Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1037247 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mamarazi1: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
GodandVal:

For Priority, send to the Vulcan House address

Was told by ikeja to send to the S3 8wa postcode, not Vulcan.... Supporting documents are already at s3 8wa
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by wrongnumber: 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
GodandVal:

Thanks!!! I paid 551 Pounds

Wow! thanks for the response but how much is the total cost of the visa application including the cost for priority.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by wrongnumber: 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
mamarazi1:

Priority is 551pounds
Priority if application is straight forward should not take more than a month, a month and half.
I am currently on day 8 of priority!!!

Thanks for responding but how much is the total cost for the application?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by foxyvisa: 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
mamarazi1:

Hi hun.... I know u did priority... Which address did you send supporting documents to

Hi, I sent to Sheffield. S3 8WA

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by wrongnumber: 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
justwise:

Congratulations!

Still wouldn't advice anybody to exclude evidence of communication..call log, whatsapp, Facebook etc.

Hello bro...please what else can be done in a situation where the U.K spouse earns about £17k in a year before tax?

Learned the minimum is £18600 and I don't have any dependant.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 12:45am On Dec 14, 2017
wrongnumber:

Hello bro...please what else can be done in a situation where the U.K spouse earns about £17k in a year before tax?

You might pass on other documentations submitted, but fail on the wage threshold......

Which translates to a rejection in application........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 12:49am On Dec 14, 2017
wrongnumber:

What can be done to rectify?

(1) Either you have a lot of ££££££ in the sponsors account (must be resting and snoring in the account untouched for 6 months)

(2) Get a part time job to top up the overall wage, to meet the required threshold (must hold that job for 6 months, before any application can be submitted)

(3) Get another job that pays the required figure (£18,600)...............
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Phoenix77: 9:24am On Dec 14, 2017
Good morning house... I'm ready to submit my application in a couple of days and I would like a final document check. So pls moderators and grad students, I would like you guys to help me go through the docs to be sure nothing is being left out. Trying to make the application water tight as possible. Thanks

Document check list
*Sponsors letter of intro
*sponsors 6mnth bank statements
* sponsors 6mnth pay slips
* Sponsors P60 form
* Tenancy agreement
* Property inspection letter
* Rent statement
* Council tax bill
* Tv license
* Sponsors bio page
* Sponsors contract of employment
* Sponsors work ID
* Immigration stamp(every time we met)
* Marriage cert( Ikoyi reg)
* Photocopy of wedding invite
* Daughters birth cert
* TB test result
* IELTS life skills A1 test result
* Applicants letter from employer
* Applicants 6mnth bank statement
* Applicants completed VAF form
* Applicants birth cert
* Communication proof
* Pics
* Applicants online print out

Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mamarazi1: 11:33am On Dec 14, 2017
Phoenix77:
Good morning house... I'm ready to submit my application in a couple of days and I would like a final document check. So pls moderators and grad students, I would like you guys to help me go through the docs to be sure nothing is being left out. Trying to make the application water tight as possible. Thanks

Document check list
* Sponsors P60 form
* Tenancy agreement
* Rent statement
* Council tax bill
* Tv license
* Sponsors bio page
* Sponsors work ID
* Daughters birth cert
* TB test result
* Applicants birth cert
* Communication proof
* Pics

Thanks

You've got more than required self! Weldone.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tayeby78: 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
This is good but one more thing. Can the applicant write a letter of introduction as we just to bring home what the sponsor has written.

Phoenix77:

Document check list
* Sponsors P60 form
* Tenancy agreement
* Rent statement
* Council tax bill
* Tv license
* Sponsors bio page
* Sponsors work ID
* Daughters birth cert
* TB test result
* Applicants birth cert
* Communication proof
* Pics

Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
Phoenix77:

Document check list
* Sponsors P60 form
* Tenancy agreement
* Rent statement
* Council tax bill
* Tv license
* Sponsors bio page
* Sponsors work ID
* Daughters birth cert
* TB test result
* Applicants birth cert
* Communication proof
* Pics

Thanks

Your sponsor earns the required amount + £2400 (per child)?
Been with employer for 6 months?
How many pictures?
How much communication log?
Your bank statements + payslips, meets the 28 day rule?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Phoenix77: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
tayeby78:
This is good but one more thing. Can the applicant write a letter of introduction as we just to bring home what the sponsor has written.

Ok thanks... I will do that also.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Phoenix77: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Your sponsor earns the required amount + £2400 (per child)?
Been with employer for 6 months?
How many pictures?
How much communication log?
Your bank statements + payslips, meets the 28 day rule?

Yes daughter is British, 7 months now... submitting bout 60 pics, few communication logs dating far back as 6/7 years, and everything all recent.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
Phoenix77:

Yes daughter is British, 7 months now... submitting bout 60 pics, few communication logs dating far back as 6/7 years, and everything all recent.

Looks like you are good to go....... Pay your 30% tithe in advance......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Phoenix77: 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Looks like you are good to go....... Pay your 30% tithe in advance......

Haha... Amen... coming back with the good news.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 3:27am On Dec 15, 2017
Phoenix77:

Haha... Amen... coming back with the good news.

We are already drinking and eating at the bar, in anticipation ...

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Phoenix77: 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
House pls how do I get the IHS link... all I get is an error message. What can I do pls?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by deji2009(m): 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
godman100:

Vulcan House is where they process priority applications. That's where I sent my wife's supporting documents. If you applied priority then it has gone to the correct team. If you applied standard then you've done the right thing calling them. As they have escalated it then it should be sent to the appropriate team for processing.

