Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. (22093 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Adeboye With Obj, Ogd; Tb Joshua With Atta Mills. The Fruit Speaks Louder / Adeboye, Oritsejafor Vs T.b. Joshua (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by MissEZ(f): 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2011
The God of TB joshua? I thought we were all serving the same God? I bet TB Joshua is serving a "god" and not God. Nobody has monopoly over God.

Nothing can ever carry me to this man's church.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by ziccoit: 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2011
It is either the story is a kind of setup write up or a staged up event to deceive the infinite(not 3) Ideeots or TB Joshua is a full time Babalawo.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by lukkie(m): 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2011
andyanders:

@mazaje
@lukkie
Since you people said it was stage managed, you will be visited with same action and be stabbed and let us see if it was stage managed. Ignorant foo-ls

Hmmnnn, i saw this coming.

This is exactly my problem with religious people, Xtian/Muslim/Whatever; hard-hearted, hateful, vindictive & very wicked. Exact opposites of what Jesus preached. You guys are hardly role models. Rather you act as if your livelihood hinges (maybe it does) on these phantom performances by your "Men of God." You can't take any criticisms and you can kill for it.

Shame on you and your fraudulent minds.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by andyanders: 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2011
@Miss EZ
@ziccoit

You can call him all names because all of you are products of the devil. I don't blame all of you because there is no spirit of God Almighty in. You can keep talking about him and he will continue to be growing. Since you call him babalawo, have you seen any babalawo criticized and he keep growing?
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by drgeorge1(m): 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2011
diz man will neva cease to decieve d feeble-minded, Arrant nonsense! Nxt story plzzzzzzzzz
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by touchmeder: 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2011
Too many people trying to kill this man with juju,otherwise or taking trash about him. They then come to confess and say how things have been working against them after ''talking trash'' or planning to do stuff. IS THIS THE ONLY MAN OF GOD IN NIGERIA?
I cant buy into all these sort of stories. its all staged managed. angry
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by Finland(m): 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2011
Well, I think TB should be careful from now on cos he just opened an avenue for people to kill him. if stab attempt means money then a lot of people would be planning that already. Make an attempt and fall when he looks at you.Then you are 100,000 naira richer grin
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by readonce: 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2011
*singin shina peters*, action! action! action!, TB juju
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by Toks2008(m): 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2011
Funny and stupid.

I guess this is another stage drama aimed at making people believe that T B Joshua has a kind of invinsuble quality.

Nonsense
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by DonaldsN(m): 12:36am On Dec 09, 2011
Atimes, people believe a lie cos they want it to be true or cos they are afraid it might be true. Lets Be wise dudes
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by MissEZ(f): 2:06am On Dec 09, 2011
@ andyanders, you are funny o, so because i disagree with your man of God i am now a product of the devil, lol, i laugh in TB Joshua. Keep following the man and not God.

As for calling me a product of the devil, i will say that it takes one to know one. As for your question about babalawo, you seem to have experience criticizing them, so why not answer your own question.

Funny dude
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by logica(m): 3:45am On Dec 09, 2011
andyanders:

@Kx
You call this pre arranged? Lack of ignorance
Very correct, even if it's a Freudian Slip.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by mazaje(m): 4:04am On Dec 09, 2011
andyanders:

@mazaje
@lukkie
Since you people said it was stage managed, you will be visited with same action and be stabbed and let us see if it was stage managed. Ignorant foo-ls

F[i]u[/i]ck you and f[i]u[/i]ck TB Joshua. . . .Cretin. . .
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by hamsky: 4:42am On Dec 09, 2011
[size=40pt][center]THE TRUTH ABOUT THE SO CALLED PROPHET TB JOSHUA[/center][/size]
[center][size=20pt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pko3TTXLIM&feature=share[/size][/center]
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by Freesia(f): 5:55am On Dec 09, 2011
Is that his picture?? I have heard about him before, I'm not sure why I always assumed he was an elderly pastor of about 60+ years
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by member479760: 6:16am On Dec 09, 2011
What failed the Late Baba Kazeem (RIP) work for TB Joshua. The man get original or na plan business!
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by thetelz(m): 6:50am On Dec 09, 2011
His so called ogbanjes don dey vex for am o
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by Diligence: 6:53am On Dec 09, 2011
When u see a false prophet, u shall know - when a man seeks mundial glory more than the gospel itself, u know he's a chartered charlatan - if it's not prediction of football match outcome, it is sheer show of magic, etc - this is not the way of Jesus Christ - our personal Lord and saviour!
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by sugardaddy1(m): 9:07am On Dec 09, 2011
Diligence:

When u see a false prophet, u shall know - when a man seeks mundial glory more than the gospel itself, u know he's a chartered charlatan - if it's not prediction of football match outcome, it is sheer show of magic, etc - this is not the way of Jesus Christ - our personal Lord and saviour!
@Diligence
You took the words out of my mouth.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by Skoopy(m): 9:21am On Dec 09, 2011
Folk-Tale
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by drstan(m): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2011
Those that doubt tbjosh are those that dnt have access in watching emmanuel tv station. A question 4 u all, had it been it was JESUS would u have belive him,, 2, Hope u know the story in the bible that tels us when Jesus fixed back the ear of that soldier that try to arest him,but the soldier ear was cut of by one of jesus disciple,i bet u will say it was pre arange by jesus nd it desciple ,and it was directed by peter, the editor was john,,do u knw if the story is true, .d poster say he "learnt that the man was paid 100k ", if we ar al educated as we claim dat means the 100k issue was nt part of the original story bt an eardrop or gosip trash that he had 4rm an unknwn source,. Jbjosh is as real as jesus story is real
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by BERNIMOORE: 9:47am On Dec 09, 2011
PELLER THE MAGICIAN PERFORM MORE WONDERS THEN,HIS WIFE WAS LYING ON THE TABLE FLAT THEN MERE LOOKING AND STERRING AT THE WOMAN HE RAISES HIS HEAD UP,AND THE WHOLE WOMAN'S BODY LIFTS ALONG THE MOVEMENT OF PELLERS HEAD HIGH UP JUST THE WAY AN OPERATOR CONTROLLS A CATERPILAR WITH VERY LONG SAVO ARM PULLING DOWN AN UPSTAIR,INFACT THE BODY MOVES ANYWHERE PELLER  HEAD TWISTS,THEN I ASK MYSELF,IS THIS MIRACLE OR MAGIC WONDERS?DID JESUS NOT WARN THAT HIS NAME ''IN JESUS NAME'' WILL BE USED BY FALSE PROPHETS TO PERFORM WONDERS BUT HE WILL DENY THEM,''GO AWAY FROM ME,WORKERS OF LAWLESSNESS.
READ YOURSELF;MATHEW 7;21-23.
VERY WEAK PEOPLE WHO DONT READ BIBLE THERESELVES OR BELIEVED THAT THEY ARE NOT SPIRITUAL ENOUGH TO READ ON THEIR OWN OFTEN GET CARRIED AWAY WHEN THEY SEE MAGIC PERFORMED BUT LACK THE COURAGE TO ASK IF ITS FROM GOD,OR IS IT A BASIS TO FORM OPINION THAT IT IS FROM GOD,WHY DO YOU OWN A BIBLE IN THE FIRST PLACE? WHY IS IT THE MOST DISTRIBUTED BOOK ON EARTH IN ALMOST ALL MAJOR LANGUAGE,ITS BECAUSE GOD WANT TO EXPOSE ANGELS POSING AS GODS WHILE THEY ARE EVIL,''THEY CAME LIKE SHEEP,BUT ARE RAVENOUSE WOLVES INSIDE''JUST READ THE ABOVE BOOK OF MATHEW.BEWARE,JESUS SAID,USE YOUR SENSE,STAY ALERT, NOT LEAVING EVERYTHING TO GOD YOU ARE COMMANDED TO BEWARE.  
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by Chiori(m): 9:49am On Dec 09, 2011
drstan:

Those that doubt tbjosh are those that dnt have access in watching emmanuel tv station. A question 4 u all, had it been it was JESUS would u have belive him,, 2,  Hope u know the story in the bible that tels us when  Jesus fixed back the ear of that soldier that try to arest him,but the soldier ear was cut of by one of jesus disciple,i bet u will say it was pre arange by jesus nd it desciple ,and it was directed by peter, the editor was john,,do u knw if the story is true, .d poster say he "learnt that the man was paid 100k ", if we ar al educated as we claim dat means  the 100k issue was nt part of the original story bt an eardrop or gosip trash that he had 4rm an unknwn source,. Jbjosh is as real as jesus story is real
I watch EmmanuelTV, and I must say, TBJ never preaches. He just gives good social messages - God says you should be good, God says you should not sin, and so on; superficial messages that anybody can hash out. As for his miracles, you can see an element of stagecraft there. His prophecies are never ones to help you out of any problem, as they concern totally pointless issues like football and wrestling match outcomes. Jesus did things to touch the soul, not engage in sensationalism. His ministry was profound, not something of a film show. And he was impeccable in his lifestyle of holiness. Not one person could accuse him, even falsely, of immorality; a thing TBJ has often been accused of.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by okstol: 9:53am On Dec 09, 2011
I think TBJ should slow down with all these his make-believe show. What i like about him is his kind-hearted self but this one, is certainly the ones dat purge me for real. Someone should tell him to apply his brakes o.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by Yeske2(m): 10:02am On Dec 09, 2011
Abegi, it's a PR stunt for the pastor
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by ajadek(m): 10:09am On Dec 09, 2011
But the same jesus say u will do mothan i do if u av faith, pls let nt judge anybody expecialy man of god.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 09, 2011
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 09, 2011
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by Bolarge1(m): 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2011
I HOPE PEOPLE CAN NOW SEE REASONS WHY MEN OF GOD NOW MOVES WITH SECURITY MEN.

