Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,171 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1037223 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Realgeo(m): 1:13am On Dec 26, 2017
foxyvisa:
@justwise please I need your counsel. Hubby is requesting I obtain police report/police character certificate for immigration from Nigeria Police HQ. Says it's necessary for obtaining employment on arrival in the UK, else I might have to wait for 6 months before working inorder to get a UK police report. Please, how acurate is this?
Don't waste your money getting the Nigeria police report as u can get a job without it. If u will be doing care job then, u require CRB certificate which cost £50 and are valid for 3 years or so and that is will be done in uk. Just pack your bag and come over. Cheers

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by joygirl2017(f): 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Realgeo:

Don't waste your money getting the Nigeria police report as u can get a job without it. If u will be doing care job then, u require CRB certificate which cost £50 and are valid for 3 years or so and that is will be done in uk. Just pack your bag and come over. Cheers

Hi ya how have you been ? Its been a while the winter is fetting strong by the day
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by foxyvisa: 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Realgeo:

Thanks @Realgeo
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by cindylee: 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
Happy New year in advance to everyone. @Lexusgs430 and Justwise, I hope you can remember me. I was the one who travelled to the UK on a tier 4 and was turned back abi deported, don't know which terminology to use now because I was pregnant and didn't disclose in the form. I was advised to have my baby and reapply.

I don born o to God be the glory for safe delivery. Gave birth on 20 December hubby came in on Christmas day and has been with us ever since. Now we have started planning again.

He is on a tier 2 visa now and has a COS and also a letter from his employer staying they will cover him, me and our child for one month. I think 960 for him and 630 for me and my child each.

My biggest fear now is how to present my case. Apart from the required docs which I would post here later, how do I capture my case so it will be approved. Please general advise or specific will be Welcome. Again, if all going well, our child will be around 6 weeks when we travel, is there anything we need to know or do when travelling with such a young child? My husband intends doing priority for us because he wants us to go together. He doesn't want to take any chances and truthfully he's tired of living separately from his family.

Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
cindylee:
Happy New year in advance to everyone. @Lexusgs430 and Justwise, I hope you can remember me. I was the one who travelled to the UK on a tier 4 and was turned back abi deported, don't know which terminology to use now because I was pregnant and didn't disclose in the form. I was advised to have my baby and reapply.

I don born o to God be the glory for safe delivery. Gave birth on 20 December hubby came in on Christmas day and has been with us ever since. Now we have started planning again.

He is on a tier 2 visa now and has a COS and also a letter from his employer staying they will cover him, me and our child for one month. I think 960 for him and 630 for me and my child each.

My biggest fear now is how to present my case. Apart from the required docs which I would post here later, how do I capture my case so it will be approved. Please general advise or specific will be Welcome. Again, if all going well, our child will be around 6 weeks when we travel, is there anything we need to know or do when travelling with such a young child? My husband intends doing priority for us because he wants us to go together. He doesn't want to take any chances and truthfully he's tired of living separately from his family.

Thanks

Congratulations on your safe delivery..........

What you do is very simple, apply the same way you originally did + include your experience at LHR....... Dats all.....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Shilex1915: 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hello ... please I need your help .. I got married to a British woman in Nigeria this year ..but she want me to follow her to U.K. Just for visit and she is going to be responsible for everything I need ... please am I going to get that visiting visa or what type of visa do I need to apply for Cos she want me to go with her when she is going back to U.K.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Realgeo(m): 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
joygirl2017:

Hi ya how have you been ? Its been a while the winter is fetting strong by the day

Hi, it's been a long time. Been busy thats why I don't show up here again. The cold no get part two. Getting ready to welcome my first fruit.... cheesy
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
Shilex1915:
Hello ... please I need your help .. I got married to a British woman in Nigeria this year ..but she want me to follow her to U.K. Just for visit and she is going to be responsible for everything I need ... please am I going to get that visiting visa or what type of visa do I need to apply for Cos she want me to go with her when she is going back to U.K.

If only the 'follow her' was that easy......... You can apply for either... If you stand well well in Nigeria, a visiting visa might be granted........

Assuming the visiting visa is granted, you only have a maximum 6 months to enjoy UK's cold freezer........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
Shilex1915:
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Mamalicious: 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
Pls my good pple. When they return your documents, what and what do they take out?

I want to be sure as i expect my docs to be returned anytime soon . Tnks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 1:14am On Dec 31, 2017
Mamalicious:
Pls my good pple. When they return your documents, what and what do they take out?

