Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1045975 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 10:38am On Aug 08, 2013
jenni1108: Please I need urgent advice about this – so after speaking to my MP’s office last week who advised that reapplying would be the best option, I have decided that we will not reapply, due to a serious illness in Husband’s family and some other issues we just don’t have the money spare to hire a lawyer and reapply.

My question is this – I will wait for the appeal, but now that I have been given a date 26/11/13 for the Home Office to respond – what happens after this date? and do I really need to employ the services of a lawyer as a representative (I have put my name down but was advised that as I am not legally trained I should use a professional lawyer)

The reasons for refusal were very weak, and my appeals bundle addressed all their points. Do the UKBA fight very hard to uphold their refusal decision.

Whoever told you that never been to tribunal hearing before, i went to tribunal as a student with no legal experience whatsoever and won my case, it took less than 30mins and its done. Nobody will tell your story with emotion more than you will do, you do not need a lawyer, you can answer any, i mean any question the tribunal judge will ask you, this is not some sort of interrogatory environment, its just you, the judge and 'may be' HomeOffice legal rep ( if they bothered to turn up).
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Ebeano49(m): 11:22am On Aug 08, 2013
@Jeni1108, just as Justwise said, you do not have to hire a lawyer.

My brother was refused a visit visa in 2010 and I appealed and went to the hearing myself. It was just me and the judge in the court room as Home Office didn't even bother to show up. The whole thing lasted less than 15 minutes and I won!

I am currently awaiting ECM review and will be in court myself - if it comes to that. Nobody can tell the judge the pain I'm passing through right now more than me.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2013
@jenni1108

I definitely agree with everyone else, you don't need to hire the services of a lawyer. For one you are more than capable to represent your husband and I also think that its unlikely that your case will go to court based on the reasons you were refused. You've supplied the documents that they wanted to see, if there is anything else that you think might support your case even further then you can email these to the Sheffield office before the ECM reviews. I wanted to include some additional documents for our case and they accepted them. Also, someone made a request from the UKBA for details on how they manage cases based on the freedom of information act. The visa office replied that they had recently been given the mandate to reduce the number of cases that are overturned by the judge at court hearings, i.e. they need to make sure that they can strongly prove your response does not cover the reasons for the refusal. I know this whole visa process is unpredictable so we can't be sure of much until we get answers officially but all you can do is stay prayerful, stay in contact with the Sheffield office and you'll make it through to the other side of this.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by davoe777(m): 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
menia: I appealed and was sucessful. Got a call from the high commmission to drop my passport on 8may n I dropped it same day. Till yesterday, thy still said d passport is not ready for collection. Its taking too long and I alreaady booked my ticket for sunday (28 may), thinking I wld hve collected it by now...pls assist...