EVEN JESUS CHRIST WAS NOT LEFT ALONE, HE MOVED AROUND WITH 12 DISCIPLES. PETER EVEN CUT ONE EAR OF THE ROMAN SOLDIERS.

A LESSON FOR PASTOR TB JOSHUA TO BEEF UP HIS SECURITY NETWORK IN THE CHURCH.

GLORY BE TO GOD.

Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by Lovine: 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2011
Miss EZ .

Are you sure nothing will carry you to his church? You are not the first to say this neither will you be the last. If Prophet TB Joshua is Benny Hinn, Renald Bonkee, Father Edeh, Mbaka, etc you will believe. I know you prefer TB Joshua dead so that you will say he is not a true man of God. But bet me soon or later something will take you there and you will be delivered.
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by Lovine: 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2011
Only spiritual minds understand the things of the Spirit. You judge only what you know and understand. Prophet TB Joshua is of God, but if you think otherwise prove him wrong and do some of your own jazz, heal people, prophecy to them, etc. Even Jesus was called names. So this is no news after all upon all the miracles of Jesus and healing they still crucified Him. What you don't understand you call jazz, fake, etc
Re: Worshipper Tries To Attack Tb Joshua With Axe In Church. by BERNIMOORE: 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2011
Mathew 7:1and 15
 verse1, “Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
verse 15,       “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
DID JESUS CONTRADICT HIMSELF WHEN HE SAID “Do not judge, or you too will be judged'' BUT LATER IN THE SAME CHAPTER HE SAID . “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves?.
TO JUDGE HERE DOES NOT MEAN 'TO ABANDON USING YOUR SENSE OF DISCERNMENT OF DIFFERENTIATING GOOD OR BAD' because verse 15 starts with ''watch out''it implies the proper use of your God given judgement sense of diferentiating good or bad that is why jesus was very specific as to what sign we should watch out for,and the sign is''BY THEIR FRUIT YE SHALL KNOW THEM''(verse 16),
then what is jesus talking about when he first says do not judge in verse 15?,

JESUS OBVIOUSLY RECOMEND THE USE OF OUR SENSE WHEN HE SAID IN VERSE 15 TO ''WATCH OUT FOR FALSE PROPHET,BUT JESUS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO GIVE OR CONCLUDE A FINAL JUDGEMENT ON ANYBODY TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD WHO OWNS THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT,UNCHALLENGED RIGHT TO DECLARE A SIN OF AN INDIVIDUAL AS UNFORGIVEN, GOD DESIRED SINFULL HUMANS NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF A SIN COMMITED HE FORGIVES  AFTER A GENUINE REPENTANCE,(JOHN 3;16) EXPLAIN THAT IT IS REASON THAT MADE GOD TO SEND HIS BEGOTTEN SON AS A RANSON FOR OUR SIN,BUT THE ONLY SIN THAT HE SAID  IS UNFORGIVEN IS THE SIN TO THE HOLY SPIRIT,AND NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT  TO DECLARE THAT EXCEPT GOD HIMSELF,SO DO NOT JUDGE HERE REFERS TO 'DO NOT WRITE OFF'' ANYONE,BECAUSE THAT RIGHT BELONG ONLY TO THE ALMIGHTY,BUT USING YOUR SENSE OF JUDGEMENT?YES,BE WATCHFULL,BEWARE,EVEN RECCOGNISE THEM BY THEIR FRUIT,DO NOT BE MISLED OR CARRIED AWAY BY THEM'',THESE ARE FEW PHRASES USED BY JESUS TO COUNSEL US, AND TO ACHIEVE IT YOU MUST USE YOUR SENSE OF JUDGEMENT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya / World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos / How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.