Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Signs That Show You Are Been Used By A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That Show You Are Been Used By A Girl (6941 Views)

Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That Show You Are Been Used By A Girl by cferdinand(m): 7:59am On Dec 13, 2011
[size=8pt][i][b][b][b]

Have you ever found yourself in a relationship situation where you're constantly calling the girl, taking her out and being devoted, sweet and kind to her only to get games, drama and inconsistency in return? While most women want to be with a man who treats them right and is ready for commitment, there are selfish and opportunistic women who intentionally take advantage of men and relationships. Here are  signs on how to tell if she's just using you.

1. She doesn't keep dates with you

She repeatedly tells you how interested she is and how much she wants to see you; however, when dates are scheduled, she cancels at the last minute or something always seems to come up to prevent the two of you from meeting unless she needs something from you.There's a chance this woman doesn't enjoy your company at all and is in fact using you.

2. She doesn't return your phone calls

If the girl seldom returns your calls in a timely manner, always has a busy schedule and only calls when she wants something from you or needs a favor, it should be clear that she is using you and that you are not a priority.

3. She only hangs out with you as a last resort
A woman that desires you will create time in her busy schedule to be with you. But If she only makes plans with you at the last minute, as if nothing better came her way or when plans with her friends fizzle, you're pretty much an after thought and her last resort when she's bored.

4. She's only interested in what you can give her A normal couple alternates in buying each other dinner and gifts; however, there are many situations where women only see men as a source of movie tickets and food or, even worse--a rent check or a down payment for a car.

Ask yourself the following questions: Are you constantly buying things for her and receiving nothing in return? Do you always pay when you go out and find yourself spending more money on her than you counted on? Does she borrow money from you but never pays you back? Does she write you off whenever you're not spending money on her? If you answered yes to these, the lady in your life is a gold digger.

5. Her future plans don't include you

If she only has short term plans about your relationship, gives no answer when you ask about what your relationship will be like three years from now and always avoids talking about meeting her friends or parents, she is more than likely using you to fill a temporary void in her life until someone better comes along.

ADOPTED FROM http://www.uneed2knowthis..com[/b][/b][/b]
[/i]
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs That Show You Are Been Used By A Girl by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 13, 2011
20%. . . cheesy
Re: Signs That Show You Are Been Used By A Girl by Flashaldrin(m): 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2011
nice
Re: Signs That Show You Are Been Used By A Girl by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2011
80%, straffkillx u r a dimwit
Re: Signs That Show You Are Been Used By A Girl by 195(f): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2011
grin grin
Re: Signs That Show You Are Been Used By A Girl by mashnino(m): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2011
Boyloaf:

w.t.f, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Signs That Show You Are Been Used By A Girl by sistajay(f): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2011
Poster . . . . . looks like you've turned it around, oh clever you! 'Signs that shows you are been used by a man'
Re: Signs That Show You Are Been Used By A Girl by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2011
Boyloaf:

And you are just finding out? When the whole of NL knows? What does that make you? It makes you a what? A FOOL!. . . NEXT!
Re: Signs That Show You Are Been Used By A Girl by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2011
sexkillz:

And you are just finding out? When the whole of NL knows? What does that make you? It makes you a what? A FOOL!. . . NEXT!
i cant bliv dat u r a fool again!
Re: Signs That Show You Are Been Used By A Girl by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2011
If you cant believe, that makes you a what? A DUMB FOOOOL! Happy now? cheesy
My last reply to you on this thread! I'm just tired of whooping your dilapidated arse, day in day out! St[i]u[/i]pid militant Kid!

***Clicks Ignore***
Re: Signs That Show You Are Been Used By A Girl by kelz88(f): 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2011
Must every topic turn into beef?! KMT!!

OP thanks for sharing. Hope the mumu men will read this and shine their eyes.
Re: Signs That Show You Are Been Used By A Girl by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2011
kelz88:

Must every topic turn into beef?! KMT!!

Must sexkillz be attacked on all threads?. . .