i can understand how you feel. i had same issue. i was called to submit my passport and i submitted same on 25 jan 2012... i did not get my passport and visa till 1st week in April 2012..... u need a lot of patience oh.... the high commission takes their time and u cant rush them.
pls advice me i was, i was also called from british embassy abuja to submit my passport after i sent an administrative review to my visa refusal, i knew already dat it's because they want to endorse visa on my passport dat was why i was asked to bring my passport but its getting to about a month now nd i havn't been given back my passport pls people with xperience advice me how many month does it take?!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by veeanyi: 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
PRAISE THE LORD......I SALUTE EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM IN JESUS NAME..I JUST WANT TO SHARE MY STORY TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW THAT THERE IS GOD...I HAVE BEEN A SILENT FOLLOWER OF THIS FORUM AND I HAVE USED MOST OF THE ADVICES ESPECIALLY FROM LAMOSY,JUSTWISE AND CO..AND ITS YIELDED A POSITIVE RESULT..I GOT MARRIED TO MY HUBY IN 2008 WHO LIVES IN NIGERIA AND HE APPLIED FOR SETTLEMENT IN JAN 2009 BUT WAS REFUSED AFTER A MONTH BASED ON A SILLY MISTAKE ON MY TENANCY AGREEMENT..WE APPEALED IT BUT AFTER WAITING FOR 10 MONTHS IT WAS DISSMISED BECAUSE THEY SAID MY EMPLOYMENT WONT BE ENOUGH FOR MY HUBBY AND I..DURING THAT PERIOD I WAS PREGNANT AS WELL SO WE DECIDED THE BIRTH OF OUR LITTLE BOY IS MORE IMPORTANT..2012 NOVEMBER WE STARTED THE JOURNEY OF APPLYING AGAIN BUT WAS REFUSED AFTER 3 MONTHS OF WAITING,THIS TIME SAYING MY INCOME WASN'T UPTO 18,600 AND DIDN'T TAKE MY OVERTIME INTO ACCOUNT...I CRIED AND DIDN'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO..THEN I GOT A LAWYER THAT HELPED US PUT IN AN APPEAL FEBRUARY 2013 AND THE BRITISH EMBASSY WAS GIVEN TILL 29TH OF JULY TO REVIEW IT..I HAD TO TRAVEL TO NIGERIA WITH MY SON TO VISIT MY HUBBY AS WELL...ON THE 5TH AUGUST MY HUBBY WAS CALLED THAT THEY OVERTURNED THE DECISION,HE SHOULD BRING IN HIS PASSPORT...I CANT EXPLAIN HOW I FELT I WAS JUST SCREAMING THANK YOU LORD WHEN HUBBY TOLD ME THE GOOD NEWS..HE SUBMITTED ON 6TH OF AUGUST..TODAY BEING 14TH AUGUST HE HAS BEEN CALLED TO COLLECT HIS PASSPORT...AM SO HAPPY...JUST TO WISH EVERYONE WAITING FOR THERE APPEAL TO BE PRAYERFUL BECAUSE GOD DOES WORK IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS..HE IS ABLE AND NEVER FAILS...THE LORD THAT DID IT FOR ME AND OTHERS WILL SURELY DO IT FOR YOU GUYS..JUST BE STEADFAST...ANY QUESTIONS WHATSOEVER I AM SO READY TO ANSWER TO HELP OUT...THANKS A LOT GUYS AND GOODLUCK TO U.... cheesy wink

3 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by deyboi: 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
veeanyi: PRAISE THE LORD......I SALUTE EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM IN JESUS NAME..I JUST WANT TO SHARE MY STORY TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW THAT THERE IS GOD...I HAVE BEEN A SILENT FOLLOWER OF THIS FORUM AND I HAVE USED MOST OF THE ADVICES ESPECIALLY FROM LAMOSY,JUSTWISE AND CO..AND ITS YIELDED A POSITIVE RESULT..I GOT MARRIED TO MY HUBY IN 2008 WHO LIVES IN NIGERIA AND HE APPLIED FOR SETTLEMENT IN JAN 2009 BUT WAS REFUSED AFTER A MONTH BASED ON A SILLY MISTAKE ON MY TENANCY AGREEMENT..WE APPEALED IT BUT AFTER WAITING FOR 10 MONTHS IT WAS DISSMISED BECAUSE THEY SAID MY EMPLOYMENT WONT BE ENOUGH FOR MY HUBBY AND I..DURING THAT PERIOD I WAS PREGNANT AS WELL SO WE DECIDED THE BIRTH OF OUR LITTLE BOY IS MORE IMPORTANT..2012 NOVEMBER WE STARTED THE JOURNEY OF APPLYING AGAIN BUT WAS REFUSED AFTER 3 MONTHS OF WAITING,THIS TIME SAYING MY INCOME WASN'T UPTO 18,600 AND DIDN'T TAKE MY OVERTIME INTO ACCOUNT...I CRIED AND DIDN'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO..THEN I GOT A LAWYER THAT HELPED US PUT IN AN APPEAL FEBRUARY 2013 AND THE BRITISH EMBASSY WAS GIVEN TILL 29TH OF JULY TO REVIEW IT..I HAD TO TRAVEL TO NIGERIA WITH MY SON TO VISIT MY HUBBY AS WELL...ON THE 5TH AUGUST MY HUBBY WAS CALLED THAT THEY OVERTURNED THE DECISION,HE SHOULD BRING IN HIS PASSPORT...I CANT EXPLAIN HOW I FELT I WAS JUST SCREAMING THANK YOU LORD WHEN HUBBY TOLD ME THE GOOD NEWS..HE SUBMITTED ON 6TH OF AUGUST..TODAY BEING 14TH AUGUST HE HAS BEEN CALLED TO COLLECT HIS PASSPORT...AM SO HAPPY...JUST TO WISH EVERYONE WAITING FOR THERE APPEAL TO BE PRAYERFUL BECAUSE GOD DOES WORK IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS..HE IS ABLE AND NEVER FAILS...THE LORD THAT DID IT FOR ME AND OTHERS WILL SURELY DO IT FOR YOU GUYS..JUST BE STEADFAST...ANY QUESTIONS WHATSOEVER I AM SO READY TO ANSWER TO HELP OUT...THANKS A LOT GUYS AND GOODLUCK TO U.... cheesy wink