I want to be sure as i expect my docs to be returned anytime soon . Tnks

Nothing... If anything is required for future reference, they simply take a scanned copy......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Mamalicious: 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
Happy New Year everyone. May we have reasons, plenty reason to celebrate this coming year.

My docs were returned yesterday (, they work on sat), imagine after I had posted the question abt wat and wat would be returned. Now my fingers and even my toes are crossed. Lol

It would definitely end in praise.

Lexusgs430:

Nothing... If anything is required for future reference, they simply take a scanned copy......

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by GodandVal: 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
Demoore:

Congrats GodandVal!!! I’m extremely excited and happy for you.

It’s very nice to know that HO were kind enough to grant you settlement-Wife visa inspite of completing the settlement-marriage application form.

I was particularly looking out for your visa decision.

Paying for priority means faster process. I used priority and may application took about 1 month, as against 4 months for normal applications. I think yours had a slight delay due to the error. All the same I’m sure a positive decision trumps the extra few weeks wait time.

The wait must have been excruciating. Welcome to the UK.

Cheers

Yes I don’t want to describe the wait but it turned out great, thank God. I have picked up my permit. This cold though lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by chicfire: 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
Please I have a question/ advice for child settlement visa UK.
I want to ask permission before I post to spouse visa section.
is it okay to post in this section ?
Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mamarazi1: 10:02am On Jan 06, 2018
It's now 20 working days on Priority... Anxiety heightened.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by CAT22: 11:10am On Jan 06, 2018
I’m on 45 working days and each day seems like 48hrs. Lord I surrender all to you �

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
mamarazi1:

It's now 20 working days on Priority... Anxiety heightened.

If you did not submit wuruwuru to the answer...... Just relax....... Within 14 days you too should graduate........

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
CAT22:
I’m on 45 working days and each day seems like 48hrs. Lord I surrender all to you �

We can arrange an induced coma situation, we would reverse procedure on the 4th month (after application).... If interested, see me after lectures........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by CAT22: 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:

We can arrange an induced coma situation, we would reverse procedure on the 4th month (after application).... If interested, see me after lectures........
Hahahahaha! I no want ooooo.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Phoenix77: 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
House pls I sent supporting docs to Sheffield and it was signed for on the 3rd of Jan... and till now it's still not being updated neither have I received an email confirming anything... pls is this normal or do I need to call them to find out. All suggestions are welcomed. Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mzapplication: 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hi House/ Mr Lexus, happy new year to you and yours

I am about half way through my wait...just over 6 weeks into the wait.

My issue now is that I need to travel for work next week...passport is stuck...

Is there a way for paying for fast track / priority in the middle of the process?

I have checked everywhere option does not seem to exist however I just thought to ask here...
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MreSBee: 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hello house, happy new year to you all.... To all that have graduated, best of luck in your new life. To the rest of us waiting for a response or waiting to apply... good luck to us.

It’s the new year, hence I’m getting really close to applying again. So house I have a question as I keep gathering supporting documents. My question is, one month out of the past 6 months we want to use to apply for my application, my wife was sick and spent like 10 days in the hospital... as a result she wasn’t paid for those 10 days so her payslip for that particular month wasn’t the same as the rest of the months. For that particular month, she was short of a few 100 pounds... However, her annual salary still exceeds £18600 required. Please can someone tell me if this payslip can affect my application in any way because I understand that the HO wants to see that your monthly salary when calculated with their figures meets the required 18600. Please gurus in the house, over to you. Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Phoenix77: 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
Phoenix77:
House pls I sent supporting docs to Sheffield and it was signed for on the 3rd of Jan... and till now it's still not being updated neither have I received an email confirming anything... pls is this normal or do I need to call them to find out. All suggestions are welcomed. Thanks

Can anyone pls help me out?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tayeby78: 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hi Phoenix,

Ukvi never send confirmation email for receiving supporting documents. Tls tracker also takes a while to update their system. In my husband's case, they only updated their tracker on the 8th week after my husband sent them a complaint on their site and I suggest you do the same if you're worried. Good luck sir.

Phoenix77:

Can anyone pls help me out?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mamarazi1: 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lexusgs430:

If you did not submit wuruwuru to the answer...... Just relax....... Within 14 days you too should graduate........

Lol in Chinese.... Which one is wuruwuru after spending all that money and effort... No mate. In all I trust all is well!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Phoenix77: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
tayeby78:
Hi Phoenix,

Ukvi never send confirmation email for receiving supporting documents. Tls tracker also takes a while to update their system. In my husband's case, they only updated their tracker on the 8th week after my husband sent them a complaint on their site and I suggest you do the same if you're worried. Good luck sir.