If i'm attacked, i whoop arse! No time!
Re: Signs That Show You Are Been Used By A Girl by kelz88(f): 11:36pm On Dec 13, 2011
Ye, I know! I don't get why they have to pick on you. Sometimes it's funny, lame most times. And the albino "diss". Like, seriously?! Pathetic bunch.
Re: Signs That Show You Are Been Used By A Girl by 195(f): 11:46pm On Dec 13, 2011
kelz88:

Ye, I know! I don't get why they have to pick on you. Sometimes it's funny, lame most times. And the [size=18pt]albino[/size] "diss". Like, seriously?! Pathetic bunch.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Signs That Show You Are Been Used By A Girl by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 13, 2011
kelz88:

Ye, I know! I don't get why they have to pick on you. Sometimes it's funny, lame most times. And the albino "diss". Like, seriously?! Pathetic bunch.
You see? Even you are irked about it! Now you understand why i turn every thread upside down! grin grin I'm allergic to bullshit and bullshitters!
Re: Signs That Show You Are Been Used By A Girl by dabrake(m): 12:13am On Dec 14, 2011
If to say i be iice/jaybee, i for employ boku 7footed bouncers make dem man d gate 2 dis section. Whick kain romance section mike tysons be all these ones?@op, helep us with signs to show that you are being used by a woman.
Re: Signs That Show You Are Been Used By A Girl by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 14, 2011
Look na this one be the problem wey i get with Mary Slessor.If no be for Mary Slessor we for still dey throway yeye albinos like sexkillz for evil forest angry
Re: Signs That Show You Are Been Used By A Girl by Mynd44: 7:39am On Dec 14, 2011
dabrake:

If to say i be iice/jaybee, i for employ boku 7footed bouncers make dem man d gate 2 dis section. Whick kain romance section mike tysons be all these ones?@op, helep us with signs to show that you are being used by a woman.
I can bet you are the first person that will be bounced out
Re: Signs That Show You Are Been Used By A Girl by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 14, 2011
lefulefu:

Look na this one be the problem wey i get with Mary Slessor.If no be for Mary Slessor we for still dey throway yeye albinos like sexkillz for evil forest angry
falls from pawpaw tree! Gawd! This is d most realistic post 've seen on NL! Abeg tell am jare! He shud be thankful to slessor. Black teeth albinist!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs That Show You Are Been Used By A Girl by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 14, 2011
lefulefu:

Chai, grin u wicked
Re: Signs That Show You Are Been Used By A Girl by 195(f): 11:20am On Dec 14, 2011
Boyloaf:

falls from pawpaw tree! Gawd! This is d most realistic post 've seen on NL! Abeg tell am jare! He shud be thankful to slessor. Black teeth albinist!

[size=14pt]and i think sexkillz goatee make him  cool cool too [/size]
Re: Signs That Show You Are Been Used By A Girl by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2011
lefulefu:

Mary Slessor was against the killing of twins u ILLITERATE! Did u even go to skool? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
POSTER,it's not our fault u wer used by a sharp gal but neva got to sleep wit her,NEXT TYM BE WISE,MAGA! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Signs That Show You Are Been Used By A Girl by bekay911(f): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2011
Boyloaf:

190_@:

[size=14pt]and i think sexkillz goatee make him  cool cool too [/size]
so na guys we dey suffer from here. Pls no more goatfights here. Sexkillz abeg take d whooping easy on d dudes. I knw say no dey take cowshit but u no say dey always happen.
@op sorry jare take am easy. But tnx for d clue same goz out to d gals
Re: Signs That Show You Are Been Used By A Girl by drshrewd: 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2011
@ poster u try
Re: Signs That Show You Are Been Used By A Girl by islamrules(m): 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2011
Bitter truth
Re: Signs That Show You Are Been Used By A Girl by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2011
kimberluge:

Mary Slessor was against the killing of twins u ILLITERATE! Did u even go to skool? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
POSTER,it's not our fault u wer used by a sharp gal but neva got to sleep wit her,NEXT TYM BE WISE,MAGA! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stop messing my moment with your charcoal coloured teeth tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Where Did You Meet Your BF/GF? / A Must Watch Video: Ladies Fight Brutal / Baby Born With Full Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.