Congrats, that's really quick!
Did your hubby submit in Lagos or Abuja?

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by deyboi: 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
@moderator please delete multiple post. Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by veeanyi: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
@deyboi he submitted at Abuja office..
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
@veeanyi

Wow what a journey you've been on, you were bent but never broken. So very glad that everything has now worked out for you and your family, God is so good. smiley

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by bigfather(m): 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
Just to share my experience too.

My visa application was rejected based on the excuse that i have no friends in the UK and that other than shopping, i didnt state anyother thing i was going to do in the UK, infact they were just not convinced that i was going to come back after my stay.

I was so shocked and devastated. I couldnt go home . But i summon courage and i wrote a letter of appeal stating my dissapointment and i resubmitted my old documents the following week with the letter of appeal. 3weeks passed and i didnt get any sms, my heart was heavy, i thought i have over reacted because of the words used in the appeal letter. A month, still no text.

Finally on the last week of July, my wife's phone rang and she said someone wanted to speak with me from Abj and i was like why would anybody call your line instead of mine ? I answered the call and the guy at the other end of the phone introduced his self as NICK and that he was calling from the consular in respect of my appeal for visa . I was so shocked ; thinking that i've messed up ! But it was the other way round, the guy was so polite and calm and he asked me series of question as regarding my application , where i work, number of days i intend to spend and how much i intend spending and he also appologised for the initial refusal. We got talking for about 20mins and we chatted like we've known each other for ages.

There after i got an sms the next day asking me to come pick up my passport. Atlast,I got my VISA !
cheesy Never loose Hope but keep on trying as long as you've got all the valid documents required.

3 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 12:21am On Aug 15, 2013
veeanyi: PRAISE THE LORD......I SALUTE EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM IN JESUS NAME..I JUST WANT TO SHARE MY STORY TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW THAT THERE IS GOD...I HAVE BEEN A SILENT FOLLOWER OF THIS FORUM AND I HAVE USED MOST OF THE ADVICES ESPECIALLY FROM LAMOSY,JUSTWISE AND CO..AND ITS YIELDED A POSITIVE RESULT..I GOT MARRIED TO MY HUBY IN 2008 WHO LIVES IN NIGERIA AND HE APPLIED FOR SETTLEMENT IN JAN 2009 BUT WAS REFUSED AFTER A MONTH BASED ON A SILLY MISTAKE ON MY TENANCY AGREEMENT..WE APPEALED IT BUT AFTER WAITING FOR 10 MONTHS IT WAS DISSMISED BECAUSE THEY SAID MY EMPLOYMENT WONT BE ENOUGH FOR MY HUBBY AND I..DURING THAT PERIOD I WAS PREGNANT AS WELL SO WE DECIDED THE BIRTH OF OUR LITTLE BOY IS MORE IMPORTANT..2012 NOVEMBER WE STARTED THE JOURNEY OF APPLYING AGAIN BUT WAS REFUSED AFTER 3 MONTHS OF WAITING,THIS TIME SAYING MY INCOME WASN'T UPTO 18,600 AND DIDN'T TAKE MY OVERTIME INTO ACCOUNT...I CRIED AND DIDN'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO..THEN I GOT A LAWYER THAT HELPED US PUT IN AN APPEAL FEBRUARY 2013 AND THE BRITISH EMBASSY WAS GIVEN TILL 29TH OF JULY TO REVIEW IT..I HAD TO TRAVEL TO NIGERIA WITH MY SON TO VISIT MY HUBBY AS WELL...ON THE 5TH AUGUST MY HUBBY WAS CALLED THAT THEY OVERTURNED THE DECISION,HE SHOULD BRING IN HIS PASSPORT...I CANT EXPLAIN HOW I FELT I WAS JUST SCREAMING THANK YOU LORD WHEN HUBBY TOLD ME THE GOOD NEWS..HE SUBMITTED ON 6TH OF AUGUST..TODAY BEING 14TH AUGUST HE HAS BEEN CALLED TO COLLECT HIS PASSPORT...AM SO HAPPY...JUST TO WISH EVERYONE WAITING FOR THERE APPEAL TO BE PRAYERFUL BECAUSE GOD DOES WORK IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS..HE IS ABLE AND NEVER FAILS...THE LORD THAT DID IT FOR ME AND OTHERS WILL SURELY DO IT FOR YOU GUYS..JUST BE STEADFAST...ANY QUESTIONS WHATSOEVER I AM SO READY TO ANSWER TO HELP OUT...THANKS A LOT GUYS AND GOODLUCK TO U.... cheesy wink

