): 8:46am On Dec 20, 2011
May GOD be the glory for protecting its servant.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by oaroloye(m): 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2012
If this took place in an airport, Nigerian Airways will claim the right to look inside everybody's coat for hidden axes.

That's how America does it!

I don't know anything about the ministry of T.B. Joshua.
If it is indeed a staged attack, there will be many other indications that he is a false Christian.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by aboladale: 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
hmmmm interesting
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by aribisala0(m): 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2013
Me I have one request .GEJ Should sign a Presidential Amnesty order and let them leave me and the guy with the axe for 5 minutes.
Why does he need security?
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by Elmos: 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
Miss EZ: The God of TB joshua? I thought we were all serving the same God? I bet TB Joshua is serving a "god" and not God. Nobody has monopoly over God.

Nothing can ever carry me to this man's church.

Your word remind me of one guy at Ogba, he did say exact thing you just said that nothing would make you go to the church, but when things changed for the worse and sickness and affliction succeeded with their coup in his life, he seek the same guy whom he said the word before, he was eventually healed and restored, he said he will never say such word to any man of God for the rest of his life.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by Yooguyz: 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
BERNIMOORE:
PELLER THE MAGICIAN PERFORM MORE WONDERS THEN,HIS WIFE WAS LYING ON THE TABLE FLAT THEN MERE LOOKING AND STERRING AT THE WOMAN HE RAISES HIS HEAD UP,AND THE WHOLE WOMAN'S BODY LIFTS ALONG THE MOVEMENT OF PELLERS HEAD HIGH UP JUST THE WAY AN OPERATOR CONTROLLS A CATERPILAR WITH VERY LONG SAVO ARM PULLING DOWN AN UPSTAIR,INFACT THE BODY MOVES ANYWHERE PELLER  HEAD TWISTS,THEN I ASK MYSELF,IS THIS MIRACLE OR MAGIC WONDERS?[/b]DID JESUS NOT WARN THAT HIS NAME ''IN JESUS NAME'' WILL BE USED BY FALSE PROPHETS TO PERFORM WONDERS BUT HE WILL DENY THEM,''GO AWAY FROM ME,WORKERS OF LAWLESSNESS.
READ YOURSELF;MATHEW 7;21-23.
[b]VERY WEAK PEOPLE WHO DONT READ BIBLE THERESELVES OR BELIEVED THAT THEY ARE NOT SPIRITUAL ENOUGH TO READ ON THEIR OWN OFTEN GET CARRIED AWAY WHEN THEY SEE MAGIC PERFORMED BUT LACK THE COURAGE TO ASK IF ITS FROM GOD,OR IS IT A BASIS TO FORM OPINION THAT IT IS FROM GOD,WHY DO YOU OWN A BIBLE IN THE FIRST PLACE? WHY IS IT THE MOST DISTRIBUTED BOOK ON EARTH IN ALMOST ALL MAJOR LANGUAGE,ITS BECAUSE GOD WANT TO EXPOSE ANGELS POSING AS GODS WHILE THEY ARE EVIL,''THEY CAME LIKE SHEEP,BUT ARE RAVENOUSE WOLVES INSIDE''JUST READ THE ABOVE BOOK OF MATHEW.BEWARE,JESUS SAID,USE YOUR SENSE,STAY ALERT, NOT LEAVING EVERYTHING TO GOD YOU ARE COMMANDED TO BEWARE.  

Quite interesting that you believe in TB joshuas miracles.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by BERNIMOORE: 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
Yooguyz:

Quite interesting that you believe in TB joshuas miracles.

have you taking your pills? if not you should have read this on page 1 of this same thread

https://www.nairaland.com/820484/worshipper-tries-attack-tb-joshua/1 that i dont sopport fake prophet like joshua and controversial pastor like you

oh, you miss that part, go back to pg 1

BERNIMOORE: 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2011
THE ALLEDGED EVENT WAS EITHER PLANNED TO CREATE IMPRESSION in favour of TB JOSHUA or a calculated event to deceive lazy Nigerians who own bible but refuse to read and get true understanding but has been brainwashed to accept people like joshua to interpprete for them,or those who are desperately looking for miracle,but will be disappointed to receive nothing if not additional problem from joshua,Ask Yinka Ayefele,he knows him better,stop deceiving people here pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya / World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos / How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.