Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,127 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (986947 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2012
teejay_GO01: Hello Nairalnders, because of this thresd I had to sign up to nairaland smiley
Vicjustice and justwise your really doing a good job God bless you.
I have an issue I started reading this thread after I had already applied for visa without much knowledge and infomation. I was denied today, though the denial hurt I knew it was my fault the Eco said I didn't provide any other documentation apart from the I'd card of my uncle( who I said I would be staying with) and also I didn't provide the financial statement of my spononrs earnings ( I said my uncle will part_sponspor me) the statement of account he gave me was his savings account with a bal of N350k not his salary account.
My passport is a virgin passport I applied as a family visitor to visit my uncle.

I want to reapply in sept and with ur help and Gods grace I belive I'll get it. The questions I want to ask are:
1) I want to apply as a tourist/ general visitor now, cos my uncle won't be around @ dat time. Is it ok?
2) This time around I will sponspor myself and will have a bal of N350k in my acct is that ok?
3) Insteadd of staying with my unlce as against my last application I will book an hotel for 1 week and stay with a friend who is a student for the other week, but in my application I want to write just one week.
4) How would I explain to the Eco in the additional information part that my condition has changed cos I will save up for the sept trip and sponspr myself fully.
5) Is it necessary I pay for the hotel online? As I would prefer to book and pay when I get there, would that reduce my chances of getting the visa?
Iam a banker currently earning N120k per month
Lastly its imp I go this year b4 dec cos my friend that I want to see would leave England by Dec and I would really love to see her she's the reason I rushed to get the visa in the 1st place.

All your help/ comments/ suggestions as to additional docs to get will be taking very seriously. As I do not want to be refused again.

Thanks as I expect a reply

Build your savings first, ticket alone will take that money, you need to have some money left at home while you are in the UK spending all your savings. Since you are sponsoring yourself you need to book for hotel accommodation and at the moment that £350k will not be enough.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by teejayGO01: 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2012
Thanks @ naiko and just wise pls hjow much do u thhink I should save? If mu mum gives me 150k in aug do I have to explain where it came from? Please answer the ques about the savings n salary accts. Thanks alot
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by teejayGO01: 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2012
teejay_GO01: Hello Nairalnders, because of this thresd I had to sign up to nairaland smiley
I have an issue I started reading this thread after I had already applied for visa without much knowledge and infomation. I was denied today, though the denial hurt I knew it was my fault the Eco said I didn't provide any other documentation apart from the I'd card of my uncle( who I said I would be staying with) and also I didn't provide the financial statement of my spononrs earnings ( I said my uncle will part_sponspor me) the statement of account he gave me was his savings account with a bal of N350k not his salary account.
My passport is a virgin passport I applied as a family visitor to visit my uncle.

I want to reapply in sept and with ur help and Gods grace I belive I'll get it. The questions I want to ask are:
1) I want to apply as a tourist/ general visitor now, cos my uncle won't be around @ dat time. Is it ok?
2) This time around I will sponspor myself and will have a bal of N350k in my acct is that ok?
3) Insteadd of staying with my unlce as against my last application I will book an hotel for 1 week and stay with a friend who is a student for the other week, but in my application I want to write just one week.
4) How would I explain to the Eco in the additional information part that my condition has changed cos I will save up for the sept trip and sponspr myself fully.
5) Is it necessary I pay for the hotel online? As I would prefer to book and pay when I get there, would that reduce my chances of getting the visa?
Lastly its imp I go this year b4 dec cos my friend that I want to see would leave England by Dec and I would really love to see her she's the reason I rushed to get the visa in the 1st place.

All your help/ comments/ suggestions as to additional docs to get will be taking very seriously. As I do not want to be refused again.

. Hello vicjustice/justwise how do I explain to the Eco that I won't be stayong with my uncle during that time? Won't he think 'why doesn't she stay when her uncles back form holiday'?? I really want to avoid a refusal I want to get all my plans in place now,thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
teejay_GO01: Thanks @ naiko and just wise pls hjow much do u thhink I should save? If mu mum gives me 150k in aug do I have to explain where it came from? Please answer the ques about the savings n salary accts. Thanks alot

To know how much you need to have.....calculate the cost of ticket, hotel accommodation and transport/feeding within the UK. If your mum gives you some money and you pay it into your salary account then you need to explain when it came from.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2012
teejay_GO01: . Hello vicjustice/justwise how do I explain to the Eco that I won't be stayong with my uncle during that time? Won't he think 'why doesn't she stay when her uncles back form holiday'?? I really want to avoid a refusal I want to get all my plans in place now,thanks

You don't have to stay with your uncle, you are an adult and can make alternative accommodation arrangement for yourself.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by teejayGO01: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2012
justwise:

To know how much you need to have.....calculate the cost of ticket, hotel accommodation and transport/feeding within the UK. If your mum gives you some money and you pay it into your salary account then you need to explain when it came from.