Congratulations!!, really nice to read good news like this.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 15, 2013

Awwwwww congratulations smiley

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by matojusto: 12:25am On Aug 15, 2013
@veeanyi and big father,i say a very big congrat!!!!! To u pple,i knw dat it has not been easy,but God see u through.Thanks for sharing ur story,it gives those of us who are still on this Appeal issuel courage and hope.i knw God is capable of doing everything,i say a big congratulation once again.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by target007(m): 9:05am On Aug 15, 2013
@veeanyi and @big father:
Congratulations to you all! What great & wonderful news early this month ... all have colours of miracles wrapped all over your situations, I thank God for you!

I am praying that God will do same for all of us still expecting one decision or the other.

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Folafad: 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
@bigfarther congrat I'm happy for you.I was refused with the same reason I also hope for the best.good congrate

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by halle26: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2013
johnwray: FYI

I am sure most people will be wondering why I am on here. I am the nominated representative for my cousin's appeal here in the UK. I appealed on her behalf late April around 22nd and her 19 weeks ends on 4th of october. I then did a couple of things to expedite it. Yesterday she got an email that it has been overturned so she was asked to send her passport to Sheffield via courier. the whole process took less than 2 months. She has sent the passport today with return envelope through DHL. I will update forum mates when she gets it back. I know what to do as soon as the passport reaches their office.

Dont worry guys, I am here for you guys... feel free to ask questions anytime. I know my right as a citizen... Good luck to you all and God bless. Lamosy - You are blessed... your story made me want to share my knowledge.

@ JOHNWRAY

any update about your cousin's application and how long did it take for her passport to be returned?

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by leeon2011(m): 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
hi
@justwise,
@johnwray
@mirabeelz@supermario1
@matadaz and all the members of this forum please help 

i need advice
i appeal on 30 feb then i receive letter after few day and say that ,
this process is expected to take around 19 week
the tribunal will write to u after 8th of aug 2013 with further details on how and when your appeal will proceed

but is today 19th aug still i didn't hear from them, {please}can anyone advice me how long this take time to get from them any news
{please} {please} {please} {please} help me out sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
leeon2011: hi @JOHNWRAY or anyone

i need advice
i appeal on 30 feb then i receive letter after few day and say that ,
this process is expected to take around 19 week
the tribunal will write to u after 8th of aug 2013 with further details on how and when your appeal will proceed

but is today 19th aug still i didn't hear from them, {please}can anyone advice me how long this take time to get from them any news
{please} {please} {please} {please} help me out sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

I expect by now you should have heard from them. Might be worth sending an email to the Sheffield office [visasheffield@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk]. Im not sure if they manage cases differently that were processed before the changes made in April but they should be able to give you an update on the status of your appeal. Just give them your name, date of birth and appeal reference. Note that the deadline stipulated on your notification of appeal has now passed and that you are looking for an update on the status of your case.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Matadaz(m): 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
@ Veeanyi
I want to say a big congrats to U and Ur family.
It a Blessed Visa for Ur family Insha Allah,amin.
pls,kindly still remember the rest of us still in the house.

@ leeon2011
pls,take to what girlfio said,send an email to them.
if U've being reading the previous post before now,I remembered
johnwray mentioned someone can start writing them when the appeal
is 14 weeks old to speed things up.

takia

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by leeon2011(m): 8:13am On Aug 20, 2013
hi @justwise,@johnwray@mirabeelz@supermario1@matadaz and all the members of this forum please 

My lwayer email them on 14th August but still no any news
Is that any chances they overturn or is already gon on hearing

I mail them twice no response from dem
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
leeon2011: My lwayer email them on 14th August but still no any news
Is that any chances they overturn or is already gon on hearing ??

