Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? (4469 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / Reasons Why Beautiful Girls Can’t Keep A Relationship Dat Will Lead To The Alter / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2011
Now Hotie Tilma is kinda scared of responding (scared of Grammatical blunders) , You guyz shouldn't diss her like that. sad
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by ImaIma1(f): 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2011
@theagent
if u "like" it and u publish it, how much do i get? am a writer.

men!!! some pple on dis forum sound bitter o. na wa o esp some of d married ones lipsrsealed. is dt wht marriage does to pple these days? abeg tell us o.

whn u r bitter u grow old fast. well xcept its all a joke

as much as it sounds bad, i think its better to leave someone at d altar esp if u discover something very terrible. its better than marrying d wrong person
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by PeeBee: 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2011
Deep Soul:

It's an awful thing to do but better than a divorce!!

Someone said something about karma, what if the person being left at the altar is a victim of karma? undecided

Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by Meklex(m): 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2011
ferdiii:

pple still go to altar to announce their fucckmates?
anoda wannabe detected
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by Rashluv: 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2011
if am being forced into the marriage i would bt apart from that NO!
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by Sleekjd(f): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2011
Its really a wicked act. I ve a boss who is still unmarried @ 49, d day she told me her story of hw she was stood up @ d altar abt 20yrs ago, I wept. She's still sad n heartbroken, N married to her job. I can't and won't do it to a man no matter wat. * Wat goes around comes around*
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by brainpulse: 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2011
If she will live me stnding thru-out my life
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by HotieTima(f): 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2011
Ijogz K:

Now Hotie Tilma is kinda scared of responding (scared of Grammatical blunders) , You guyz shouldn't diss her like that. sad

lol do i look like i care

well get that in ur head my friend i don't care oooo at all

but i even forgot about this thread i was too busy having fun else where

go on and say wat ever u want about me coz i really don't give a sh!t undecided undecided undecided undecided

i don't correct my spellings here coz i don't care
but since u guys have the time to check for all my mistake i guess i should feel special either way i am still living my life no matter wat
if it's not hurting me myself and i. i don't understand y it should be hurting u guys here
but since u are all jobless u should be happy that i give u something to do now
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by ImaIma1(f): 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2011
Hotie Tima if u don't care, why did u reply? N u kind of tried 2 spell better dis time.tht means u took d correction.
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by HotieTima(f): 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2011
i really wish i had the energy to keep this up

but i am too damn tired right now

maybe i will care when i have more time to waste as for now i really don't

see one thing u guys don't get when i am in the mood of something then i try to even care but when i am not i really don't care how it comes out

so when i make a mistake do u really thing i give a sh[size=1pt]i.[/size]t nah not at all

i do things right when i feel like it undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by neyostica: 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2011
Hell yeah
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by ImaIma1(f): 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2011
Babe u give more than a dropping. Dts why u r replying.but let's not try to make dis thread about u cos it isn't.
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by ochukoccna: 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2011
Nah
That's wickedness of the highest order.
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by ImaIma1(f): 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2011
Ochukoccna whts wickedness? My words?lol, ok I'l pipe low and calm down.
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by Nobody: 3:58am On Dec 10, 2011
Hotie Tima:

lol do i look like i care

well get that in your head my friend i don't care oooo at all

but i even forgot about this thread i was too busy having fun else where

go on and say wat ever u want about me coz i really don't give a droppings undecided undecided undecided undecided

i don't correct my spellings here coz i don't care
but since u guys have the time to check for all my mistake i guess i should feel special either way i am still living my life no matter wat
if it's not hurting me myself and i. i don't understand y it should be hurting u guys here
but since u are all jobless u should be happy that i give u something to do now

ROFL grin grin grin grin chill maam. You really need to learn to ignore some people. cheesy

Now to the topic, I can never do that. I rather cut it off earlier and disappoint everyone.
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by OlokoNla1(m): 10:02am On Dec 10, 2011
in retrospect, i wished i left my bitch of a wife @ the altar
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2011
Go back to school so you would not be dumped
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by MrsChima1(f): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2011
I would still leave Mr. Cork at the altar. I will make sure Mr. Cork's 1.7 inch cork photos plastered all over the church. wink
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by HotieTima(f): 2:53am On Dec 11, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

leave cork alone now
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by Umarjob: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2011
No Never. Its better to end it before the wedding day
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by Nattyacid: 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2011
NO NO NO. Treat others the same way you want to be treated.
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by Umarjob: 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2011
No one deserves search treatment. Its very wrong.
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by Nicaty: 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2011
Why wait till the wedding day. shocked
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by theagent: 1:07am On Jan 06, 2012
Write your story, and send it to info@thelondonnigerian.com we pay for good stories.
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by InkedNerd(f): 2:32am On Jan 06, 2012
@OP: If I had some reservations about the relationship, then I would discuss it with the person beforehand rather than wait till the day of the wedding. If there were extenuating circumstances that didn't enable me to discuss it beforehand or if I just happen to find out some startling information the day of the wedding, then I would leave the person there and not look back.
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 06, 2012
no.

i don't even know how to "break up" with a guy much less abandon them.  grin

in ref. to page one:

LMAO@ tellwisdom, chima and tima!! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread Closed / Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.