Thanks a lot justwise ur of great help. But please in my last application when it was asked 'why is this person sponsoring you?' I wrote it is a gift. Won't the eco question where that 'gift' went to when I apply as a sponspor for myself? Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 12:37am On Jul 21, 2012

Justwise and Naiko have said it.
And actually (with no intention of arrogance), i did smile when i read the N350k because, it is near impossible to get a visa with this amount as supportive finance, in fact, your money will reduce to N300k by the time you are through with the failed application.
Your job and salary are impressive enough to represent your obligation or ties to return to Nigeria for, but your savings is a major problem. And (for reason of your job) the Visa Officer can be satisfied that you have something to return to Nigeria for, i will recommend that you give yourself some time until your savings get to N800K and apply again in due time. Cheers

Note: Even N800k is questionable, but the virtue of your job can be taken into consideration; the Visa Officer knows that no normal person would quit his bank job in Nigeria and become an illegal resident in the UK
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 1:14am On Jul 21, 2012
teejay_GO01:

Thanks a lot justwise ur of great help. But please in my last application when it was asked 'why is this person sponsoring you?' I wrote it is a gift. Won't the eco question where that 'gift' went to when I apply as a sponspor for myself? Thanks
Hear me, if you apply any time soon, even if your finance reaches a high, your chance of refusal will still be very high.
You have just been refused a visa today in an application where you claimed that your Uncle is your sponsor, and now, you want to reapply claiming your want to sponsor yourself this time?
Do you want to make them see you as a desperate liar?
If they consider you a liar, they may begin to scrutinise your applications for other discrepancies and consider giving you a ban under "Fact Misrepresentation".
You got to be careful, man
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by dunte: 11:28am On Jul 21, 2012
Please can anyone advise me on this? I went to uk for foundation studies and came bak to nigeria after ma studies but yet to renew for ma degree. Pls can I apply for visiting visa? And come bak for ma student renwal?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by teejayGO01: 11:38am On Jul 21, 2012
Vicjustice:
Hear me, if you apply any time soon, even if your finance reaches a high, your chance of refusal will still be very high.
You have just been refused a visa today in an application where you claimed that your Uncle is your sponsor, and now, you want to reapply claiming your want to sponsor yourself this time?
Do you want to make them see you as a desperate liar?
If they consider you a liar, they may begin to scrutinise your applications for other discrepancies and consider giving you a ban under "Fact Misrepresentation".
You got to be careful, man

Thanks I would be careful, but he was only part sponsoring me with 250K while I provided 150K. What I want to do is explain to the ECO on an additional sheet that my uncle gave me the money 250K(150K will reflect in my savings acct) while I have used the other 100 to do something. I hope explaining like this won't be a problem as I really need to re-apply by Sept, also I will state I'm staying for 1 week ( because I can only raise 600K by sept), though in my last application I put 2 weeks hope this won't be a problem? thanks for replying
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2012
dunte: Please can anyone advise me on this? I went to uk for foundation studies and came bak to nigeria after ma studies but yet to renew for ma degree. Pls can I apply for visiting visa? And come bak for ma student renwal?
If you are only going to renew your degree, you may apply for visit visa, but if the purpose of your intended travel is academical (ie to write exams etc) then, you should apply for the appropriate visa, Student Visa: Visit/Tourist Visa does not cover academic matters
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by teejayGO01: 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2012
teejay_GO01:

Thanks I would be careful, but he was only part sponsoring me with 250K while I provided 150K. What I want to do is explain to the ECO on an additional sheet that my uncle gave me the money 250K(150K will reflect in my savings acct) while I have used the other 100 to do something. I hope explaining like this won't be a problem as I really need to re-apply by Sept, also I will state I'm staying for 1 week ( because I can only raise 600K by sept), though in my last application I put 2 weeks hope this won't be a problem? thanks for replying

Hello vicjustice, kindly reply my above post, thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by dlinks000: 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2012
@Vicjustice .... please help me out..

