Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,190 members, 7,835,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (984042 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Waleabimbola(m): 7:34am On May 02, 2013
sowu:

@dis guy I don't think I ve any problem with the person inviting because he's sending me all d neccessary documents but what am saying is dat can I mention dat I ve a business which I just registered in my application and what other document can I provide to dis effect
For your question Yes but d company account is not upto a month now
Yes you can mention that you have business that you are running, then make sure you include ,CAC certificate, Article of memorandum,reference letter of the business account from the bank.
You don't have to put business account statement there because you are not using the company money to travel.
But let the bank give you a reference letter stating that the business account exist.
Then you can put few document showing that you are actually running the business,maybe receipt, contract papers and so on
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by sowu: 12:38pm On May 02, 2013
Waleabimbola:
Yes you can mention that you have business that you are running, then make sure you include ,CAC certificate, Article of memorandum,reference letter of the business account from the bank.
You don't have to put business account statement there because you are not using the company money to travel.
But let the bank give you a reference letter stating that the business account exist.
Then you can put few document showing that you are actually running the business,maybe receipt, contract papers and so on

Thanks wale but hope dey won't ask of d company's tax clearance certificate because I don't ve any tax clearance receipt yet cos d business is still young
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by TCann(m): 1:18pm On May 02, 2013
@Justwise, Dis Guy, Vicjustice et all

My friend whom I earlier told you (in my previous bolded posts) applied for the UK visa with his wife and 2 sons have been denied. Too bad! I went there to collect the packets with him. Now to the issues:

In the refusal note, the Visa Officer stated that he said he has a monthly income of 417 pounds and doesn't receive any other income from other sources. Also that he stated that he has 5,500 available to him for the visit and further stated that 2000 will be the cost to him personally for the stay in UK. The visa officer stated that he did not state what he intends to do in the UK (which he did- shopping and tourism) and was curious why no explanation as to why he wants to spend 5 times his monthly salary on a trip to the UK. [PLS WHAT IS THE DIFF BTW MONEY AVAILABLE TO U AND COST TO YOU PERSONALLY FOR YOUR STAY..as seen in the Application form?]

He also picked holes in his statement of account- unusual lodgements- 500,000 (3 diff times) totally 1,500,000,all from companies owned by my friend which he did not explained. (He actually loaned 1 million to one of the companies, which is covered by an IOU agreement and 500,000 to the 2nd one covered by the company's special resolution accepting the loan and an IOU agreement. What actually happened was that the money was repaid back to his personal account in 2 tranches for the 1st coy and 500k borrowed to the 2nd coy was also repaid with cheque, at different times around Feb to March for both coys, he applied for the visa in April.

VISA OFFICER concluded that he doesn't think he can carry the family expenses for the visit or that they will come back.

MY FRIEND'S SIDE OF THE STORY:
- His montly salary is abt 110k

- His annual total remuneration (including salary) is abt 4.5 million

- As at April, his has been paid abt 2.5 million of that total amount (including Jan to April salary)

- My friend did not disclose his company existence since he is a dormant director for now and earns nothing from the Companies. His personal statement of acct reflected the names of the companies when the coys repaid on the loan he borrowed them around Feb/March from the coy's account and cheque.

- He could borrow out the funds then because he did not have a present need for it then.

- My friend's monthly payslip is not a true reflection of all the monies he earned from his employer annually

- Visa officer did not aver his mind to 750k and 800k allowances that was credited to his account by his employer in January. (Out of which he loaned his companies)

- He has a very good job and he intends to go for his 2013 annual leave in June-July, 2013, not to run away. 2 lands in Abuja, A jeep and membership of ICAN, wouldnt leave all that to run to UK.

WHAT WE HAVE ADVISED HIM TO DO:
- Reapply a fresh application for the whole family, now explaning with additional cover letter( reasons for repplying being so that he can still make his annual leave holiday in June), analysis of his statement of acct, stamped and sealed IOU agreement, special resolution accepting the loan. addition of land documents, vehicle documents etc

- appeal the refusal which the visa officer says is limited to the grounds referred to in section 84(1)(c) of the Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Act 2002 (which will take time and he will not be able to use this year's annual leave to travel with his family)

Note: the documents he submitted were not in contention.