Might be worth you sending an email as well, they do respond quite quickly. I've never waited more than 2 days for a response.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by damyoyepitan(f): 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
Justwise,girlflo and all others in the house .I applied for my spouse settlement july. First and got refused on august 8 and went to the embassy today and found out .we met all requirements and we were refused on relationship requirement.saying .you have stated on your application dat ur relationship began on 20th june 2010 and dt first met your sponsor 7 7 2012 .you then married on 8 5 3013.in support of your application you have provided a marriage cert ,photographs ,fone records ,emails ,and money transfer reciepts.the telepone records provided cover 21 11 2012 to 20 5 2013.although I can see calls have been made between you and your sponsor,they calls are either very brief or have no duration.you have not provided enough sufficient evidence to demonstrate regular contact wit your sponsor for the duration of ur relationship .I note d money transfers are just 5 since u claim to hv been in a relationship.I therefore refuse your application under paragraph EC_P.1d of appendix FM.pls advise what can we do now
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by damyoyepitan(f): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
Pls justwise ,johnwray and others ,your help is needed
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2013
@damyoyepitan

So sorry to hear about the refusal. The most important thing to do now is to gather the information you need to prove that your relationship is real. You need to obviously fill in the appeal form but in the summary section explain the reasons why the conversations weren't that long. If you preferred communicating via email then mention that. Note that the frequency and the fact that the calls were made over a long period of time are an indication of the consistency of your relationship. Include the reasons why the money transfers were made and why there weren't that many. Note that you didn't feel the need to send regular sums of money to prove your relationship, money was only ever sent when it was required. Once you've responded to the reasons for refusal then supply additional information to support your relationship status. Send them any other photos that you have of the both of you that were not included before or any other communications sent. Just make sure that everything is prior to when the decision was made. They like to see photos of the both of you with family and friends so if you have any of those send them. Just make sure you get the form in before the 28 days lapses, you can always send additional paperwork after the appeal is lodged. Hope this helps, trusting God that this will all go well for you.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
@ damyoyepitan

You also need to address the lack of conversations from 20th June 2010 to the 21 11 2012. You need to provide proof that you were in contact during this period. Again, include telephone conversations [bills], emails and any date stamped photos.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by damyoyepitan(f): 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
Thanks girlflo,they also said dt from july 2012 dat we met till may dat we got married ,his only been to nigerua twice ,how to we go abt dt ,does my husband nid a lawyer or d mp or wat is d next step ,can he appeal online from d uk
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
damyoyepitan: Thanks girlflo,they also said dt from july 2012 dat we met till may dat we got married ,his only been to nigerua twice ,how to we go abt dt ,does my husband nid a lawyer or d mp or wat is d next step ,can he appeal online from d uk

That's ridiculous, that means he travelled to Nigeria twice in one year! That's quite frequent, what do they think we fly for free!! Just respond that travels were made as circumstances would allow. Note that you maintained your relationship via other means such as telephone and email. No, you don't need a lawyer, just make it clear in your statement how you have responded to each of the points made in the refusal letter. You can make an appeal online via the ministry of justice website. We just filled in the IAFT-2 form, that can be printed from an online link. We then just filled it in and then posted it with all the documents to the address on the form, alternatively you can fax it to them.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by damyoyepitan(f): 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
Thank you but ow abt my supporting documents ,will my husband have to mail dem @ sheffield so they can send it to him or what
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
damyoyepitan: Thank you but ow abt my supporting documents ,will my husband have to mail dem @ sheffield so they can send it to him or what

Im not sure how it works when you make an online application, maybe if there is someone here on this forum that filed their appeal this way they can advise you. I submitted for my husband here in the UK by posting the form along with the additional documents that we wanted to submit in support of our appeal against their refusal points. If you have the documents that you want to include then you can send them to your husband to send after you've lodged the appeal. You can let them know to expect more paperwork on the form. You don't have to submit all the documents that were included in the initial application unless you are using it to support your appeal

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.