i have been going through this website as a guest and decided to drop my problem now...please i thank you guys here because you doing a wonderful jon.
house please... am about to submit my document to the british embassy and all the documents ready.
i want to know my chances because my sponsor deposited 400K in my account to cover my trip to the UK though i have been there before on student visa for duration of 1year and 6 months visa which i only stay 1year and 5months.
making it 2years ago i have been in the country.
i work with my uncle in his company and he pays me in cash so i do not have much account balance so decided to deposit the 400K as funds to cover my trip.
Am kind of scared if the deposit won't be money lodgement.
do i state d funds are money paid to me in arrears of my salary for 4 months..please which would be better though i run the account and money goes out steady as i make withdraw but steady but its been like 4 or 6 months ago the account had a balance of 500K but ever since then i have been making withdraws.
would appreciate your kind advise.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by dlinks000: 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2012
@Justwise ....good evening

i have been going through this website as a guest and decided to drop my problem now...please i thank you guys here because you doing a wonderful jon.
house please... am about to submit my document to the british embassy and all the documents ready.
i want to know my chances because my sponsor deposited 400K in my account to cover my trip to the UK though i have been there before on student visa for duration of 1year and 6 months visa which i only stay 1year and 5months.
i work with my uncle in his company and he pays me in cash so i do not have much account balance so decided to deposit the 400K as funds to cover my trip.
do i state d funds are money paid to me in arrears of my salary for 4 months..please which would be better though i run the account and money goes out steady as i make withdraw but steady but its been like 4 or 6 months ago the account had a balance of 500K but ever since then i have been making withdraws.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:01am On Jul 22, 2012
dlinks000: @Justwise ....good evening

Can you list the documents you have?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 9:49am On Jul 22, 2012
dlinks000: @Vicjustice .... please help me out..

What category of visa would you be applying for?
Anyway, I'm afraid your 400k wouldn't be enough to satisfy the Visa Officer, beside, you don't seem to have a bank statement that meets the requirement or formats: Also, how much money would be left to sustain you when you return to Nigeria?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by solomonwis(m): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2012
Vicjustice:
Anyway, I'm afraid your 400k wouldn't be enough to satisfy the Visa Officer, beside, you don't seem to have a bank statement that meets the requirement or formats: Also, how much money would be left to sustain you when you return to Nigeria?

For the first time,I beg to differ on this! I have applied for a UK visa for my wife and I with a little less than 800k as balance in my account.Though the turnover for the six month period was over N10m.Initially,we were refused on flimsy excuses.After I mentioned my case here,i got Justwise and Vicjustice advice.I appealed and we were called after 3 months.We have since traveled and back into the country.

So,i think there's more to bank statement than just building up and tying up funds that should have been meant for some lucrative ventures.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2012
solomonwis:

For the first time,I beg to differ on this! I have applied for a UK visa for my wife and I with a little less than 800k as balance in my account.[b]Though the turnover for the six month period was over N10m.[/b]Initially,we were refused on flimsy excuses.After I mentioned my case here,i got Justwise and Vicjustice advice.I appealed and we were called after 3 months.We have since traveled and back into the country.

So,i think there's more to bank statement than just building up and tying up funds that should have been meant for some lucrative ventures.

That makes a huge difference, its not the same as having 400k.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by NuNu08(f): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2012
@justwise pls ¶ need Ūя̲̅ advice Asap!!!!moi cousin has sent ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ invitation letter & he dint put hs utility bills he said its not necessary cus hs not mai Sponsor....,.how true Ȋ̝̊̅§ that & what ® mai chances O̶̷̩̥̊͡f gettin Visa if ¶ apply without puttin Ȋ̝̊̅†.....o
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2012
NuNu08: @justwise pls ¶ need Ūя̲̅ advice Asap!!!!moi cousin has sent ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ invitation letter & he dint put hs utility bills he said its not necessary cus hs not mai Sponsor....,.how true Ȋ̝̊̅§ that & what ® mai chances O̶̷̩̥̊͡f gettin Visa if ¶ apply without puttin Ȋ̝̊̅†.....o