YOUR TAKE ON THE ISSUES: Kindly let your advise pour in on the way you think he should go and also drop any other idea you have on a probable way to go. Pick the issues one by one and kindly be specific on your responses.

THANK U AND SORRY TO BORE U WITH THE LONG POST. grin grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by sowu: 2:28pm On May 02, 2013
sowu:

Thanks wale but hope dey won't ask of d company's tax clearance certificate because I don't ve any tax clearance receipt yet cos d business is still young
@wale,vicjustice,justwise,dis guy and d rest where re u
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 3:42pm On May 02, 2013
sowu: Happy new month guys @vic justice,justwise,dis guy and the rest of nairalanders.I need an advice on wot to do.I am working presently with the salary of 100k and i also ve a business dat I just registered.I am thinking of applying to d UK in 2months time but am confused on d documents to support my application.I can get a confirmation letter from my employer,my appointment letter,leave granted letter,my I'd card,d company doesn't give payslip but d money is reflected in my account every month,pls wot othger document should I get from my employer?
Secondly can I mention about my business dat I just registered as other means of income but I only ve d business registration certificate and the business reciept no tax clearance certificate yet because d business is new.pls wots ur view about dis and also wot other document do I need to produce
Thanks all

NOTE:am married and has a landed property which I ve all d documents to dis effect

Apart from your salary of N100K do you make profit in your business? Married?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by sowu: 3:45pm On May 02, 2013
justwise:

Apart from your salary of N100K do you make profit in your business? Married?

@justwise Yes I make profit and am also married
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by TCann(m): 3:52pm On May 02, 2013
T-Cann:

My friend whom I earlier told you (in my previous bolded posts) applied for the UK visa with his wife and 2 sons have been denied. Too bad! I went there to collect the packets with him. Now to the issues:

In the refusal note, the Visa Officer stated that he said he has a monthly income of 417 pounds and doesn't receive any other income from other sources. Also that he stated that he has 5,500 available to him for the visit and further stated that 2000 will be the cost to him personally for the stay in UK. The visa officer stated that he did not state what he intends to do in the UK (which he did- shopping and tourism) and was curious why no explanation as to why he wants to spend 5 times his monthly salary on a trip to the UK. [PLS WHAT IS THE DIFF BTW MONEY AVAILABLE TO U AND COST TO YOU PERSONALLY FOR YOUR STAY..as seen in the Application form?]

He also picked holes in his statement of account- unusual lodgements- 500,000 (3 diff times) totally 1,500,000,all from companies owned by my friend which he did not explained. (He actually loaned 1 million to one of the companies, which is covered by an IOU agreement and 500,000 to the 2nd one covered by the company's special resolution accepting the loan and an IOU agreement. What actually happened was that the money was repaid back to his personal account in 2 tranches for the 1st coy and 500k borrowed to the 2nd coy was also repaid with cheque, at different times around Feb to March for both coys, he applied for the visa in April.

VISA OFFICER concluded that he doesn't think he can carry the family expenses for the visit or that they will come back.

- As at April, his has been paid abt 2.5 million of that total amount (including Jan to April salary)

- My friend did not disclose his company existence since he is a dormant director for now and earns nothing from the Companies. His personal statement of acct reflected the names of the companies when the coys repaid on the loan he borrowed them around Feb/March from the coy's account and cheque.

- He could borrow out the funds then because he did not have a present need for it then.

- My friend's monthly payslip is not a true reflection of all the monies he earned from his employer annually

- Visa officer did not aver his mind to 750k and 800k allowances that was credited to his account by his employer in January. (Out of which he loaned his companies)

- He has a very good job and he intends to go for his 2013 annual leave in June-July, 2013, not to run away. 2 lands in Abuja, A jeep and membership of ICAN, wouldnt leave all that to run to UK.

