Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (210687 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by earthgreeners(m): 1:46am On Apr 16, 2012
@all..I wish to start process to study at masters level in canada next year fall 2013.I am 24 yrs and have a 2.1(4.39) at undergraduate level. I'm currently on nysc and wld finish by october. My brothers are going to be my sponsor .one of them works in a bank and the other owns a private company .what documents do I need to submit to canada embassy to brighten my chance of gettin a study permit.most especially proof of sufficient fund and strong ties I wanna prepare in advance. Thanx all
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by mikkyangel(m): 7:45am On Apr 16, 2012
"Hello house, I live in poland and I have applied for temporary stay to Canada from poland on two different occasions which was last year may and this year march, and I was refused the two times i applied.the first refusal was that my purpose of visit wasnt clear to them despite the fact that i recieved an invitation from my uncle. The second refusal was that i dnt have tiers to my country of residence which is poland and tiers to my home country which is nigeria. Presently, Am studying in poland since 4yrs and i have residency here. Is it adviseable to apply for the temporary stay to canada again or can i apply for study permit to canada.Pls,kindly enlighten me more on what to do base on my stand presently since I have been refused twice now."

Hello Karzy, your topic was blocked(dont know why,wanted to help u with some valuable info since u are in Poland) if u get my message reply me on this site,so i can connect you to Raphael, he just got a 3 yrs canada study visa from poland 2 weeks ago,also my x-class mate Toyin got a 3yrs canada study visa from Poland in 2010..she might b of help too..
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2012
please urgent assistance,i have someone,my husband friend he have a good money,own company and do business in a big way,and he promised to provide everything i need to make my travel a success and he want to stand as my employer to this regard,but i contacted an agent to do the packaging for me and he told me that he can only sponsor me if he have proves that he have sponsored some people before,please i need a wise suggestion,time is no longer on my side.thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Danyl(m): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2012
@teachme, its actually 3 months but its always good to give an allowance of 4months if possible due to extended periods of time when the Visa officials don't authorize you to o for your medicals on time which may necessitate another start date from the school.i hope this helps.you may also go over this thread carefully, you will learn more.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Danyl(m): 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2012
@all, what time of the year, can one start applying for federal skilled immigrant program, the information they have on their site is not giving a pointer to that.........
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by adbov(m): 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2012
Hello House, I'll like to find out if it matters if I fill Unemployed under Occupation.
Finished NYSC last year June.
Currently working but i dont want to ask for any letter of Introduction from my Employer.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by teachme(m): 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2012
Danyl: @teachme, its actually 3 months but its always good to give an allowance of 4months if possible due to extended periods of time when the Visa officials don't authorize you to o for your medicals on time which may necessitate another start date from the school.i hope this helps.you may also go over this thread carefully, you will learn more.

Thank bro!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2012
Noswaa: please urgent assistance,i have someone,my husband friend he have a good money,own company and do business in a big way,and he promised to provide everything i need to make my travel a success and he want to stand as my employer to this regard,but i contacted an agent to do the packaging for me and he told me that he can only sponsor me if he have proves that he have sponsored some people before,please i need a wise suggestion,time is no longer on my side.thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2012
@mikkyangel,
If I were you,I think I'll apply for study visa,since Education has not age restriction or limitation. U can go on and on to pursue any academic prog. as long as u have the fund and required academic background. You just have to make ur intentions clear to the V.O and prove beyond reasonable doubt that you truly intend to study in CA and that u have reasons to leave canada to ur home country or residence country after ur prog. in Canada. Good luck Man.

@Noswaa,
Pls. dnt be misled by your so called agent. There is no offense if your sponsor has never sponsored anyone else to study abroad before. But you have to prove how you are related to ur sponsor,and if he's gonna be ur employer,I think u already knw the dox. u needed for this.

@Danyl,
I knw nothing abt the Fed.skilled immigration prog. but I think there are more experienced member of the house who cld help with info. concerning that.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2012
thanks newacca,the want to put me in a high jump
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by symbian03(m): 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2012
Noswaa: please urgent assistance,i have someone,my husband friend he have a good money,own company and do business in a big way,and he promised to provide everything i need to make my travel a success and he want to stand as my employer to this regard,but i contacted an agent to do the packaging for me and he told me that he can only sponsor me if he have proves that he have sponsored some people before,please i need a wise suggestion,time is no longer on my side.thanks

To the best of my comprehension, i think using him as your employer would attract some queries and i suppose you ain't got documents to prove that. Why don't you think of some other ways, since he genuinely wanna sponsor you?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2012
@symbian,i appreciate you remark,please do suggest for me the best way you think that will be better
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sheegxy: 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2012
Hello guys pls i need assistance on getting a canada visa.i have a friend in canada that is a citizen of canada and also resides in canada who is ready to sponsor and also give an invitation but dont know the steps to take can u please throw some limelights into this as in steps to take will b grateful
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2012