Thanks so much... I'll do just that.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by cindylee: 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
@ Lexusgs430 and Justwise, please I have started a tier 2 application online. Do I need to fill a separate form for my child or the section where they asked for dependent is sufficient.

What I mean is that does each dependentmake their own application independently? My child and I are applying together. Thanks .

Happy New year to you guys again
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Aphrodite007(f): 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
cindylee:
@ Lexusgs430 and Justwise, please I have started a tier 2 application online. Do I need to fill a separate form for my child or the section where they asked for dependent is sufficient.

What I mean is that does each dependentmake their own application independently? My child and I are applying together. Thanks .

Happy New year to you guys again

I think you need to make a separate application for your child. If you look at the home page of you application, I think there is an option for another application- you can fill your child’s info here.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Aphrodite007(f): 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
MreSBee:
Hello house, happy new year to you all.... To all that have graduated, best of luck in your new life. To the rest of us waiting for a response or waiting to apply... good luck to us.

It’s the new year, hence I’m getting really close to applying again. So house I have a question as I keep gathering supporting documents. My question is, one month out of the past 6 months we want to use to apply for my application, my wife was sick and spent like 10 days in the hospital... as a result she wasn’t paid for those 10 days so her payslip for that particular month wasn’t the same as the rest of the months. For that particular month, she was short of a few 100 pounds... However, her annual salary still exceeds £18600 required. Please can someone tell me if this payslip can affect my application in any way because I understand that the HO wants to see that your monthly salary when calculated with their figures meets the required 18600. Please gurus in the house, over to you. Thanks

I think if she makes 1550 per month she shouldn’t worry if she got paid 100 less what she normally collects unless what she made for last month was 1450- that is when there might be trouble.

Alternatively if she is able to make 9300 in 6 months then that should be fine, regardless of what she got paid less of.

Another thing to consider is what her company will agree to write in their letter as her annual salary. If they write they her annual salary is 18600, I am not sure it would matter what she gets paid per month. With what I know the payslips are for confirmation of her payments not just to check how much goes into her account.

The gurus will give a more definite answer.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Aphrodite007(f): 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
mzapplication:
Hi House/ Mr Lexus, happy new year to you and yours

I am about half way through my wait...just over 6 weeks into the wait.

My issue now is that I need to travel for work next week...passport is stuck...

Is there a way for paying for fast track / priority in the middle of the process?

I have checked everywhere option does not seem to exist however I just thought to ask here...

Aww sorry love. I’m in the same boat- only that I already cancelled my trip. Although I don’t think there is a way to fix it, I hope there is! Kpele
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by cindylee: 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
Aphrodite007:

I think you need to make a separate application for your child. If you look at the home page of you application, I think there is an option for another application- you can fill your child’s info here.

Thanks so much. Please do you know how I can pay for priority visa at the Lagos location? I would like the visa to be ready in at most 10 days. Secondly, how can I make a group application, my child and I? Checked the options at making appointments and I see only standard, and super priority. Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MreSBee: 12:26am On Jan 09, 2018
Aphrodite007:

I think if she makes 1550 per month she shouldn’t worry if she got paid 100 less what she normally collects unless what she made for last month was 1450- that is when there might be trouble.

Alternatively if she is able to make 9300 in 6 months then that should be fine, regardless of what she got paid less of.

Another thing to consider is what her company will agree to write in their letter as her annual salary. If they write they her annual salary is 18600, I am not sure it would matter what she gets paid per month. With what I know the payslips are for confirmation of her payments not just to check how much goes into her account.

The gurus will give a more definite answer.

Thanks so much for your response.

She actually makes well over 1550 per month... her monthly salary is around £1630.... so from, your 9300/6 months (which I believe was come about by dividing 18600 by 2) is well covered with her 1630 monthly. But you didn’t get what I wrote clearly... she actually was paid a few hundreds of pounds less (not £100 as you thought initially). Not sure about how much exactly (I asked her tonight and she’s going to confirm exactly how much was paid for the particular month tomorrow)

About what her company will write in her letter, I can categorically tell you that I’m sure the company will write her full annual salary (almost 20k) in the letter. Already, in her employment letter/contract handed to her when she wanted to start the job, it was clearly written there her annual salary. So the company option should be fine. So if this is true, there’s nothing to worry about?

Please gurus in the house (Lexusgs430 and Justwise and others) please share your opinions and experiences about the issue raised. Thanks in anticipation and special thanks to Aphrodite007 for the prompt response

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.