- Reapply a fresh application for the whole family, now explaning with additional cover letter( reasons for repplying being so that he can still make his annual leave holiday in June), analysis of his statement of acct, stamped and sealed IOU agreement, special resolution accepting the loan. addition of land documents, vehicle documents etc

- appeal the refusal which the visa officer says is limited to the grounds referred to in section 84(1)(c) of the Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Act 2002 (which will take time and he will not be able to use this year's annual leave to travel with his family)

YOUR TAKE ON THE ISSUES: Kindly let your advise pour in on the way you think he should go and also drop any other idea you have on a probable way to go. Pick the issues one by one and kindly be specific on your responses.

@Justwise, Dis Guy, Vicjustice et all,

Please help out!!!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 3:53pm On May 02, 2013
sowu:

Will you be able to produce tax clearance certificate, business account, saving and your salary account? Or do you pay everything into one account?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by sowu: 4:15pm On May 02, 2013
justwise:

Will you be able to produce tax clearance certificate, business account, saving and your salary account? Or do you pay everything into one account?

@justwise I never pay any tax for d company but if dey can issue monthly tax receipt from d tax office den I can get it,i can produce my savings account where my monthly salary is also paid into and also my company account but mind u d business is new so d account too is still young like 3months by d time dat I ll appli
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 4:42pm On May 02, 2013
sowu:

@justwise I never pay any tax for d company but if dey can issue monthly tax receipt from d tax office den I can get it,i can produce my savings account where my monthly salary is also paid into and also my company account but mind u d business is new so d account too is still young like 3months by d time dat I ll appli

That means that you can't afford to spend more than 4times your monthly salary for a trip to the UK, this trip is not a business one which means you are not going to get the money back, you have a family and the trip will put financial burden on your family and business.

I will not discourage you from applying but i think that your chances of getting a visa is remote.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by sowu: 4:56pm On May 02, 2013
justwise: [/b]

That means that you can't afford to spend more than 4times your monthly salary for a trip to the UK, this trip is not a business one which means you are not going to get the money back, you have a family and the trip will put financial burden on your family and business.

I will not discourage you from applying but i think that your chances of getting a visa is remote.

Thanks @justwise but d main question is can I mention dat I ve a business I run in my application but now I don't seems to get u,are u saying dat I should not mention dat I ve any business in my application, but any chance of getting visa with my emplyer's recommendation letter,letter of emploment,leave letter,I'd card,my savings account with 700k,letter of promotion.money available for my trip is 1000pounds,cost to me personally of my stay in d Uk is 400pounds,am only paying for my tkt and 400pounds for my upkeep in uk,mind u my hoste in UK is responsible for my feeding and accomodation,d trip is just 2weeks holiday. Any chance??

I also ve other means of income which I ve d document for it,I receive monthly maintenance income from my sister in america via western union and I ve d western union receipt with me(170dolars every month but at times more)

Any chance pls
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 5:24pm On May 02, 2013
sowu:

Thanks @justwise but d main question is can I mention dat I ve a business I run in my application but now I don't seems to get u,are u saying dat I should not mention dat I ve any business in my application, but any chance of getting visa with my emplyer's recommendation letter,letter of emploment,leave letter,I'd card,my savings account with 700k,letter of promotion.money available for my trip is 1000pounds,cost to me personally of my stay in d Uk is 400pounds,am only paying for my tkt and 400pounds for my upkeep in uk,mind u my hoste in UK is responsible for my feeding and accomodation,d trip is just 2weeks holiday. Any chance??

I also ve other means of income which I ve d document for it,I receive monthly maintenance income from my sister in america via western union and I ve d western union receipt with me(170dolars every month but at times more)

Any chance pls

Where did i say that in my post?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by sowu: 5:29pm On May 02, 2013
justwise:

Where did i say that in my post?

