Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (984074 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 03, 2013
..as per Dis Guy..yes i have a document from my former employer indicating dt contract pay off amount on their release letter as my gratuity..d contribution just starts dis month but like i said earlier,i wil tell my guys to deposit it in an alternative acct and not my salary acct which still has d 1m+..tanx.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:14pm On May 03, 2013
chris.a:
..i dont have any paper documentation for dis..also we are starting d contributions dis may so i might just tell d guys to deposit same in an laternative acctt to b safe as i would still have the 1million+ contract pay off in my account..got paid dis money in april..by contract pay off i mean a gratuity from my former employer..a company labour provider..sorry no one mention was made of my chances or any other additional documents or comment on d main body of my post..does dt mean am good to go?..intend applying last week of dis month but plan d trip for mid July..am i on course?..many tanx again.

Don't put money into your account for visa purpose if you can't explain the source with paper evidence(s).

It will not do your application any good. Use only the money you can account for.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by bigfather(m): 9:34pm On May 03, 2013
@Justwise.....i sent you a mail.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by phemobay: 9:40pm On May 03, 2013
Please someone should gv me d site for uk visa application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 03, 2013
..tanx Justwise..will remember dt..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 5:06am On May 04, 2013
phemobay: Please someone should gv me d site for uk visa application
http://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:30am On May 04, 2013
big father: @Justwise.....i sent you a mail.

Please can you paste the email here? I have a lot in my inbox that i'm still trying to sort out.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by APFM(m): 8:43am On May 07, 2013
I want to confirm if applying for a school that states they are accredited online in UK,do i still need to confirm if it's true before applying for the school.
Name of School: Oxford International College of Beauty.
Duration of Course: 10months
I am applying for my wife,she has been a regular visitor to UK.
Please advise before applying

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:13am On May 07, 2013
APFM: I want to confirm if applying for a school that states they are accredited online in UK,do i still need to confirm if it's true before applying for the school.
Name of School: Oxford International College of Beauty.
Duration of Course: 10months
I am applying for my wife,she has been a regular visitor to UK.
Please advise before applying

Oxford International College is accredited with UKBA but Oxford International College of Beauty is not.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by APFM(m): 10:34am On May 07, 2013
justwise:

Oxford International College is accredited with UKBA but Oxford International College of Beauty is not.

Thank you.

Does that mean i shouldn't apply?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 10:40am On May 07, 2013
APFM:

Thank you.

You can apply if you want to loose your money
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:40am On May 07, 2013
APFM:

Thank you.

If the school is not registered and given sponsorship certificate by UKBA then you can't get a visa with such school

This is the official list of schools registered with UKBA http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/employersandsponsors/pointsbasedsystem/registerofsponsorseducation
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by APFM(m): 10:54am On May 07, 2013
justwise:

If the school is not registered and given sponsorship certificate by UKBA then you can't get a visa with such school

This is the official list of schools registered with UKBA http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/employersandsponsors/pointsbasedsystem/registerofsponsorseducation
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by DisGuy: 11:28am On May 07, 2013
APFM:

Thank you.

INSERT >lol< HERE
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 11:31am On May 07, 2013
Dis Guy:

INSERT >lol< HERE

grin grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 8:28am On May 10, 2013
Monin all...pls what is required,information&otherwise from some one who is sending me an invitation letter for a visit/holiday in d UK..he is citizen..tanx.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:56am On May 10, 2013
chris.a:
Monin all...pls what is required,information&otherwise from some one who is sending me an invitation letter for a visit/holiday in d UK..he is citizen..tanx.

Data page of his passport, bank statement/payslip, proof of adequate accommodation etc
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by sampitts(m): 9:50pm On May 11, 2013
hi, pls if someone had a football trial to go for in one of Uk's football clubs, what kind of visa will he apply for?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by worry359(m): 5:30am On May 12, 2013
sampitts: hi, pls if someone had a football trial to go for in one of Uk's football clubs, what kind of visa will he apply for?

