Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? (12970 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by ImaIma1(f): 11:49am On Dec 13, 2011
Henry46:

@ima ima, dont worry i'll spare u, i wont throw acid on you, u knw y? because u'r a bit pretty, God bless your mum 4 bring an angel into this earth, am sure your A.S.S. HOLE is far more prettier than cocoa's maked up face

henry46 age really comes with wisdom. u brain needs to grow up cos it even seems less developd than u.

and please when u want to do ur dirty and vulgar talks, dont associate me with it in anyway cos its very derogatory. do not itemize me please.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by freecocoa(f): 11:49am On Dec 13, 2011
Idowuogbo:

I don bia enter dis bra

Ima babe u look toastie u lucky I no get rod,I go chase u enter moon sef .U go fear toaster na

Emmmh cocoalario sexy turn make I c baka and oya reverse make I see d ojoro and okoro u carry

Henry u never tire ni lol, guy u no d campaign oo.My gals b chika bonitas na bcus of them bee dey create honey,u berra recognise

Gals let hia u say EYINMBA mama Badosky don land

Tenk gawd ayam knor cube , Cuba all d way  cool
EYINMBA for you mama,*does a 360 deg turn* e be like say my ojoro dey increase sef,flash is really giving it to me like I want and I'm loving it.SEMPE for you paddy me .
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by freecocoa(f): 11:52am On Dec 13, 2011
Paddy I go block you for area jare,I don ball out from this bastardic thread,I promised my sunshine I won't reply again,nothing does we.ONE LOVE MAMA.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 13, 2011
SEXKILLZ^^COMPLETE RUBBISH! Who's thinking of quoting an ALBINO, ur mate r in d office hussling u'r here on NL posting rubbish just to get d attention of **** females inhere, out of all those gals praising u here, which ve given u Punny?. I'm sure u'll still come back to read this, that makes u a BIGER FOOOOOOOOOOOL!
THANK GOD COCOA VE FINALLY GIVEN UP INDIRECTLY NW THESE THREAD CAN REST IN PERFECT PEACE!!!
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by DaDoctor: 11:55am On Dec 13, 2011
sexkillz:

If no one talks about you,
you are NOBODY!

To the ladies concerned! If you all ignore and stop replying, this thread would be abandoned, cos in the long run, the fools will be left talking to themselves, and would realize how g[i]a[/i]y they sound! Nuff said!

I'll be damned if i return to this thread again to reply any fool that dares quote me! I'm tired of whooping the same arses on a daily basis!

Catch you later, on a more intellectually challenging thread! Hope you ladies bounce out with me! The thread is just damn tooo fccking G[i]A[/i]Y mehhhn! cheesy

For Emphasis! Any Idi[i]o[/i]t on this thread that quotes me is a what? A FOOOOOOL! wink

NOW I AGREE SAY NA U KILL YA PAP! BAD PIKIN. SEE AS U AKE TALK TO UR ELDERS. IGWE NA UR PAPA SENIOR BROS YET U DEY YAB AM. ALBINO BOY. cool cool
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Mobinga: 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2011
sexkillz:

If no one talks about you,
you are NOBODY!

To the ladies concerned! If you all ignore and stop replying, this thread would be abandoned, cos in the long run, the fools will be left talking to themselves, and would realize how g[i]a[/i]y they sound! Nuff said!

I'll be damned if i return to this thread again to reply any fool that dares quote me! I'm tired of whooping the same arses on a daily basis!

Catch you later, on a more intellectually challenging thread! Hope you ladies bounce out with me! The thread is just damn tooo fccking G[i]A[/i]Y mehhhn! cheesy

For Emphasis! Any Idi[i]o[/i]t on this thread that quotes me is a what? A FOOOOOOL! wink

ROFLMAO. You must think you're staunch or something? Phagboy??  grin

This ^^ comes from the guy who has a female profile on facebook and a bunch of multiple accounts on nairaland?   grin
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-771731.0.html#msg9253623

Kev Taylorqq

Basic Information
Sex   Female
Emails : mikaelocee@gmail.com
ocee@gmail.com
mikaelzluv@yahoo.com

Multiple Profiles : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=745386

What are you doing with a female profile, if you are not in-fact a homosexsual?
This thread has officially casted.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by DaDoctor: 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2011
Mobinga:

ROFLMAO. You must think you're staunch or something? Phagboy?? grin

This ^^ comes from the guy who has a female profile on facebook and a bunch of multiple accounts on nairaland? grin
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-771731.0.html#msg9253623

Kev Taylorqq

Basic Information
Sex Female
Email : mikaelocee@gmail.com ocee@gmail.com

Multiple Profiles : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=745386

What are you doing with a female profile, if you are not in-fact a homosexsual?
This thread has officially casted.

YOU SE YOUR LIFE?? SEE AS THEM DEY EXPOSE YOU LIKE SAY TOMORROW NO DEY. IDIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2011
Mobinga am disappointed in you dats me on his profile u dint need to post links

Now I bet na me  una wan bash next , dem no born d otondo wey wan try Badosky today.I standa gidigbam wiv my g-striggg or sorry catapult.Mobinga lead dem and see ur iris no reverse inside INTETE!

Cocoa I go jam u for ori ta meta but I wan collect toll money hia first
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by DaDoctor: 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Now I bet na me una wan bash next , dem no born d otondo wey wan try Badosky today.I standa gidigbam wiv my g-striggg or sorry catapult.Mobinga lead dem and see your iris no reverse inside INTETE!