Hello

Did your wife went to Lagos Embassy as part of the process ? Secondly, did you posted additional documents to your wife to take to Lagos?

Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
Phoenix77:
House pls how do I get the IHS link... all I get is an error message. What can I do pls?

Did you select all the right options?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Phoenix77: 8:02am On Dec 18, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Did you select all the right options?

Yes I'm sure I did
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mamarazi1: 9:43am On Dec 18, 2017
deji2009:

Hello

Did your wife went to Lagos Embassy as part of the process ? Secondly, did you posted additional documents to your wife to take to Lagos?

Thanks

No additional doc is needed from applicant in Lagos. They need to take their passport, photocopy of applicant's passport, passport photo, printed signed online application, payment receipt.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Mamalicious: 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
Hello everyone , compliments of the Season to you all. I trust God who has kept us from Jan till date is over faithful to lead us in the new year. 2018 shall be a year of uncommon favour .Amen.

Just wanted to reconfirm the news i heard in another forum . How tru is it dt HO would close on friday 22nd to resume on the 3rd of Jan 2018. Is that how they use to do (lol). Na wa oooo. Me that have been nilling off the date on my table calendar hoping to hear sth frm them this year. Issorait as long as it wuld nt exceed d 60 working days they said and as long as my passport wuld be stamped, they shld continue.

Y'all have a Merry Merry Xmas and a prosperous New Year. That being said , dnt forget the reason for the season - JESUS .
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by godman100: 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
deji2009:

Hello

Thanks

She went to VI for her biometrics appointment. I sent my financial documents to my wife in Lagos for submission but she was told at her appointment that the documents have to be sent to UKVI in Sheffield so she had to return everything back to me.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by godman100: 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
Phoenix77:

You should be directed to make the IHS payment as part of the application process.
Did you select Settlement - Marriage or Settlement - Husband at the start of the application?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Phoenix77: 6:07am On Dec 19, 2017
godman100:

You should be directed to make the IHS payment as part of the application process.
Did you select Settlement - Marriage or Settlement - Husband at the start of the application?

Thanks house... the issue has been resolved... and I paid already... guess it was the traffic on the site at that moment.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Phoenix77: 6:39am On Dec 19, 2017
Mamalicious:
Hello everyone , compliments of the Season to you all. I trust God who has kept us from Jan till date is over faithful to lead us in the new year. 2018 shall be a year of uncommon favour .Amen.

Just wanted to reconfirm the news i heard in another forum . How tru is it dt HO would close on friday 22nd to resume on the 3rd of Jan 2018. Is that how they use to do (lol). Na wa oooo. Me that have been nilling off the date on my table calendar hoping to hear sth frm them this year. Issorait as long as it wuld nt exceed d 60 working days they said and as long as my passport wuld be stamped, they shld continue.

Y'all have a Merry Merry Xmas and a prosperous New Year. That being said , dnt forget the reason for the season - JESUS .

How accurate is the info... because visa centers in Nig re still scheduling appointments all through 27-29... shouldn't they close also if the HO is closing?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 19, 2017
good morning house, please is it normal to submit two passports together and one is back, while the other isn't? my husband picked up his passport on Friday but my daughter own isn't ready yet and they applied together.

please have anyone experienced this? and how long does it take for the other to be back?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by foxyvisa: 11:37am On Dec 19, 2017
@justwise please I need your counsel. Hubby is requesting I obtain police report/police character certificate for immigration from Nigeria Police HQ. Says it's necessary for obtaining employment on arrival in the UK, else I might have to wait for 6 months before working inorder to get a UK police report. Please, how acurate is this?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
foxyvisa:
@justwise please I need your counsel. Hubby is requesting I obtain police report/police character certificate for immigration from Nigeria Police HQ. Says it's necessary for obtaining employment on arrival in the UK, else I might have to wait for 6 months before working inorder to get a UK police report. Please, how acurate is this?

What sort of job? Some jobs like working with children or elderly people may require full CRB check.. etc
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by foxyvisa: 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
justwise:

What sort of job? Some jobs like working with children or elderly people may require full CRB check.. etc

okay, I guess that's his reason. I am science inclined and may dabble in such area.
Thanks again grin
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Bond140: 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hello my people. God is so good to me, pls join me thank Him. I picked my passport today and it was a positive outcome! I was so scared of the outcome because I mistakenly registered and wrote the wrong English test. Instead of life skill test, I took the general ielts!!.I had to write to them informing them I'm processing UK Naric which they didn't wait for before making decision.
Thanks to Lexus, justwise and other people who helped in one way or another.. I'm grateful, pls continue saving lives.
Timeline:
Biometrics 26/9/2017
Document to Sheffield 27/9/2016
Decision email 16/12/2017
Pick up 19/12/2017
No calls, no additional document request.

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by yow17: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
Bond140:
Hello my people. God is so good to me, pls join me thank Him. I picked my passport today and it was a positive outcome! I was so scared of the outcome because I mistakenly registered and wrote the wrong English test. Instead of life skill test, I took the general ielts!!.I had to write to them informing them I'm processing UK Naric which they didn't wait for before making decision.
Thanks to Lexus, justwise and other people who helped in one way or another.. I'm grateful, pls continue saving lives.
Timeline:
Biometrics 26/9/2017
Document to Sheffield 27/9/2016
Decision email 16/12/2017
Pick up 19/12/2017
No calls, no additional document request.

Congratulations!!!!! God is Great.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.