I will guarantee that you are becoming the victim of a scam.
If you have a REAL invitation then the club will take care of that.
HOWEVER

You can not play for a UK club unless you are already a member of your national football club.
Search Google for "football agent scams"
https://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&gs_rn=12&gs_ri=psy-ab&tok=aKkD2B_VL0sszbxr4dKt2Q&cp=20&gs_id=2y8&xhr=t&q=football+agent+scams&es_nrs=true&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&oq=football+agent+scams&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.46340616,d.d2k&fp=23558460f7fbef18&biw=1280&bih=922

However as we have tried without success to help so many boys with football feaver I do not expect you to listen.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by sowu: 9:04am On May 12, 2013
Dis Guy:

The more document of your business the better, if you are making profit from your business and its reflecting in the account you'll be submitting, its better to declare it as part of ties to the country, check with the local tax office if you can get anything, you might also want to mention your role in the business cant it survive without your presence

I don't know if the 'maintenance money' is reflecting directly in your account but you might want to give that a miss
-married man, with a job, land and profitable business + monthly maintenance= Holiday undecided

make an itinerary of your holiday and cost breakdown

@dis guy u re d best,I always like d way u analyse and address issues on NL not like (name withheld) dat always act as if he's a consular. Yea d maintenance money do reflect in my account attimes but I also ve d receipt for it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:13am On May 12, 2013
sampitts: hi, pls if someone had a football trial to go for in one of Uk's football clubs, what kind of visa will he apply for?

If the trial is from a genuine UK club side then email them and ask for the type of visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Indigbo: 12:59pm On May 12, 2013
chris.a:

ye justwise is right, u need this:

(1) Date page of his/her passport, if the person inviting you is not a British u need copy of his/her immigration status in the UK

(2) You need his tenancy agreement or mortgage letter, and or council house letter

(3) His utility bills eg. electricity or water bill

(4) His pay slips

(5) His/her bank statement
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 1:27pm On May 12, 2013
@Indigbo

Please help people here if you want to, no need telling them to contact you privately.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by sampitts(m): 3:21pm On May 12, 2013
Happy sunday to you all. Please has anyone successfully called CDHC on fone? If yes, what's the number, cos they one on their website aint going through
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 3:35pm On May 12, 2013
sampitts: Happy sunday to you all. Please has anyone successfully called CDHC on fone? If yes, what's the number, cos they one on their website aint going through

British or Canadian high commission?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Indigbo: 3:46pm On May 12, 2013
justwise: @Indigbo

Please help people here if you want to, no need telling them to contact you privately.

@ Justwise, it is my right to help anyone privately or openly here. At least I can give you two different evidence links where you welcomed Nairalanders that need your help privately. Did I ask for anything in return to help anyone here? So if I need anyone's help too on Nairaland it's now a crime for me and the person to get connected privately? The rules is no adverts here, and the rules does not say no one should be connected with anyone privately for any help.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 3:54pm On May 12, 2013
Indigbo:

@ Justwise, it is my right to help anyone privately or openly here. At least I can give you two different evidence links where you welcomed Nairalanders that need your help privately. Did I ask for anything in return to help anyone here? So if I need anyone's help too on Nairaland it's now a crime for me and the person to get connected privately? The rules is no adverts here, and the rules does not say no one should be connected with anyone privately for any help.

Yes you have the right to help anybody private but you will exercise that right outside travel section. I never asked anybody here to contact me privately, i always encourage people to ask question openly here.

If you claimed that your help comes free of charge then do it here like everybody else.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by spikesC(m): 4:00pm On May 12, 2013
Indigbo:

It's your right but consider other people who might need the same info in later years to come. will they contact you too?
The aim of open discussion here is for reference purposes and future use.

BTW, justwise never asked anyone to contact them privately.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 4:02pm On May 12, 2013
spikes C:

It's your right but consider other people who might need the same info in later years to come. will they contact you too?
The aim of open discussion here is for reference purposes and future use.

BTW, justwise never asked anyone to contact them privately.

Exactly!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by sampitts(m): 4:10pm On May 12, 2013
justwise:

British or Canadian high commission?
canadian pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (426)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.