Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl For Money? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl For Money? (43532 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl For Money? by HisRib(f): 2:48am On Mar 05, 2013
Ijogz K: A typical example of a Naija babe who believes that the guy should do everything, F*king Stingy Gold digger angry

I think it's fine for a girl to spoil her man but he must be willing to do the same. I miss the old school men. The ones like our dads. The ones that understand it's an honor to take care of your woman & not a burden. Men these days are not up to their tasks! It's a damn shame!
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl For Money? by HisRib(f): 2:51am On Mar 05, 2013
ajekpaks: So Funny, How a guy might sacrifice even his last cash to provide for his girlfriend and here you are asking if it is right for a guy to ask their girlfriends for money, what is wrong with buying a shoe for your boyfriend she na the boys be mumu ni? they take their girlfriends shopping, buy shoes, clothes, phones, etc, just a blooody shoe y'all are screaming foul!

You know you're a broke negro when... (Fill in the blanks)
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl For Money? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2013
HisRib:

You know you're a broke negro when... (Fill in the blanks)
Did u just use the N word on him? shocked
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl For Money? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
OK2NV2:
some one is about to get pimped grin
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl For Money? by adaxxy: 9:01am On Dec 09, 2014
Haba he don dey do pass himself if to say he say make you buy him lunch I understand buy for you to buy him shoe shocked he do pass himself GIRL HE'S TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOUR SIMPLICITY meanwhile my male colleague begged me to date his friend and I've always known him before my colleague but I suspected him to be yahoo yahoo and I told my colleague he said I can't judge people that way since I wasn't sure so we started talking next thing he said he has a container full of computers to clear that I should please borrow him 300k my dear my instincts dont deceive me most of the time na so I waka oo so therefore my dear waka even when you guys gets married it will be worse instead of him taking care of you you will be busy taking care of his kids and him my elder sister has been doing this for her husband by alway begging me to care for her family and it has been a long time until I stopped picking her calls,the stupid man will drink and drink and even beat her and also give he std ,my dear shine you eyes well well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.