@justwise but u don't talk straight in any of ur post and u never aswer my question, ok but wots ur view about mentioning d business I run wen I don't ve tax clearance reciept for d business and secondly wots my chance with d document I listed above.pls
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 5:51pm On May 02, 2013
sowu:

@justwise but u don't talk straight in any of ur post and u never aswer my question, ok but wots ur view about mentioning d business I run wen I don't ve tax clearance reciept for d business and secondly wots my chance with d document I listed above.pls

Suddenly you don't understand what i wrote again?, well... there is no point going on again. Let others advice you.

Good luck with your application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by sowu: 5:55pm On May 02, 2013
justwise:

Suddenly you don't understand what i wrote again?, well... there is no point going on again. Let others advice you.

Good luck with your application.

Ok better thanks@justwise
Abeg vicjustice,dis guy and d rest please come here to give me ur own opinion on my case
Thanks ya'll
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by sowu: 6:00pm On May 02, 2013
sowu:

Good guys of nairaland pls need u here ,any chance of getting visa with my emplyer's recommendation letter,letter of emploment,leave letter,I'd card,my savings account with 700k,letter of promotion.money available for my trip is 1000pounds,cost to me personally of my stay in d Uk is 400pounds,am only paying for my tkt and 400pounds for my upkeep in uk,mind u my hoste in UK is responsible for my feeding and accomodation,d trip is just 2weeks holiday. Any chance??

Any chance pls
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by TCann(m): 7:22pm On May 02, 2013
Justwise and others...

No comment on my issue? Is it that bad that I'm getting no response.

I know the post is long but Kindly still take time to help a brother out! so that I can get back to him.

I'll appreciate.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:11pm On May 02, 2013
T-Cann:

No Justwise, you re not getting the gist clearly,

She earns about 120k monthly totaling abt 1.4 million per annum, plus the balance of abt 3.6 million in allowances staggered throughout the months of the year.(It doesnt mean she has all that money in her account and that the money come in as a bulk payment) The payment for allowances narrates in her bank statement as one coming from her employer (just like the narration for her monthly salary

This sytle being used by her employer is known to the UK embassy as most of their staff travel to UK alot both for personal visits and official trainings). It doesn't mean she has every of the 3.6 million in allowances paid at a go- That's what i mean.

The main issue is her previous refusal b4 she got this work....2 issues- she claimed a trader status (majorly refused on that note) and was to be sponsored by her aunt. She was single then and still is now.

Hope it will not count against her? Btw between the last 2 yrs when she was refused and date, she's gone to SA and Dubai like twice each.

Thank you.

Concerning her documentation- she has her monthly payslips, confirmation letter, letter of permission to travel to the UK from HR, letter from her employer introducing her to the Consulate as their staff and other documents.

T-Cann:

There are a lot of red-flags in your post hence the reason why i'm hesitant about replying.

Your first post stated a 'she' and now its a 'he' with wife and children.

That apart, how can a married man earning N120k a month be able to take his wife and 2kids to the UK for holiday? Forget about other millions you mentioned because there is no evidence to support that.

This is my feeling about the whole thing....you are not telling us the whole story, there are far too many holes and they don't add you. You may not like this but i have to say it.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by sowu: 9:24pm On May 02, 2013
@dis guy and vicjustice wots ur view about my post?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by DisGuy: 9:59pm On May 02, 2013
sorry i cant be of much help

I always encourage people based on commensensical approach, honesty and details and even that doesn't always cut it perhaps another application or another destination

one thing i've come to realise following this thread and others is applicants intention and view point of the officers
many people have businesses that are largely unregistered/undocumented, they have incomes or incomings that they are aware of but cant proof, applicants should realise these officers are not mind readers and they come from background where document proof things. yes we are rich, plenty money in the bank,big mansion in abuja and calcutta, my uncle is this and that but is it on paper? why is your salary account the same as your business account and saving account.