Aunty ema binu o. e da kun. see eni nkan to so eyin ati egbon auxilary abi brother tokyo papo??
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Mobinga: 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2011
I don't get you Idowu?
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Now I bet na me  una wan bash next , dem no born d otondo wey wan try Badosky today.I standa gidigbam wiv my g-striggg or sorry catapult.Mobinga lead dem and see your iris no reverse inside INTETE!

Badosky! Leave these FOOLS na! See as you make my reply here again! angry

Of the 2 people i've met offline from Nairaland, Inspired_m, moderator of the Autos section is one of them! He has seen that i'm not female, and that i'm the same person as the picture on my profile!
Therefore, pls pls pls, leave these pitiably lopsided, pathetically discombobulated internet miscreants, let them have a field day in their senseless cahooting! They are what? FOOLS! What kind of FOOLS? Catastrophically obfuscated schizophrenic FOOLS!

Leave them! When they realize they are only talking to, and replying their dimwitted miserable g[i]a[/i]y selves on this thread, they will disperse in shame, and then the thread would sink! cheesy

Nuff said! cool
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2011
Da Doctor:

Aunty ema binu o. e da kun. see eni nkan to so eyin ati egbon auxilary abi brother tokyo papo??
Egbon wa yes o won so wo po ni ori, we are siamese albinos cheesy

@mobingssss
Dude I meant d pic on his fb account na me ,u no need all dis collabo na u b Biggz boi .Now can I see d colour of ya boxers grin
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by DaDoctor: 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Egbon wa yes o won so wo po ni ori, we are siamese albinos cheesy

@mobingssss
Dude I meant d pic on his fb account na me ,u no need all dis collabo na u b Biggz boi .Now can I see d colour of ya boxers grin

AUNTY YI. E MA NI IFE FUN NKAN TO WA LA ABE SOKOTO OH. MO TI E NI JE K'ESUMO MI RARA. AWON ELEYI WON BAD GAN O! cool
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2011
^Ha me sef no go nia u Egbon,I hia sey ur touchleme dey di menses cheesy grin.Come dem born u wiv brake pad b dat apa yan lol
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2011
Lmao! Igwe you have made my mooorning!! grin grin

7 am and I am crying with laughter! Loool!
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by neyostica: 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2011
Lmao
Sexkillz a.k.a albino coc.k sucker, see your life, you are nt smart enough to run 2 acc, all u could do is kiss gals arses. Pathetic he-goat!
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2011
@ ima

You're sure pretty.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by 195(f): 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2011
neyostica:

Lmao
Sexkillz a.k.a albino coc.k sucker, see your life, you are nt smart enough to run 2 acc, all u could do is kiss gals arses. Pathetic he-goat!

grin grin
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by cantell(m): 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2011
Some guys have degrees in arse-kickin.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Mobinga: 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2011
sexkillz:

Badosky! Leave these FOOLS na! See as you make my reply here again! angry

Of the 2 people i've met offline from Nairaland, Inspired_m, moderator of the Autos section is one of them! He has seen that i'm not female, and that i'm the same person as the picture on my profile!
Therefore, pls pls pls, leave these pitiably lopsided, pathetically discombobulated internet miscreants, let them have a field day in their senseless cahooting! They are what? FOOLS! What kind of FOOLS? Catastrophically obfuscated schizophrenic FOOLS!

Leave them! When they realize they are only talking to, and replying their dimwitted miserable g[i]a[/i]y selves on this thread, they will disperse in shame, and then the thread would sink! cheesy

Nuff said! cool

Duck Tales. Keep on the female arse-kissing. Simp

Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by 195(f): 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2011
Mo Bin GO!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Goldieluks: 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2011
Most of these NL guys are an epitome of beautiful gorrilas.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by 195(f): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Goldieluks: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2011
190_@:

embarassed embarassed

And you are number 1 one the list.
kiss
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by coogar: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2011
Goldieluks:

Most of these NL guys are an epitome of beautiful gorrilas.

that said, i'd like to see your picture with immediate effect.

Goldieluks:

kiss

190 with his razz-looks and mohawk hair-cut?
he's hideous-looking!
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by 195(f): 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2011
coogar:

190 with his razz-looks and mohawk hair-cut?
he's hideous-looking!

U f[i]u[/i]ckin gorilla - who has a mohawk angry angry
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by 195(f): 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2011
Goldieluks:

kiss

And ure my #1 most beautiful lady in my life smiley
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by coogar: 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2011
190_@:

U f[i]u[/i]ckin gorilla - who has a mohawk angry angry

you do. . . . .and you look so hideous and juvenile.
seriously, looking like that - you should be the last maggot to say romance section girls are ugly. grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by 195(f): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2011
Im done with you undecided
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by born2boink(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2011
190_@:

Im done with you undecided
Well done for all guys

and badly done for all girls

Make I chop Indomie before my belle catch fire ,
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Chimezie198(m): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2011
Freecocoa thanx so much for removing ya picture, atleast i'm no longer experiencing network failure.
Cheers!
Re: Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2011
^Oponu u can talk I showed ur pic to my pet Mutunbu d horse instantly he got hornyyy,na animal u dey attract eze of d chimpanzee kingdom.I bet if I showed sandra my parrot she will propose ode grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? / We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) / Brothel Quitting Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.