There is no part of the application that says, the person must have sponsored someone before, cos it will mean no one could make it, cos those coy that has sponsored someone before were once without any history of sponsorship.
Please make sure your agent knows what they doing.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by symbian03(m): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2012
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2012
@fhemmmy,you know this person is just my husband friend and he want to stand as my employer,so notting to prove relationship apart from the employment letter he will give me and leave letter as well,and letter of introduction,sponsorship etc.So what do you still suggest please
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by kayyz: 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2012
Hello house, I live in poland and I have applied for temporary stay to Canada from poland on two different occasions which was last year may and this year march, and I was refused the two times i applied.the first refusal was that my purpose of visit wasnt clear to them despite the fact that i recieved an invitation from my uncle. The second refusal was that i dnt have tiers to my country of residence which is poland and tiers to my home country which is nigeria. Presently, Am studying in poland since 4yrs and i have residency here. Is it adviseable to apply for the temporary stay to canada again or can i apply for study permit to canada.Pls,kindly enlighten me more on what to do base on my stand presently since I have been refused twice now.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by kayyz: 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2012
[quote author=Obamacare]Why not read the previous thread. Someone already answered that. For me though I will suggest you follow your heart. Go for the study option if you have the fund.[/quote/
Thank you for your advice.I wasnt able to get the previous thread. Can you plead paste me the link. Thxs once more..
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by kayyz: 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2012
mikkyangel: "Hello house, I live in poland and I have applied for temporary stay to Canada from poland on two different occasions which was last year may and this year march, and I was refused the two times i applied.the first refusal was that my purpose of visit wasnt clear to them despite the fact that i recieved an invitation from my uncle. The second refusal was that i dnt have tiers to my country of residence which is poland and tiers to my home country which is nigeria. Presently, Am studying in poland since 4yrs and i have residency here. Is it adviseable to apply for the temporary stay to canada again or can i apply for study permit to canada.Pls,kindly enlighten me more on what to do base on my stand presently since I have been refused twice now."

Hello Karzy, your topic was blocked(dont know why,wanted to help u with some valuable info since u are in Poland) if u get my message reply me on this site,so i can connect you to Raphael, he just got a 3 yrs canada study visa from poland 2 weeks ago,also my x-class mate Toyin got a 3yrs canada study visa from Poland in 2010..she might b of help too..

I dont know why my topic was blocked but I will appreciate any help from you to enlighten me more about way out and neccessary documents to apply with.. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ifegy: 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2012
Danyl: @all, what time of the year, can one start applying for federal skilled immigrant program, the information they have on their site is not giving a pointer to that.........

You can start applying at any time. Get your documents together, follow the website instructions to the letter and submit once all your papers are complete. All the best!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by earthgreeners(m): 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2012
earthgreeners: @all..I wish to start process to study at masters level in canada next year fall 2013.I am 24 yrs and have a 2.1(4.39) at undergraduate level. I'm currently on nysc and wld finish by october. My brothers are going to be my sponsor .one of them works in a bank and the other owns a private company .what documents do I need to submit to canada embassy to brighten my chance of gettin a study permit.most especially proof of sufficient fund and strong ties I wanna prepare in advance. Thanx all

I need light on d above
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Danyl(m): 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2012
@ifeggy,tnx 4dt info,i alwz think dt d deadline 4submissn is june.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 12:26am On Apr 17, 2012
Noswaa: @fhemmmy,you know this person is just my husband friend and he want to stand as my employer,so notting to prove relationship apart from the employment letter he will give me and leave letter as well,and letter of introduction,sponsorship etc.So what do you still suggest please

I will talk to one of their interviewers and let you know . . . But i dont see a reason why it should be a problem
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 17, 2012
Guys, I need to know if its right for me to put unemployed as my current occupation in filling the 1294 personal information form because I am currently unemployed

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 10:25am On Apr 17, 2012
@fhemmmy thanks for your assistance so far,so grateful,am waiting to hearing from you soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by earthgreeners(m): 10:33am On Apr 17, 2012
@Fhemmy , just wise and all
please kindly tell me what documents I need to submit to CIC, my brothers are going to be my sponsor, one of which works in a Bank and d other owns a small company. Im 24 years old and wlda completed NYSC at d time of application, I graduated with 2.1 (4.39), studied environmental management and going for MSc in environmental studies..
Waiting for ur response please
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by kayyz: 10:44am On Apr 17, 2012
"Hello house, I live in poland and I have applied for temporary stay to Canada from poland on two different occasions which was last year may and this year march, and I was refused the two times i applied.the first refusal was that my purpose of visit wasnt clear to them despite the fact that i recieved an invitation from my uncle. The second refusal was that i dnt have tiers to my country of residence which is poland and tiers to my home country which is nigeria. Presently, Am studying in poland since 4yrs and i have residency here. Is it adviseable to apply for the temporary stay to canada again or can i apply for study permit to canada.Pls,kindly enlighten me more on what to do base on my stand presently since I have been refused twice now."
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 17, 2012
kayyz: "Hello house, I live in poland and I have applied for temporary stay to Canada from poland on two different occasions which was last year may and this year march, and I was refused the two times i applied.the first refusal was that my purpose of visit wasnt clear to them despite the fact that i recieved an invitation from my uncle. The second refusal was that i dnt have tiers to my country of residence which is poland and tiers to my home country which is nigeria. Presently, Am studying in poland since 4yrs and i have residency here. Is it adviseable to apply for the temporary stay to canada again or can i apply for study permit to canada.Pls,kindly enlighten me more on what to do base on my stand presently since I have been refused twice now."

I thought Poland is cool.Why leaving?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 17, 2012
earthgreeners: @Fhemmy , just wise and all
please kindly tell me what documents I need to submit to CIC, my brothers are going to be my sponsor, one of which works in a Bank and d other owns a small company. Im 24 years old and wlda completed NYSC at d time of application, I graduated with 2.1 (4.39), studied environmental management and going for MSc in environmental studies..
earthgreeners: @Fhemmy , just wise and all
did u school @ unnab? I av some info for you
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by earthgreeners(m): 11:59am On Apr 17, 2012
mr sirdam: did u school @ unnab? I av some info for you

Yes sir, I graduated from UNAAB

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (101)

On Vacation: New York City / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.