What is the list of documents he sent to you?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2012
NuNu08: @justwise please I need your advice Asap!!!!my cousin has sent me invitation letter and he didn't include his utility bills, he said it is not necessary because hs not my Sponsor....,.how true is that, and what are my chances of getting Visa if I applied without the utility bills
It is not because he is not your sponsor that he doesn't need to include a utility bill, utility bill is not a necessity rather, it is for verification purpose; he wouldn't need to include a utility bill if he has a valid Contract with Rent-Book with up-to-date rent payments to show that he is a Habitual Resident with entitlement rights to the address of the house that he is inviting you to:
In other word, he wouldn't need to include a utility bill paper if there are other documents that confirm his actual place of residence: but still, providing a utility bill is the best and easier option for most people.
Actually, i doubt he has a Rent-Book because, most Nigerians do not even know that such book exist, they tend to be contended with their house contract only
And as for your chance of a visa without a verification document (whether utility bill or Rent-Book), the answer is: Since it will be hard for the Visa Officer to verify that your cousin indeed reside in the given address, it will be near impossible to get a visa with just an ordinary letter from him [s]unless the letter carries the seal and stamps of the Home Secretary[/s]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by ayobj: 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2012
i have followed the posts on this blog and i find it exciting.i howvere want to share my own experience and maybe it will help other applicants.i must say that my personal experience does not conform to most of the posts herebey posited.
i just picked up my 2 year multiple entry tourist visa to the uk.i applied with my wife and we were both succesful.
contrary to most of tha advices here,my account had 593,000 naira as balance.my wife had 67,000 as balance.
we got the visas after 3 weeks.
i only started travelling abroad last year but i have gone to the usa and the uk since june last year and now.
on my first application last year ,i had only 300,000 naira balance in the my salary account.

i was denied in 2008 december.i was earning 183,000 that year.
had 67,000 in one account and 50,000 in my savings account.
the ECO said it can only buy a return ticket and my IV letter was of unproven circumstance.
i lost faith and was angry until someone encouraged me to apply last year and was successful.
later,in augist,i took my 3 children and wife and was also succesful.
so there may not be a straightjacked response as we think.

i have stopped doing invitation letters since the status of your invitee.
i do hotel bookings all the way.

once again,i am so impressed with this blog.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by ayobj: 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2012
FOUND TOO MANY SPELLING MISTAKES ON MY LAST POST .
i have followed the posts on this blog and i find it exciting.i however want to share my own experience and maybe it will help other applicants.i must say that my personal experience does not conform to most of the posts hereby posited.
i just picked up my 2 year multiple entry tourist visa to the uk.i applied with my wife and we were both succesful.
contrary to most of the advices here,my account had 593,000 naira as balance.my wife had 67,000 as balance.
i only started travelling abroad last year but i have gone to the usa and the uk since june last year and now.
on my first application last year ,i had only 300,000 naira balance in the my salary account.

the ECO said it can only buy a return ticket and my IV letter was of unproven circumstance.
i lost faith and was angry until someone encouraged me to apply last year and was successful.
later,in august 2011,i took my 3 children and wife and was also succesful.
so there may not be a straight jacketed response as we think.

i have stopped doing invitation letters since the status of your invitee may not be known.
many even dont want to release their intimate personal details.the typical nigeria is stereotyped.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2012
ayobj: i have followed the posts on this blog and i find it exciting.i howvere want to share my own experience and maybe it will help other applicants.i must say that my personal experience does not conform to most of the posts herebey posited.
contrary to most of tha advices here,my account had 593,000 naira as balance.my wife had 67,000 as balance.

There is no single rule for visiting visa, it has to do with individual circumstance, if you have million in your account as a student and applying for visiting visa you stand no chance.

A family man who earns about 200k with 500k in his account has a bigger chance of getting a visa cos he has a steady source of income and a stronger tie to Nigeria

If you earn low and want to spend 3x more than your salary in a week or two holiday then your chances is limited.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2012
ayobj: i have followed the posts on this blog and i find it exciting.i howvere want to share my own experience and maybe it will help other applicants.i must say that my personal experience does not conform to most of the posts herebey posited.

I am just wondering why you have 67 plus 50 thousand Naira in your accounts despite your 183k monthly salary.
Anyway, it is logical to expect that a Nigerian who works and receives 183k per month will return home for his job after travelling abroad. Apparently, you were able to get the visas, not on your financial ground, but on your Work-Obligation and Home-Tie consideration: Not everyone is this fortunate
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by dlinks000: 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2012
Thanks for the response.
The document I have with me are :
My sponsorship letter as I work under my sponsor
He was the person that sponsored my previous trip to the UK 2yrs ago as student and I only worked just 1wk during school break and I didn't over stayed.
He will be providing his statements of account as sponsorer which I don't know the balance.
My ID card will be included with Pay Slips
Letter of Inco-operation for d firm
Hotel Reservation will be booked online
Am planning to include a statement of account to d shares (20,000 units) I bought from Finbank since 2008
Am thinking of depositing the sum of 400K in2 d account and print the statement or maybe I just deposit 750K and print my bank statement then would state in d letter to the ECO that 350K was my 3months arrears salary which has been paid and my uncle deposited 400K 2 cover that my trip and does it matter if I deposit the sum and still prrint my statement same day.
will the ECO get to know if the funds in the account is no longer up 2 what's on the statement wen accessing the statement because am planning to get funds from friends to deposit and print it immediately so as to refunds their money instantly same day after printing my statement
Also another thing is that I just can not remember the date of birth of my parents as I don't have a copy of my last application documents,pls hope this won't have anything to do with my application and what are my chances.
Thanks.