Its always a difficult job hence why they're magnanimous enough to allow reviews and appeals unlike other countries

it's always a difficult to take a rejection but its not the end of the world reapply to counter their reasons or look elsewhere if you're in need of a well deserved break

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 11:12pm On May 02, 2013
T-Cann:

There are many flaws and deficits, too numerous that i don't even know where to start explaining.
Please, refer to the articles on this link:
https://www.nairaland.com/967110/main-reasons-many-refused-visas
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 11:28pm On May 02, 2013
sowu: Happy new month guys @vic justice,justwise,dis guy and the rest of nairalanders.I need an advice on wot to do.I am working presently with the salary of 100k and i also ve a business dat I just registered.I am thinking of applying to d UK in 2months time but am confused on d documents to support my application.I can get a confirmation letter from my employer,my appointment letter,leave granted letter,my I'd card,d company doesn't give payslip but d money is reflected in my account every month,pls wot othger document should I get from my employer?
Secondly can I mention about my business dat I just registered as other means of income but I only ve d business registration certificate and the business reciept no tax clearance certificate yet because d business is new.pls wots ur view about dis and also wot other document do I need to produce
Thanks all

NOTE:am married and has a landed property which I ve all d documents to dis effect
Please, refer to this link to get some info:
https://www.nairaland.com/1181160/comprehensive-list-documents-required-visas
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by santa101: 9:00am On May 03, 2013
jst heard frm reliable source that the uk embassy in abj would be relocating to lagos before aug.this is to enable them conduct both interview and package submission for their visa application,thats why they changed to the online application...copy that
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by TCann(m): 1:08pm On May 03, 2013
justwise:

There are a lot of red-flags in your post hence the reason why i'm hesitant about replying.

That apart, how can a married man earning N120k a month be able to take his wife and 2kids to the UK for holiday? Forget about other millions you mentioned because there is no evidence to support that.

This is my feeling about the whole thing....you are not telling us the whole story, there are far too many holes and they don't add you. You may not like this but i have to say it.
\

@Justwise,

you are mixing up 2 different scenarios.....if you can dig a lil deep (cant start that digging now), you will find my initial and 1st post on this thread. I started by asking questions relating to the then-to-be submitted application for my friend (a guy and his family) (that has now been refused)

Along the line, my friend (a single lady) ask me to do her a favour by using my account to enquire for her on her intending application- she hasnt applied.

So, I cant see any 'red or blue flag here'. grin...if you really do not have time to trash out the issues, no problem...he'll do what he thinks is best in the situation. In any case, I have laid bare the issues, I don't have any incentive to keep info back from someone that wants to advise on how to do it correctly...at least, no be you be the ECO na! grin grin All the doc and info given are correct and are as I have posted in my earlier post regarding the guy and his family application.

All I'm asking is your advice given the circumstances cited by the ECO regarding his application which majorly bothered on unusual lodgements (which he has documents to prove) and the Diff btw 'money available for your visit' and çost to you personally of your stay in the UK', should he reapply and disclose more (which he has documents to buttress most of the query points) or should he appeal and miss out on his 2013 annual vacation to UK?

Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by TCann(m): 1:14pm On May 03, 2013
justwise:

There are evidences: ... ''Visa officer did not aver his mind to 750k and 800k allowances that was credited to his account by his employer in January. (Out of which he loaned his companies)

Justwise, kindly take time to read my lengthy post thoroughly b4 you establish a mindset. That may help you give a more objective advise. Thank you.
grin You are trying sha...It is not easy! Thumbs up for you and the rest of the crew! grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by TCann(m): 1:19pm On May 03, 2013
JUSTWISE & others, re-posting it again for your easy reference

THANK U AND SORRY TO BORE U WITH THE LONG POST
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 03, 2013
Goodafternoon all and thumbs up to dem regular guys advising all here..i plan to visit d UK late july 2013..i have gone tru d many threads and seen d docs required of me..intend to spend just a week for holiday..earn abt 450k monthly after tax..married wit 2kids but am travelling alone to apply 4all when i plan to renew if granted (by HIS grace )..am working on getting an invitation letter..have property,life insurance,pension plan,health insurance,company/employee life assurance policy,vehicle(is it necessary?)..my passport expires november 2013..however i just got paid off on my former contract 1million+..also i do a group contribution and my share of 800k will enter my account dis May..hope d both dont qualify as lodgements..also am a lawyer and all my certs are all laminated,will d originals be returned to me as i intend to drop them?...i read here of some new innovations/fees effective last april,wuz d new amount and TANGIBLE new requirements? Finally what re my overall chances of being granted and what additional documents might help me?,,thanks all.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by DisGuy: 2:39pm On May 03, 2013
sowu:

Thanks @justwise but d main question is can I mention dat I ve a business I run in my application but now I don't seems to get u,are u saying dat I should not mention dat I ve any business in my application, but any chance of getting visa with my emplyer's recommendation letter,letter of emploment,leave letter,I'd card,my savings account with 700k,letter of promotion.money available for my trip is 1000pounds,cost to me personally of my stay in d Uk is 400pounds,am only paying for my tkt and 400pounds for my upkeep in uk,mind u my host in UK is responsible for my feeding and accomodation,d trip is just 2weeks holiday. Any chance??

Any chance pls

sowu:

The more document of your business the better, if you are making profit from your business and its reflecting in the account you'll be submitting, its better to declare it as part of ties to the country, check with the local tax office if you can get anything, you might also want to mention your role in the business cant it survive without your presence

I don't know if the 'maintenance money' is reflecting directly in your account but you might want to give that a miss
-married man, with a job, land and profitable business + monthly maintenance= Holiday undecided

make an itinerary of your holiday and cost breakdown
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by DisGuy: 2:45pm On May 03, 2013
chris.a:
Goodafternoon all and thumbs up to dem regular guys advising all here..i plan to visit d UK late july 2013..i have gone tru d many threads and seen d docs required of me..intend to spend just a week for holiday..earn abt 450k monthly after tax..married wit 2kids but am travelling alone to apply 4all when i plan to renew if granted (by HIS grace )..am working on getting an invitation letter..have property,life insurance,pension plan,health insurance,company/employee life assurance policy,vehicle(is it necessary?)..my passport expires november 2013..[b]however i just got paid off on my former contract 1million+..also i do a group contribution and my share of 800k will enter my account dis May..hope d both dont qualify as lodgements..[/b]also am a lawyer and all my certs are all laminated,will d originals be returned to me as i intend to drop them?...i read here of some new innovations/fees effective last april,wuz d new amount and TANGIBLE new requirements? Finally what re my overall chances of being granted and what additional documents might help me?,,thanks all.

Do you have documents of the contract and payment schedule?
The group contributions; do you pay directly from your account- like a direct debit,
is there a pattern like does the money leave your account on specific days or
its none documented cash withdrawals?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 2:50pm On May 03, 2013
chris.a:
Goodafternoon all and thumbs up to dem regular guys advising all here..i plan to visit d UK late july 2013..i have gone tru d many threads and seen d docs required of me..intend to spend just a week for holiday..earn abt 450k monthly after tax..married wit 2kids but am travelling alone to apply 4all when i plan to renew if granted (by HIS grace )..am working on getting an invitation letter..have property,life insurance,pension plan,health insurance,company/employee life assurance policy,vehicle(is it necessary?)..my passport expires november 2013..however i just got paid off on my former contract 1million+..also i do a group contribution and my share of 800k will enter my account dis May..hope d both dont qualify as lodgements..also am a lawyer and all my certs are all laminated,will d originals be returned to me as i intend to drop them?...i read here of some new innovations/fees effective last april,wuz d new amount and TANGIBLE new requirements? Finally what re my overall chances of being granted and what additional documents might help me?,,thanks all.

Do you have paper documentation for that?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 03, 2013
..i dont have any paper documentation for dis..also we are starting d contributions dis may so i might just tell d guys to deposit same in an laternative acctt to b safe as i would still have the 1million+ contract pay off in my account..got paid dis money in april..by contract pay off i mean a gratuity from my former employer..a company labour provider..sorry no one mention was made of my chances or any other additional documents or comment on d main body of my post..does dt mean am good to go?..intend applying last week of dis month but plan d trip for mid July..am i on course?..many tanx again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (426)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.