Vicjustice:
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by dlinks000: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2012
justwise:

Can you list the documents you have?

Thanks for the response.
He was the person that sponsored my previous trip to the UK 2yrs ago as student and I only worked just 1wk during school break and I didn't over stayed.
He will be providing his statements of account as sponsorer which I don't know the balance.
Am planning to include a statement of account to d shares (20,000 units) I bought from Finbank since 2008
Am thinking of depositing the sum of 400K in2 d account and print the statement or maybe I just deposit 750K and print my bank statement then would state in d letter to the ECO that 350K was my 3months arrears salary which has been paid and my uncle deposited 400K 2 cover that my trip and does it matter if I deposit the sum and still prrint my statement same day.
will the ECO get to know if the funds in the account is no longer up 2 what's on the statement wen accessing the statement because am planning to get funds from friends to deposit and print it immediately so as to refunds their money instantly same day after printing my statement
Also another thing is that I just can not remember the date of birth of my parents as I don't have a copy of my last application documents,pls hope this won't have anything to do with my application and what are my chances.
Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2012
Well
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by dlinks000: 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2012
Am applying for 6month visit
Vicjustice:
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by dlinks000: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2012
I would be applying under 6months visit
Vicjustice:
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2012
dlinks000:

Thanks for the response.
I understand that you have no intention of visiting the UK as a tourist, it is obvious that you desire to migrate, and from the bottom of my heart, i really do wish you the best of luck; yet, allow me to answer you according to how it is on paper, and by that, i just don't see how you can convince the visa officer, in fact, i am concerned that you will loose your money.
Good luck, Man

I advice you to read my post here to help yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/967110/main-reasons-many-refused-visas

dlinks000:
Thanks.
Under normal circumstances, this is supposed to forever "disqualify" you, but you are lucky i have experience with this scenario.
It is not a rare thing for Visa Officers to observe discrepancies in given Dates Of Birth especially pertaining to parents, so, they are aware of the fact that the DOBs of a vast number of Africans are highly uncertain. Some time ago, i made online application for a visa entering the DOB of a relative (something that i wasn't sure of), and the visa was issued. And then, on another application, i forgot the DOB that i gave previously; and i entered a totally different one: but at the end, i added a note that reads:

* "Though i have honestly filled the form with as much information as i can genuinely provide, but the DOB of ******** is highly uncertain as there exists no national database (in Nigeria) to keep such records and therefore, in the absence of such, i would like to state that the DOB provided is not to the best of my knowledge."

Trust me, the visa was also approved despite the discrepancies: i am arguably one of the people that made the Embassy to consider adding an option for people who happen to be in this situation; and now-a-days, there is an option of "I Don't Know" when entering a family member's DOB.

Now, you can do the same for your parents date of birth, these visa officers are aware that Nigerians (like most black African nationals) are not properly documented: So, you can do the same: If applying online in the past, (when you can't proceed to next page without entering a date of birth) you could have entered a guessed DOB, but now that there is the "Don't Know" option, this is your best option: And remember to make a declaration of your lack of knowledge at the end claiming that the DOB of your parents are highly uncertain as there exist no national database to keep such record.

Note: In future time, your parents may need a sworn (and permanent) Declaration Of Age in order to deal with the situation and to be considered eligible for subsequent visa application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by ayobj: 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2012
Vicjustice:
I am just wondering why you have 67 plus 50 thousand Naira in your accounts despite your 183k monthly salary.
Anyway, it is logical to expect that a Nigerian who works and receives 183k per month will return home for his job after travelling abroad. Apparently, you were able to get the visas, not on your financial ground, but on your Work-Obligation and Home-Tie consideration: Not everyone is this fortunate

the problem is that we both applied stating our salaries and no other funding.
the account has not had up to 800k this calendar year.
my wife gets lump sumps from my account every month from 400 to 500k per month.she earns only 100k.she got such money lodgement the month we applied also.

when i applied in 2008, a junior colleague had applied earlier with 20,000 naira balance in her account and was successful.
i have seen all sorts of scenarios.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (426)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.